Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=105)
-   -   Applied for new jobs.. (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=145265)

lostsoul13 07-11-2022 05:17 PM

Applied for new jobs..

I applied for new jobs today- part time, nights and days—- I really hope that I get an interview and get accepted for one of the jobs!

But tricky getting to and from but one local..

I really hope there are no accidents in the work place.. so I’m hoping for one that’s more suitable… even temporary position could be a stroke of luck!!

I could be paying for transport, taxis ect out of my wage and it’s all gone.. but I’m doing well for my self at the moment…

I also signed up for cancer research volunteering.. so 16 hours each..

Might be a bit much but living in this hostel and not working the last year and 9 months, just volunteering.. gardening ,dog walking. Group therapy walks ans creative sessions … I seem to want to do something!

Hopefully it will give me some stability.. I’m hoping for the night time work..

Give me sometime to do my errands and schedule, plus working out and volunteering.. seeing my mother and friends..

With a bit of luck something will come up!!!

asearcher 08-11-2022 02:57 AM

Good for you! Way to go, Lostoul13, I hope it works out :)

lostsoul13 13-11-2022 09:57 PM

Got job interview Friday… wooo

asearcher 14-11-2022 05:31 PM

Keeping my fingers crossed :)

ray=out 15-11-2022 02:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lostsoul13
Got job interview Friday… wooo

Man I wish I was this lucky. I'm emailing the manager every day at the music center in downtown LA...and I still have yet to hear a word back. :(

Miss Hepburn 15-11-2022 03:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ray=out
:(

Don't be unhappy about it...1. It could happen and 2. If it doesn't - it means something BETTER is waiting. :hug3:

Redchic12 15-11-2022 10:00 AM

I NEVER ring (too easy to be fobbed off) I always turn up looking gorgeous, smile on my face and eagerness in my eyes and also say to myself the words I’ve given you from last thread. Works most of the time.

I’ve also, very occasionally said, “hey I really really want to work for you and I’m even willing to work for free for a week and if you don’t like me then I’ll leave.

lostsoul13 15-11-2022 03:02 PM

Never thought I’d get the chance either, I’m not going to blow it lol got some house viewing on the Monday also.. as my hostel only allows 16 hour work… the position is full time… hopefully I’ll get 56 hours or so… but 40 something the norm ..

Gonna try get part time though… have more benefits that way..

Keep trying you’ll get there!!

ray=out 17-11-2022 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Don't be unhappy about it...1. It could happen and 2. If it doesn't - it means something BETTER is waiting. :hug3:

I know this seems a little strange, but after you posted this I got an email from my manager lol. He said he will keep me up to date on my application. Talk about luck eh?

Redchic12 17-11-2022 05:27 AM

Nice one Ray hope it all goes well for you.