Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Mediumship (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Are All Psychics and Mediums Frauds? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=138371)

PureDevotionGirl 19-12-2020 06:53 PM

Are All Psychics and Mediums Frauds?

I was reading through an interesting Reddit post just now; take a look: https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/commen...i_was_a_fraud/

It's an "Ask Me Anything" from a person who worked as a psychic and admitted to being a total fraud. Are all psychics like this? Is it not possible then for people to be visited by spirits of the dead?

I'm looking for all perspectives on this; I want to know what everyone thinks and what experiences they've had. Personally, I've wanted to know for a while how mediums and psychics who channel are sure the spirits they're working with aren't evil, because I was deceived just last year by a terrible spirit pretending to be good that is currently on a mission to destroy me. I've been fighting it for a year now and I'm just curious as to how people working with spirits all the time don't find themselves in situations like this.

Hologram8 19-12-2020 07:01 PM

no ~ they are not all frauds

I have definitely found myself in that situation ~ I also didn't pay attention to my intuition a couple of times that led to enabling the situation to continue

tabane27 19-12-2020 07:05 PM

Not all psychics are frauds u know

And for a psychic with experience in energy, they are able to determine what he density of the energy spirit that’s come through.

Like I had this message come through from spirit years ago. I kept hearing a cathedral chiming then it followed with seeing myself sat on a bottom step of some stairs, I was wearing a black viel. The feeling I had with it was uncontrollable sadness. It scared me wen the message came through and blocked it out. I was still understanding energy so struggled to understand if it was a positive message or negative. Turned out it was positive despite what I saw or felt. It was a message of someone I loved the as about to pass over, which did 2 days later.

Have a dabble in understanding energy, ur chakras, how to ground yourself and protect, cleanse and unblock

Native spirit 19-12-2020 10:31 PM

No not all mediums and psychics are Frauds. i am a genuine person I am also a medium and i am psychic. i have been doing readings virtually all my life.
seeing a bad psychic gives us good genuine ones a bad Name.

Namaste

lomax 20-12-2020 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PureDevotionGirl
I was reading through an interesting Reddit post just now; take a look: https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/commen...i_was_a_fraud/

It's an "Ask Me Anything" from a person who worked as a psychic and admitted to being a total fraud. Are all psychics like this? Is it not possible then for people to be visited by spirits of the dead?

I'm looking for all perspectives on this; I want to know what everyone thinks and what experiences they've had. Personally, I've wanted to know for a while how mediums and psychics who channel are sure the spirits they're working with aren't evil, because I was deceived just last year by a terrible spirit pretending to be good that is currently on a mission to destroy me. I've been fighting it for a year now and I'm just curious as to how people working with spirits all the time don't find themselves in situations like this.

Imo they do find themselves in situations like this.They just don't know it,or don't want to believe it.

As for mediums,i don't believe they're all frauds.Some of them work with their own contacts,others cannot reach the astral realms(so they're guided by low level beings),

bobjob 20-12-2020 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PureDevotionGirl

If I gave the answer 'yes' to the question you asked, would you believe me? If you would, why? If not, why not?

If I gave the answer 'no' to the question you asked, would you believe me? If you would, why? If not, why not? I could give you explanations of everything you've talked about and so could certain others here but who would you be able to be sure about?

I'm not deliberately talking in riddles just like you're not actually asking that question - are you? What you appear to want to know are things you can learn about if you research and study the big picture in regards to psychism, channeling and mediumship. Don't know the difference? That might be a good place to begin your investigations.

Miss Hepburn 21-12-2020 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by paragon
Channelers, maybe -

*Snipped*

Stay away from them unless you want to waste your money and be confused. :laughing7:

Well, you have just insulted many channelers here.

paragon 21-12-2020 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Are All Psychics and Mediums Frauds?Well, you have just insulted many channelers here.

No offence intended to anyone. :smile: But I've discovered exactly the same thing on here - the channelers frequently contradict each other. If anyone here does genuinely take offence at the apparently ignorant, ill-informed opinion of some anonymous person on an internet forum, it does tend to demonstrate what I said about questioning a person's ability being an affront to their identity. Regrettable if I caused any offence, but don't see any reason to change my opinion as it reflects my genuine experience. :smile:

inavalan 21-12-2020 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Quote:

Originally Posted by paragon
Channelers, maybe -
*Snipped*
Stay away from them unless you want to waste your money and be confused.
Well, you have just insulted many channelers here.

What could we expect from a paragon of ... ?
paragon
  • a person or thing regarded as a perfect example of a particular quality.
    "it would have taken a paragon of virtue not to feel viciously jealous"
  • a person or thing viewed as a model of excellence.
    "your cook is a paragon"
There are a lot of people ignorant on a subject that dispense opinions. The anonymity of the internet is fertile field for them.

paragon 21-12-2020 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inavalan
There are a lot of people ignorant on a subject that dispense opinions. The anonymity of the internet is fertile field for them.

Again, sorry if I offended you inavalan. :smile: Could you please explain why channelers constantly contradict each other, and by what criteria we can know that a revelation is genuine and not just something retrieved from the psychic field?

Thanks very much - interested to hear your thoughts. :smile: