Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Astral Projection (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Screw the 4:00AM Method! (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=140465)

ScientificExplorer 16-06-2021 07:34 PM

Screw the 4:00AM Method!

Do you find yourself tired and FRUSTRATED of not being able to wake up at 4:00 am or so in order to practice your meditation for out-of-body exploration?

The problem

In the modern world is that we have to wake up early to work.

If I wake up at 4:00, breaking my sleeping pattern with 2 alarms. I get less energy in the morning.

That's why most of us, that have a hard time meditating, get low to zero results at all!

Sometimes we don't even bother to wake up at 4:00 am.

"I don't feel motivated" "I don't understand why I can't seem to wake up consistently every day" "Maybe I have to try harder".

But that negative pattern never changes...

You get super frustrated and hating yourself for not being able to do it consistently.

You read all the books in the world, but you just can't do the action.

I think that this is truly a common problem that most of us face, but don't talk about it.

The Solution

Wake up at 5:00 AM in order to start the day with 1 alarm.

Don't even bother to break again your sleep pattern.

Do your work, business, study from 5:00 AM - 14:00PM. Give it all in your human life.

You will be SUPER-TIRED by 14:00PM after taking the lunch.

Then, from 14:00 PM-16:30 PM, you can take this NAP Time... Into your new Meditation Time for Out body practice!

You will do it virtually every day because you will be so extremely tired, after working /studying all morning non-stop.

Then the Method for Out body exploration is:

1) Listen for 30 Minutes a GREAT Guided Mediation with Binaural Beats with headphones

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHshOvzERHQ

2) The Guided meditations are NOT going to give you the out-of-body experience itself. The purpose of the guided meditation is just to get your mind/body set & ready.

3) After finishing the guided meditations. Take the headphones out. And then go to take the nap.
With your imagination, you have to do the "Target Technique". It means to go throughout your house like if you were physically doing it for real. Touching, Smelling, Walking, Seeing all the details and objects of your house.

4) Then, Your Physical Body will fall down to Sleep AND Your conscious awareness will split up into your non-physical body at the same time.
This is a key element to understand.

Guillaume 17-06-2021 06:44 AM

Interesting, thanks for sharing!

IMO if you get your body used to sleep after lunch, you don't need to be completely drained, take it easy!

Say you don't need the guided meditation, what's the minimum amount of sleep that you would need to do an OBE?

ScientificExplorer 17-06-2021 06:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guillaume
Interesting, thanks for sharing!
IMO if you get your body used to sleep after lunch, you don't need to be completely drained, take it easy!
Say you don't need the guided meditation, what's the minimum amount of sleep that you would need to do an OBE?

Guided meditation works so extremely well that is ridiculous.
You need seriously have to use them every day to make your life easier and get more results.

Every day I use them, I get results 8/10 or so and I am not joking.
Either a lucid dream or an out-of-body experience.

I already explained the problem of trying to do meditation early in the morning. You won't be able to do it consistently every day, and it will screw up your morning work routine

ThatMan 17-06-2021 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScientificExplorer
Guided meditation works so extremely well that is ridiculous.
You need seriously have to use them every day to make your life easier and get more results.

Every day I use them, I get results 8/10 or so and I am not joking.
Either a lucid dream or an out-of-body experience.

I already explained the problem of trying to do meditation early in the morning. You won't be able to do it consistently every day, and it will screw up your morning work routine

Try hypnosis and see crazy things happening... you can actually make your subconscious give you everything you ever desire... and even going deeper, you can make things happen as you already have seen, the power of manifestation.

Another good hour for OBEs is in the morning, go to sleep late, say around 2:00 in the morning and then wake up around 7:00 in the morning, stay awake for a moment and set the intent for having an OBE, now, let yourself drift away so that you can fall asleep easily.

I had dozens OBEs in the morning.. this morning I visited a forest, I flew over that forest and even took some branches and made a sign with them so that I can check them in real life, of course, that place does not really exist in real life but when I was there, I was sure that place is real. I also flew towards the space, such a nice feeeeeling, the air, the blue sky, the Sun...

ScientificExplorer 17-06-2021 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThatMan
Try hypnosis and see crazy things happening... you can actually make your subconscious give you everything you ever desire... and even going deeper, you can make things happen as you already have seen, the power of manifestation.

Another good hour for OBEs is in the morning, go to sleep late, say around 2:00 in the morning and then wake up around 7:00 in the morning, stay awake for a moment and set the intent for having an OBE, now, let yourself drift away so that you can fall asleep easily.

I had dozens OBEs in the morning.. this morning I visited a forest, I flew over that forest and even took some branches and made a sign with them so that I can check them in real life, of course, that place does not really exist in real life but when I was there, I was sure that place is real. I also flew towards the space, such a nice feeeeeling, the air, the blue sky, the Sun...

The Subconsciousness is really the Key to the Kingdom!

It gives you everything like automatic. But you have to make the DECISION

Out of bodies, Lucid Dreams, Sales, Proposals, Influence, Intelligence, Social Skills, Extroversion, and all that you give attention to on a daily basis.

Subconsciousness has to be linked to the power source of the universe.

First, let's make a clear distinction between Lucid Dream and Out of Bodies.

For me is very simple: If I can't control myself at a 100% level like in human life right now, it's a lucid dream.

I have both of them, and I can differentiate between one and the other.

You can make a lucid dream, into an out-of-body experience.

Listen there is a LOT of people that have a really hard time waking up at 2am to 4am.

Is REALLY hard, there is no willpower after 7 days or so... therefore people give up.

That's why I prefer to do it on the afternoon because I can do it everyday.

People want to do it everyday easily

ThatMan 17-06-2021 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScientificExplorer
The Subconsciousness is really the Key to the Kingdom!

It gives you everything like automatic. But you have to make the DECISION

Out of bodies, Lucid Dreams, Sales, Proposals, Influence, Intelligence, Social Skills, Extroversion, and all that you give attention to on a daily basis.

Subconsciousness has to be linked to the power source of the universe.

First, let's make a clear distinction between Lucid Dream and Out of Bodies.

For me is very simple: If I can't control myself at a 100% level like in human life right now, it's a lucid dream.

I have both of them, and I can differentiate between one and the other.

You can make a lucid dream, into an out-of-body experience.

Listen there is a LOT of people that have a really hard time waking up at 2am to 4am.

Is REALLY hard, there is no willpower after 7 days or so... therefore people give up.

That's why I prefer to do it on the afternoon because I can do it everyday.

People want to do it everyday easily

Yes, glad you have found this, it's a joy to know that more and more people know this. Yes, my friend, yes, the subconscious mind is linked to the power source of the universe!! This is why you can manifest things...

I see, interesting, yes, you can make a lucid dream into an out of body experience, not just once I had OBEs from a dreaming state.

Yes, is really hard, I know that myself because I tried, this is why I use the morning time, it's easier after 6 hours of sleep. In my opinion, it's hard on the afternoon, why so? Your body, your internal clock, it's not that easy, you can have OBEs but they can be very confusing like a bad TV signal, I know because it happened to me. Once I could not leave my body so I was stuck in my body, in the room with almost all my family while they were watching a movie, I was hearing everything. My sister told me that my eyes were moving in all directions, of course they were, I was stuck and trying like a crazy to wake up. That was the first time someone saw my physical body while I was trying to OBE.

I share this with you because knowledge between us, travelers, it's important.

ScientificExplorer 17-06-2021 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThatMan
Yes, glad you have found this, it's a joy to know that more and more people know this. Yes, my friend, yes, the subconscious mind is linked to the power source of the universe!! This is why you can manifest things...

I see, interesting, yes, you can make a lucid dream into an out of body experience, not just once I had OBEs from a dreaming state.

Yes, is really hard, I know that myself because I tried, this is why I use the morning time, it's easier after 6 hours of sleep. In my opinion, it's hard on the afternoon, why so? Your body, your internal clock, it's not that easy, you can have OBEs but they can be very confusing like a bad TV signal, I know because it happened to me. Once I could not leave my body so I was stuck in my body, in the room with almost all my family while they were watching a movie, I was hearing everything. My sister told me that my eyes were moving in all directions, of course they were, I was stuck and trying like a crazy to wake up. That was the first time someone saw my physical body while I was trying to OBE.

I share this with you because knowledge between us, travelers, it's important.

Haha well, you have to go into a bedroom where nothing will disturb you in the afternoon to meditate and take the nap.

It's all the Subconsciousness that does the Out of body or Lucid Dreaming.

You do that by FEEDING THAT DESIRE and getting EMOTIONALLY INVOLVED with it in your Meditation. 30 Minutes and is a wonderful experience if you're doing a guided audio

Then, you go to sleep and by AUTOMATION you will have a very high chance of getting an EFFORTLESS Out of body experience or Lucid Dream