Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Books (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Have any of you written a book? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=114927)

Invidia Luxe 09-07-2017 04:57 PM

Have any of you written a book?

Has anyone on this forum written or published a book about spirituality? Or do you know someone who has?
If so let me know because I have begun doing book promos.
The promos are free. I blog about spiritual and new consciousness books. Adding more book reviews would be great.
I want to keep the message of lovelight and lightlove going, and this is how I've chosen to do it.

~Peace~

ksedu2005 06-08-2017 08:18 AM

I am in the process of completing one.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Invidia Luxe
Has anyone on this forum written or published a book about spirituality? Or do you know someone who has?
The promos are free. I blog about spiritual and new consciousness books. Adding more book reviews would be great.
I want to keep the message of lovelight and lightlove going, and this is how I've chosen to do it.

~Peace~

I am in the process of completing a book. It is roughly 55000 word long. A teaser or free version is available with three full chapters.

Journeyman Paul 20-11-2017 03:41 PM

Hi, Invidia!
I just published the first two of my Osiris Plan trilogy of visionary & metaphysical fiction. However, if Love and Light all you wish to represent, you may not find this fitting. The spiritually-based theory that I explore here is What if we Earth-based humans are living out a Grand Plan that is purposely exploring the most depraved, heinous, and painful potentials of human inter-activity? My premise is that Creation is the illusory expression or 'manifestation' of God's Imagination and that everything, every single little thing or idea, is a part of this all-pervasive expression and, thus, a part of Unity Consciousness (or, if you wish, God). The bottom line, as is the reasoning behind the existences of things like disease, Trump and Hitler, is that everything is possible, that we spiritual beings behind the human masks, as representatives of God, are only helping with the 'playing out' of any and every possibility in God's Imagination.

If you're interested, I believe Kindle gives you samples to read. Look for Drew Fisher or [i]Brig-Wallis Preparatory School for Boys[[i] and [i]The Heirs of Osiris[i] my first two books.

Starlight 20-11-2017 08:35 PM

"Inner Medicine" by James Barton

Quote:

Originally Posted by Invidia Luxe

~Peace~

Well done for your wanting to spread love and light. I too am trying to do the same in this often cruel world. A book I can highly recommend is one called "Inner Medicine" by James Barton. This book addresses the root cause of problems in the world today, the character of individuals. It contains new discoveries about the virtues including practical inner exercises to heal character. It is free on the VirtueScience website here . There is also a Kindle and paperback version. James is very open to constructive criticism and honest reviews.

angelic star 11-12-2017 02:25 PM

Hello Invida luxe,

I have published a book but it's not on spirituality. Currently working on one right now, will let you know, thanks !

moonincancer 12-12-2017 05:05 AM

I have written the section on a book that is currently under publication. Will post here when it is out. Thanks

moonincancer 12-12-2017 05:06 AM

Sorry i missed out a word: i have written the section on Crystals.

jojobean 12-12-2017 02:08 PM

Journeyman Paul... you got excellent reviews on Amazon, and I ordered both books. Looking forward to digging in

CrystalKitty777 18-12-2017 11:29 PM

I've written five books, and I'm planning two more this coming year. None of them are published yet, though.

Native spirit 19-12-2017 12:44 AM

I have been told by a few people to write about my experiences remembering my past lives.and being a medium.i feel that is the way I am being guided into. who knows one day I just might

Namaste

Kine Lea 19-12-2017 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Native spirit
I have been told by a few people to write about my experiences remembering my past lives.and being a medium.i feel that is the way I am being guided into. who knows one day I just might

Namaste

Two people meet at a buffet table. One says, "What do you do?".
"I'm a writer", says the other.
"Oh, that's interesting", says the first, "I thought I might write a book when I retire."
"Really", says the writer. "And what do you do?"
"I'm a brain surgeon".
"Funny you should say that", says the writer, "I thought I might take up brain surgery when I retire."

:wink:

Shinsoo 25-12-2017 03:32 PM

In the process of writing one. :)

Fictionalizing my experiences has been very therapeutic for me given the suffering I’ve experienced since being awoken.

jojobean 03-01-2018 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jojobean
Journeyman Paul... you got excellent reviews on Amazon, and I ordered both books. Looking forward to digging in

I am just about finished with book 1, and I am hooked. It is very well written, I love the storyline, and it has already given me some insights to where I need to be on my own journey.

eagerly awaiting time when I can read the last few pages of book one and dig into book two.

AlwaysDayAfterYesterday 09-01-2018 04:42 AM

I just published, Thus Saith the Flame to the Spark: Ten Dimensions of Enlightenment - One Mind, One Heart, One Unity

Here is part of my website description for the book:

While Hebrew is a masculine language, Sanskrit is a feminine language. Only by valuing the relatives do we come to understand the unity between. LOVE bridges the gap, allowing unity to revel the true church and assembly of humanity.

1. Right View by True Identity of Love (GOD)

2. Right Nature by True Identity with Love (GOD)

3. Right Unity with all other Sparks (Relatives to GOD)

BUDDHA (awake)
DHARMA (universal nature)
SANGHA (unity with Absolute)

Ten Non-virtues:

1) Desire and Covetousness (wrong Unity)
2) Ill Will and Anger (wrong Nature)
3) Wrong View (wrong Identity)

4) Taking Life
5) Taking Possessions
6) Lust
7) Lying
8) Divisive Speech
9) Harsh Words
10) Gossip

If the first three non-virtues are overcome, the lower seven are removed. By this, we must embody the new refuges of Awakened Mind, Awakened Nature and Awakened Realization of Relatives. In unity with this universal view, one Absolute Enlightenment is realized (LOVE). Only by identifying our own inner truth can we come to know the Sattva (True Being) we were created to realize. By above, of course, I am referring to the ten dimensions of reality, where the mind projects images and forms though time. In truth, each of us are all ten dimensions above and below.

The primary insight of our new book reveals the ten dimensions of reality by chapter, starting with chapter 10 and ending at chapter 1. Here is a handy reference to the ten dimensions and worlds of Enlightenment. Realize, YOU (and all of us) are all ten dimensions in one. The part contains the whole and the whole contains the parts. We are each the same within this realized identity. Once you know, your strength of character is realized in Wisdom--Prajnaparamita.

From the Book: Thus Saith the Flame to the Spark
Universal Dimensional Structure

10 – Absolute Mind of Invariance
Neutral / Positive Unmanifest (Dzogchen)

MIND (Sattva/Arūpa-loka) – Brahma - Israel
Mind in Translational Image Mirrored

9 – Bodhisattva - Folded Mind as Image of Absolute
8 – Realization - Branching Mind into Relative
7 – Learning - Line of Relatives into Time

TIME (Rajas/Kāmaloka) – Vishnu - Babylon
Image of Mind into Time

6 – Heaven - Folded Timelines of All Beings –
Mara is Ruler (indeterminate wave function)

5 – Humanity - Branching Timelines of All Beings –
Each Manu Chooses (collapse of wave function)

4 – Anger - Line of Time into Form – Yama Judges

SPACE (Tamas/Rūpaloka) – Shiva - Egypt
Image of Process as Shadow of Mind into Form

3 – Animality - Form (3D Object)

2 – Hunger - Branch of line (2D Plane)

1 – Hell - Line (1D Line)

jojobean 16-01-2018 05:04 PM

Journeyman Paul.... I finished both books and am hungry for the next one.
any ETA on it?

jojobean 24-02-2020 02:22 PM

I just found and ordered the third book. Looking forward to finishing the series

BigJohn 25-02-2020 05:50 AM

I have written 5 books and am finishing up another book. The last book is much into spiritualism. In the book, I have tried implementing numerous writing styles. One style I used was implemented in the 1800's. As a person read a certain page, they would feel somebody touching their shoulders. I expanded on that style.

In the book, a baby picture is presented. The baby looks oriental, maybe Japanese, but in reality it is me as a baby. The front cover is a person inside an optical illusion. I drew the optical illusion and the person inside the illusion is me.

The book covers several time periods. The main character is a character that legends claim saw all of a famous historical event that numerous movies, books, etc. have portrayed. Much has been said about this character historically, even the selling of some of his personal items. The book is written as a novel, but it appears to be more historical then most of the historical books that have been written on the subject.

ant 26-02-2020 01:57 AM

Oops-Edit:Wrong thread.

jojobean 27-02-2020 04:14 PM

BigJohn, are your books published? I would like to check them out if possible.

BigJohn 28-02-2020 06:17 AM

Mine are published. The main one, obviously is not.

The first might be boring.

It deals with a nun in Spain who bi-located to the SW United States in the early 1600's. The other nuns claimed when she was in her cell, she would levitate over the bed and then somehow would end up in SW United States. At first the Indians would shot arrows at her but over time she was able to converse with the Indians and give them gifts as she converse in their language. The Catholic Church investigated this both in the New World and the Old World. A special side note: the nun was also an adviser to the Pope and the King and she wrote numerous books. Her main work was about Mother Mary. Some claimed she was Mother Mary. She is normally known as the "Lady in Blue".

The second book was a book on Rocks and Crystals.

The third book was a book on Herbs.

The fourth book was another book on Rocks and Crystals.

The fifth book was a book dealing with Chakras.

There are a few other ones I have started but never finished and then there is the main book that is dear to my heart. It is basically finished so I guess I got to get off my lazy butt and finish it.

girlsearching 18-07-2020 10:46 PM

I'm in the process of working on two books Again after deleting them from my laptop for the 10th thousand time. I can't seem to get out of my head. Even though I believe there are better writers that could write the premise of the stories better than I could. I have an idea for a animal fantasy and science fiction story.

BigJohn 19-07-2020 05:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by girlsearching
I'm in the process of working on two books Again after deleting them from my laptop for the 10th thousand time. I can't seem to get out of my head. Even though I believe there are better writers that could write the premise of the stories better than I could. I have an idea for a animal fantasy and science fiction story.

Keep trying: you will make it happen.

girlsearching 19-07-2020 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigJohn
Keep trying: you will make it happen.

Thanks Big John for your encouragement I appreciate it.

BigJohn 11-08-2020 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by girlsearching
Thanks Big John for your encouragement I appreciate it.

Sometimes we have to try many times.

But by trying, we hope to succeed.

We will never succeed if we never try. :hug3:

SandraAnne 11-08-2020 06:03 PM

A book was written

The book is called, "I dreamt I was born a girl." It's on my website at *deleted* The website is password protected if anyone wants to read the book or explore the site you can write to me and ask me for the password. Links to that are on the site. It used to be public but I didn't like it that way. It's only for those you need to read it.

*Can re post the website after more posts, it's in the Rules.

Treeplanter 29-11-2020 10:06 AM

I've written out something like an autobiography about my treeplanting life and the unusual things that have happened. I do refer to what I call the world's beyond. It exists as an internet site which can be found here. It is made up of short stories telling of incidents and thoughts. It is unedited and has been written primarily for myself to perhaps try and better understand my life. Now that it has been written, I'm not sure what to do with it but I do very occasionally think of something to add or another story. Anyone is welcome to have a look at it but really I don't particularly recommend it. Probably too strange for most people.
https://bobs.farm/

Untersberg56 29-11-2020 02:06 PM

I have had two books as author and two as co-author published over the last twenty years. These are all of a German military theme. A writer needs to map it out beforehand, and be absolutely clear what the book is going to say from start to finish. Do a synopsis and stick to it.

I have had one book rejected "for being too short" (40,000 words) and had no illustrations. But sometimes a book in this military line is rejected, as I suspect in this case, because it reports something which is true, changes history but is better not generally known.

Sethra 05-12-2020 05:01 PM

From the collective consciousness, I have received a manual and have scribe'd a book of which describes the spiritual path of enlightenment in greater detail with real world everyday situations that we attempt to cope with every-day. A love language of a hundred and twenty-nine new words is within, which is meant to allow us to communicate with ourselves and each other at the rate at which our brains are actually capable of processing. Love is long-suffering, not forever-suffering and there is a difference. Overcome the maliciousness of others through the Art of Unconditional Love. This book is meant for the natural initiate and the advanced as well.

There is a free download of this book. As I received freely, I give freely: I believe this material can benefit many. I offer this gift for free to all. There are no pop-ups or e-mail sign-ups, just a button to download.

The name of the book is "Setchra" and the free download link is: https://ufile.io/3esf1ze4

If a physical copy is desired and since I'm not overflowing with money to distribute these copies myself, the book can be obtained at Lulu.com

AbodhiSky 19-04-2021 03:50 PM

i wrote a book and got a few nice reply's from publishers but none wanted to publish it.

pixiedust 19-04-2021 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AbodhiSky
i wrote a book and got a few nice reply's from publishers but none wanted to publish it.

Did you write directly to publishers, or did you approach an agent?

Matty 07-06-2021 01:15 AM

I have recently came upon my next phase/vision for life. Which entrails writting a book, which is odd for me. Since coherently writing in such length in thought is well gives me a headache just thinking about it. I have once years ago brought upon the concept of writing a book about the weakness in strength. But at the time I also realized that book was my throw away book for what actually matters. There was this "proverb" in a show called Vanishing son, that spoke of someone who wrote two books one filled with poetry,art, all things related. The other book was filled with life experience's. At the end of his journey he thew away the book of poetry because he realized the other book is what was mattered to him.
I believe I have finally found that is important through my eyes upon this journey of life. And hopefully I commit later down the road and put it on digital ink. I have had the opportunity tospeak with a few people about the fundamental idea of what I wish to write. I was also able to use the conversation while trying to explain the concept to show the validty of it as well from an everyday interaction amongst the three of us that was in the conversation.
I have always found writing in poetry or story form fairly easy. I hope I can express the same passion towards more of a philosophical point.

girlsearching 09-10-2021 03:27 PM

I'm a creative writer and my writing is Amateurish. I write about; fantasy, science fiction, and the occult. My stories are never going to published and I'm never going to reach British author JK Rowling level of status, let alone have my stories be greenlit for a animated series .
(it will be a Webtoon at best).

Sir Neil 06-11-2021 08:41 PM

I haven’t published any books, but I have certainly written a lot of things over the years. I like to write quirky novels with some kind of spiritual message in them, and am currently proof reading one which I call my “ football story. “ It is a tale of love, life, spirituality, karma, healing, travel, friendship and forgiveness, set against the backdrop of a football tournament.

blackraven 06-11-2021 09:07 PM

I wrote a book several years ago - an autobiography. I destroyed it, however, about 10 years later as I decided it was a therapeutic process for myself and the intent was no longer for anyone's eyes to read it besides myself. I shredded the paper copy and the floppy disks and wiped it off the computer.
I have had some remorse at different times, but I don't need evidence of past pains and trying times sitting around to revisit or for someone I love to read after I'm gone.

jaminhealth 04-12-2021 08:28 PM

Never wrote one, but thought about that years ago. It's title was going to be 39 Forever. I have had a very interesting 57 yrs in California, moving here from the East and so many experiences I would have Never had staying in the East and staying married, I got divorced here in CA and it was a New Beginning in my life.

It's said California is a State of Mind. That's my story.

girlsearching 24-03-2022 04:31 AM

Have any of you written a book?: I want to write a Memoir and I have always wanted to do one and now is the perfect time.

I like this qoute that perfectly describes the diffirence between a Autobiography and Memior

Quote:

"The difference between memoir and autobiography, as far as I see it, is that a memoir is there primarily to tell one particular story, whereas an autobiography tries to be a full account of a life." ~Salman Rushdie

Lavender Quartz 24-03-2022 09:39 AM

I’ve written and published six books—four nonfiction and two Visionary Fiction. (I am currently finishing another Visionary Fiction book.)

My writing has also been featured in two anthologies—one about Writing and the other about Color Healing.

girlsearching 11-04-2022 07:21 PM

I'm still working on my Memior and makes me feel so vulnerable opening myself up like this.

girlsearching 17-04-2022 09:38 PM

Have any of you written a Book:? I'm still typing up my Memior, I use the Public library computers. also my memoir is going to expose Stan culture how fans get too much invested in these Famous people's lives.

girlsearching 05-05-2022 08:19 PM

Have any of you written a Book:?* I try to type as much as I can and work on each chapter . Hopefully I can get someone to edit my Memior.