Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Auras & Chakras (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=121)
-   -   How Many Layers of the Aura do you See? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=32741)

iScorpio 24-03-2012 10:05 PM

How Many Layers of the Aura do you See?

Hi Everyone,

How much layers of the aura do you see? Me personally I see the etheric double, and most of the time one to two layers of color on top of that. Sometime I just see colors and energy. I usually have to focus in and it needs to be appropriate lighting and background, but sometimes I just see it wherever if I focus in.. What about you?

Serenity Bear 25-03-2012 09:34 AM

I think the most Iv seen at once is 3, I usually see either the colour of the emotions or a bubble around the body very much like blown glass.

Yamah 25-03-2012 10:32 AM

Back when I was in practice I could see up to four on a good day - once I thought I saw the fifth but I wasn't sure. Nowadays I can always see the first and the second if I concentrate... been a while since I've seriously tried to see more.

The thing that always bugged people was I would tell them what colour their aura was... but I still haven't gotten around to seriously learning what they mean lol... when they would ask me I would just shrug and say 'i dunno... what does [colour X] mean to you?'

iScorpio 25-03-2012 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Serenity Bear
I think the most Iv seen at once is 3, I usually see either the colour of the emotions or a bubble around the body very much like blown glass.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yamah
Back when I was in practice I could see up to four on a good day - once I thought I saw the fifth but I wasn't sure. Nowadays I can always see the first and the second if I concentrate... been a while since I've seriously tried to see more.

The thing that always bugged people was I would tell them what colour their aura was... but I still haven't gotten around to seriously learning what they mean lol... when they would ask me I would just shrug and say 'i dunno... what does [colour X] mean to you?'

Both are interesting.. I am still developing (I started learning to see them a few months back). Hopefully I will keep seeing more. :)

Berry 26-03-2012 02:25 AM

I did not actively study auras so I'm not even sure how many layers I've seen. When I look at my own fingers, I can see about 1/2 inch to 1 inch of purplish blue light surrounding it, day or night. I've seen about 3 different colors that came off my daughter. They are colors like hills, or bumps off her head. I've also seen a ball of energy between my son and my husband when they were deeply discussing homework one night. I think the color was bluish. In general, I've seen yellowish color, half a foot to around a foot around most people in classroom settings. The only exception was seeing my neighbors on a sunny, snowy day. They both had a beautiful turquois color surrounding them as they said hi to me. Lastly, 2 weeks before my beloved cat passed away, she emitted the most beautiful rainbow color aura in needle form, all around her little body.