Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Lynn - Kidney Stone Surgery (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=140173)

Lynn 14-05-2021 03:00 AM

Lynn - Kidney Stone Surgery

Hello Members

I had Kidney Stone removed last night with surgery so I will be in an out for the next two weeks from time to time.

I am not feeling great just yet had it done last night at 7 PM.

Will look in when I feel up to it.

Lynn
SF Admin

Anala 14-05-2021 03:12 AM

I hope you are on the mend. Wishing you a speedy recovery.

RabbiO 14-05-2021 03:19 AM

May you blessed with refuah sh’leima - the healing of wholeness, the wholeness of healing.

Miss Hepburn 14-05-2021 03:55 AM

Whoa...um, surgery is pretty big.
I'm so sorry...rest assured we will all be on our best behavior!

Gem 14-05-2021 04:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello Members

I had Kidney Stone removed last night with surgery so I will be in an out for the next two weeks from time to time.

Hey, Lynn. G:icon_flower:et well soon

bobjob 14-05-2021 05:46 AM

Hope this marks the beginning of much better health overall.

A human Being 14-05-2021 06:40 AM

Hope you feel better soon, take good care of yourself :smile:

BigJohn 14-05-2021 06:52 AM

Lynn, I wish you the best.
Sending you healing, comfort and love.
Take care of yourself.

sky 14-05-2021 06:53 AM

Best wishes for a speedy recovery :hug:

DesertRose 14-05-2021 07:17 AM

Get well soon.. :smile:

ThatMan 14-05-2021 05:03 PM

Take care of yourself!

Khalli 14-05-2021 05:31 PM

Wishing you a speedy recovery.

asearcher 14-05-2021 08:31 PM

wish you well on your recovery

Native spirit 14-05-2021 09:22 PM

All the best Lynn take it easy, Hoping you feel better now its over

Namaste

Nameless 15-05-2021 11:42 AM

Sending you healing energy and love and wishes for a speedy recovery.

Miss Hepburn 15-05-2021 12:28 PM

:tongue: I'm so awful, I wanna know how big the stone was!
What do they do ? I mean, is there an incision and they go 'into' the actual kidney?
(Sorry, I'm intrigued by operations.)
I know so many people that have had kidney stones, (no surgery, tho).
Apparently, it's more common in a dry area, like the SW, USA.
MD's say drink 8 glasses of water. Here, you should do 10.
I ask people if they do that, they laugh. :tongue: ''Not even close!''

* My mom's NDE was because of removing a kidney in 1954!
Maybe that's my interest and her brother died of a kidney something! Yikes.

CosmicWonder 15-05-2021 03:08 PM

Get well soon Lynn!

Much kindness

Lynn 15-05-2021 03:38 PM

Hello

I am very sore from them rooting around inside me. Blessed it was blasted in the bladder. I had a large stone 7 - 8 MM so i you look it up its about the size of a small caliber bullet or half a penny. It was way too large to come out. They figure I had more than one as I did pass one.

Lets just say even having to pee out the dust from the stone is like peeing glass shards. I can not imagine a man having to do that.

I am off work for 2 weeks to recover, no lifting and limited bending.

If you have never had one or had a baby trust me its the worst pain you will ever have. Morphine at times did not even touch the pain. It did make me swear like a trucker though and I felt bad about that with the nurses.

I got to the table in the OR and there was a call that a pregnant woman was ready for her Epidermal for pain of birth. I was going to be pumped for her. So they asked if it was for C Section and said no she just does not want birth pain. Well I lost it.....LOL I started to yell.....she can suck it up and have a baby naturally I had 3 with nothing and horrid births. I am not suffering another night with severe pain. LOL the Dr goes you can see that Mrs.... G is in a lot of pain I will be about an hour before I can get there.....and that was that.

Now I rest for a bit. Pain is better I will get there.

Thank you for all the wishes. It really helps.

Lynn

Miss Hepburn 15-05-2021 03:54 PM

My mouth is dropped. Thank you I loved the details. Oooo. Big.
YES....I have heard from women -'Worse than childbirth!'
Glass - picture a snowflake of glass...yes.
So sorry. :(

Still_Waters 15-05-2021 04:14 PM

Quote:

Hello Members I had Kidney Stone removed last night with surgery so I will be in an out for the next two weeks from time to time.

Best wishes for a speedy and complete recovery !

BigJohn 15-05-2021 10:55 PM

Quote:

I had a large stone 7 - 8 MM so i you look it up its about the size of a small caliber bullet or half a penny.

7 mm is larger than what a typical AR-15 fires!

8mm is larger than a 30 calibre!

All I can say is .......... AMAZING!

BigJohn 15-05-2021 10:56 PM

Get well!                        

Grace222 16-05-2021 08:18 PM

I hope you are on the mend! Sending healing vibes your way.

Grace

astralwanderer 18-05-2021 01:37 AM

Hope you’re recovering well!

jojobean 18-05-2021 05:36 PM

best wishes for a speedy recovery Lynn. Sounded very painful. (gentle hugs)

ameliorate 20-05-2021 03:24 PM

Quote:

Hello

I am very sore from them rooting around inside me. Blessed it was blasted in the bladder. I had a large stone 7 - 8 MM so i you look it up its about the size of a small caliber bullet or half a penny. It was way too large to come out. They figure I had more than one as I did pass one.

Lets just say even having to pee out the dust from the stone is like peeing glass shards. I can not imagine a man having to do that.

I am off work for 2 weeks to recover, no lifting and limited bending.

If you have never had one or had a baby trust me its the worst pain you will ever have. Morphine at times did not even touch the pain. It did make me swear like a trucker though and I felt bad about that with the nurses.

I got to the table in the OR and there was a call that a pregnant woman was ready for her Epidermal for pain of birth. I was going to be pumped for her. So they asked if it was for C Section and said no she just does not want birth pain. Well I lost it.....LOL I started to yell.....she can suck it up and have a baby naturally I had 3 with nothing and horrid births. I am not suffering another night with severe pain. LOL the Dr goes you can see that Mrs.... G is in a lot of pain I will be about an hour before I can get there.....and that was that.

Now I rest for a bit. Pain is better I will get there.

Thank you for all the wishes. It really helps.

Lynn

Love your feistiness, Lynn! The pain sounds horrendous and prolonged. :icon_frown:

Hope you are starting to feel better now. Isn't nature's ability to heal our bodies wonderful?

Lynn 22-05-2021 12:25 AM

Hello All

Well its the first week done of down time. I do not like down time. One more week at home. I get the 2 weeks you feel drained, sore, weak, but mostly I feel bored I am not used to sitting around doing next to nothing with the feet up. I do get the NEED to do that it is a process of detoxing the kidneys and we all know we need that function.

LOL I have bladder control again, that is something they do not tell you about that it can happen. Or that your up a million times to go for the first few days. All common cleansing effects. So its all good.

One more week home then I should be cleared for work on the 29th again.

On the Covid 19 front of things where I live we are maybe going to get in door eating back again. Masks are a time yet, and I have had shot 1 done. I had to have the dreaded up the nose test for the hospital you so do not want that one so stay distanced and stay safe !

Again thanks for all the healing its making life easier for me to take.

I wan to run free but for now I will waddle around the house.

Lynn

gemma 22-05-2021 02:14 AM

Sending healing thoughts Lynn, take care...

Lynn 24-05-2021 03:35 AM

Hello

It never rains but it pours they say. Well its pouring rain on me.....and if the Dr's had listened to me being in real pain I would not have an ulcer now on top of all things. Too many pain meds over the last year, just to cope with pain.

I too will move past this its there but not bad enough for surgery or even to show up on a scan. So its there to be treated without pain killers.

Daily antacids, changes in diet and exercise (now that I can move with less pain I can exercise again. ) Vicious circle in life being in pain leads to inactivity and the need to get rid of the pain just to function.

No more pain killers, even an aspirin for a headache. There are natural things I can take.

Man this body is testing me !

Lynn

CosmicWonder 24-05-2021 07:38 AM

Hii Lynn,

Wish you well. Blessings.

Kindness,

Cosmic Wonder

Miss Hepburn 24-05-2021 10:45 AM

I am so sorry to hear this!
I hope this goes away very soon with daily improvements ! :hug:

crystaladdict99 25-05-2021 06:25 AM

Hoping things will improve very soon.
Sending you healing vibes!

Tobi 25-05-2021 06:45 PM

I am really sorry to see just now, that you have been so unwell, Lynn.

Bodies can be the hardest things to deal with sometimes. Then just when you think you are done with something and put it behind you then another thing comes. I do know.

Kidney stones is the worst pain ever. A friend of mine had it.

Maybe DGL licorice might help you with the ulcer? Manuka honey and slippery Elm might also? You could run that idea past your doctor?

Wishing you healing and renewed strength,
Blessings, Tobi.

Anala 25-05-2021 06:45 PM

Sending prayers of healing.:hug2: head to toe :smile:

Native spirit 25-05-2021 09:10 PM

Sending you Healing Lynn take your time and all will be well

Namaste

green1 26-05-2021 10:36 AM

Hope you feel better soon.:hug:

bartholomew 03-06-2021 06:43 PM

Quote:

Hello Members
I am not feeling great just yet had it done last night at 7 PM.
Will look in when I feel up to it.
Lynn
SF Admin

Blessings....

gemma 04-06-2021 08:16 PM

You are held in my thoughts... comfort and peace dear leader 💕...

smilingsun 04-06-2021 08:20 PM

I wish you the best. Healing and comfort for you.

Blessings

moonincancer 06-06-2021 06:32 PM

Lynn
sending healing prayers for a rapid and complete recovery.
God bless