Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Auras & Chakras (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=121)
-   -   I think she's nice but I don't know what's wrong :( (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=28152)

dena 30-12-2011 08:34 PM

I think she's nice but I don't know what's wrong :(
 
I'm not sure if this the right place to put my question
I have a friend, she's actually my cousin .. she's nice and we have things in common to talk about when ever I see her
the thing is I always feel tired when I talk to her !! .. I notice that three years ago .. either small talk or long talk I always feel tired and exhausted .. I have never felt that with anyone before .. and nobody else feels the same as I do !!
it's like she takes my energy .. it's really weird because we just talk !! .. and i feel really tired after it and i need to lay down for hours sometimes
do you have an explanation for that?
I stopped talking to her right now .. it's sad because she thinks that there is something wrong with her :(

WhiteWarrior 30-12-2011 08:58 PM

Energy suckers exist. It would be interesting to know if this happens to others she talk with. Another possibility could be that hers and your energies are at conflicting vibrational levels.

SunMist 30-12-2011 10:12 PM

What happens in a typical conversation with her? What do you talk about? Who does most of the talking? How do you feel as you are talking with her?

dena 30-12-2011 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteWarrior
Energy suckers exist. It would be interesting to know if this happens to others she talk with. Another possibility could be that hers and your energies are at conflicting vibrational levels.


I don't think it happens to others she talk with .. I told a couple of people this problem and they didn't say that they feel the same ... but I'm not sure .. she have very few friends .. it could be from this problem?
or maybe as you said our energies are at conflicting vibrational levels

dena 30-12-2011 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SunMist
What happens in a typical conversation with her? What do you talk about? Who does most of the talking? How do you feel as you are talking with her?


well we talk about school, shows, stories that happened to us .. she does most of the talking .. as I said i feel tired .. not bored but tired .. and head pain

SunMist 31-12-2011 02:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dena
well we talk about school, shows, stories that happened to us .. she does most of the talking .. as I said i feel tired .. not bored but tired .. and head pain


Hmmmm, just as an experiment try to be really assertive next time you talk with her and don't let her dominate the conversation and then see if you feel different. I've read that simply the act of giving someone your attention gives them energy and some people use that to get energy from others. Maybe through your attention you are giving away lots of energy to her? Another technique I've heard of is to just not give so much actual attention - in your mind focus on other things though if the other person senses this they'll think you are rude!

Sarian 31-12-2011 12:53 PM

My first thought was maybe she rambled and was boring, but you say you're not bored. I know for me, there are some people that talk and talk and I will get extremely fatigured feeling and have to stifle my yawns left and right. I thought it was maybe the way they talked, (like monotoned) or sometimes some people just aren't very good at communicating and it makes it almost painful to have to sit through and try to listen to them....I get really tired feeling.

vulkus 31-12-2011 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dena
I'm not sure if this the right place to put my question
I have a friend, she's actually my cousin .. she's nice and we have things in common to talk about when ever I see her
the thing is I always feel tired when I talk to her !! .. I notice that three years ago .. either small talk or long talk I always feel tired and exhausted .. I have never felt that with anyone before .. and nobody else feels the same as I do !!
it's like she takes my energy .. it's really weird because we just talk !! .. and i feel really tired after it and i need to lay down for hours sometimes
do you have an explanation for that?
I stopped talking to her right now .. it's sad because she thinks that there is something wrong with her :(

Psy vamp.
Next time you are going to talk to her, consciously make an effort before hand to mentally check your own energy levels. Try to feel the fluctuations.
Does it go out fast, slow etc. How she talks to you.
When she leaves you, she feels great and that is why she always talks to you, because you uplift her.

Here is an easy technique, it is very simple to use.
While she is prattling on, breath in quite deeply but not audibly. As you breathe in fill your lungs with air, but feel the air displacing the energy that she is feeding off, then as you breathe out, imagine all the energy leaving your body and creating a vacuum. Don't be concerned where that energy goes it isn't important.
Make sure your breaths are long and even, not short and sharp.

I'm not going to tell you what you should feel, or how you should feel, what will happen. Because I don't want to set you up.
Let me know what happens, and if it isn't working we can modify it.

SunMist 31-12-2011 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vulkus
Psy vamp.
Next time you are going to talk to her, consciously make an effort before hand to mentally check your own energy levels. Try to feel the fluctuations.
Does it go out fast, slow etc. How she talks to you.
When she leaves you, she feels great and that is why she always talks to you, because you uplift her.

Here is an easy technique, it is very simple to use.
While she is prattling on, breath in quite deeply but not audibly. As you breathe in fill your lungs with air, but feel the air displacing the energy that she is feeding off, then as you breathe out, imagine all the energy leaving your body and creating a vacuum. Don't be concerned where that energy goes it isn't important.
Make sure your breaths are long and even, not short and sharp.

I'm not going to tell you what you should feel, or how you should feel, what will happen. Because I don't want to set you up.
Let me know what happens, and if it isn't working we can modify it.


But Vulkus if she imagines breathing out her energy won't that just be handing it on silver platter to the psy vamp friend? What about shielding?

vulkus 01-01-2012 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SunMist
But Vulkus if she imagines breathing out her energy won't that just be handing it on silver platter to the psy vamp friend? What about shielding?

Just a note: Any information I give that cites a technique is unique to the person I have written it for. This means that while you may attempt it, it will not work for you in the way I have outlined, this is because it is person specific.
How can this be done you may ask, well don't bother asking as I will not reveal the way it is done.

Yes it will be handing it over on a silver platter it is the whole point of the exercise. Have you ever heard of the saying, you catch more flies with honey?
The whole point of the reply was to check and see what is going out and where. Once you know how and where it is going out you can remedy that situation.

shielding is a pointless waste of time, a psy vamp will suck the life out of what ever you are using to power your shields.
That and shielding in general is not something that should be relied upon for everything.
Etherial shielding is exactly like a shield that a swordsman would use. If all I ever used was my shield I would get awefully tired defending all the time, OK yes you can attack with a shield but it is energy sapping and not very efficient.
You use a shield for pushing back to put a person off balance, for sweeping attacks out of the way, to deflect a blow and to use the edge for a winding strike. But just like all these shield techniques you need an offensive weapon to get the maximum value from the use of a shield.

Etherial/astral/energetic shields aren't technically shields at all. They are encompassing spheres or bubbles. They have a technical function but and are the very first thing you should learn how to form, create and maintain. But once you have learned this, you need to learn how to put them on auto.

I won't bore you with the details of how correct shielding is initiated as it is irrelevant to this post.


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:27 PM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums