Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Spiritual Development (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Maybe i should just get sick more often (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=98108)

running 28-02-2016 05:17 PM

Maybe i should just get sick more often

So far through out my energetic developmentl. Since beginning this journey about nine years ago. Getting sick gives me more growth per time than any other practice.

Today im getting over a cold. Guess what? In a few days i cleared more gunk out of my third eye than at least a month of daily meditation. Plus other things i do. And i dont meditate when im sick.

Guess what i should probably be preying for? But not sure i will. Lol

Somnia 28-02-2016 06:24 PM

I notice I experience more full body shivers when I'm sick, and it's not the shivers from being cold. I'll be completely warm and comfortable then I feel this electric tingling sensation that starts with my feet then it shoots up and throughout my entire body. I've learned this is a Kundalini experience...

I can't tell if getting sick is giving me more growth per-se, but before I awakened I was beginning to feel better then I completely relapsed. The Universe has a funny way of saying "Hey! Pay attention to this! This is what you need to work on!" and manifests as physical illness...or something.

Melahin 28-02-2016 07:05 PM

It seem to be the bodies natural reaction when it need to adjust to new energies. I remember midweek being impressed with how well my throat started to open as energies cleared. Same night I found myself with the flu. Most of all it feels like there is some major rewiring of internal stuff going on. I do believe that at some point in spiritual development you gain the ability to no longer get sick, and the sickness merely is the bodies way of adjusting to your development. So though I will appreciate it on the other side, I am cool with it only happening when necessary :hug2:

SoulsInMotion 28-02-2016 08:03 PM

It's interesting that someone brought this up. I always get this incredible creative energy when I'm sick with a cold or flu, which seems counterintuitive... but it alters my thinking somehow. I also tend to feel refreshed after being ill. I was just telling some people the other day that I kind of missed being sick, lol. It's been like 3 years now since I had a thorough cold, and more like 6 since I last had the flu.

running 28-02-2016 09:26 PM

Yeah, i dont get sick often either. Maybe i should? But i kinda hope not. Lol

SoulsInMotion 28-02-2016 09:49 PM

Yeah people react funny when I say it. But, they don't know the world I know.

naturesflow 28-02-2016 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by running
So far through out my energetic developmentl. Since beginning this journey about nine years ago. Getting sick gives me more growth per time than any other practice.

Today im getting over a cold. Guess what? In a few days i cleared more gunk out of my third eye than at least a month of daily meditation. Plus other things i do. And i dont meditate when im sick.

When sickness enters the picture, it shows me that the physical is now calling out faster to take notice of this issue for balance, as I heal the process shows how deeply embedded the imbalance has become in me if its related to a deeper issue or if its mild it might mean I need to tend to something on the surface of my life. Mild sickness is my bodies warning signal things are off in me. So naturally it opens in me a state of letting go of more if its connected to something deeper. Mostly because I chose not to listen deeper when I am well to my own balance. So it naturally teaches me to take better care of myself.

Staying well requires balance and care. I try listen to my body deeper to know how to care before it breaks out. Sometimes I miss the mark, but being sick will show me where I am neglecting myself or can build a deeper balance to strengthen my immune system, eat better, sleep better, let go of deeper emotions causing recurring colds or flus, aches and pains, whatever it is calling me to notice more for myself.

Sometimes the damage is already done from deeply ingrained patterns that have created the illness into being and usually that leads me to the unknown aspects of myself, that will arise at that deeper level. So then my process becomes a more holistic release.

The body is such an intricate vessel, their is much to tend to in its overall mind/body essence for deeper balance.

wstein 29-02-2016 12:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by running

Perhaps some thought as to why you wait to be forced into some downtime by sickness ...

Growth does not have to be had that way, one can make room for it and accept it when you are healthy.

naturesflow 29-02-2016 01:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wstein
Perhaps some thought as to why you wait to be forced into some downtime by sickness ...

Growth does not have to be had that way, one can make room for it and accept it when you are healthy.

Yes this is a really important point being made.

naturesflow 29-02-2016 01:28 AM

When one has a cold its all well and good to move and shift through this means, it is not a heavy illness. So you able to dedicate more to the energetic shifting after the fact. But if one is diagnosed with cancer it becomes a much deeper level of conscious healing in that focus and a much more difficult, so being aware of the whole nature of illness is such an important aspect of being aware of yourself in everyway.