Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   General Beliefs (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Knowing your inner Soul (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=139803)

Amerpreet 07-04-2021 05:57 PM

Knowing your inner Soul

Hello Everyone,

whats is process to know about inner-soul of self, how can we feel it without losing control of mind and body. Do meditators really knows about their soul?

AbodhiSky 08-04-2021 06:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amerpreet
Hello Everyone,

whats is process to know about inner-soul of self, how can we feel it without losing control of mind and body. Do meditators really knows about their soul?

i would say i am the soul. you are the soul. a soul stuck in a human animal body for a little while.

hazada guess 08-04-2021 12:11 PM

Mind and body are not pure soul. Meditate in a quiet place by clearing your mind and you might get an inkling.

Rah nam 08-04-2021 01:52 PM

Quote:

Hello Everyone,

Some do and many don't.
Once I created a strong connection to my higher self/soul, I stopped meditating.

inavalan 08-04-2021 08:28 PM

Quote:

Hello Everyone,

Meditation is only a tool. In itself doesn't lead you to learn anything, but in that state of relaxation you might be able to tap your inner source of knowledge.

In my opinion, a faster and better way to do it is self-hypnosis. From what I heard, it takes years to master meditation to the level of tapping your inner knowledge. With self-hypnosis you'd get results in a few weeks. Later, with self-hypnosis it takes just seconds to open the inner-connection.

Meditation means letting experience to come to you, while self-hypnosis means actively going yourself for that experience.

hazada guess 09-04-2021 10:06 AM

Self Hypnosis might help but I'm wary about that, you might do some damage and what if you don't manage to come out of it properly.:biggrin:

inavalan 09-04-2021 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hazada guess
Self Hypnosis might help but I'm wary about that, you might do some damage and what if you don't manage to come out of it properly.:biggrin:

Have you had any negative experience with self-hypnosis?

hazada guess 10-04-2021 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inavalan

I must confess, I've never tried it for the above reasons.:redface:

hallow 12-04-2021 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inavalan

My wife and I actually joke about this. We joke about calling in sick to work, saying we hypnotized ourselves and can't bring ourselves out of it, that's why we can't make it to work. It's only an inside joke between ourselves.

pixiedust 12-04-2021 05:44 PM

To the OP - meditate.