Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Soulmates & Twin Flames (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   celebrity soulmates and soul families/groups (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=4922)

modmystic1111 20-10-2010 03:30 AM

celebrity soulmates and soul families/groups

This is the subject which actually led me here to Spiritual Forums a few weeks back, for I have been experiencing a powerful connection with someone in the public eye. After much searching online and finding nothing which gave the subject the treatment I feel it deserves, I was fortunate enough to find, on this site, just the thread I was looking for! After reading through the posts I felt very much validated in my experience and composed my epic post, submitted it, and lo and behold, the next day the site was down! (thank the gods I had the foresight to save my writing!) Have mercy! No one was able to read and respond and share with me their thoughts and experiences. Oh the woe! I am so compelled to reopen this thread and I hope that my story will encourage others to share. We all come from the same Source energy, stars included, and it is my understanding and experience that when we feel an inexplicable pull or seemingly unexplainable attraction to a particular celebrity, it behooves us to honor it and explore the possibility that, at the soul level, we share a parallel purpose in this incarnation, be it art, music, social activism, etc. In my thinking, it follows that we recognize said celebrity at the soul level as being in our own soul group, especially if we are following the same path, or a similar path. Consider also the possibility of shared past lives. :smile: In my own experience I was fortunate enough to glimpse a past life with my celebrity soulmate, which illuminated other parts of my current lifetime relationships.

This is a subject which I feel is much misunderstood and undervalued, and has room for discussion and mutual sharing. We can connect with our famous soulmates, not in a stalker-type of way, or starry-eyed teenager way -lol- and for most of us, probably not even in the physical (sigh!), but perhaps in a much bigger and more real place, in our shared consciousness in the higher dimensions, to do bigger work together and to assist both in fulfilling our Highest Purpose.

My own story follows... please share and comment!! I would LOVE to know that I'm not crazy heehee! :redface:

modmystic1111 20-10-2010 03:32 AM

thank you! ...for addressing exactly what I have been experiencing for the last 6 weeks or so. This very topic is what led me to this forum. I was too embarrassed to even *search*online for this topic until yesterday when I found this- crazy...

I am having a most powerful and overwhelming (at times) connection/link-up with a well-known Canadian Native actor. There have been many many signs and synchronicities from my spirit guides accompanying this connection as well. For some background, I am not a star-watcher, meaning, I couldn't really care less about the culture of celebrity worship in this country! So imagine my surprise when he appears in my consciousness. I had first seen him onscreen many yrs. ago in a movie that was filmed practically in my backyard. I truly loved him from the moment I saw him, and when I heard his voice it resonated within me at the deepest level. I am still hypnotized simply by listening to him speak. However, he being a star onscreen and me being very young, I let him go, stopped obsessing after a while and got on w/my life. Through the years I saw a few of his films, but basically lost track of him for the last 15 years or so, and honestly, he hadn't entered my thoughts for a long long time.

The manner in which he "came in" was through the avenue of some spiritual/financial alchemy work I am currently doing, which- in a nutshell- is to assist in changing one's relationship w/ money in order to experience more financial abundance. He appeared to me as I began the process, in essence volunteering to help me do this particular work. I was flattered, to say the least, and very surprised at how adamant and direct he was, clarifying that HE was the one to help me. There was no refusing him! And that was the beginning of the most mind-bending spiritual experience/connection I have ever had! I am truly bowled over by the love I feel for him and- even more so- the love coming *from* him. He even speaks to me and I am able to hear his voice clairaudiently! I ask myself "Am I crazy?!" I have even been given a glimpse of a past life we shared; it was just a flash, but enough to bring more understanding of the current connection.

And that's not all. Rewind about 3 months. In the spirit of experimentation and curiosity and with an attitude of "let's see what happens", I had performed a little love spell. Now, it had been many years since I had done any magick at all, much less a love spell. So I did my little spell and carried my charm around for a time, but I didn't see any results at all, not even a hint, and the charm itself didn't feel like it held much energy or power to me. So I retired it to my jewelry box and forgot about it. Then- a short time after his initial appearance in my life/consciousness, I was shown-by him and my guide- that he *did*, in fact, respond and answer to my little love spell!! I was so shocked that I physically stopped whatever it was I was doing at that moment of realization and asked out loud 'WHAT??!! Is it possible that you answered to my little love charm?!" And I heard in his voice:"Hell yes!" Knock me over with a feather.

I could go on... so many synchronicities... after watching him in interviews over the last month and reading about him I have learned that he is very outspoken and direct with a great sense of humor, and that is definitely evident in his communications with me.

There have been moments where I am overcome w/emotion regarding the soul recognition experienced when looking at a photo of him. I can actually sense an opening of dimensions. That's the best I can describe it. Does that sound looney??

I am still trying to wrap my mind around this entire thing. But a few things are certain. He always makes me smile, and I know that there is a higher aspect of him that is truly present with me, because it is almost palpable at times. We must have some high-level work to do together... all will be revealed. I'm so happy he has come to me in this way.

I'm sorry for such a looooong post, but I had to get this off my chest!

peace+blessings,
modmystic

Royalite 20-10-2010 03:35 AM

This title made me wonder who the twin flame of George Clooney and Leonardo DiCaprio is/was.

Lovely 20-10-2010 03:56 AM

I must give you props for posting this.
I've been wanting to post a similar topic for a looong time!
But was too embarrassed people would think I'm crazy.
Anyways I felt this close connection to a celebrity before.
I even tried and look to see if I knew him in a past life
and I kind of did (I'll talk about that in a sec)
This is just a internet celeb so it's not too exciting.
It's not like it was Elvis as my dad or something :P
Anyways I had such a strong yet simple connection with
this guy. I don't know him but i still did. I felt and still feel
silly about it so ,again, thanks for posting this on the forums.
Everyone can relate to it but would deny they can...

About the past life thing it was like way back in the
1500's I think. I can't remember when, we learned about this
time in history class but I forget lol.
I really wouldn't even say I knew him.
We may of spoken once or twice but not too much.
He was married, I'm not sure if he had kids or not though.
We were neighbors. He lived across the street from me.
It was horrible times. This was the black plague times where they
******* in a bucket and threw it out the window :X
Thank god I'm in 2010 now!
Anyways I had a crush on him and was extremely
envious of his wife. All I remember about her is she had
jet black curly hair and he had long brown curly hair.
I seriously hated her though.
That's about it.

Sometimes I can "feel"
the past I had with someone, celeberties included.
They're pretty much all boring and realistic.
So it's probably true you didn't marry Johny Depp in a past life
Sad, I know :(

Mostly I can tell I was just a fan of their art or what ever in
a past life.
Or mostly I never knew them or even of them.
But that's just my story :D

modmystic1111 20-10-2010 05:00 PM

Dynamist~

I have no clue lol!

modmystic1111 20-10-2010 05:12 PM

Lovely~

Thank you for your post. Now I can say I know how it feels to have voices in my head ha! Yes, that's how I feel with the person I'm connecting with. I don't *know* him, at the level of personality, except what I see in interviews etc. But I *know* and remember him at the very deepest level of the soul. There is a resonance or vibration between us that is very complementary. I agree when you say that many people have felt a sincere connection w/ someone famous, but they dismiss it as obsessing. Certainly some people *do* become obsessed over celebrities, and that is a totally different matter.

Pretty cool that you have been able to remember that snatch of a past life! You must be quite intuitive to pick up on it.

I am soooo relieved to know I'm not alone in my "crazy"!!

blessings, modmystic

Skins_Princess 20-06-2011 05:44 AM

There's a handful of celebs I have felt or currently feel a really strong connection with and I guess that's why I have mixed feelings about the recent marriage between Prince William and the woman formerly known as Kate Middleton. For years now I've felt a strong connection to Prince William. I've been told about a past life and a possible future meeting with the Prince and I just get an overwhelming sometimes that I love him and maybe I could've had a relationship or even a marriage with him. And now it seems like all of that's out of reach.

modmystic1111 20-06-2011 11:22 AM

Sometimes the human part of us can insert romantic expectations where, in the bigger reality, the real opportunity in the connection lies in what can be learned at the soul level. Has your connection spurred you to take off in any other direction in your own life, like a new area of interest that then leads to new knowledge gained, a new creative endeavor, or area of spiritual learning that you hadn't undertaken before? In these things, I believe, is where true expansion can occur, and even though you may never meet in the physical, you can rest assured that your connection is real in the higher dimensions. We are all connected in those realms.

Internal Queries 20-06-2011 12:06 PM

i imagine that celebrities, being in the public eye as they as, could be vibrational confluences, amplified Ids with which members of particular soul groupings identify, bright neon arrows on the matrix map that say "You Are HERE."

i'm not sure that it would be a good idea to take identifying with one of these amplified Ids too personally since they'd be a bright neon gestalten arrow for a lot of people.

Anna 28-06-2011 11:47 AM

I'm so glad you posted this thread since I also believe my twin is a celebrity. He is in spirit which made me feel even more like a complete looney. In fact he died many years ago when I was only 13 and although I knew who he was through my parents (who were fans), I lived a further 27 years in complete ignorance of him until late last year when something happened to me and he came to help me through it. Now I know we are connected and I can feel it every day.

Lol
Anna