Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Animals (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=130)
-   -   Animals flirting with one another (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=139631)

dream jo 22-03-2021 09:55 PM

Animals flirting with one another
 
yesterday I saw my female cat flirting from the window with a boy cat to doors up I did
No today I saw the boy cat floating flirting with my girl cat
My boy cat to the men my boy cat likes to flirt with men he does even kisses of men but I love both my cats to bits I do
Do but I've seen it on TV as well
L5a friend who is blind is dog who is female as a boyfriend dog but the lady they take them to the park everyday but when the two dogs see each other the flirt with each other

Elfin 23-03-2021 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dream jo
yesterday I saw my female cat flirting from the window with a boy cat to doors up I did
No today I saw the boy cat floating flirting with my girl cat
My boy cat to the men my boy cat likes to flirt with men he does even kisses of men but I love both my cats to bits I do
Do but I've seen it on TV as well
L5a friend who is blind is dog who is female as a boyfriend dog but the lady they take them to the park everyday but when the two dogs see each other the flirt with each other

...Awwww that's so sweet.... ( Naughty but nice !!!)...

dream jo 23-03-2021 08:33 PM

Thank you you it's so funny animals can flirt with each other and fall in love with each other a boyfriend and girlfriend
Even cats and dogs it's gay f fall in to the do

Elfin 25-03-2021 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dream jo
Thank you you it's so funny animals can flirt with each other and fall in love with each other a boyfriend and girlfriend
Even cats and dogs it's gay f fall in to the do

.... Haha... Yes... Sometimes they are not "fussy" what the other animals "gender" is....!!!!
But yes... And of course they feel all of those emotions just like we do....
( Me.. I'd rather have a family pack bag of crisps and a good film LOL...

Native spirit 25-03-2021 10:49 AM

I used to have that problem when my cat was younger but i had him neutered so i do'nt get that problem now


Namaste

dream jo 25-03-2021 08:21 PM

Why my two cats have been done my female got spirit and my boys got castrated when they were 5 months
But my boy cat likes amen he does Alexa kiss Men and a pass at men when I come in my house which could be very in which can be very embarrassing Formby formia can be
My female cat threats with boy cats to come on the wall but the window cats are house cats

Challenger007 26-03-2021 11:26 AM

It is very pleasant to watch how animals show tenderness. It is very cute. I watched a video of a pair of albatrosses meeting in the spring after winter. They choose a mate for life and it is so beautiful when two huge birds gently clean each other's feathers.

dream jo 26-03-2021 09:01 PM

I know one thing animals are more truthful and loyal than human beings is is it's funny animals stay loyal to each other beer do

Elfin 29-03-2021 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Challenger007
It is very pleasant to watch how animals show tenderness. It is very cute. I watched a video of a pair of albatrosses meeting in the spring after winter. They choose a mate for life and it is so beautiful when two huge birds gently clean each other's feathers.

...So many animals same
... It's beautiful, swans also mate for life, and feel grief like we do . As do whales... Etc...

Elfin 29-03-2021 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dream jo
I know one thing animals are more truthful and loyal than human beings is is it's funny animals stay loyal to each other beer do

...They do indeed Jo...oh we could learn so much from them...

Native spirit 29-03-2021 10:18 AM

I am an animal lover sometimes i prefer them to people.

Animals give unconditional love.are very Loyal

sometimes humans need to watch how animals pair up for life.
if they did there would be less Divorces


Namaste

Challenger007 06-04-2021 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elfin
...So many animals same
... It's beautiful, swans also mate for life, and feel grief like we do . As do whales... Etc...

Yes, there are many species in the animal world that have a mostly monogamous relationship. The same cannot be said about people.

Elfin 07-04-2021 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Challenger007
Yes, there are many species in the animal world that have a mostly monogamous relationship. The same cannot be said about people.

... Very true. And that is why they can learn such a lot from wildlife....
.. And when they give of themselves 100% into the relationship for life, it hurts all the more when it ends.
A famous pair of black swans where I used to live in a lovely park.
Had been there for years.
One morning, park keepers found one of them dead.
Cut up and tortured by thugs/ lowlifes/ waste of spaces/ murdered / and suffered , at the hands of so called "humans"...
Disgust can not even come close to describing these "things"...
Hope they come back as swans and suffer same fate .
Probably will if you believe in karma.

The other swan, the one left, slowly grieved its-self to death.
He died of a broken heart.

Challenger007 15-04-2021 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elfin
... Very true. And that is why they can learn such a lot from wildlife....
.. And when they give of themselves 100% into the relationship for life, it hurts all the more when it ends.
A famous pair of black swans where I used to live in a lovely park.
Had been there for years.
One morning, park keepers found one of them dead.
Cut up and tortured by thugs/ lowlifes/ waste of spaces/ murdered / and suffered , at the hands of so called "humans"...
Disgust can not even come close to describing these "things"...
Hope they come back as swans and suffer same fate .
Probably will if you believe in karma.

The other swan, the one left, slowly grieved its-self to death.
He died of a broken heart.



I believe that any evil committed during life will return very soon. You can call it karma, fate, divine providence. It's a pity for the swans, you just have to be a finished creature to kill a harmless harmless bird.

To the story of a broken heart. 4 years ago my wife and I bought a chinchilla, after 1.5 years we realized that our boyfriend needed a company. Found an ad and took another chinchilla boy, who is a year older than ours. The owners gave him away, because his chinchilla-girl died and he was very sad. Having found a brother, he came to his senses a little, but still his tragedy was great, after 1.5 years he died. On the day of his death, we took a new chinchilla so that our animal, which we acquired the very first, would not get bored. Fluffy guys sit together all the time, huddled together, they are like brothers. This is how even small animals become attached to each other.

Elfin 21-04-2021 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Challenger007
I believe that any evil committed during life will return very soon. You can call it karma, fate, divine providence. It's a pity for the swans, you just have to be a finished creature to kill a harmless harmless bird.

To the story of a broken heart. 4 years ago my wife and I bought a chinchilla, after 1.5 years we realized that our boyfriend needed a company. Found an ad and took another chinchilla boy, who is a year older than ours. The owners gave him away, because his chinchilla-girl died and he was very sad. Having found a brother, he came to his senses a little, but still his tragedy was great, after 1.5 years he died. On the day of his death, we took a new chinchilla so that our animal, which we acquired the very first, would not get bored. Fluffy guys sit together all the time, huddled together, they are like brothers. This is how even small animals become attached to each other.

Lovely story .....


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:05 PM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums