Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Channeling (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=122)
-   -   channeling - What is it for YOU? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=137811)

bobjob 06-11-2020 04:01 PM

channeling - What is it for YOU?

My field of special interest is that of communication. I would find it helpful to learn what practitioners mean when they say that they 'channel' a person.

Might I ask you, please, exactly what are you are doing, when you channel?

Nameless 07-11-2020 03:28 AM

That's a pretty broad subject for such a tiny sentence. The problem with the sentence is that channelers usually don't channel "persons". Those would be called Mediums.

Channelers channel pretty much anything and everything else. When you learn to channel and you practice (and anyone can learn it because we (most of us) all come in with the same equipment) and you practice, after a while you discover you can channel whomever you like. When I say whomever, it does sound like a person, and that person would have to be deceased, but chances are they are not your dearly departed. They would be along the lines of the Masters, whomever you connect to, Angels, Guides, Fairies, Your Higher Self, your Soul, God, and anyone who has ever lived, ET's...

Most Mediums like to stick to the dearly departed. As a channel, I have no interest in speaking to the dearly departed. Don't know why that creeps me out, when I channel Jesus, and that might creep someone else out.

Really, it is a smorgasborg. They are all willing to help us down here. We just have to reach up to them - well, reach is a bit of a reach. They are right next to us the minute we think of them, it is just easier to think of it as reaching up because in order to channel you have to raise your vibration to match their channel. Hence the word channeler.

Here is a lovely you tube video by Abraham on how we can all channel Abraham. I like to insert this when I remember to those seeking how to channel. You didn't actually ask how, you were just curious, but they have to How To down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ilomKaFyw0

A lovely book to start with would be "Opening to Channel" by Sanaya Roman, who channels a loving Being of Light named Orin. Orin is one of my favorite friends and the first one to send me Love Energy. It is a wave of bliss that encompassed me and I never wanted to leave it. Simply amazing.

There are a multitiude of channeled materials.

If you are looking to talk to people who channel "people" you might want to post this in the Mediumship Section. Actually don't know if there is one, but if there isn't, then try the Readings Section. There are a lot of wonderful Mediums on this site.

Hope you find what you are looking for.

bobjob 07-11-2020 06:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nameless
That's a pretty broad subject for such a tiny sentence. The problem with the sentence is that channelers usually don't channel "persons". Those would be called Mediums.

Channelers channel pretty much anything and everything else. When you learn to channel and you practice (and anyone can learn it because we (most of us) all come in with the same equipment) and you practice, after a while you discover you can channel whomever you like. When I say whomever, it does sound like a person, and that person would have to be deceased, but chances are they are not your dearly departed. They would be along the lines of the Masters, whomever you connect to, Angels, Guides, Fairies, Your Higher Self, your Soul, God, and anyone who has ever lived, ET's...

Most Mediums like to stick to the dearly departed. As a channel, I have no interest in speaking to the dearly departed. Don't know why that creeps me out, when I channel Jesus, and that might creep someone else out.

Really, it is a smorgasborg. They are all willing to help us down here. We just have to reach up to them - well, reach is a bit of a reach. They are right next to us the minute we think of them, it is just easier to think of it as reaching up because in order to channel you have to raise your vibration to match their channel. Hence the word channeler.

Here is a lovely you tube video by Abraham on how we can all channel Abraham. I like to insert this when I remember to those seeking how to channel. You didn't actually ask how, you were just curious, but they have to How To down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ilomKaFyw0

A lovely book to start with would be "Opening to Channel" by Sanaya Roman, who channels a loving Being of Light named Orin. Orin is one of my favorite friends and the first one to send me Love Energy. It is a wave of bliss that encompassed me and I never wanted to leave it. Simply amazing.

There are a multitiude of channeled materials.

If you are looking to talk to people who channel "people" you might want to post this in the Mediumship Section. Actually don't know if there is one, but if there isn't, then try the Readings Section. There are a lot of wonderful Mediums on this site.

Hope you find what you are looking for.

I don't want to sound rude but with the greatest respect you're not responding to what I've asked. The thread's title is key - what is it for YOU? I wanted to know primarily what it is for those who say they are channelers.

I know a lot about mediumship - it's my specialty. I can find any amount of literature and online material about channeling but that's not what I was asking folk about.

What I hoped to find out is what real people actually do when they 'channel' - or at least learn what they believe they are doing. I suspect there is a difference between what one 'channeler' means and another; it was that I wanted to try to understand.

bobjob 07-11-2020 08:27 AM

Quote:

Channelers channel pretty much anything and everything else. When you learn to channel and you practice (and anyone can learn it because we (most of us) all come in with the same equipment) and you practice, after a while you discover you can channel whomever you like.

That's an interesting claim but what evidence do you have?
Quote:

When I say whomever, it does sound like a person, and that person would have to be deceased, but chances are they are not your dearly departed.
why? Why would those individuals not be reached?
Quote:

They would be along the lines of the Masters, whomever you connect to, Angels, Guides, Fairies, Your Higher Self, your Soul, God, and anyone who has ever lived, ET's...
That's a huge range of individuals! By contrast mediums can communicate only with those who come forward wanting to 'speak'. Looking at your groups one might conclude that channelers have communication attributes significantly different from than those of common-or-garden mediums. Is that how you see things? Why might that be?
Quote:

Most Mediums like to stick to the dearly departed.
I don't think mediums would see it as their 'sticking to the dearly departed'.
Quote:

As a channel, I have no interest in speaking to the dearly departed. Don't know why that creeps me out, when I channel Jesus, and that might creep someone else out.
I have no idea why communicating with (quote) dearly departed would creep you out. As for 'channeling' Jesus my response would be to ask how you authenticate that identity - how do you know it's the spirit who incarnated as Jesus 2 millennia ago?
Quote:

hmmm Those words - raising one's vibration - are indentically similar to those used by individuals I see as mediums. What you seem to be suggesting is that a 'channeler' - or a "channel" as you refer to yourself - is able to change her/his vibration to such a degree that spirits of considerable spiritual progression can be communicated with. Am I right to think that?

Miss Hepburn 07-11-2020 09:34 AM

I have never given it a thought before that a channeler was different than a medium .. boy, am I slow!

Only twice when I was speaking did I get 'taken over' - it was as if I could take a nap on a cot in the back,
so to speak, that was how much I was not there! Ha!

I was just in the background watching from behind my eyes.
I know, weird. Right?

And the faces of the people dropped, cuz they saw it happen, (did my aura get bigger or something?
I bet that was part of it) and then they beamed transfixed, cuz they knew,
'that was not Miss H'.
(I mean the ones that were listening and tuned in.)

So the ques was 'exactly what are you doing'...I was speaking to groups...(oh, about spiritual stuff, not planting
gardens, lol.)

Oh, maybe 3 xs talking to the Theosophical Society.
Not as a 'speaker', tho, I just went and they were in a circle and after awhile I spoke up, shared.
I rem now the head guy said they 'are trained to see auras and we certainly see yours' and were super nice to me afterwards over
refreshments. :icon_smile:

Oh, and what am I doing--- I'm watching as my gestures are happening in front of my face; feeling inside as my face is moving and expressing.
Yeah, I was used. :tongue: But, not like a boyfriend.

Yeah, that was fun!
Nice memories, thanks, Bob.

Adding -- Oh, Speaking or Praying in Tongues - is another odd thing...I couldn't 'make' my mouth say
a thing ...it happens. If 'I' get involved to experiment to make a different syllable, say a 'b-b ba-ba sound'..
I could not do it. What the heck is THAT!

bobjob 07-11-2020 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I have never given it a thought before that a channeler was different than a medium .. boy, am I slow!

It's not certain one IS really different from the other and I'm hoping that more members who see themselves as 'channels' or 'channelers' explain the situation from their personal perspective. With sufficient data we might then draw conclusions.

Miss Hepburn 07-11-2020 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobjob
It's not certain one IS really different from the other and I'm hoping that more members who see themselves
as 'channels' or 'channelers' explain the situation from their personal perspective.
With sufficient data we might then draw conclusions.

Yes, I'm not much for data and conclusions as you can see...

John32241 07-11-2020 12:21 PM

Quote:

Might I ask you, please, exactly what are you are doing, when you channel?

Hi,

My experience is often a telepathic conversation. Which is very much like an imaginary conversation. This is similar to self talk except it is happening with another person.

Once in a while I will channel another intuitively. This is more like instinctual awareness not involving a conversation.

Experiences like this are best understood by those who do these things. Without first hand personal experiences with some thing like this it can be very hard to conceptualize.

John

Nameless 07-11-2020 12:25 PM

Quote:

Me too....:tongue:

bobjob 07-11-2020 12:26 PM

Quote:

And it's my forté.....:wink:

bobjob 07-11-2020 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

My experience is often a telepathic conversation. Which is very much like an imaginary conversation. This is similar to self talk except it is happening with another person.

channeling?

Quote:

Once in a while I will channel another intuitively. This is more like instinctual awareness not involving a conversation.

You'll channel another what/whom?

Quote:

Experiences like this are best understood by those who do these things. Without first hand personal experiences with some thing like this it can be very hard to conceptualize.

John

Why not take a stab, John? :smile:

Nameless 07-11-2020 12:41 PM

Quote:

I don't want to sound rude but with the greatest respect you're not responding to what I've asked. The thread's title is key - what is it for YOU? I wanted to know primarily what it is for those who say they are channelers.

The difference between Mediums and Channelers - by Me

I know a lot about mediumship - it's my specialty. I can find any amount of literature and online material about channeling but that's not what I was asking folk about.

What I hoped to find out is what real people actually do when they 'channel' - or at least learn what they believe they are doing. I suspect there is a difference between what one 'channeler' means and another; it was that I wanted to try to understand.

I realize I didn't answer your question, but I wanted to find out if you knew what channeling was as opposed to mediumship.

And yes of course mediums can be channelers and channelers can be mediums. It is just, most like to specialize in one or the other, but they can be both.

The reason I think they are different is probably only in my imagination, but if you were to as a medium if they are a channeler, in my experience the answer is no.

So I guess it is mostly a personal difference.

Since I am not a medium (and don't wish to be) I can't say for sure.

However, someone I know and love is both and likes to be both, so there you are. My scientific study proved wrong :wink: While I am fascinated by mediums and their gifts and the information they bring through, I think that would be a more difficult way to live until they learn to shut it down at will.

As to your original question: "I wanted to know primarily what it is for those who say they are channelers" you asked WHAT it is, so I was trying my best to explain what channeling was, from my perspective of course, which is the only one I have.

I would imagine channeling means something different to everyone that channels, because we only have our own tiny perspective.

Are you a medium asking about channeling, or are you a scientist trying to determine (using a scientific method of course) what is channeling? I'm just curious.

bobjob 07-11-2020 12:55 PM

Quote:

I realize I didn't answer your question, but I wanted to find out if you knew what channeling was as opposed to mediumship.

And yes of course mediums can be channelers and channelers can be mediums. It is just, most like to specialize in one or the other, but they can be both.

The reason I think they are different is probably only in my imagination, but if you were to as a medium if they are a channeler, in my experience the answer is no.

So I guess it is mostly a personal difference.

Since I am not a medium (and don't wish to be) I can't say for sure.

However, someone I know and love is both and likes to be both, so there you are. My scientific study proved wrong :wink: While I am fascinated by mediums and their gifts and the information they bring through, I think that would be a more difficult way to live until they learn to shut it down at will.

As to your original question: "I wanted to know primarily what it is for those who say they are channelers" you asked WHAT it is, so I was trying my best to explain what channeling was, from my perspective of course, which is the only one I have.

I would imagine channeling means something different to everyone that channels, because we only have our own tiny perspective.

Are you a medium asking about channeling, or are you a scientist trying to determine (using a scientific method of course) what is channeling? I'm just curious.

I'll address your last question first - it's neither. My speciality is communication. Channeling and mediumship both fall into that broad category. I had raised similar questions in the 'Channeling' forum without success.

I have a good understanding of mediumship but not of channelling and I'm hoping channelers will improve that situation. :smile:

Nameless 07-11-2020 01:19 PM

I'm finding it difficult to narrow down your question, because it is such a broad topic, but I don't mind trying to take a stab at it. I agree with John, because it is telepathy - for lack of a better man made word for something that is non-physical and not in the human language - it is like trying to explain what energy is to you - we are all made up of energy, but what is it to you - is a very broad question -

And I admit I am very simple when it comes to certain things - like computers - so I'll try to answer from my perspective only but I don't know how to do simple computer tricks like typing an answer under an answer, which you appear to be very good at! So this is the only way I know to do this - its called, Copy and Paste LOL.

Channelers channel pretty much anything and everything else. When you learn to channel and you practice (and anyone can learn it because we (most of us) all come in with the same equipment) and you practice, after a while you discover you can channel whomever you like.

That's an interesting claim but what evidence do you have?

From my perspective only and from what I have learned personally or evidence in the general sense of "hard facts and evidence" type of thing - herein lies my difficulty in answering your question so I'll start with mine.

When I first learned to channel, I didn't know "who" I was channeling. And I forgot to ask. I was writing in my journal about what I was doing in my life basically, ho hum, but at the time I was trying to learn to channel. I was on a quest. It was a very fun quest. I was about two to three months into this quest. In the middle of my journal entry, I stopped and read back what I had written and realized I had not consciously written the last few sentences and while I was contemplating that, I heard the words clearly in my head - relax and breathe. So I did that, and what poured out was this beautiful channeling, several pages worth. "Who" was it from? I have no idea, but it was life changing.

So I practiced and practiced and it got easier and easier. The words that came to me were just that - words. Words turn into sentences (for which, by the way, "they" do not bother with punctuation).

After a while, I had the thought to ask others if they had a question, and I would try to channel the answer for them.

That was the most fun I had had in a long while.

What was surprising was the "one" who answered the question. By that time I was phrasing my question request as "from a higher guide". And I always asked who was answering.

The "ones" who were answering were most of the time always different than "who" I channeled. When I asked, "Who am I channeling" I got answers like "Light" and "Metatron" and .. I'm trying to remember - this was years ago -..."Jesus" "God" "Seth" and others.

Where is my evidence, you ask? Only in my mind. And on paper.

When you tap into the non-physical realm, and you learn how to ask questions, sometimes the questions are specific and sometimes I just ask if there are any messages waiting (for me or them, depending on if I am asking for myself or others).

I have specifically asked for "people" once. That was Michael Jackson. Oh that was fun.

Because "they" are energy, and I know what my energy feels like, I know when I am feeling something that is other than my energy. The energy from the Other Side is tremendous. It feels like a warm blanket, that my cells are humming. How exactly do you explain that? Ecstay sometimes, if I could spell it.

The evidence is energy - so we are back to - how to you describe what energy feels like that is not your own. The only way to describe it is with feelings, because it is a feeling and a knowing, and there are not words to describe it in the physical realm, so it is difficult to describe. It is not physical. It took me a long time to grasp what non physical meant. That is a quest all by itself.

So if you are looking for scientific evidence, you would have to go to the quantum field, and isn't that a challenge? What is the quantum field to you is basically your question, and where is the evidence?? I guess the short answer is I don't know. That's always what my granddaughter tells me when I ask her something she can't answer. I don't know.

Oh, one more thing. I turn it on and off. I have learned how to do that (I hope most of the time). Sometimes I will encounter a field of negative energy and I won't know it for a few minutes - all of a sudden I feel negative, my thought patterns turn negative - and it might take a few minutes to realize and to ask myself where it came from - and, being an empath, is it mine or someone elses? As an empath, a lot of times the answer is, it is someone else's energy I am picking up on, their vibration, and because I am vibrating, if I am not careful, I will match their vibration and there goes my thoughts, because my thoughts will now match that vibration, and if it is not a very fun vibration, I get a lot of not very fun thoughts. I am learning how to determine what is mine and what is someone elses, but that is a whole other subject.

Miss Hepburn 07-11-2020 01:35 PM

Quote:

And it's my forté.....:wink:

I love people like you in the lab, in surgery, flying airplanes, planning our cities.
Someday tell us what you did for a living ---I bet it was very technical and you were good at it.:smile:

bobjob 07-11-2020 01:56 PM

Quote:

I love people like you in the lab, in surgery, flying airplanes, planning our cities.
Someday tell us what you did for a living ---I bet it was very technical and you were good at it.:smile:

:biggrin: :wink: ........ One day I'll tell you.

Nameless 07-11-2020 02:01 PM

Bobjob - sorry it took me so long, but I think I found your question:

"What I hoped to find out is what real people actually do when they 'channel' - or at least learn what they believe they are doing. I suspect there is a difference between what one 'channeler' means and another; it was that I wanted to try to understand."

OK. It's probably a long answer. This is from my perspective only.

When I channel, I am tapping into energy. Since everyone and everything is made up of energy, it is helpful to know "who"s energy I am tapping in to. So, for the sake of this answer, say I ask: I would like to channel X.

So then I set my radio dial - my tuner. In order to get a clear answer, I have to be a clear channel. Being a clear channel is a whole other subject, but basically it means: #1 - I have to step out of the way, in order to allow X to answer through my aparatus (my thoughts, so lack of a better term, my int of focus, my inner minds eye, my fingers or mouth, depending on how I am channeling). So I allow them in to my energy field to use my aparatus, and I allow my self to step out of the way.

As an aside - I have done an energy exercise with Seth where we both shared my physical aparatus at the same time, and can I just say - wow. To feel the fullness of another's being inside that of my own energy field, full is not the correct term, but it feel like my cells are expanding and have to grow larger in order to allow all that energy in. - However, this is not my normal way of channeling, so I will continue.

When I step "aside" I do so unconsciously, so it is difficult to describe.

I have learned my way of connecting. It took me many months to learn and it has changed and evolved over time. Sometimes I like to go on a long journey to get to my channeling space. Sometimes it is very short. It depends on me and how I am feeling. But I can connect instantly, it is just that I like the journey so that is usually the one I take.

If you look at channeling as if it is a muscle you are building up, and at first your muscle is very weak and you have to tone it, then you realize you have to practice with this muscle and the muscle will get stronger and your results will get better and then it is just a matter of keeping the weeds from growing and sweeping and dusting up the debris that has accumulated since the last time I channel, which is important if I want to be a clear channel.

However, the information that I receive I can only channel through my filters, so the answer that I am being given is coming through my filters and will be different than anyone else's answer. Vibrationally they can be the same, but the answer may take many different forms to get to the same place.

My filters are my beliefs.

I have worked on changing my belief system, consciously. It is an inside job.
I question my beliefs and why I have them. Where did I get them from - who gave them to me?

When I find the answer to that question, I can then decide if I still believe that to be true - whatever the belief is.

So, to be a clear channel is to sort through the clutter of one's mind and try to discard things that don't belong there anymore, like cleaning out your closet.

It is a very conscious thing to be doing.

When I channel, I ask that I be as clear a channel as I can be.

The information that is available on X, and the answer given from X to a specific question, I believe is the same answer if 3 channels were to ask the same question to X. It is just, my answer will vary because it is coming through my aparatus and I can only channel through mine. I think possibly that the intent of the answer will remain the same, just the words will be different.

Basically the answer comes in download form - very scientific.

I am given a ball of string in energy form, a ball of light, a ball of energy - I don't know how else to explain it. The size is not known until the answer has come through completely and the energy is no longer there. I take the end of the string and start unraveling the answer as they unwind it for me. I basically just listen for words. One word at a time. I can speed up the words or slow them down.

Nameless 07-11-2020 03:45 PM

"I have no idea why communicating with (quote) dearly departed would creep you out. As for 'channeling' Jesus my response would be to ask how you authenticate that identity - how do you know it's the spirit who incarnated as Jesus 2 millennia ago?"

Oh, this one I could answer in my sleep. Do I want to give the long answer or the short one? Hmmm....well, I've got some time, so I'll go for the long one.

When I was small, I was raised Catholic. When you are about six, in Catholism you get to have your first confession. So you go into the booth and wait for the priest, you tell him your sins, he gives you some Hail Mary's to do, you go to a pew at the front of the church and do your Hail Mary's and you are done.

I don't remember a lot about Church. I was set free when I was about 12ish. However I will never forget the energy of that Church. Whenever I go back - unfortunately for funerals - I still feel that energy. The energy is Love and Peace.

Anyway, I have this vivid memory of doing my Hail Mary's one day, and looking at the huge Statue of the Mother Mary while doing my Hail Mary's and feeling the love that came over me, and it felt like it came from Jesus - who was watching me from the center wall of the Church on his cross, with his head hanging low. I can't explain how I knew it was from Jesus. It was just a feeling, that we were communicating, I was receiving, he was sending me his love energy.

Many decades later, having long been out of the Church, I was struggling with drinking. I had a problem. I couldn't fix it by myself. I had tried. And I gave up. The Christians call it, Give up and Let God, or something. So I prayed. For the first time since I was a child. To Jesus. I asked him for help, because I could not help myself. It was a scary place to be. I wasn't out of control as far as I maintained my life, it was something I did in my free time, but I wanted to stop and failed. So anyway, once I asked Jesus, things occurred to me, is the only thing I can say about that. I just stopped drinking. I wasn't drawn to it anymore. I could take it or leave it. But I was sincere in my asking and wanting help and I believed he could help me. And he did, and I was.

Decades later, having forgotten all about Jesus and not being "religious" I became spiritual and started down that path. That was such a fun path. Way more fun than being religious. Religion is thinking inside the box, spirituality is thinking outside the box. And I playing in that arena for a long time, read a lot of books, went to some "seminars" to watch people I had grown to love talk about spirituality. Oh what fun. Along that path, long long story, my daughters told me they could speak with their guides and so I began asking their guides questions - short ones, like what do they think about this or that. And got short answers.

My daughters told me I could channel, that I was a channel, as well as others in my family. I didn't believe them, of course. I had never been psychic. But one day I decided I wanted to try to learn, because it looked like so much fun. So I went down that path. And oh what a fun ride that was!!!!Whee>>>>>

Until my daughter got sick. And didn't recover right away. And kept getting sicker and sicker. It was many months, and it was coming to a conclusion that I didn't want to face. I had no control over any of it, although I kept trying every day. I channeled every day, and the answers were sometimes for me or sometimes for my daughters, but the help was always there and the answers were always there, but I couldn't change anything in the physical realm and I was facing her death. I knew it, I couldn't change it. It was terrifying, and nothing I would want anyone to have to go through.

I got up some courage one day, when things were looking very bleak. I sat down and asked Jesus (I was doing automatic writing) OK, just tell me, is she going to get better? It was the hardest question I have ever asked, and one I didn't want the answer to. But I believed I could get the answer, and I had the tools to get the answer. So I asked.

Jesus's first words to me, I will never forgot. I am the Light and the Way and the Soul of your Soul." And the feeling that came with the words was Love. I felt Love, in all my cells. And he told me she would be fine.

And she was. It was a difficult road for her, but she make it through with grace and peace and she changed. Not that she wasn't always grace and peace, but she became more gentle and more kind and just was more of that.

So that is how I know it was Jesus. It is a feeling, a knowing, an energy.

I have learned many things over the years, but I think the most important thing I have learned, and I don't know why this is true.

If you don't ask, they can't help you.

Asking opens some kind of energetic doorway.......

bobjob 07-11-2020 05:57 PM

I thank you - whoever you are Mrs No Name - for the effort and time you have put into answering what I asked. I now have a very good picture of what happens when you become a channel for whatever information and/or guidance flows through to, and for, you.

What you've described indeed isn't mediumship as I understand that principle because essentially the communication is for YOU. Am I right in thinking that?

In the final paragraph posting #17 you write: "I am given a ball of string in energy form, a ball of light, a ball of energy - I don't know how else to explain it. The size is not known until the answer has come through completely....."

That explanation reminds me of the explanation Julie Gale gave for the way information came from her communicator-guide, material that eventually became a book - Julie was a medium and wrote 'Soul Trek'. Her explanation was similar to yours and she said she didn't mind whether communication was seen as channeling or mediumship.

Interesting stuff and again thank you. :hug3:

bobjob 07-11-2020 06:24 PM

You've spent a lot of time and effort compiling all this information and it's only fair I respond to some of it.

Quote:

I'm finding it difficult to narrow down your question, because it is such a broad topic, but I don't mind trying to take a stab at it. I agree with John, because it is telepathy - for lack of a better man made word for something that is non-physical and not in the human language - it is like trying to explain what energy is to you - we are all made up of energy, but what is it to you - is a very broad question -

I am totally comfortable with the notion of telepathic communication but that's the mechanism and not what's happening.

Quote:

And I admit I am very simple when it comes to certain things - like computers - so I'll try to answer from my perspective only but I don't know how to do simple computer tricks like typing an answer under an answer, which you appear to be very good at! So this is the only way I know to do this - its called, Copy and Paste LOL.

Like many things, they may appear unfathomable when you don't know the way to do them. Quoting bits and bobs, sentences, paragraphs or whole sections is simply a matter of pasting Bulletin Board code at the beginning, and at the end of the piece.

Quote:

Quote:

me: That's an interesting claim but what evidence do you have?

Quote:

From my perspective only and from what I have learned personally or evidence in the general sense of "hard facts and evidence" type of thing - herein lies my difficulty in answering your question so I'll start with mine.
Of course I accept how it works for you but it's not reasonable to say most everyone could learn - at least not to the standard you've achieved.

Quote:

When I first learned to channel, I didn't know "who" I was channeling. And I forgot to ask. I was writing in my journal about what I was doing in my life basically, ho hum, but at the time I was trying to learn to channel. I was on a quest. It was a very fun quest. I was about two to three months into this quest. In the middle of my journal entry, I stopped and read back what I had written and realized I had not consciously written the last few sentences and while I was contemplating that, I heard the words clearly in my head - relax and breathe. So I did that, and what poured out was this beautiful channeling, several pages worth. "Who" was it from? I have no idea, but it was life changing.

That I can totally understand and accept. :smile:

Quote:

So I practiced and practiced and it got easier and easier. The words that came to me were just that - words. Words turn into sentences (for which, by the way, "they" do not bother with punctuation).
Just as with Julie Gale who I've mentioned elsewhere.

Quote:

After a while, I had the thought to ask others if they had a question, and I would try to channel the answer for them.
That was the most fun I had had in a long while.
What was surprising was the "one" who answered the question. By that time I was phrasing my question request as "from a higher guide". And I always asked who was answering.
So then you were in the realm of mediumship - providing a service for the benefit of others. :wink:

Quote:

The "ones" who were answering were most of the time always different than "who" I channeled. When I asked, "Who am I channeling" I got answers like "Light" and "Metatron" and .. I'm trying to remember - this was years ago -..."Jesus" "God" "Seth" and others.

Where is my evidence, you ask? Only in my mind. And on paper.
That's a personal thing.

Quote:

When you tap into the non-physical realm, and you learn how to ask questions, sometimes the questions are specific and sometimes I just ask if there are any messages waiting (for me or them, depending on if I am asking for myself or others).
I have specifically asked for "people" once. That was Michael Jackson. Oh that was fun.
This is where I'd start rolling my eyes....

Quote:

Because "they" are energy, and I know what my energy feels like, I know when I am feeling something that is other than my energy. The energy from the Other Side is tremendous. It feels like a warm blanket, that my cells are humming. How exactly do you explain that? Ecstay sometimes, if I could spell it.

The evidence is energy - so we are back to - how to you describe what energy feels like that is not your own. The only way to describe it is with feelings, because it is a feeling and a knowing, and there are not words to describe it in the physical realm, so it is difficult to describe. It is not physical. It took me a long time to grasp what non physical meant. That is a quest all by itself.

So if you are looking for scientific evidence, you would have to go to the quantum field, and isn't that a challenge? What is the quantum field to you is basically your question, and where is the evidence?? I guess the short answer is I don't know. That's always what my granddaughter tells me when I ask her something she can't answer. I don't know.
Looking for scientific evidence? No I'm certainly not. My specialty is communication, mediumship etc. I'm not a doubter of communication or a detractor from what comes through BUT I can, and do, ask searching questions. I've been working 'in the spooks' for three and a half decades since I learned about things you yourself aren't involved in. I don't need to be persuaded about communication and I'm not much interested in the science behind it because I don't think that science is part of our own earth sciences anyway - we just wouldn't get it, not even by bringing quantum sciences into the discussion.

Quote:

Oh, one more thing. I turn it on and off. I have learned how to do that (I hope most of the time). Sometimes I will encounter a field of negative energy and I won't know it for a few minutes - all of a sudden I feel negative, my thought patterns turn negative - and it might take a few minutes to realize and to ask myself where it came from - and, being an empath, is it mine or someone elses? As an empath, a lot of times the answer is, it is someone else's energy I am picking up on, their vibration, and because I am vibrating, if I am not careful, I will match their vibration and there goes my thoughts, because my thoughts will now match that vibration, and if it is not a very fun vibration, I get a lot of not very fun thoughts. I am learning how to determine what is mine and what is someone elses, but that is a whole other subject.
We sing from the same hymn sheet. I've lost count of the number of times I've tried to help sensitives to learn how to 'close down'. Tried to get it over that incarnates are not at the beck and call of discarnates. It's a fundamental in the teaching for wannabe mediums.

Lynn 07-11-2020 07:58 PM

Hello

Might I ask you, please, exactly what are you are doing, when you channel. Question Asked.......

Read their energy tap into that part of them that is open to on some level view. With permissions is always best but sadly we can all invade and "cold read" others.

Channeling is both with the living and the dead. While most times when you year the term channel you do go to think on the dead and that connection to spirits one would make. When your working with the living the term is more often Psychic Reading but its all one and the same. Its a reading its the tapping into energy that we all have with us.

How deep and how much information we get I so feels seems to be in the hands of a Higher Power at times as we do not always get the replies to questions we seek to find.

What one has to so I so feel when making any connection is take one's personal feelings and views out of the equation to surrender the EGO and to trust in the connection being made outside your owns brain. Now that said this is where intuition and trust in that gut or inner voice comes into play.

Where you learn over time not to "fill in the blanks" but to let those blanks be a part of your message so that the one getting the message can either see where they fill in that blank in understanding things for themselves or open to ask a different question or a question in a different way.

Coming into this life with it all open to me without having to learn how it works more I had to learn why it works, I found it a struggle for a long time to accept being me. Being told at a dark time in life to read a book I was given on Psychic and Medium abilities and being told last chapter to first chapter showed me an understanding on whom I was. I was at last chapter in development just needed the foundation of understandings we do not all come in at that level.

It is a lot in that inner trust, in knowing what to say and how to say it, in being honest, but too also feel when one might be best to temper the reply. Skeletons at times are meant to stay in one's closet. Family secrets at times are just that meant to be a secret as the truth would serve nothing but harm.

Its a fine line one walks in communications and once one opens that door it is a very hard thing to close again. We can all do it but should we all do it ?

I walk in two worlds in life the living and the dead. I communicate in both of them with ease but I too respect that there is role of Karma at play so its a place to be respected.

Lynn

bobjob 07-11-2020 09:22 PM

[quote=Lynn]Hello
Might I ask you, please, exactly what are you are doing, when you channel. Question Asked.......
Quote:

Read their energy tap into that part of them that is open to on some level view. With permissions is always best but sadly we can all invade and "cold read" others.
That's what I regard as 'psychic reading'.
Quote:

Channeling is both with the living and the dead. While most times when you year the term channel you do go to think on the dead and that connection to spirits one would make. When your working with the living the term is more often Psychic Reading but its all one and the same. Its a reading its the tapping into energy that we all have with us.
Oh I jumped the gun earlier by describing the previous paragraph as such. But if it's all the same thing - incarnates and discarnates alike - I'm confused because the accounts/claims I have read appear to involve only discarnates.
Quote:

How deep and how much information we get I so feels seems to be in the hands of a Higher Power at times as we do not always get the replies to questions we seek to find.
Wouldn't that mostly be influenced by the knowledge of the discarnate with whom you are linking? The more spiritually evolved and knowledgeable the incarnate, the more relevant/detailed the response - I would expect.
Quote:

What one has to so I so feel when making any connection is take one's personal feelings and views out of the equation to surrender the EGO and to trust in the connection being made outside your owns brain. Now that said this is where intuition and trust in that gut or inner voice comes into play.
That's down to mechanism and experience.
Quote:

Where you learn over time not to "fill in the blanks" but to let those blanks be a part of your message so that the one getting the message can either see where they fill in that blank in understanding things for themselves or open to ask a different question or a question in a different way.
Now I'm hearing what good mediumship is. Sadly mediums may interpret the information - or misinterpret it - rather than simply giving what's being given to her/him. That's why the guidance of experienced practitioners is invaluable when developing communication skills.
Quote:

Coming into this life with it all open to me without having to learn how it works more I had to learn why it works, I found it a struggle for a long time to accept being me. Being told at a dark time in life to read a book I was given on Psychic and Medium abilities and being told last chapter to first chapter showed me an understanding on whom I was. I was at last chapter in development just needed the foundation of understandings we do not all come in at that level.
Quote:

It is a lot in that inner trust, in knowing what to say and how to say it, in being honest, but too also feel when one might be best to temper the reply. Skeletons at times are meant to stay in one's closet. Family secrets at times are just that meant to be a secret as the truth would serve nothing but harm.
delivery.
Quote:

Its a fine line one walks in communications and once one opens that door it is a very hard thing to close again. We can all do it but should we all do it ?
It's supposition that all can do it. Whether those who have the necessary attributes to link with dimensions outside of the physical is down to each individual but none are obligated.
Quote:

I walk in two worlds in life the living and the dead. I communicate in both of them with ease but I too respect that there is role of Karma at play so its a place to be respected.Lynn
So is that as a channeler or a medium?

Nameless 07-11-2020 10:54 PM

Quote:

Only twice when I was speaking did I get 'taken over' - it was as if I could take a nap on a cot in the back,
so to speak, that was how much I was not there! Ha!

I was just in the background watching from behind my eyes.
I know, weird. Right?

And the faces of the people dropped, cuz they saw it happen, (did my aura get bigger or something?
'that was not Miss H'.
(I mean the ones that were listening and tuned in.)

So the ques was 'exactly what are you doing'...I was speaking to groups...(oh, about spiritual stuff, not planting
gardens, lol.)

Oh, maybe 3 xs talking to the Theosophical Society.
Not as a 'speaker', tho, I just went and they were in a circle and after awhile I spoke up, shared.
I rem now the head guy said they 'are trained to see auras and we certainly see yours' and were super nice to me afterwards over
refreshments. :icon_smile:

Oh, and what am I doing--- I'm watching as my gestures are happening in front of my face; feeling inside as my face is moving and expressing.
Yeah, I was used. :tongue: But, not like a boyfriend.

Yeah, that was fun!
Nice memories, thanks, Bob.

Adding -- Oh, Speaking or Praying in Tongues - is another odd thing...I couldn't 'make' my mouth say
a thing ...it happens. If 'I' get involved to experiment to make a different syllable, say a 'b-b ba-ba sound'..
I could not do it. What the heck is THAT!

Yes, I agree - that was channeling. And it sounds more like what Jane Roberts was doing, like a trance channel. I am def a conscious channel - well, sort of. I don't remember all the words until I read it back, but I am aware and hearing the words as they come. I once wanted to be a trance channel, then I decided maybe not LOL!

Oh and the speaking in tongues. I have no idea what that is about. I remember going with a friend to a Christian weekend thing when I was a teenager and I remember them encouraging us to try, and I was successful at it, but I still don't know what the heck it was and why is it gibberish :)

Nameless 07-11-2020 11:33 PM

Bobjob - Question: "Of course I accept how it works for you but it's not reasonable to say most everyone could learn - at least not to the standard you've achieved."

To put it in a nutshell - this is the "job" I have been given. My job is to show people that they can connect. And maybe to point out ways they can learn, because there are many different ways, and not all fit everyone. But everyone can learn, it is all possible.

When I would ask someone's question to Seth, a lot of the times his answer - through me - was that I was the...hmmm...how did he put it?...the example of what is possible, but if they wanted more information, they had to ask him directly, and he would help them to learn how.

So, it comes down to desire and asking. Anyone can learn. I have proven that to myself, so then I can share that knowing with others. People call it being psychic, and that is accurate, to a degree, you have to call it something. But I don't remember a time when I ever was that I knew about, until someone told me I was. So I guess my job, my gift, is to tell people, you are a channel. It is ok. I've been there, the water is fine (to quote Seth LOL).

And I will say if someone doesn't have the desire to learn, then they don't. At this point in time. They may decide to change that in their future and they can.
But because we are all consciousness having a human experience, and we are not our bodies, we all channel, we just don't know that is what we are doing. Until we do. Call it gut instinct, intuition, we all have it. Channeling is just a way of learning how to do it deliberately is all.

Oh, and Michael Jackson. Well, sometimes I can't help myself LOL. It occured to me one day that I could ask Michael to channel a song with me. I have no clue why, it just sounded like fun. And I wanted to see if I could connect. What came through was him singing to me, songs I had never heard before. I wrote down the words, but unfortunately for me, I couldn't remember the tune. But I had a lovely time with him.

I don't want to be a medium and yes it creeps me out - I had a dream once where I followed a young man up some stairs and I knew it wasn't going to be a happy outcome, and I couldn't get out of the dream. When I first started to learn to channel, I thought, wow I wonder if I could help the police find people, or something along those lines. After that dream, I decided I wasn't ready for all that emotion. To be a medium is to travel down roads of emotion I don't want to travel on. Which is why I respect them, for they are truly the bravest of souls.

Channeling is much safer, because I control when I connect and who I connect to. I like control :)

Miss Hepburn 07-11-2020 11:49 PM

Quote:

So, it comes down to desire and asking.

This is one - one of the most wise and informative teaching statements.
Anyone reading this - really absorb this.
Ask the Universe, Krishna, Jesus, God...
Desire is the driving force. I have written about this often. :smile:

bobjob 08-11-2020 07:55 AM

I hope you won't mind my returning to your earlier posting? I'm enjoying hearing your experiences and I hope you'll appreciate my responses. :hug3:
Quote:

I have never given it a thought before that a channeler was different than a medium .. boy, am I slow!Only twice when I was speaking did I get 'taken over' - it was as if I could take a nap on a cot in the back, so to speak, that was how much I was not there! Ha!I was just in the background watching from behind my eyes.I know, weird. Right?

Actually, no, not weird at all but perhaps unfamiliar to many. What you've described above I would term 'light trance mediumship'.
Quote:

'that was not Miss H'.(I mean the ones that were listening and tuned in.)
It's always interesting to observe and listen to an entranced medium - even if that medium calls herself a 'channel'! :D
Quote:

So the ques was 'exactly what are you doing'...I was speaking to groups...(oh, about spiritual stuff, not plantinggardens, lol.) Oh, maybe 3 xs talking to the Theosophical Society.Not as a 'speaker', tho, I just went and they were in a circle and after awhile I spoke up, shared. I rem now the head guy said they 'are trained to see auras and we certainly see yours' and were super nice to me afterwards over COLOR=Black]refreshments. :icon_smile:[/color]
That's a classic tale of a sensitive being taken over temporarily by a spirit to deliver guidance for others - mediumship. Viewing and understanding auras is a part of mediumship development.
Quote:

Oh, and what am I doing--- I'm watching as my gestures are happening in front of my face; feeling inside as my face is moving and expressing.Yeah, I was used. :tongue: But, not like a boyfriend.Yeah, that was fun!Nice memories, thanks, Bob.

I'm glad it brought back good memories and, of course, allowed me material to work with - interesting how being prompted to recall stuff works, eh? :wink:
Quote:

a thing ...it happens. If 'I' get involved to experiment to make a different syllable, say a 'b-b ba-ba sound'..I could not do it. What the heck is THAT!

What the heck is that, you ask? It's light trance.....

bobjob 08-11-2020 09:01 AM

i hope you'll accept my further observations in the spirit of progressing the thread topic.:hug3:
Quote:

Bobjob - Question: "Of course I accept how it works for you but it's not reasonable to say most everyone could learn - at least not to the standard you've achieved."

Quote:

To put it in a nutshell - this is the "job" I have been given. My job is to show people that they can connect. And maybe to point out ways they can learn, because there are many different ways, and not all fit everyone.
That's a very nice, rewarding task you've been given.
Quote:

But everyone can learn, it is all possible.

It's a possibility but can't be proven.
Quote:

When I would ask someone's question to Seth, a lot of the times his answer - through me - was that I was the...hmmm...how did he put it?...the example of what is possible, but if they wanted more information, they had to ask him directly, and he would help them to learn how.
I don't know what questions you asked but may I respectfully ask how you knew the response you got was actually from Seth?
Quote:

So, it comes down to desire and asking. Anyone can learn.
Certainly wanting to understand is the key and asking the right questions of the right person can be a huge help to one's learning.
Quote:

I have proven that to myself, so then I can share that knowing with others.
It's good to share knowledge.
Quote:

People call it being psychic, and that is accurate, to a degree, you have to call it something. But I don't remember a time when I ever was that I knew about, until someone told me I was. So I guess my job, my gift, is to tell people, you are a channel. It is ok. I've been there, the water is fine (to quote Seth LOL).
It's said we're all psychic to some degree but some are more highly attuned, more psychically sensitive. Understandably you're sensitive to psychic awareness in others but not all will necessarily enjoy a level of psychic awareness similar to to your own.
Quote:

And I will say if someone doesn't have the desire to learn, then they don't. At this point in time. They may decide to change that in their future and they can.
absolutely
Quote:

But because we are all consciousness having a human experience, and we are not our bodies, we all channel, we just don't know that is what we are doing. Until we do. Call it gut instinct, intuition, we all have it. Channeling is just a way of learning how to do it deliberately is all.
This is where the word 'channel' (or 'channeling') gets vague and muddied. You're linking a single word to very different situations.
Quote:

Oh, and Michael Jackson. Well, sometimes I can't help myself LOL. It occured to me one day that I could ask Michael to channel a song with me. I have no clue why, it just sounded like fun. And I wanted to see if I could connect. What came through was him singing to me, songs I had never heard before. I wrote down the words, but unfortunately for me, I couldn't remember the tune. But I had a lovely time with him.
I'm not wanting to spoil your fun but I have reservations concerning the general principle of trying to contact specific discarnates. When you throw out such a request, how can you be certain a response is from the individual you wanted to hear from? In your case it was just fun but what of serious requests - how can one be sure who is replying? How authoritative their ideas might be?
Quote:

I don't want to be a medium and yes it creeps me out....
Fair comment but may I respectfully ask what you think a medium is?
Quote:

- I had a dream once where I followed a young man up some stairs and I knew it wasn't going to be a happy outcome, and I couldn't get out of the dream.
That was just a dream though.....
Quote:

When I first started to learn to channel, I thought, wow I wonder if I could help the police find people, or something along those lines. After that dream, I decided I wasn't ready for all that emotion.
Fair comment but that's a specialised version of mediumship and not particularly common.
Quote:

To be a medium is to travel down roads of emotion I don't want to travel on. Which is why I respect them, for they are truly the bravest of souls.
That, too, is fair comment and the role for certain mediums can be demanding. Others are infinitely rewarded being able to give help and reassurance, however. But none is forced to do it.
Quote:

Channeling is much safer, because I control when I connect and who I connect to. I like control :)
:wink:

Miss Hepburn 08-11-2020 12:51 PM

Re:Speaking in Tongues, Bobjob:"What the heck is that, you ask? It's light trance....."

Of course, I wouldn't know what trance even means, let alone a light one. Ha! (Not one for labels much , as I said)
Doesn't feel like a trance.
Funny story - I often will pray in tongues while driving to a big event - Gallery openings are typical for me,
being an artist, known in my city - many things in classy restaurants for example...
means strangers come up to me, drink in hand ...
and after praying in tongues in my car before hand ---I have found I am
amazingly clear, 'on' and witty ... it's so much more fun!:smile:
So, I do it all the time now - like for 3 minutes it seems.

I think that's weird! :tongue:

(I wonder if a Charismatic Christian, which I used to be, would judge me for that ...ha!)

Nameless 08-11-2020 02:14 PM

"When I would ask someone's question to Seth, a lot of the times his answer - through me - was that I was the...hmmm...how did he put it?...the example of what is possible, but if they wanted more information, they had to ask him directly, and he would help them to learn how."

Bobjob: Question: I don't know what questions you asked but may I respectfully ask how you knew the response you got was actually from Seth?

Seth, may I just say you are such a problem for me sometimes.:rolleyes: (I hear him laughing - well, not actual laughing, I get the feeling of humor)

I find it interesting that most people don't blink when I say I am channeling, say Jesus, or God, (although you are one of the ones that question that ) but the minute I post a channeling from Seth, I get harrassed about him. I have learned to laugh about it, most of the time, because really, I find it funny in the big picture of things. There is no way to prove imperically (is that a word?) that I am channeling anybody but myself at any point in time.

I will post a channeling in the channeled messages section for you. An answer from Seth on this very question, to a member of the original Seth group (the ones that witnessed Jane channeling Seth). The first part is for me, trying to get into my channeling space, and the 2nd part that starts "This is for you and no other" I gave to them, to do with what they would. The entire thing took about 30 minutes, because I had to get ready to go to work and I had just read a message and had the urge to respond. However my husband kept coming in and out of the room and I didn't want to be rude and tell him he couldn't because he was getting ready for work, so when I channeled it, I kept disconnecting and had to reconnect, but it came easily and quickly, I posted it then let it go. I will say I find it a bit fascinating. I have never asked him that question for someone else, and someone who "knew" him.

I have had a few interactions with that group over the years, and I had a lovely offer once from a lovely man who has the rocking chair that Jane channeled Seth in. He genuinely offered me her chair. That was so sweet. I turned him down, because - wow I so felt that I was not worthy of such a thing - but it was a lovely offer, and it still makes me feel good when I think about it. However, everyone else in the group thinks I'm crazy, and I have come to the conclusion that it doesn't matter to me what they think, but it took me quite a few years to get to that point. No matter what they think, I will still play with Seth, the Seth I have grown to know and love. Seth taught me how to channel. And I will be forever grateful. We have a unique and wonderful relationship and he is much more than just a friend.

In order for me to be ok with being a channel, or to "medium", or whatever you would call it, once I was in the thick of it, I came to a decision that I was crazy. I mean, really, who was I kidding? I had a crisis of epic proportions. On the one hand, I convinced myself I'm crazy, but yet I didn't believe my daughters were, and they channel. So I shut it down for 3 days. The most boring 3 days of my life. I was in the thick of it, playing with the Sky, until I decided I was crazy. Maybe it only happened to me, maybe it happens to all who channel, but at some point, you have to face your belief system. I grew up in the belief system that people that hear voices are crazy. I had forgotten that, when I set about learning to channel. It was an old belief, given to me when I was young, and I had quite forgotten about it. Until I didn't. So for 3 days I shut it down.

It proved to me that I can shut it down anytime I want. And that proved to me that I wasn't "crazy" but that I was, in a way. You have to accept that some people will think you are crazy for doing this, for believing in it. And you have to be ok with that. So call me crazy.

I will say, for me personally, how I know I am channeling Seth is his voice. I met Seth in a book store, with my arms full of Abraham Hicks and others. I was turning away to check out, and his book caught my eye. I bent down to see if it was "that Seth" - the one Abraham says that Jerry and Esther read to each other in the beginnings of Abraham, and picked it up and read the back. The back creeped me out - it had this horrid picture of Jane channeling Seth - so I put it back on its shelf and turned and ... about half way down the aisle I had the thought - my daughter would love that book! I was on vacation, I could buy her a souvenir. With no more hesitation I turned back and grabbed it. I started reading it in the parking lot. A lot of people I had read comments from about Seth say the same thing. He jumped out at them when they were in a book store, so I am not alone. The Title of his book is very important. Seth Speaks. Basically it is saying, Seth Speaks to me, because that is where I found him, in between the sentences of his book. He spoke to me while I was reading his book. I didn't catch it right away, it was a paragraph or two later when I stopped and thought, what did I just hear?

But because I learned about Seth from his book, whenever I read a book - and I can't speak for anyone else, I hear the author voice. Or my mind turns on that "author" voice. It is not my voice I hear when I read that book, it is my version of Seth's author voice. It is quite unlike any other "author" voice I have made up in my head. I hope you know what I mean.

Imagine my utter surprise the first time I heard Jane channel Seth. I couldn't even understand most of what she was saying. It took me a lot of trying over several months of listening to Jane speak, and reading the transcript, before I could comfortably listen to it and understand most of the words without the transcript.

That is not the voice I hear when I channel Seth. I hear Seth's "author" voice, the one I made up in my head? Did I make it up? I don't know, but that's the voice I hear when I channel him. When I channel some"one" else, I don't hear that voice.

Now, sometimes I get a group voice when Seth and Abraham channel together, and I usually don't know it is the "two" of them, but after I read it back, I can hear both of them in the message.

When I channel Abraham, I hear Esther's Abraham voice.

I don't know....... to quote my granddaughter :)

Miss Hepburn 08-11-2020 02:42 PM

Wow, Nameless that was fun to read...You are being very forthcoming.

My best friend of over 4 decades read Seth's book in their proper order.
And is very proud of her diligence.
This was when I told her about Abraham - but someone else said - Nope, read Seth, he was deeper, more info,
more profound than Abraham.
(Not putting Abraham down.)

Interactions with Jane's group - cool...and why not, ha!
The chair story....sweet!
I will say here -your recent reading for me was fabulous, fabulous from Abraham!!!

I will say here - I never have questions. Period. I don't feel confused about things!
BUT - my Catholic issues reared their head when I felt to 'just drop, drift away' from 3 friends
that are reckless concerning this Coronavirus and wanted me to be like them and were a bit condescending,
(I was stupid, naive, I felt they meant),
that I was buying into the lies re Dr. Fauci, masks, etc.

Abraham cleared that all up...and of course, don't we really know the answer to things inside?

Yes. But clarity from another source helps ... the I Ching, Tarot Cards, a psychic , Seth, a therapist to clear away the dust ----whatever.
Thank you Nameless, :wink:

Nameless 08-11-2020 03:08 PM

Miss H - you are most welcome. It is always a Joy to channel for someone who asks, although I have been quite tardy about channeling for others that have asked, I must say. I'm not sure why, but I am glad I could be the messenger, because it is always fun when I am.

bobjob 08-11-2020 03:48 PM

OK, thanks.

BigJohn 09-11-2020 05:45 AM

When a walk-in is involved...... how does that fit in to what is being discussed?

bobjob 09-11-2020 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigJohn
When a walk-in is involved...... how does that fit in to what is being discussed?

DOES it fit in? I can't see how it's anything to do with channeling.

I'm very disappointed we've had contributions from only a couple of channelers.

Native spirit 09-11-2020 12:43 PM

Not Long after my husband passed i took the kids away for a week only the two youngest came. we were walking along the Beach.
When i heard him say stop her and write this down.

I sat on a huge rock got a piece of paper and a pen and started writting what he was telling me. It was a poem. im no poet but my husband was.
that is only one occasion there have been many more.

Namaste

BigJohn 09-11-2020 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Native spirit
Not Long after my husband passed i took the kids away for a week only the two youngest came. we were walking along the Beach.
When i heard him say stop her and write this down.

I sat on a huge rock got a piece of paper and a pen and started writting what he was telling me. It was a poem. im no poet but my husband was.
that is only one occasion there have been many more.

Namaste

THANKS.......... FOR SHARING

I had 'forgotten' that I have had similar experiences with poetry and I too, am not a poet.

bobjob 09-11-2020 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigJohn

You seem to have a finger in many pies, BJ. Are you also a channel/channeler?

Green.Heals 06-03-2021 12:52 AM

For me, it comes when I read tarot for myself.

It comes through other people that I am speaking directly to, or they speak directly to me. ( I just made a post on this)

& I get channeled I suppose by gem stones, they call to me, idk if that is different or not, & youtubers online tarot readers, that do pick a card, where I am drawn or pulled to one without ego - so no judgement & it ALWAYS is everything that is going on. The exact energies, so hence why I say gem stones are similar.

I have been told that journaing is channeling, thoughts are channeling, so when I channel I manifest. I manifest strong it would seem.

Though, I still do not always believe it. That is a confidence issue within...& I've been through a lot of painful things.

& another thing, can I be channeled through? Such as my higher self, or spirit, or the Universe, such as when I said I do tarot for myself, & also when I am looking for a book, and I have a question, I will be pulled to a book, and open it to the EXACT page that holds the answer to my question. So. I guess, there are many forms..

Rah nam 06-03-2021 03:13 AM

Quote:

My field of special interest is that of communication. I would find it helpful to learn what practitioners mean when they say that they 'channel' a person.

In my understanding of channeling, it is impossible to channel a person. A person is always an entity incarnated.

I would define channeling as a communication, connection of two entities or beings on different levels of vibration. One has to lower their vibration at the same time as the other raises their vibration.
There are different levels of connections that can be achieve.
The greater the difference of the two levels of vibration the more difficult the process will become.
As soon as the mind becomes involved the accuracy of the transmission goes down to a level were the received message becomes worthless.

Miriah 12-03-2021 12:53 PM

I guess it helps being an empath because I can taste/smell and remember spiritual frequencies in detail. They can be sort of like permanent IP addresses, in a sense.

If I tap on that frequency, I can channel what may or may not be the persons higher self.
Probably works for animals and plants too. I can channel anything and everything.

Sometimes energies will come through on their own.

I can access this through various mediums.

The most glaring difference between channeling and telepathy is that telepathy has bigger limitations. channeling works well with synchronicities. telepathy is direct.
I swear telepathys got to be similar to radio/internet signals with better reception with line of sight and distance effecting quality and reach.
channelling flows through like everything kind of.

Channelling encompasses mediumship, possession, divination, ect.