Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   UFOs (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   A few years ago (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=137255)

Heightend-Awareness 20-09-2020 09:24 AM

A few years ago

I was parked at our local shopping centre near the public transport hub when a cab pulled up behind me. Didn't think much of it as I was in front of the cab rank. It was around 10am and I was observing the Indian (from India) driver from my review mirror. He was approximately 1 car length away when he took off his glasses and started to rub his face with his hand. As he was doing this I saw his face change. Like a veil was being distorted and his true identity was being revelled. Briefly, after he rubbed his face something not human was shown to me. It freaked me out. This happened 3 times. I rubbed my own eyes in disbelief. I knew I had a good night sleep prior, was on no meds or treatment. What I saw was not a figment of my imagination. It was creepy as fire truck.

RuberPeach 24-09-2020 11:11 PM

Aliens appear in periferic field, tell me to walk fast sometimes to even become indifferent to some people. It is never the case to be distracted and upset on people who do not get chosen by the aliens who sometimes show me the time is going too slow for me and will always have to choose to hurry.
That will not be calling it up!
That have to behave like them humans.

Heightend-Awareness 24-09-2020 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RuberPeach
Aliens appear in periferic field, tell me to walk fast sometimes to even become indifferent to some people. It is never the case to be distracted and upset on people who do not get chosen by the aliens who sometimes show me the time is going too slow for me and will always have to choose to hurry.
That will not be calling it up!
That have to behave like them humans.

Welcome to the jungle, I mean forums RuberPeach. This experience sent shivers down my spine. I only get that when there are some strange electrical interferences around me.

BigJohn 31-10-2020 04:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heightend-Awareness
I was parked at our local shopping centre near the public transport hub when a cab pulled up behind me. Didn't think much of it as I was in front of the cab rank. It was around 10am and I was observing the Indian (from India) driver from my review mirror. He was approximately 1 car length away when he took off his glasses and started to rub his face with his hand. As he was doing this I saw his face change. Like a veil was being distorted and his true identity was being revelled. Briefly, after he rubbed his face something not human was shown to me. It freaked me out. This happened 3 times. I rubbed my own eyes in disbelief. I knew I had a good night sleep prior, was on no meds or treatment. What I saw was not a figment of my imagination. It was creepy as fire truck.

Have you ever been in a meditation, and with your eyes open, get to see another figure transfigure over one of the faces of somebody in the meditation?

To me, this is a common phenomena. From what I have observed, the transfiguration seems to occur with those in a deeper meditation. I have also observed as the meditation starts to come to an end, what look like 'sprits', also seem to leave the person.

Heightend-Awareness 31-10-2020 05:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigJohn
Have you ever been in a meditation, and with your eyes open, get to see another figure transfigure over one of the faces of somebody in the meditation?

To me, this is a common phenomena. From what I have observed, the transfiguration seems to occur with those in a deeper meditation. I have also observed as the meditation starts to come to an end, what look like 'sprits', also seem to leave the person.

I was fully conscious at the time. I was not aware, if I was in a medatative state of mind or not. As I was aware of my surroundings and all the goings on. I do however pick up on wierd vibrations of particular people in the past. Certain feelings I experience that it make my skin crawl. All I know it is not a vibration a human gives off. It makes me just want to back away slowly. Be it supernatural or Extra-terrestrial. Didn't want to ask. I mean not many things freak me out, this did.

BigJohn 31-10-2020 07:23 AM

Quote:

I was fully conscious at the time. I was not aware, if I was in a medatative state of mind or not. As I was aware of my surroundings and all the goings on. I do however pick up on wierd vibrations of particular people in the past. Certain feelings I experience that it make my skin crawl. All I know it is not a vibration a human gives off. It makes me just want to back away slowly. Be it supernatural or Extra-terrestrial. Didn't want to ask. I mean not many things freak me out, this did.

It should be interesting if you will experience such a thing again.

As for me, I have a local UFO I took several years ago. I got to find it and then I will post it.

The UFO was approaching a mountain range and part of the craft went behind an outcrop as if it was going to 'enter' the mountain. The craft was going very slow.

Heightend-Awareness 31-10-2020 08:45 AM

Quote:

It should be interesting if you will experience such a thing again.

As for me, I have a local UFO I took several years ago. I got to find it and then I will post it.

The UFO was approaching a mountain range and part of the craft went behind an outcrop as if it was going to 'enter' the mountain. The craft was going very slow.

The only weird thing lately was a few months ago. I let the dog out to do his early morning business when I looked up at the early morning sky. 3:30-4-30am. As I looked up I saw what I thought was a satellite. It as going the same speed as one would. As that was leaving my view another appeared following the same path, same speed. Then another and another. I looked over my shoulder and watched them appear one by one all up, I counted about 12 all evenly spaced following the same path and speed. If you were to put your arms wide enough apart so that you could just see your hands within your peripheral vision, that was about the distance they moved from the time they appeared to the time they left my view. Was the weirdest thing in the night sky I've seen.

BigJohn 15-11-2020 07:51 AM

Quote:

The only weird thing lately was a few months ago. I let the dog out to do his early morning business when I looked up at the early morning sky. 3:30-4-30am. As I looked up I saw what I thought was a satellite. It as going the same speed as one would. As that was leaving my view another appeared following the same path, same speed. Then another and another. I looked over my shoulder and watched them appear one by one all up, I counted about 12 all evenly spaced following the same path and speed. If you were to put your arms wide enough apart so that you could just see your hands within your peripheral vision, that was about the distance they moved from the time they appeared to the time they left my view. Was the weirdest thing in the night sky I've seen.

When I was 10-11 years old. My mother woke me up before the sun came up so as to go and get the cows and bring them to the barn. As I got to the end of the barnyard, in front of me was a very large hill. It was one of those hills that was almost straight up. As I approached the hill, what looked like a spherical spaceship was descending. As the craft got almost landed, the first rays of morning shined and the craft disappeared. This was on a Sunday. I had brains enough to know even back then, to keep my mouth shut.

The next day, there was reported in our newspaper that the previous day, there were a lot of sightings of the craft spotted in numerous States. The report claimed the furthest Northern sighting was 240 miles south of where I was!

Heightend-Awareness 15-11-2020 08:24 AM

Quote:

When I was 10-11 years old. My mother woke me up before the sun came up so as to go and get the cows and bring them to the barn. As I got to the end of the barnyard, in front of me was a very large hill. It was one of those hills that was almost straight up. As I approached the hill, what looked like a spherical spaceship was descending. As the craft got almost landed, the first rays of morning shined and the craft disappeared. This was on a Sunday. I had brains enough to know even back then, to keep my mouth shut.

The next day, there was reported in our newspaper that the previous day, there were a lot of sightings of the craft spotted in numerous States. The report claimed the furthest Northern sighting was 240 miles south of where I was!

Amazing. Have you experienced anything since?

BigJohn 15-11-2020 11:15 AM

Quote:

Amazing. Have you experienced anything since?

One evening, I was driving down a road when a big orange ball shaped object zoomed across a field, crossed the road right in front of us and then continued like a 'bat out of hell' across the field.

I asked the person that was with me, did you see anything?
The person claimed they did. Basically, they saw what I saw.