Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Animals (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=130)
-   -   Animals flirting with one another (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=139631)

Native spirit 29-03-2021 10:18 AM

I am an animal lover sometimes i prefer them to people.

Animals give unconditional love.are very Loyal

sometimes humans need to watch how animals pair up for life.
if they did there would be less Divorces


Namaste

Challenger007 06-04-2021 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elfin
...So many animals same
... It's beautiful, swans also mate for life, and feel grief like we do . As do whales... Etc...

Yes, there are many species in the animal world that have a mostly monogamous relationship. The same cannot be said about people.

Elfin 07-04-2021 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Challenger007
Yes, there are many species in the animal world that have a mostly monogamous relationship. The same cannot be said about people.

... Very true. And that is why they can learn such a lot from wildlife....
.. And when they give of themselves 100% into the relationship for life, it hurts all the more when it ends.
A famous pair of black swans where I used to live in a lovely park.
Had been there for years.
One morning, park keepers found one of them dead.
Cut up and tortured by thugs/ lowlifes/ waste of spaces/ murdered / and suffered , at the hands of so called "humans"...
Disgust can not even come close to describing these "things"...
Hope they come back as swans and suffer same fate .
Probably will if you believe in karma.

The other swan, the one left, slowly grieved its-self to death.
He died of a broken heart.

Challenger007 15-04-2021 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elfin
... Very true. And that is why they can learn such a lot from wildlife....
.. And when they give of themselves 100% into the relationship for life, it hurts all the more when it ends.
A famous pair of black swans where I used to live in a lovely park.
Had been there for years.
One morning, park keepers found one of them dead.
Cut up and tortured by thugs/ lowlifes/ waste of spaces/ murdered / and suffered , at the hands of so called "humans"...
Disgust can not even come close to describing these "things"...
Hope they come back as swans and suffer same fate .
Probably will if you believe in karma.

The other swan, the one left, slowly grieved its-self to death.
He died of a broken heart.



I believe that any evil committed during life will return very soon. You can call it karma, fate, divine providence. It's a pity for the swans, you just have to be a finished creature to kill a harmless harmless bird.

To the story of a broken heart. 4 years ago my wife and I bought a chinchilla, after 1.5 years we realized that our boyfriend needed a company. Found an ad and took another chinchilla boy, who is a year older than ours. The owners gave him away, because his chinchilla-girl died and he was very sad. Having found a brother, he came to his senses a little, but still his tragedy was great, after 1.5 years he died. On the day of his death, we took a new chinchilla so that our animal, which we acquired the very first, would not get bored. Fluffy guys sit together all the time, huddled together, they are like brothers. This is how even small animals become attached to each other.

Elfin 21-04-2021 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Challenger007
I believe that any evil committed during life will return very soon. You can call it karma, fate, divine providence. It's a pity for the swans, you just have to be a finished creature to kill a harmless harmless bird.

To the story of a broken heart. 4 years ago my wife and I bought a chinchilla, after 1.5 years we realized that our boyfriend needed a company. Found an ad and took another chinchilla boy, who is a year older than ours. The owners gave him away, because his chinchilla-girl died and he was very sad. Having found a brother, he came to his senses a little, but still his tragedy was great, after 1.5 years he died. On the day of his death, we took a new chinchilla so that our animal, which we acquired the very first, would not get bored. Fluffy guys sit together all the time, huddled together, they are like brothers. This is how even small animals become attached to each other.

Lovely story .....


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:19 PM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums