Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=105)
-   -   How much time after an eclipse should I start manifesting again? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=146614)

Panorama361 08-05-2023 03:46 PM

How much time after an eclipse should I start manifesting again?

Hey guys/gals! So I've heard from plenty of sources (mostly spiritual Youtubers) that it's not advisable to attempt to manifest anything during a solar/lunar eclipse, as the energies are chaotic and manifestations can enter one's life in a tragic, unexpected way. So I've taken heed of this but I was just wondering if any of you know, after how many days past a typical eclipse is it safe energetically to begin manifesting again. I know there's been a major lunar eclipse in Scorpio just this weekend (& Solar eclipse in Aries few weeks ago) but I'm just kinda nervous about starting up my normal manifestation routine.

Miss Hepburn 08-05-2023 04:36 PM

How much time after...I'd say one second.
I, myself, would not listen to those you listened to,
just as you don't have to listen to ME!
You can manifest anytime, from my experience...of many decades.

Busby 10-05-2023 06:57 AM

Reading this makes me wonder if I have ever during my 85 years 'manifested'. It could of course be.
But as I don't know what it means a little information would be useful.

Miss Hepburn 10-05-2023 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Busby
Reading this makes me wonder if I have ever during my 85 years 'manifested'. It could of course be.
But as I don't know what it means a little information would be useful.

Hi Busby, Just to be clear, are you asking for information on what 'manifesting' means?
In case no one gets back to you - since this is the 'Manifesting, Creating, and LOA' section ...if you read around here -
you'll get more of an idea, probably. Hope all is well. :)

Busby 11-05-2023 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Hi Busby, Just to be clear, are you asking for information on what 'manifesting' means?
:)

I do of course know what 'manifesting' means.

I just don't see the connection between that word and seemingly chaotic
solar/lunar eclipses ????????

What's chaotic about eclipses???

Miss Hepburn 11-05-2023 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Busby
I do of course know what 'manifesting' means.
I just don't see the connection between that word and seemingly chaotic
solar/lunar eclipses ????????
What's chaotic about eclipses???

OH! Lol, I get it...yes, that threw me, also.
I suppose someone could exp it that way, then say it online and it
influences others.
I think it's peaceful and awesome.

lostsoul13 11-05-2023 06:58 PM

I use to be big into astrology, had loads of programs- luckiest time of day by trines etc but I realised I could manifest luck when ever. I use to be really lucky with speculation- I do the stock market atm. And I turn over couple grand a month- I stopped using astrology when I realised I couldn’t make do with past eclipses etc or big conjectures or something… all I had was what I could make head and tail out of…

It spun me right out.

These days I stick to demand and trend. It works out okay.

If I was giving you advice id say when the eclipse starts a trine or square etc to your chart. But need to know what planet the eclipse is aspecting…