Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=105)
-   -   How do I manifest fame and fortune? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=20760)

Skins_Princess 15-08-2011 04:54 AM

How do I manifest fame and fortune?

I've wanted this for so long and I'm in my late 20s and really don't look like an it girl but how do I manifest this?

Felynx 15-08-2011 07:15 PM

I think the easier path would be to do something that would actually get you noticed. I want to be famous too, and who doesnt like money, but Im working on all my skills an attributes that will more likely make it happen than manipulating energies.
Try to manifest fame is complicated because it involves manipulating people and to many thats not right. Personally I dont care, but its hard to do.

Enlightener 15-08-2011 07:25 PM

Simply envision your highest self. what is that self doing, being, wearing?

Envision the greatest thought you ever had about who you are, and work to attract that towards you.

You may want to read 'Consciousness: The New Currency' by Brandon Bays.

That is a much better LOA book than 'The Secret' or any other money making stuff out there.

LadyVirgoxoxo 11-10-2011 04:28 PM

First, you need to put yourself out there in a business that will cause you to be famous and rich. Get all of your credentials together. Along the way you should be imagining yourself being rich and famous. You should use affirmations such as: "I am rich and famous."
Blessed be! :angel3:

Squatchit 11-10-2011 05:52 PM

Hiya Skins_Princess

If that is a photo of you in your avatar, maybe get into the world of catwalk modelling? You look perfect. :smile:

Squatch

Verunia 11-10-2011 06:53 PM

Fame and fortune isn't usually requested. Look to the famous- they didn't ask for it. It was seen in them.

But you could certainly try, I suppose. Myself, I envisioned being a famous musician for much of my life and have ended up pursuing something entirely different... But something I am much more comfortable and suited for.

I think a better manifestation would be to find your way, and not necessarily what seems appealing.

thunderseed 15-10-2011 04:57 AM

One part of the formula is honest work, and the other is quantum physics.
You see, people fail while using the law of attraction for riches, because they think they can just manifest money with positive thoughts, as in it just appears. That is not how the scientific law works.
There is a never ending supply of abundance awaiting you in the universe, but it's not going to magically float to you. Obviously. Surprisingly a lot of people think that's how it works. When you send positive vibrations out to attract it, it will have to go through the workers who find that gold, and it sends a chain reaction back to you, which takes time, so do not be thinking manifestation is a miracle one day instant billionaire trick, and obviously, you are going to have to take action in order to receive what is rightly yours. Just like everyone else.

Trying to get rich with the law of attraction, is aimed towards those who have been working their arses off their entire lives, and still are not getting rich. The average unemployed person is obviously going to have to find a job first. And perhaps, get educated, find skills in order to find a job. You can use the law of attraction to find the right placement, to help attract successful business ventures, to have satisfied bosses, stuff like that (along the way) to whatever your grand goal is.

The scientific law states that, no it does not take talent to get rich, because both talented and non talented people get rich. It does not matter about environment, or even on saving money, it isn't to do with anything other than quantum physics, because people who go bankrupt or spend their money like there is no tomorrow still remain rich. The only reason people get rich is because of their mind set, and rich people act properly, and do things in the correct way. They are organized, set, inspired, motivated, hard working, and positive, most importantly, they know exactly what they want. Surprisingly, not a lot of people have a firm planned vision of exact details of what they want. But you need that in order to have success with anything.

Rich people know how to make goals. Not a lot of people know how to make goals properly. They are never worried about lack of money, NEVER, because they have expectation that only good things will come to them. They have faith. And gratitude. They don't worry about money, they always look for more ways to make more money. They just have the art of attracting riches down to a T. And ordinary people do not. This has to be learned.

You have to take a look at your beliefs. For example, a lot of poor people who are religious or spiritual believe that being a good spiritual person means to be content with nothing, that their god want's them to suffer, or to be humble in a tent with no food. Quantum physics is not based on faith, (it is an exact science) but if it was, the belief would be that God or our higher power wants us as his people to live abundant lives. Not riches in an arrogant way, but to be fulfilled and have exactly what we need inorder to prosper, it would be beleived that God lives in us (as in energy that exists in all things, and that energy which we can create), and wants to experience life in all its beauty, God wants us to be happy, and to have all that we can have, and has given us the gift of being able to attract things in our free will. And simply, no one can be happy and fulfill their biggest dreams unless they have money. You see, lots of people have it in their minds that, Rich people are stuck up, that being poor makes you more humble, more happy. If you have these beliefs you are attracting poverty, simple as that.
If you were raised with low income, you will obvious have beliefs that attract low income. If you aren't rich, you obviously have beliefs that are making it so. You need to look at those, because as long as you have them, you won't ever be rich. You may even think you are unworthy of being happy.

The law of attraction is not based on just thinking thoughts.
For example, if you wanted to manifest a dream house, you aren't just going to be thinking about it, you will visualize it, and you will do this constantly, you will feel it, and you will go home to it and the end of a hard day. You have to feel it, and really live it. The law of attraction works by the emotion of joy, love, and freedom, the emotions you will have once you do have these material objects you desire. It's not about material objects at all.
So basically, if you want a fancy car, for no other reason than a negative reason like revenge, you will only attract more negative, and you won't get it. But if you desire that car for security, freedom, joy, beauty, and love, you have a chance. So it's not focusing on the thoughts or the object of what you want to attract, it's focusing on the feel, emotion and end result of what it is you want. Your prayers and desires are met only by the vibration of high frequency emotion. If not, you are a **** magnet.

If you want to be rich, you can't just think about "wanting to be rich" or you attract poverty, because "wanting" is not getting. It's a lot of brainwashing, and it ain't easy. You have to live right now, as if you are rich. This means acting like you are, doing like you are already. I wish i could say, "just act like it, and things will fall into place" but it also takes work.

Because obviously, getting rich and famous takes good old fashioned work. You need to start on step one, just like everybody else. Obviously.
Starting back in grade school, owning talents, skills that you can use, selling art, owning acting experience, whatever it is you want to be famous for,
gaining experience, just like everybody does. Unfortunate if you did not, but not the end of the world. First step is to figure out what you want. Figure out what your big dream goal is. Then figure out all the millions of steps you need to do to get there. It's going to take a lot of work on your part. Give back more than you receive. Be grateful for everything you have and everything you don't have and everything you will have. Envision exactly what it will all be like. Take action. Keep your eyes open for opportunities that come your way, people that offer you jobs, ideas that come to you, different avenues. Never lose sight of your biggest goal, but never forget about the work that has to be done now, in order to get there. Yeah, it's the same boring hard working route as everyone else takes, but using the law of attraction ensures you are successful at it. You aren't going to find some miraculous instant gratification answer to success, you still have to do the work in getting there. And most times, the best way of getting there, is doing something you love and have a passion for.
Because simply, there are people who work their arses off, and still live below poverty, it's because of their mind sets.

You can do whatever you set your mind to. But this stands as in a physical sense, of action - meaning, you can't just will something to be without doing something. It's not like a billion dollars will randomly show up in your bank account if you have no bank account, or job, or whatever... god helps those who help themselves.

thunderseed 15-10-2011 05:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Verunia
Fame and fortune isn't usually requested. Look to the famous- they didn't ask for it. It was seen in them.

Yes it was requested, exactly requested is how it works! on a deeper level and on a more surface level too, these people are naturally the way people who want what they have want to be, if you understand quantum physics and how things are attracted. The things that happen to us are created by us from energy. No person who is famous got there from some half arsed attempt at getting somewhere, and certainly did not get there from attracting negative events and living to poor or low standards. Some famous people do this consciously, while most just have success down to a T subconsciously, because they spent a long time working to get where they wanted to be with firm goals and expectation, but either way the science is exactly the same. And, it could have only been seen in them, if they were sending out those positive vibrations to attract that attention. Fame, success and riches, doesn't just fall on someones lap, it takes work. It is sad how the rest of the world just doesn't know how to use this exact science to get there too, because when done properly, it does work. You can manifest anything you can dream up, but it does take work.

Just rambling about something else:
You know, if you really want to take the law of attraction seriously in getting what you want, they do recommend temporarily giving up any ideas or beliefs of "fate" or "destiny" being a negative force, or even in general, and sticking to the science. As soon as spirituality comes in it gets confusing.
In fact, it is believed we create our own destinies, or own fates, and the belief in high power directing us to go places, really does clash with successfully using the law of attraction. Quantum physics does not believe in a god, it believes we are all that exists.
I'm not saying that belief in a god is wrong, because i am spiritual, not scientific, however the direct layout that works is based on science, no matter how carefully and spiritually it is explained.
I'm just pointing out the obvious where science and spirituality clashes, and that perhaps it is ideal to abandon temporarily, ideas along those lines, if you really want it to work ideally.

It's not as hard to understand how it could be transformed into a spiritual belief, when you can think of all energy being that one spirit and consciousness of creation and high frequencies. But, using quantum physics can really clash with your spirituality as well, it's a real interesting journey that tests your ego mind, because it's easy to slip into selfishness. That being said, the 2 spectrums are kind of difficult to live together (it can be done) im just stating the obvious point, it makes it even harder and confusing to accomplish things.

Personally, i believe in a higher power, as well as oneness, and like to believe that free will can be highly destructive - but the science of getting rich, is not based on any negative idea as such, and in fact done right, it can be very spiritually humbling and can make for a beautiful relationship with god or a higher power, and i can easily see how manifesting is the same as a prayer, that gratitude is so important because of a spiritual reasoning, and that my higher power want's me to excel to my greatest potential in life, which is my destiny, that fate is... life, to my highest good, and that once i am on track to that highest dream and vibrating frequency, that is where i am supposed to be. People get rich permanently when they are bettering the world and are of service and are where they are supposed to be. Those who get rich for selfish reasons, go bankrupt, and have negative things happen to them, and make it more difficult for others to achieve financial freedom. Just some more food for thought.

I really hope your journey to success goes well! You can do it!

Skins_Princess 04-01-2012 05:39 AM

Sorry it's been so long since I replied but I will be starting school at a university soon and I would be able to get a bachelors. I thought about doing Political Science for public administration but I'm not 100% sure anymore if I'm truly cut out for politics, especially in America. But I also thought about taking sociology and going into PR like for the entertainment industry.

mattie 04-01-2012 11:04 AM

Empowering Step

Good for you for beginning college.