Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Poetry (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   Short & crisp (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=127109)

Unseeking Seeker 03-03-2019 09:50 AM

Short & crisp, let us loosen our grip and let baggage of ego slip ... away

Unseeking Seeker 03-03-2019 01:08 PM

Scattered coordinates, each does vibrate as of its maturity, it’s enableability, ascending in timeless time in certainty and yet at a trajectory determined optimal by the Universe, through pathways diverse and as such, each lifetron node, within the Oneness abode stretches & yawns, regenerates innumerable times in form, until it stands still of its own free will, recognising & welcoming the divine love reverberation as chosen vibration for both reception & transmission, being the pathway to ascension.

Unseeking Seeker 03-03-2019 06:28 PM

It’s all about the haves and have-nots where the have-nots have but know not

Unseeking Seeker 03-03-2019 06:53 PM

Between our first inhalation and last exhalation how many breaths are fuelled by elation?

Nowayout 04-03-2019 02:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker

It’s all about the haves and have-nots where the have-nots have but know not

I have what I have been granted.:hug3:

Unseeking Seeker 04-03-2019 03:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nowayout
I have what I have been granted.:hug3:

You are then ... infinite :smile:

Unseeking Seeker 04-03-2019 03:56 AM

As consciousness presence dissolves becoming one with Oneness, the being-ness of seamless lovingness in boundlessness is timeless, there being no separateness in complete divine interconnectedness, the merging simultaneously an outpouring as well as receiving by a unified synchronous pulsating, being not as one but one and this happening, a becoming, incomparably fulfilling and unending just is, as it is, blissfully self illuminating.

Unseeking Seeker 04-03-2019 05:46 PM

Ascension being consciousness present & sentient at a relatively higher vibration, there seemingly being no finality to ascension save that self becomes one by merging in Oneness in a continuum of being-ness, the Oneness being one of many such individualised & energised selves, all interconnected yet distinct and so the ascension of one self infuses vibration ascension of all selves interconnected as one in Oneness.

Unseeking Seeker 05-03-2019 03:19 AM

Invincibility of spirit occupying fragility of form awakens a storm requiring sheltering by egoic illusion of limitation which consciousness then does transition by gradual ascension to reestablish the connection of itself with Itself by disrobing the layers of protection, ego made consciousness wear, enabling the slow motion reawakening by paying observational attention to the awakening, the blossoming, facilitating optimal functioning of consciousness in form upon planet earth, suffused with joy and dispersing love as healing mirth.

Unseeking Seeker 05-03-2019 04:24 AM

Are we amazing enough to be in a continuum of amazement without abatement, the outpouring of love from our being unceasing, our spontaneous embracing endearing & healing, orientation uncalculating & non-discriminating?

Unseeking Seeker 05-03-2019 04:28 AM

Short & crisp, the message succinct cognised if ego is extinct

Unseeking Seeker 05-03-2019 03:51 PM

There being no doer doing and so no hurrier hurrying, nor a seeker seeking or a desirer desiring, no point of reference or preference for accelerating ascension enabling because as a consciousness in sync with Oneness awareness we recognise that we must keep alive the element of surprise and so play the game as ordained with nonchalant ease, always pleased, ever connected as choicelessly selected, in a seamless continuum, attention in poise without noise at the fulcrum of the oscillating pendulum.

Unseeking Seeker 06-03-2019 03:37 AM

In the becoming, there is the experiencing & intuitive cognising
In the analysing, there is a bisecting, fragmenting & theorising
Let us, of our choosing, suspend the analytical mind
If the light within us, we wish to find

Nowayout 06-03-2019 05:13 AM

Quote:

You are then ... infinite :smile:

And you will be with me:hug:

Nowayout 06-03-2019 05:54 AM

I might add, you are rather prolific.:smile:

It's good, you have found your heart and the hidden fingers that it moves.:wink:

Unseeking Seeker 06-03-2019 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nowayout
I might add, you are rather prolific.:smile:

It's good, you have found your heart and the hidden fingers that it moves.:wink:

Ah! But as you know already, thought origin is not virgin, being but a resonation of chosen vibration. :smile:

Unseeking Seeker 06-03-2019 04:14 PM

Spiritual readiness means openness and fearlessness devoid of any resistance and infused by pure intent that does not relent until drawn in by our innocence, divine love graces Its benign presence within our consciousness in permanence.

Unseeking Seeker 07-03-2019 02:22 AM

New day, old thought, in narrow patterns fraught, shake it off, past forgot, renew anew formless presence occupying this vessel of preference, energising it with love divine with which all energy nodes within align and then stretch & yawn taking all along in the auric field of joyous exuberance in all its magnificence dispersing indiscriminately all colourations of fragrance through the spontaneously outpouring consciousness prism in an unending continuum.

Unseeking Seeker 07-03-2019 05:51 AM

Non-judging observing undeniably yet has elements of intuitive calibrating in as assessing but from the fulcrum of giving loving, unhesitating in the spontaneous embracing offering healing.

Wisdom keeperro 07-03-2019 06:12 AM

I love to read your words off expression every morning nice and early.it gives me something to think about before I start my working day.

Unseeking Seeker 07-03-2019 07:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wisdom keeperro
I love to read your words off expression every morning nice and early.it gives me something to think about before I start my working day.

:hug3:

Unseeking Seeker 07-03-2019 07:42 AM

Attentive attention deserves a mention
Ever watchful of thought retention
The contraction ...
Egoic distraction
Dissolving in the flow
Being aglow
Expanding exuberance
In permanence

Within centred stillness

Unseeking Seeker 07-03-2019 10:06 AM

Reflections

Creator endowing is with creativity, does our creation result in expansion & elation or contraction & depression?

Does our thinking & outpouring echo back as joy enabling & happiness enhancing or tears trickling & hearts alienating?

Unseeking Seeker 07-03-2019 11:07 AM

Inquire into that rising sense of urgency, discovering the root cause of fear or desire causing the expediency ... then without hearsay, flick it away!

Unseeking Seeker 07-03-2019 01:41 PM

Following patterns, strengthen vibrational resonance
Breaking patterns, obtain freedom from habits of decadence

Unseeking Seeker 07-03-2019 05:06 PM

Taking it a step at a time, walking along the line as the divine compass of love does us align, pausing often for assimilation, an unhurried pace considered by others sedate, we are as we are complete, suffused with the nectar divine replete.

ImthatIm 07-03-2019 06:33 PM

Quote:

Reflections

Creator endowing is with creativity, does our creation result in expansion & elation or contraction & depression?

Does our thinking & outpouring echo back as joy enabling & happiness enhancing or tears trickling & hearts alienating?

Love this kind of reflecting.

A BIG THANK YOU.

Unseeking Seeker 08-03-2019 02:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ImthatIm
Love this kind of reflecting.

A BIG THANK YOU.

The one who sees, with ease is cognising ... while others are busy sizing! :biggrin:

Unseeking Seeker 08-03-2019 05:17 AM

The analytical mind undeniably has its use, being all scientific & cut & dry & terse but must be rested if we would know our infinity as the Universe, intuition then being the optimal vehicle for instantaneous single eye cognition spherical.

Unseeking Seeker 08-03-2019 05:08 PM

From the Bindu or point flows the nectar divine that does anoint chakras and nodes within our in-form abode and the movement we may cognise as magnetic heat does rise through grid lines that connect and transmit the nectar across upper end vectors in sync with resonation as of divine pulsation though dampened by protective filtration to allow us Its gradual assimilation.

Unseeking Seeker 09-03-2019 12:47 AM

Short & crisp & breezy, so easy is the flowing if by resistance free allowing we just be the allower with Universe as the mover in innocent stillness, one with the That Oneness

Unseeking Seeker 09-03-2019 01:41 AM

Infinite patience in maintaining the loving flow gentle & healing, awaiting the gradual awakening & blossoming, call it knowing or call it non-judging, the ceaseless outpouring accepting that the one sleeping will soon be stirring and rising, recognising and then embracing, not by mere echoing but owing to the love enabling, flowering and so becoming.

Unseeking Seeker 09-03-2019 02:54 AM

Having so recognised and self realised that that what is enduring & enabling always has been in wait within, merely by shifting attention by abandoning further indulgence with the limiting, stillness automatically magnetises our presence rekindling the divine love essence after which all we do is allow the flow through hidden pathways blurring difference between form and formlessness, signalling thereby that our consciousness reflex resonance is now in sync with the vibrations of Oneness in permanence.

Unseeking Seeker 09-03-2019 03:59 AM

Replacing thought with pure intent meaning selfless love transmission is not a doing but a becoming, there being no doer in the conventional sense and yet the doing is done by presence of innocence as That being free & unfettered, engaging & disengaging, seamlessly & effortlessly, continuously & unhesitatingly, nonjudgingly & indiscriminately, sharing by pairing, embracing & releasing intuitively & unthinkingly, dispersing the loving fragrance in an outpouring unending being but the syncing & resonating with the divine love pulsation without cessation.

Unseeking Seeker 09-03-2019 05:01 AM

Experiencing, a happening
Awakening, a becoming

Unseeking Seeker 09-03-2019 09:34 AM

Intuitively activating the internal component of senses external, the corresponding sensory manifestation of the divine pulsation as of present cognition of our consciousness awareness becomes the engagement offering boundless joy without abatement.

Unseeking Seeker 09-03-2019 09:35 AM

Watchful of the slightest dilution in degree of joyous elation being either attention oscillation or egoic contraction, either way an unacceptable stuporousness of consciousness.

Unseeking Seeker 09-03-2019 01:43 PM

Playing the game of life by engaging in an unclinging manner free flowing, be it the movement or the pause, either way stillness within seeking no external cause for continuation of joyous elation enabled by a continuum of divine connection, being the stance of our orientation and so there being no computation or calculation, instinctive prioritisation of action being love dispersion in whatever way and to whatever measure opportunities allow without judging or sizing worthiness of stature.

Unseeking Seeker 09-03-2019 02:01 PM

Upon earth plane, the giving & the taking & the doing
Karmic imbalance in making with all this trading
But if there be no motive, no doing as a doer
We being a projection of the divine as the mover
No action or reaction in any offered interaction
No agenda save sharing our own love elation
Then we have in us no matter that may karmically bind
Fears & desires anchored to the ego left way behind

Ziusudra 09-03-2019 03:05 PM

Life has a way to knock us off from our own pedestals and makes us to be humble...
And... whenever this happens, I connect to my source and sincerely accept what is as is.....