Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Dreams (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Write about dreams where you were climbing a solitary mountain, or leading others up. (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=18736)

~.~ 08-07-2011 07:37 PM

Write about dreams where you were climbing a solitary mountain, or leading others up.

This is a certain type of vision, from a certain Source.
We who have these also have several startling common themes within the dreams/visions themselves.

As to not create a placebo, I will refrain from starting this thread off with my own.

northstar 08-07-2011 08:04 PM

(chuckle) yup... i had those ones... with a twist...

i use to envision my life as a series of mountains to climb, with a grassy plateau in between... and my guiding spirits said (shrug) 'suit yourself'... so... i see myself on the plateau and say to myself 'self... guess its time to climb the next mountain'...

i head towards the mountain and the storm clouds begin to gather... thunder and lightning begin to crash... the rain begins to pelt my face as rivers of muddy water rush over my hands and boots as i begin to climb...

i get about a foot up... and i hear something under the storm... laughing!... and i yell out 'hey! who's laughing! cant you see i'm about to climb the next very important mountain here!?'... so i climbed down and went in search of the laughter and peered around the side of the mountain...

and there were my guiding spirits... just howling with laughter with their hands on their belly's and over their mouths... i yelled out 'whats so funny!?'... and i looked over in the direction they nodded to... and my mountain looked like the back of a hollywood movie set... with the 2X4's holding up the picture of the mountain... my response was 'huh? what? i dont.... ahhhhhhhhh... i get it'...

so at that moment i decided to just 'row row row my boat, gently down the stream' for awhile... and see how that went... (smile)

~.~ 08-07-2011 08:10 PM

Ok. You have a dream that is not like what I'm looking for. But fits. There is an imitation mountain, of false truth.

I would suggest finding new guiding spirits that don't laugh at you for trying. We'll chat about this dream later tho.

northstar 08-07-2011 08:20 PM

(chuckle)... didnt ask for a mountain dream that was what you are looking for... the dream was about 'beliefs'... and it goes across the board from atheism to religionism... and how your beliefs can limit (if you want limitations) your vision... but... the spirits have no problem with that, you can still find your answers in whatever colour or flavour you choose... the decision is yours...

but i catch your drift... limitations or overcoming limitations... yeah, i can see that...

i did see your blackberry limitation too, in your welcome... so i understand (smile) if you cant get into depth...

northstar 08-07-2011 08:24 PM

oh wait... you said 'imitation' or false truth... sure... those dreams fit together...

~.~ 08-07-2011 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by northstar
oh wait... you said 'imitation' or false truth... sure... those dreams fit together...

Well.
Let's look at the spirits laughing at you for climbing false mountains?
Does seem very guiding?
Sounds more demonic in nature, to me. Not benevolent.

And there are two forces at work in the world.

Gracey 08-07-2011 08:35 PM

my usual dreams of climbing mountains are just that and i do it with ease, as if i am gliding. sometimes others are up there, past relatives...it is good to reunite with them in a nature setting. sometimes i just sit there alone, one time i dreamt of the time jesus met the devil there.

~.~ 08-07-2011 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gracey
my usual dreams of climbing mountains are just that and i do it with ease, as if i am gliding. sometimes others are up there, past relatives...it is good to reunite with them in a nature setting. sometimes i just sit there alone, one time i dreamt of the time jesus met the devil there.

Spot on.

Thank you for your submission!

northstar 08-07-2011 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~.~
Well.
Let's look at the spirits laughing at you for climbing false mountains?
Does seem very guiding?
Sounds more demonic in nature, to me. Not benevolent.

And there are two forces at work in the world.

well my guides and I have been married in the heavens for about a decade, both male and female... so we're good... not for you to worry

@'two forces at work in the world'...

hmm... ok, i think i'm getting a thumbnail... just so you know, i have received crown robes cepter and throne to sit upon in the heavens... and i've walked the heavens to see the saints and spirits of all the messengers that have come before... even yours... so i will look forward to your posts... feel free...

~.~ 08-07-2011 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by northstar
well my guides and I have been married in the heavens for about a decade, both male and female... so we're good... not for you to worry

@'two forces at work in the world'...

hmm... ok, i think i'm getting a thumbnail... just so you know, i have received crown robes cepter and throne to sit upon in the heavens... and i've walked the heavens to see the saints and spirits of all the messengers that have come before... even yours... so i will look forward to your posts... feel free...

Well then. Let's cut this to a head.
What is my most distinguishable trait about my soul that has separated me distinctly from the rest of humanity today.

It's plainly obvious to anyone who has actually met me in the realms above.