Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Energy Work (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=157)
-   -   can chi pass through glass? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=138819)

angel-of-light 23-01-2021 10:00 AM

can chi pass through glass?

Can a chi pass through glass? And are there other ways to manipulate objects' movement to move without chi that can be blocked via glass?. Thank you in advance.

Miss Hepburn 23-01-2021 01:41 PM

Well, if we put our thinking caps on... and read Gregg Braden...

chi. n. the circulating life energy that in Chinese philosophy is thought to be inherent in all things;...

Then, what is glass made of? What is everything made of.
Chi is in rock and lead.
Does distance effect chi?
So, no, glass does not block chi...unless you think it does...then a silk cloth would block it.
That's my input.

angel-of-light 23-01-2021 01:51 PM

thank you

Thank you for the output. Sorry if that may sound silly question. All I try is to learn, so thank you.

Miss Hepburn 23-01-2021 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angel-of-light
Thank you for the output. Sorry if that may sound silly question. All I try is to learn, so thank you.

I think it was a good question! :) We have inherent limitations...and we're all learning.
It's amazing ---like the karate student seeing 'through' the wood - to
see what is really happening here -Jesus did and he walked on water and healed from a distance.:hug3:

angel-of-light 23-01-2021 02:16 PM

indeed

To see beyond the veil of illusion that we call the 3d reality when we believe something possible. It's possible, person's worst enemy that is holding them back is them themselves or, be precise, their own set of beliefs and ego.

Miss Hepburn 23-01-2021 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angel-of-light
To see beyond the veil of illusion that we call the 3d reality when we believe something possible.
It's possible, person's worst enemy that is holding them back is them themselves or, be precise, their own set of beliefs and ego.

YES! And we need to be reminded sometimes...inspired!
Belief is maybe the most powerful force in Creation....then thoughts and words and intention and so on, ya know?

When God said, "Let there be Light" - what had to come first?
The belief it would happen!!!!!!!!! :wink: :hug3: :icon_cheers:

angel-of-light 23-01-2021 03:26 PM

indeed

Indeed and that is why every human must be careful with their words and thoughts. The media nowadays and movies can hurt us badly when someone keeps their words clean, speaks highly, think positive, and not gossip and keeps up their promises their words become more powerful, and when someone keeps up their virtues, the virtues empower their soul, although the ordinary will call those who do such as odd birds or nerds, I guess mystics will just join up in a society of other mystics after all mystics people's their place in this world is by other mystics peoples side.