Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Death & The Afterlife (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Do you know when you're going to die? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=139999)

lostsoul13 25-04-2021 04:39 PM

Do you know when you're going to die?

As the tittle suggests, do you know when your going to die?

inavalan 25-04-2021 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lostsoul13

I believe that focusing on your death, you bring it sooner.

Native spirit 25-04-2021 08:40 PM

Yes i know when i will pass and it will be in my sleep.
I have always known when it will be.

Namaste

Rah nam 26-04-2021 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inavalan
I believe that focusing on your death, you bring it sooner.

Thanks for the tip

Physx 20-02-2022 01:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lostsoul13

I think this is hit or miss. One thing that I do know is a friend of mine's grandmother knew when she was about to die.

She battled cancer for months. She was bed ridden for a couple months near the end. During the last day she was alive, she was saying goodbye to everyone. She told them all it's time for her to go, said all her goodbyes, and after she said goodbye to the last one of her close family members, within 30mins, she passed away.

Now, maybe this was just her clinging on to say goodbye before she stopped fighting death. She may have "felt" her body shutting down, and resisted as best as possible to say goodbye, so that once her last goodbye was done, she stopped fighting it and it swiftly consumed her after.

... Or, maybe she just knew she was about to die, knew it was coming like she told them, and was somehow told by something/someone that it was about to happen. I don't know, but it was a very interesting experience, as I was there that day as well.

iamthat 20-02-2022 06:34 PM

I do believe that the Soul or Consciousness knows the timing of physical death, and sometimes that knowledge may seep through to conscious awareness.

But I have also read there are various possible exit points during an incarnation, and the decision whether to stay or go is made according to current circumstances.

A near-death experience may be one such exit point. Sometimes a person has no choice but to return - they are told it is not yet their time. But sometimes the person does have a genuine choice. Obviously we only hear about these things from those who have made the decision to return to the body.

Peace

jaminhealth 20-02-2022 09:25 PM

No and I have to say, some of the topics here, to me, are pretty far out.

skyman 22-02-2022 06:12 AM

I fell from a chair while doing some cleaning at home in a temporary but strange position.
I was thinking I was safe enough, but something I didn't take into account made me fell.
It was very likely that I would hit the sharp corner of a table and get seriously injured, but it didn't happen. I fell, opened my eyes (it was like where am I, what am I doing for a second). I didn't touch the table, or did it safely. So what saved me, angels? Probably my (conscious or unconscious) mind did some quick computation to land me in the safest position. ... I don't remember the falling moment, maybe except 10 milisecond initial panic part, and I was like "what the hell is going on". So lots of critical things happened in that 1-2 seconds and I don't remember anything. Did some force save me.. I mean, maybe we have unknown abilities which are not activated normally, but activated sometimes and we are not supposed to remember what happened and how it happened. Maybe I just went to higher dimension and avoided intersecting with the table.

*Joseph* 22-02-2022 08:44 AM

I don’t know dates or anything like that, and I have no idea when I’ll go (although I don’t think I’ll live past 60). But I seem to be able to know that other people are soon going to leave us. Again, not the date or anything, I just know they’re going. It’s not something you can share with people at the time either. I’ve found it to be a heavy burden to carry on my own.

Justin Case 25-02-2022 03:03 PM

Odd question. What's even more odd is that I asked that question back in the first half of the 60s when I was a teen. The immediate answer I got was:
"The first or second week of December of your 76th year."

My only other question that developed later from this experience was ... how are we calculating time here? We are all 9-months older than our "birth" date, and conception for me was in November of '48 - "born" 9 months later. So ... either December 2024 or 2025.

Then I'll find out what's REALLY going on. :idea: