Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Science & Spirituality (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   HOW does NATURE OPEN GATE for FUNDING $1.1 BILLION FOR a SPIRITUAL UNIVERSITY (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=139471)

OPVerma 11-03-2021 10:19 AM

HOW does NATURE OPEN GATE for FUNDING $1.1 BILLION FOR a SPIRITUAL UNIVERSITY

I submitted a proposal to the Govt.of India for building a $ 1.1 billion 'Puri University' for study of Spirituality along with other Academics on 3rd Aug.19. I also wrote a letter to the Finance Minister to provide extra provision in the next finance budget for this project. As I did not hear from them I went to the Supreme Court in Dec.20.

While I am waiting for the final decision, I am surprised to find that the Ministry of Finance has already created a 'National Research Foundation' NRF with a $7.5 Billion fund for Mega Researches including Spirituality. This solves my funding problem paving my way for the project.

Nature worked silently during all these years to facilitate spreading its knowledge. This is a warning to Harvard like universities who do not teach Nature's Bio-Laws related with life. Soon they would be surpassed by Puri University www.puriuniversity.com

bobjob 11-03-2021 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OPVerma
I submitted a proposal to the Govt.of India for building a $ 1.1 billion 'Puri University' for study of Spirituality along with other Academics on 3rd Aug.19. I also wrote a letter to the Finance Minister to provide extra provision in the next finance budget for this project. As I did not hear from them I went to the Supreme Court in Dec.20.

While I am waiting for the final decision, I am surprised to find that the Ministry of Finance has already created a 'National Research Foundation' NRF with a $7.5 Billion fund for Mega Researches including Spirituality. This solves my funding problem paving my way for the project.

Nature worked silently during all these years to facilitate spreading its knowledge. This is a warning to Harvard like universities who do not teach Nature's Bio-Laws related with life. Soon they would be surpassed by Puri University www.puriuniversity.com

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Miss Hepburn 11-03-2021 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobjob
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

I don't understand what you don't understand.

He said: ''I am surprised to find that the Ministry of Finance has already created a
'National Research Foundation' NRF with a $7.5 Billion fund for Mega Researches including Spirituality.
This solves my funding problem paving my way for the project."
What a great announcement! Congratulations! :occasion18: For all of us!

bobjob 11-03-2021 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I don't understand what you don't understand.

He said: ''I am surprised to find that the Ministry of Finance has already created a
'National Research Foundation' NRF with a $7.5 Billion fund for Mega Researches including Spirituality.
This solves my funding problem paving my way for the project."
What a great announcement! Congratulations! :occasion18: For all of us!

You don't understand what I don't understand? :wink:

Oh I did understand the words and there was no need to repeat them but I don't understand why the institute/body/organisation/foundation doesn't get on with up-and-operating rather than making an announcement on a tiny, unimportant website.

Why a need to announce it - especially here? Why not just get on with things, just do it? :confused:

Miss Hepburn 11-03-2021 06:54 PM

Quote:

You don't understand what I don't understand? :wink:

Oh I did understand the words and there was no need to repeat them but I don't understand why the institute/body/organisation/foundation doesn't get on with up-and-operating rather than making an announcement on a tiny, unimportant website.

Why a need to announce it - especially here? Why not just get on with things, just do it? :confused:

Much better than the emojis. I didn't have my mind reading cap on.

But, why can't an excited person announce to us a wonderful development?
Gosh, you have a lot of conditions for a person to post, wouldn't you say?

bobjob 11-03-2021 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Much better than the emojis. I didn't have my mind reading cap on.

But, why can't an excited person announce to us a wonderful development?
Gosh, you have a lot of conditions for a person to post, wouldn't you say?

Oh, no, not me. Anyone can - of course - post whatever they choose provided it's within this website's rules. But I do tend to read what they write and sometimes things just don't read right.

An excited person you say? Well why not but have you taken a look at this university's website, read its prospectuses etc.? Maybe I'm just dumb but something doesn't feel right and that's why I wrote earlier what I did.

If I'm misunderstanding I expect folk here will put me right.

inavalan 11-03-2021 07:58 PM

Science & Spirituality: Discussions about the convergence of science and spirituality
It may just be that this excited announcement may be perceived as off topic for the "Science & Spirituality" forum ... (?)

FallingLeaves 11-03-2021 11:46 PM

Quote:

Oh, no, not me. Anyone can - of course - post whatever they choose provided it's within this website's rules. But I do tend to read what they write and sometimes things just don't read right.

An excited person you say? Well why not but have you taken a look at this university's website, read its prospectuses etc.? Maybe I'm just dumb but something doesn't feel right and that's why I wrote earlier what I did.

personally i think the idea is a bad one... it will lead to elitism in spirituality because obviously an educated person is more important than one who isn't.... then we'll have a class divide the way we do in the rest of life.

Sigh.

OPVerma 12-03-2021 08:09 AM

Quote:

SF is for those who are serious in spirituality. Those who are interested in science they read science news and so is with spirituality.

Of course it is exiting to see and read about Spiritual Science getting recognized for class room studies. $1.1 billion World Ranking Spiritual University is a World News no one can deny.

bobjob 12-03-2021 08:39 AM

The proof of the pudding will be in the eating.