Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Astral Projection (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Astral projection and physical pain (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=62954)

Ravenwhispers 15-11-2019 10:29 AM

Pls clarify

Quote:

Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
Not to mention doing what I do also brings about the same lucid dreams as well which honestly is pretty much the same thing as astral projection anyways.

I’ve never heard anyone refer to astral projection and lucid dreaming as the same. Quite the opposite actually I always hear of very spiritual people say they are definitely not the same . So this is confusing to hear this now . One problem I’m finding on this site is people contradicting one another . In some instances I understand it boils down to experience As everyone experiences things or perceives or interprets things different but in this statement you made it’s more of fact or fiction . so these things confuse me. I’ll ask you directly and others to pls chime in and explain is lucid dreaming not completely different than astral projection????

- Raven Royalty

Jalo90 15-11-2019 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ravenwhispers
I’ve never heard anyone refer to astral projection and lucid dreaming as the same. Quite the opposite actually I always hear of very spiritual people say they are definitely not the same . So this is confusing to hear this now . One problem I’m finding on this site is people contradicting one another . In some instances I understand it boils down to experience As everyone experiences things or perceives or interprets things different but in this statement you made it’s more of fact or fiction . so these things confuse me. I’ll ask you directly and others to pls chime in and explain is lucid dreaming not completely different than astral projection????

- Raven Royalty

Hi you are asking for things that relate to your own belief system , which than you use to experience as your reality,, what you can do and what not ? why ?
are you not limiting your self , I am not even asking what are you asking it with in relationship to what else :-) I myself had all these experiences, and don't use the distinctions, even for what most perhaps would call 'normal reality' I do not use that term but would even say that is the same . I do that to not limit my own experiences and freedoms , it works too, results are amazing !!!!!

Ravenwhispers 15-11-2019 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jalo90
Hi you are asking for things that relate to your own belief system , which than you use to experience as your reality,, what you can do and what not ? why ?
are you not limiting your self , I am not even asking what are you asking it with in relationship to what else :-) I myself had all these experiences, and don't use the distinctions, even for what most perhaps would call 'normal reality' I do not use that term but would even say that is the same . I do that to not limit my own experiences and freedoms , it works too, results are amazing !!!!!

Nope you must have read what ive said wrong . that’s not what I’m talking about at all. Simply saying that astral projection and lucid dreaming from what I’ve heard are two separate very different things . Not asking about any of my own ability to do or not to . . I do not limit myself either .

ThatMan 15-11-2019 07:04 PM

Last night I had an OBE and it happened from a dream, it was nice but the end was not really that nice because I thought that I am actually awake and my astral body was unable to fully enter in my body so I was a little bit scared :))

I flied around my town but I was not able to leave my town... every time I tried, I found myself sent back at my starting point so... I gave up on this idea and I tried to go in space, I found myself in the middle of the clouds and that's how it ended.