Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   General Beliefs (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   The Nag Hammadi (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=141100)

Ghaleon 08-08-2021 11:47 PM

The Nag Hammadi

The Nag Hammadi Library, a collection of thirteen ancient books (called \"codices\") containing over fifty texts, was discovered in upper Egypt in 1945.
source: gnosis.org

First thing to note is that Gnosticism is "not" a religion and is not a version of Christianity! Here in the Patrix almost, dare i say everything is an inversion. Gnosticism does not require one to worship, and no prayers, invocations and mantras are needed to be gnostic or to gain "gnosis" (Esoteric Knowledge of Spiritual Truth & Knowledge from the heart) They do not belong to a priest or priesthood class. Gnostics are merely just messengers of a divine message from Sophia & Christ.

Before i really started researching and looking into the nag hamaddi texts i already knew that En.ki/Lucifer took on numerous titles, names, alter egos, personae etc and that this being was GOD to humans on Earth and that he was/is the chief creator where here where we currently dwell in the physical universe (patrix) HE is God! He is the "Grand Master" of manipulation amongst other things. He has one name that i didn't know at the time and that is Yaldaboath. En.ki/Yaldaboath was created by Sophia the Aeon but because she chose to create without her consort the result became a being (androgynous) with a lions head, a snakes body and fiery lightning eyes. This came to be because she had created him out of ignorance. I will not go into the rest of the story but it is this being that wants to be King over the 100% creation as opposed to having rulership over 4-5% of it. This is the Battle of Armagedon spoken of in the Bible and other texts. This is when En.ki/Yaldaboath will storm the gates of Orion (Past the Saturn Stargate) and take his Minions there by riding human avatars to the gates and a bloody battle will ensue.. This will be the end of the Human Soul Group because he (Yaldaboath) will sacrifice us as a soul group so that he can hopefully (in his eyes) take over the inner sanctums of Orion and sit on the throne as The King of The Universe.

There are those that have put together the correlation that he is many but say that he is redeeming himself and we should give them that chance and there are others that say that GOD loves us and means well.. First off if En.ki was redeeming himself we would see indicators of that in the world but nothing has changed since after The Flood. He genetically engineered and manipulated us, lowered our lifespan even more (in antedilluivian times or the time before The Flood humans lived 930 years on average) made some improvements but made sure we were dummbed down enough to not wake up in any great capacity which could thwart his plans and they're (The ET Invader Forces) control over matter. Moreso over The Singularity is "his" idea although Marduk/Satan (The current Satan) has had his hand on the Singularity agenda as well. As far as the saying "God is good" & "God loves us" Yes its true, En.ki/Yaldaboath has good attributes to him just like he has and had experienced different emotions like we do however he is more evil than he is good. He is both and is thus the ultimate representation of duality. En.ki as GOD DOES NOT LOVE YOU OR ANY OF US! He can use us however which he has and continues to do to this very day.. He may be proud of the species he created (us) and has protected us at times but its usually because its in his best interest to do so. He is also not our original creator. Most humans on this planet don't even know where they come from outside of The Global Elite.

En.ki, Marduk & Ereshkigal get tremendous amounts of energy via they're worshippers and followers and these three beings have taken on the role of God (or Goddess in Ereshkigals case) Source or All That is to the people of Earth which is disturbing....

We are told that "GOD" created a Flood because mankind was inheritly evil and he could see no end to it so he repented. This is only a partial part of the story and deserves its own comment regarding it but i will stray away from that for now. There is truth here but not the whole story. Yaldaboath wanted to create a Flood because the "spirited" humans were waking up more and more and it troubled him, also he and his team of geneticist scientist created alot of strange monsters and creatures that they thought could be of use to them and alot of these genetic abominations and monsters were left to evolve on their own (After En.ki leaving the planet unattended at periods of time). He created centaurs, minotaurs, clyclops, chimeras and giants of various sizes. Some of the giants he used for warfare and this was a time when there was battle between monsters and men.

"And he (Yaldaboath) created a Flood and he destroyed your race, to take the light and to take away from the faith"

Nag Hammadi Texts

After The Deluge 13,000 years ago En.ki's redemption was up in the air as he could not be redeemed at that particular time. This was the Titanmonchy aka War Of The Titans and after this war Sophia bound him to Tauturus while The Titans (The Orions, Ninurta, The Vegans etc) fled through the Saturn stargate at the last moment in which it is heavily guarded on both sides to this day and from that day he lost most of his creative capabilities. The Authorities cannot create on their own and can only mimic and copy. They know the power humanity holds and this is what they fear the most. They fear us which is why they are trying to hurry the Singularity along, they know The Consummation Of The Age is near and they're time is running out

En.ki/Yaldaboath has a spell cast on humanity and also humanity suffers from stockholme syndrome due to this not everyone will see the trap for what it is so thus it is my conviction that every individual is responsible for "saving" themselves.

BigJohn 09-08-2021 12:02 AM

REFRESHING CONVERSATION ON GNOSISM.

Thanks

Ghaleon 10-08-2021 05:26 PM

It is very important to understand that En.*ki/Lucifer is the Grand Master of manipulation and his manipulation is not relegated to just us humans here on Earth.. It is my conviction that other 3-D worlds have been "conquered" in a very similar manner. These (interdimensionals) are a technologically advanced species from other dimensions and the way they take over a star race is to wipe them out utterly and make them direct slaves willing or unwilling or they introduce technology to the new species they had come upon enough for the conquered species to create they're own prison, a Machine Kingdom..

Just because we're not religious, don't think for a moment that you are not prone to his manipulation (On Earth what is being used is an extreme form of manipulation) He has even managed to manipulate the New Age/Spiritual movements with his Ascension theme/program so as we can see the "traps" are seemingly all around us. This very much includes atheists who don't believe in any of this stuff as well as those who will choose to become a whole new species of cyborgs in the up and coming Singularity.. In the astral we go where our beliefs take us (those that choose to enter or gravitate towards the tunnel) but our thoughts are extremely powerful and will take us to our destination OUTSIDE the Matrix and continue on with they're path.

Ghaleon 12-08-2021 04:03 PM

The way i see it, if En.ki/Yaldaboath really wanted or is redeeming himself we would see a big change in the world. He would have his Global Elite fall back so to speak ie stop keeping the general population (us) in fear and terror. They (The ET Invader Force who run the show here and they're Minions The Global Elite) know people have a fear of death which is a program so they purposely keep things from us regarding "death". They manipulating us by having certain things stick in the subconscious (Tunnel of Light references and metaphors) mind of humanity as well as manipulating us in the astral.

Ghaleon 23-08-2021 04:55 PM

Since i cannot post url's i will quote (with some very minor editing to make the interpretation clearer) from the Nag Hammadi texts on what i think are "key" things and or quotes of higher relevance that add to the overall picture. Because of this kind of information in the form of knowledge more dots can be connected to get (your) truth. Light is knowledge and darkness is ignorance.

" After the chief creator (and his team of scientist) created the first Adam he was not animated. The chief creator feared that the true (spirited) human would come into his fashioned body and rule over it so he left his fashioned body alone. After 40 days Zoe (Sophia) blew her breath into Adam who was still without a soul. He could move around the Earth but could not fully stand up. When the 7 Authorities of chaos saw him moving around they were very much disturbed and they descended and seized him, then the chief creator said to him " The breath within you..who are you and whence you came"? Adam answered them " I came through the power of the human for the destruction of your work"! When they heard this they glorified him because he gave them rest from their fear and concern, then they called that day the day of rest because they rested themselves from their troubles. They rejoiced and celebrated before returning to they're respective dimensions/heavens"

[On the Origins of the World]

BigJohn 23-08-2021 06:53 PM

Your account of the creation of Adam resonates very muchly with the Supernatural.

Ghaleon 23-08-2021 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigJohn
Your account of the creation of Adam resonates very muchly with the Supernatural.

I've accumulated 16 years of research and knowledge on different topics. I do not claim to know the whole truth as i use discernment and question everything i have come across. This spans off on metaphysics, spiritual topics, how mind control and manipulation works, what a ET (interdimensional) is, the source of AI and its purpose, and ultimately the true history and origins of humans and versions of Earth alike. I've read many parts of the Bible, The Quran, The Vedas , The New Age Movement/Spiritual Movement (funny enough based off the Vedas) different channeled material and channels (whom are mostly The Overlords), OBE and NDE accounts, genetic engineering and manipulation, reincarnation and incarnation vs recycling and more. I want to state that if im questioned myself by others i don't think ill of it because that's what people are suppose to do naturally, i'm "should" be questioned and not just have people take my word.

The difference between all the stories, versions of stories with parts of truths in them and ultimately inversions of these stories which would be the nag hammadi texts is that the gnostic story has more of a "spiritual" overone to it. Something that is lacking in '"all" the other texts. They may have the 3-D version of what has happened on this planets history but most of the time often than not they (the scholars) don't/didn't go far enough back in time and don't know who the key players are in this cosmic drama and war of the Gods. Also this "knowledge" by the gnostics is more "heartfelt" giving the message from the true Christ as well as Sophia. Once again im not gnostic but im working on myself to gain my own gnosis on my own journey.

The one, maybe only thing i disagree with the gnostics on is that The chief Creator whom they call Yaldaboath, Saklas, Samael and The Demiurge and whom i mostly call En.ki or Lucifer is that he is all evil. I do believe that En.ki is all evil because he has had good vibrational states and emotions but i say he is dualistic and is thus the ultimate representation of duality being good and evil. I do feel though that he is mostly evil and plays a role when he is being "good" I cant measure this though. He is the grandmaster of manipulation amongst other things and i do not judge En.ki but one of his true aliases in Loki The trickster God. Also the gnostics are calling the first Source (The Monad) the Father and i believe there is a reason for this that i wont get into fully here.

With all that said I know that as we wake up we also in turn wake En.ki up but this "wake up process is not enough to avoid The Singularity because he's seemingly still going in that direction and i don't think that he is trying to redeem himself. He has spirit in him but thinks very technologically and scientifically. I've said this many times before but it is my conviction that he and his son Marduk (the current Satan) are working together against humanity and are not opposed to eachother. They are playing a role to us humans on Earth. One is taking on the role as The Monad, Source All That Is, First Source etc and the other is Satan, the adversary. Marduk in this case is not opposed to "GOD" his father but is an adversary of humanity. The up and coming Singularity is the proof! Marduk utterly hates us humans and thus we as a race Homo sapiens sapiens (The Thinking Man)are about to become extinct (expired). Around or after The Singularity is fully implemented humanity will become a whole new species!

kundalinikid 23-08-2021 11:09 PM

What specific books do you cite your sources for this thread?

My readings from many of the books (not all) from the Nag Hammadi brought me to a place so far from what you are saying that I am wondering the source material.

Ghaleon 23-08-2021 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kundalinikid
What specific books do you cite your sources for this thread?

My readings from many of the books (not all) from the Nag Hammadi brought me to a place so far from what you are saying that I am wondering the source material.

You can go to gnosis.org and look into it for yourself. For some odd reason i cant post url links otherwise i would have just posted the YT link from the Nag Hammadi texts "On the Origins of The World" which to me is the "true" creation story. It rings more true on a spiritual level to me.

Those that have put the connection together that he En.ki/Yaldaboath is many claim that he is redeeming himself and we should give him the chance to do so. I mentioned in the above reply post why i don't think En.ki is trying to redeem himself and there are other reasons as well that i didn't mention. Others claim that En.ki loves his creations (us) but i proved that En.ki does not genuinely love his genetically manipulated species (us before and after the Flood 13,000 years ago) however i argue that he "needs" and "uses" us. I also state that En.ki does not love us but he is "proud" of the species he created and this is why in different periods of Earths history in time he has protected us. He wants to become King of the entire creation as opposed to controlling 4-5% of it so the end all agenda is to go to war with Orion and invade the gates with The Demiurge riding human avatars through the gates!

The Orion Empire is vast and it is beyond our limited senses which is why we cant perceive it, so called dark matter and dark energy which is the spirit universe that we have been cut off from. The 7 Heavens is equivalent to the solar system with Saturn being the 7th Heaven and this is why souls cant "exit" The Matrix that way because of the problem and that problem is The Council which is The Council of Zendar (Saturn) whom are The Overlords. This is mentioned in the Emerald Tablets of Thoth. The 8th and 9th Heavens are Orion (The Empire) beyond the 9th Heaven where Sophia, Christ and Ninurta dwell is The Void aka The Spiritual Realm, the gnostics call it The Pleroma. There are physical worlds in Orion as well and it is hugely vast and i suspect it spans out into other universes within the multiverse however over time The Archons/Authorities have managed to conquered a number of star systems and asterisms so En.ki, Marduk and Ereshkigal have they're own domains respectively. Off the top of my head some of these domains in their control are The Pleiades (The entire Pleiades is En.ki's domain) Ursa Minor, Sirius, Alpha Centauri, Cygni and Alpha Draconis (Thuban) to name a few.

Ghaleon 24-08-2021 12:15 AM

In antediluvian times which is the time before the Flood in the Second Atlantis (The entire planet), humans lived 1000 years because it was fixated in the stars from the beginning but the Rulers wanted to shorten our lifespan but because of destiny couldn't cut it to more than 10 years per Overlord so the average lifetime was 930 years per human, and this was grief and turmoil and heavy distraction so this came to be until The Consummation Of The Age!

Ghaleon 26-08-2021 03:59 AM

These posts are opinion and personal conclusions- Miss Hepburn

The First Adam
Before Adam of light (Christ) withdrew into the chaos the authorities had witnessed those whom were not only more powerful than they were knew he was not the only God and they laughed at the Chief Creator because he had lied when he told them "I am God and there is no other God but me" and they said that he is not the highest God. He said yes but if you wish he not be able to ruin our work, come let us create a human being from the Earth according to the image of our body and according to the likeness of this being so that when he sees his likeness he will be enamored in it and then he will no longer be able to ruin our work, then we will make those born from the light our servants through all the time of this age.

Sophia, Christ and Ninurta had anticipated that the authorities would create they're own version of humans in ignorance and they laughed at the Chief Creator and The Authorities. See Sophia had created her human first and so the plan was to have the spirited humans enter the fashioned bodies of The Authorities and condemn them on the account of they're fashioned bodies and the fashioned bodies would be fences for the light!

Adam and Eve[/b]
Sophia sent Zoe, her daughter, who is called "Eve," as an instructor in order that she might raise up Adam whom at the time still didn't have a soul/spirit. When Eve saw her companion, who was so much like her, in his cast down condition she pitied him, and she exclaimed: "Adam, live! Rise up upon the earth!" Immediately her words produced a result for when Adam rose up, right away he opened his eyes. When he saw her, he said: "You will be called 'mother of the living', because you are the one who gave me life."

When Adam had went to sleep, the chief creator and his archons whispered, ""Let us teach him in his sleep as though she (Eve) came to be from his rib so that the woman will serve and he will be lord over her."

[On the origins of The World]

The creation of Paradise
Then justice (Saboath aka Ninurta) created paradise which existed between the 7th and the 8th Heaven. The tree of Life is in the north of paradise in order to give to the immortal ones who had come out of the fashioned bodies of poverty in the Consummation of The Age. The tree of knowledge and the tree of life were in the north of paradise to rise up the souls to the stupor of the demons so that when they might come to the tree of life and eat its fruit and they might condemn the Authorites of Chaos and they're angels. The effect of this tree is described in the holy book as follows;
"You are the tree of knowledge which is in paradise from which the first man ate and which opened his mind so that he loved his female partner and condemn other alien likenesses and loathed them.

Ghaleon 26-08-2021 04:41 AM

The Nag Hammadi texts

Ghaleon 26-08-2021 04:41 AM

The human soul group was being informed by Saboath (Prince En.lil Jr aka Ninurta) and Christ that the human soul group were to enter the fashioned bodies of the authorities and through his (Christ) voice he said: Go, multiply and flourish to rule over all the creatures" and these are the ones taken captive by the chief creator according to their destinies and thus they were locked into the fashioned bodies until The Consummation of The Age!

Adam & Eve and The Garden of Eden
The Archons timidly approached Adam & Eve and said from every fruit of every tree created for you may be eaten but beware, don't eat from the tree of knowledge for if you eat from it you will die. After they gave them a great fright they withdrew up to they're realms. Then came the one who was wiser than all creatures who is called the beast. He came and said to her "What is it that God has told you"? "Don't eat from the tree of knowledge"?
Eve replied "He said not only to not eat from the tree but also don't touch it, lest you die" He said to her don't be afraid for you certainly will not die, for he knows that when you eat from it your mind will be sobered and you will become like the Gods and know the difference between good from evil people, for he has said this to you because he is jealous so that you may not eat from it!
Now Eve believed the word of the instructor and she ate some then gave to her husband and he ate too for when they ate, they're minds opened and the light of knowledge shown for them. When they put on shame they knew that they were naked in regards to knowledge. When they sobered up they knew they were naked and they became enamored of one another. When they saw that they're makers had beastly forms, they loathed them, they understood a great deal.

Then when the Rulers knew that Adam had transgressed their commandment they came to Adam & Eve in the form of an earthquake and a great threat to to see the result of the help they were given. Then Adam & Eve were very much disturbed and hid under the tree in paradise. The rulers did not know where they were and said "Adam where are you"? He said i am here but because of the fear of you i hid after i became ashamed, but they said to him in ignorance "Who was the one who instructed you to the shame you had put on unless you ate from the tree"? He said the woman you have gave me, she was the one who instructed me and i ate" Then they said to the woman 'What is this you have done"? She answered and said the instructor was the one who incited me so i ate. Then the Rulers came to the instructor and they're eyes were blinded by him so they were not able to do anything to him. They merely cursed him since they were powerless. Afterward they came to the woman and they cursed her and her offspring. After the woman they cursed Adam and the fruit and the Earth because of him, and everything they created they cursed, there is no blessing from them, good cannot come from evil!

[On the Origins of The World]

Ghaleon 03-09-2021 04:18 PM

Yaldaboath retaliates by creating death

When the chief creator of chaos saw his son Saboath in at the glory in which he dwells is more exquisite than the authority of chaos he was jealous of him, and when he was angry he conceived death from his own death. It was set up over the 6th Heaven. Saboath had been snatched away from there and thus the number of the six authorities of chaos were completed. Then since death was androgynous he mixed with his nature and conceived seven androgynous children, these are the names of the males; envy, wrath, weeping, sighing, mourning, lamenting, tearful groaning, and these are the names of the females; wrath, grief, lust, sighing, cursing, bitterness, quarrelsomeness. They had intercourse with one another and each one conceived seven, so that the children totaled forty-nine androgynous demons. They're names and they're functions you will find in the book of Solomon. In the presence of these, Zoe who dwells with Saboath created seven androgynous powers, these are the names of the males;
not jealous, blessed, joyful, true, not envious, beloved, trustworthy, and these are the names of the females;
peace, gladness, rejoicing, blessedness, truth, love and faith and many good and guideless spirits came from these. They accomplishments and they're functions you will find in the configurations in the fate of Heaven beneath the 12th.

{On the Origins of The World}

GlitterRose 04-09-2021 01:12 AM

There's also lore about Nephilim that is interesting.

At any rate, not such a nice being that would want to destroy so much.

Certainly, not something to worship.

Good on you sharing gnosis.org. Great site.

Ghaleon 04-09-2021 06:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GlitterRose
Post #16

He (Yaldaboath) is of a dual nature, he is good "and evil! He doesn't seem to be redeeming himself at this time. I believe that the first archetypal Gods and Goddesses in the patheon of Gods never wanted worship because it served him or her no purpose and was like giving ones own power away and that is rightfully the person who is doing the worshipping. In turn the energy via the worship, symbolism and followers is then directed, collected and taken in by the Deity who takes on all this energy happily. A long time ago The Authorities/Archons gave they're power away to us, they're own genetically manipulated creation. The manipulation of our species indeed continues in the astral.

Ghaleon 04-09-2021 06:43 AM

Adam in Paradise

Since that day the seven rulers have formed humankind with his body like they're body but his likeness is like the human that had appeared to them in the upper region. His fashioned body came into being one part at a time and they're chief created a brain and a nervous system, afterward the person appeared like the one before him. He became a person with soul and he was called Adam, that is father after the name of the one who is before him. Now after Adam was made he left him as a lifeless vessel since he had taken form like an aborted fetus with no spirit in him. Regarding this when the chief ruler remembered the word of Pistis, he was afraid that the true human might come into his fashioned body and rule over it. Because of this he left his fashioned body forty days without soul and he withdrew and left him, but on the fortieth day Sophia (Zoe) sent her breath into Adam who was without soul. He could move around the Earth but could not fully stand up. Now when the Seven Rulers came and saw him they were very much disturbed. They walked up to him and seized him and the chief ruler said to him, "the breath within you, who are you and whence you came"? Adam answered and said "I came through the power of the human for the destruction of your work!"

When they heard, they glorified him because he gave them rest from they're fear and concern. Then they called that day the day of rest because they rest themselves from they're troubles and when they saw Adam could not stand up they rejoiced. They celebrated, left him in paradise and withdrew up to they're Heaven.

{On the Origins of The World}

Miss Hepburn 04-09-2021 09:49 AM

Please read the Copy and Paste Rules under FAQ.

Ghaleon 09-09-2021 01:18 AM

Since that day The Authorities knew that truly, something was stronger than they. They would not know and accept that they're commandment was broken. They brought a great envy into the world only because of the immortal human! Now when the Rulers had saw that they're Adam had acquired a different knowledge they wanted to test him. They gathered all the domestic animals and wild beast on the Earth and the birds of Heaven and brought them to Adam to see what he would call them. When he saw them he gave names to the creatures. They were troubled because Adam had sobered up all from ignorance, they gathered together and took council and said; look Adam has become like one of us so that he understands the difference between light and darkness. Now perhaps he will be deceived as with The Tree of Knowledge and will come to the Tree of Life and eat from it and become immortal and rule and condemn us and regard us in all our glorious falling, and then he will pass judgment on us and the world. Come, lets cast him out of paradise down to the earth, the place from which he was taken so he will no longer be able to know anything better than we can and so they cast Adam and his wife out of paradise and what they had done had not satisfied them, rather they were still afraid. They came to the Tree of Life and they set great terrors around it, fiery living beings called cherubim and they left a flaming sword in the midst, turning continually with a great terror so that no one among earthly beings might ever enter that place.

After these things when the Rulers had become jealous of Adam they wanted to diminish the human lifetime but they were unable because of fate which was established from the beginning, for their lifetimes were determined for each of the people, 1000 years according to the circuit of luminaries, but all the Rulers could do, each of the evil doers took away 10 years so all of the remaining time amounts to 930 years and these are all spent in grief and weakness and in evil distraction. Thus life has gone from that day until The Consummation of The Age.

Ghaleon 17-09-2021 06:07 PM

Summary and conclusions thus far:

At the time when the first Adam was created in the second Atlantis in the Garden of Eden which was a "copy" of the original Garden Of Eden in the First Atlantis (where the lion slept with the lamb) that existed between the 7th and 8th Heaven on Tiamaat (Home to the first humans) up to the end of the line of generations of humans with Noah, the spirited humans were still not awake. En.ki/Yaldaboath and his team of scientist within that time had created a number of different monsters and creatures that they took no responsibility for but also they wanted to corrupt the pure bloodline of the spirited humans so that they would have full control of them and subsequently over matter. Sophia wanted to keep the spirited bloodlines pure and separate from the Cain bloodlines because if the bloodlines were to be mixed than the humans would be even more ignorant and even harder to wake up. She also wanted to keep it pure so that when the time was right, Christ would be able to funnel his spirit into a physical incarnation to deliver his message to humanity and give them gnosis.

Then he (En.ki/Lucifer) sent his angels unto the daughters of man ie Yaldaboath (The Father of modern day humans) wanted to corrupt the bloodline of the spirited humans so they The Authorities created the artificial soul and had they're kind envelope these and seduce & have intercourse with Earth woman.

Eventually En.ki had come to regret his creations so he repented.

"And he [Yaldaboath] caused a flood and he destroyed your race, to take the light and to take away from the faith"

The Paraphrase of Shem

Christ, the emanation from the pronoia in the 8th Heaven and Yeshua (Prince En.lil Jr/Saboath aka Ninurta) descended to wake the spirited humans up to they're true spiritual selves. They brought with them The Vegans (possibly from the constellation Lyra) and Vulcans. Humanity at that time was just as ignorant as can be and the task to wake them up was harder. Because En.ki had chose to create a Flood and destroy his own creations, he could not be redeemed at that particular time and time was running out. They then approached the spirited humans and this triggered The Titanmonchy in Greek mythology aka The War of The Titans 13,000 years ago. At the climax of the inferno that was occurring Christ, Ninurta and the remaining Vegans and Vulcans along with some spirited humans that were "lifted up" fled through the stargate of Saturn (The 7th Heaven) and it was closed behind them. Since that day the stargate has been guarded from both sides.

In the moments of the catastrophe, a part of Tiamaat/Earth flew closer to the sun while the remainder became the asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter. Sophia then blew her breath and bounded En.ki to Tautarus or the Underworld. In Enuma Elish it says that En.ki took a chunk of Tiamaat and created the New Earth which most likely is metaphoric for him creating the current construct.

Now we live on a much denser version of Earth and this is why humans in the antediluivian time lived 930 years on average, it was because they lived on a less physical version of Earth and its also why we can see petrification all around the world. At least certain parts of the planet were kept intact and this is why we may have either visually in person or through research come across mountains and other landscapes that look like giant faces, faces in shock etc. Giants could be housed more suitably at that time just as well because the planet was bigger in itself.

After the Deluge the planet was seeded with the new RNA and DNA but also with a corrupted mind and artificial spirit. The genuine souls of humans that have sparks of the divine (spirit) within them thus continued on in the current construct and that would be us the spirited humans in the general population. Homo sapiens sapiens (The Thinking Man) was thus created in a similar manner as Homo Sapiens but with some slight improvements and with the Amnesia thicker this time, the spirited genuine population would have a harder time waking up to who we are, where we come from and where we are going. However the spirited bloodline was kept pure from the Rulers of chaos so that Christ was able to funnel his powerful spirit through Jesus, the man of flesh 2000 years ago where he descended once again from The Aeon Christ to the Christ emanated in the 8th Heaven down to the spirited, souled man of flesh to give humanity gnosis and to teach us how to "transcend" this realm (The Patrix or the realm of The Demiurge) He never wanted worship because it thought it served no benefit to him and he never wanted to "save" anyone. Rightfully so because im convicted that we are our own saviors and each individual is responsible for saving his or her own self.
The current bloodline in the general population is the Shem/Jesus bloodline. This is also a metaphor for the Seth bloodline which is the bloodline kept pure and uncorrupted by the Rulers.

Ghaleon 21-09-2021 05:37 PM

Matter did not come from chaos but it was chaos that was existing in a part of it!

Since she (Sophia) is the only Aeon that can self reflect and because she wanted to learn more about Source through her creation. She decided to create without her consort because she was ignorant. Pistis (The Aeon Sophia) came and appeared over the matter of chaos which was cast off like an aborted fetus since there was no spirit in it. For all of that is a boundless darkness and water of enfathomable depth and when Pistis saw what had come from her deficiency she was disturbed...and the disturbance appeared as something frightful and it fled to her in the chaos. She returned to it and breathed into its face in the abyss which is beneath all of Heaven.

Now when Pistis Sophia wanted to cause a thing that had no spirit to be formed into a likeness and rule over matter and all its powers, a ruler first appeared out of the cosmic waters, lion like in appearance, with a snakes body and fiery flashing lightning eyes, androgynous with great authority within itself but ignorant of whence he came into being. When Pistis Sophia saw him move around in the depth of the water she said to him "Youth pass over here" which is interpreted as Yaldaboath. Since that day the first principle of the word that referred to the Gods and angels has people as appeared and the Gods and people had constitute that which came into being by means of the word. More ever the ruler Yaldaboath is ignorant of the power of Pistis. He did not see her face but saw in the water the likeness that spoke to him, and from the voice he called himself Yaldaboath but the perfect ones (The Aeons in the Void) called him Ariel because he was like a lion and after he came to possess authority over matter, Pistis Sophia withdrew up to her light. She would later repent for her half creation for she had created him in ignorance!

When the ruler saw his greatness he saw only himself, he saw nothing else except water and darkness, then he thought he alone existed. His thought was made complete by means of the word and it appeared as a spirit running to a fro over the waters, and when the spirit appeared the ruler separated the watery substance to one region and the dry substance to another region. From matter he created a dwelling place for himself and called it Heaven and from matter the ruler created a footstool for himself and called it Earth. Afterward the ruler thought according to his nature and created an androgynous being by means of the word. He opened his mouth and coo'ed to him. when his eyes were opened he saw his Father and said to him E, so his father called him Eiou (Yao) again he created a second son and coo'ed to him, he opened his eyes and said to his father Ehh so his father called him Eloai. Again he created a third son and coo'ed to him. He opened his eyes and said to his father Az, so his father called him Astathios. These are the three sons of they're father.

Ghaleon 21-09-2021 06:04 PM

After the Heavens and they're powers and all of they're governments set themselves right, the chief creator exalted himself and was glorified by the whole army of angels and all the gods and they're angels gave him praise and glory and he rejoiced in his heart and he boast continually saying to them, I do not need anything, "I am God and there is no other God but me" but when he said these things he sinned against all the immortal, imperishable ones (The Aeons) and they all kept they're eyes on him. Moreover when Pistis saw the impiety of the chief ruler she was angry. Without being seen she said;

"You are wrong Samael, that is blind God! An immortal enlightened human exist before you and will appear within your fashioned bodies! The human will trample upon you as a potters clay is trampled and you will go with those who are yours down to your mother the abyss, for in the consummation of your works all of your deficiency that appeared in the truth will be dissolved, it will cease and will be like something that never existed!"

After Pistis said these things she revealed her likeness in the water and so she withdrew up to her light.

davidmartin 22-09-2021 10:17 AM

These Gnostics texts speak of a cosmic injustice, if so it would make more logical sense to attribute evil or at least profound ignorance to whatever lessor being/beings perpetrated it. Perhaps that is why the hard core gnostics were adamant on this point. The other gnostics that had softer ideas about the demiurge had to say it was all part of the divine plan and not really a cosmic injustice at all. But wasn't it Sophia's fault? Not in all the tellings, in others she is not faulted at all but seen as the victim of injustice. With all these writings - up to you what you make of them :)

Miss Hepburn 22-09-2021 11:43 AM

Referring to your posts 21, 23...I just don't know where you get this stuff.
I'm not saying it didn't happen.
Just how the heck can you say this stuff as if it's fact?
What I mean is: Instead of saying, "I read this in the 'blank' or I was given a vision."
Unless I missed it.
And I must ask ----are you Copy pasting all this stuff?
Pls, read the Rules under FAQ.
Quote:

After the Heavens and they're powers and all of they're governments set themselves right, the chief creator exalted himself and was glorified by the whole army of angels and all the gods and they're angels gave him praise and glory and he rejoiced in his heart and he boast continually saying to them, I do not need anything, "I am God and there is no other God but me" but when he said these things he sinned against all the immortal, imperishable ones (The Aeons) and they all kept they're eyes on him. Moreover when Pistis saw the impiety of the chief ruler she was angry....

BigJohn 22-09-2021 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davidmartin

EXCERPT

But wasn't it Sophia's fault?

I also look at the Gnostic creation accounts as the workings of Sophia and it was her 'fault that created the 'whole mess'.

Ghaleon 22-09-2021 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Referring to your posts 21, 23...I just don't know where you get this stuff.
I'm not saying it didn't happen.
Just how the heck can you say this stuff as if it's fact?
What I mean is: Instead of saying, "I read this in the 'blank' or I was given a vision."
Unless I missed it.
And I must ask ----are you Copy pasting all this stuff?
Pls, read the Rules under FAQ.

If clarification is needed it is in my original post.
This is far beyond some "opinion" or "facts" its just "what is" These things coming in the form of knowledge (light) is "heartfelt" more than anything, its also spiritual.

Ghaleon 22-09-2021 02:42 PM

Quote:

Excerpt from quote #24

It has little to nothing to do with "whos at fault and who's not. The Aeons in what the nag hammadi text refers to as The Pleroma (The Void or Spiritual Universe) knew that Sophia's creation was gonna happen just not in this way. It may have happened in this way because of her ignorance. When she saw how En.ki/Yaldaboath/Lucifer had created the dismotchy between good and evil she knew where this was headed so she repented.

The Aeons heard her repentant cry and now she (Sophia) was now inserted in her own creation as the souled/spirited version of herself whom is The Orion Queen or Queen of The Stars. She goes by other names such as Artemis, Jehova (Her name was hijacked and turned into a male patriarchal deity) Ninhursag, Sophia (Wisdom) and she has other names.

In order for her to return to The Pleroma in full she needs to have Yaldaboath redeemed and return to place in which he came. Talk about troubles lol
The justices that we experience on Earth are Yaldaboaths injustices. Everything in the Patrix is an inversion. He created these injustices while Saboath (Prince En.lil Jr aka Ninurta) represents justice! Since he is God of good and evil he has to create order out of chaos and thus the "justice system".

Ghaleon 22-09-2021 02:56 PM

The Gnostics were hunted down and killed while others had to go into hiding..
They still felt that this type of knowledge was worth dying for so they went underground with they're work, however the nag hammadi chronicles are far from complete. There were parts and even whole gospels that were omitted or not found (perhaps someone can get into the vatican and retrieve where some of them may be) Thankfully though what we have remaining (the things that were excluded from the Bible) is enough to gain gnosis (esoteric knowledge of spiritual truth held by the ancient gnostics essential to salvation and knowledge from the heart) Once one has Knowledge and Wisdom they live in pure spirit and are in the world but not of it.

How one persons gains they're gnosis in a lifetime will be different from another persons. Just to be very clear on some things, gnosticism is not a religion. Its a way of life/living and there are no prayers, mantras, invocations or worship needed. Gnostics aren't priest and don't belong to a priesthood class. They are merely messengers of a divine message from Sophia and Christ!

BigJohn 22-09-2021 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghaleon
EXCERPT
The justices that we experience on Earth are Yaldaboaths injustices.

But wasn't it the Aeon Sophia who created Yaldabaoth?
So, shouldn't Sophia be held accountable?

hazada guess 22-09-2021 05:37 PM

Ghaleon,after reading some of your posts and briefly looking at Gnosticism,I feel that I owe you an apology.This is all a new way of thinking for me and I do feel that some of the teachings make sense(though not all).
You have factual proof which cannot be dismissed and I now feel that
I have a new religion to study. Once again Please accept my apologies.(If you can).:redface:

Ghaleon 22-09-2021 10:48 PM

Quote:

This is why Sophia (Pistis) repented! When the Aeons heard her her repentant prayer they gave her amnesty but also told her that through The Monad her creation was predestined to happen. In order for her to return to the pleroma (void aka spirit universe ie dark matter & dark energy) in her fullness she now has to retrieve En.ki's and all spirit back to her. The half created part of his spiritual self and have it redeemed! She then inserted herself in her own creation the spirited souled version of herself in the higher Heavens. At that point she had already sealed her Heaven (between the 9th Heaven and The Void then a veil between the 8th and 7th Heavens) as The Orion Queen, Queen of The Stars etc.

This is why the next Consummation of the Age as we leave Pisces and enter Aquarius is the last one. There will be no more Ages after it. It has to do with end time scenarios and i would also say the height of the next age of The Machine Kingdom era. As we approach the end phase of the Consummation of The Age, all soul and spirit will be retrieved and returned to Orion and be at the gates. Those that choose not to get rid of they're archontic attachments will go down with The Archons/Authorities down to the abyss where they will eventually turn against themselves. Then En.ki will turn against his Archons and destroy them then destroy the part of himself that is of matter. The stars that The Overlords control will fall down upon the Heavens in the Patrix (what the gnostics call The Kenoma) and the Earth and the physical universe will implode in itself and cease to exist. His spirited part of himself will then only exist and then he and Sophia can finally be redeemed, at least this is how i see it.

The other end phase scenario has to do with Yaldaboath/Lucifer invading the Orion gates and his Luciferian Empire will ride human avatars to the gates in his attempt to be King of/over the entire creation, all 100% of it..

This is when we will be sacrificed as a soul group and our original creators will use devastating cosmic weapons against us because they are defending they're own Empire as we will go to war against them while the Overlords use us as shields. Its highly unlikely that he will win because of Orions very strong defensive technology and it being as big and as vast as it is i highly doubt he will win the final part of the war.

We humans are literally in the middle of this billions of years old war of The Gods! We are the focus and sometimes the prize! This is why star races both inside the patrix and outside of it have they're focus here because they wanna see where humanity will go from here. Most humans will choose the up and coming Singularity and choose/opt to become a whole new species of cyborgs. We live in a multiverse but this part of the universe where we currently dwell the physical universe goes through ages and resets, cycles, time loops and more.

Ghaleon 22-09-2021 11:15 PM

Hey hazada guess! I thank you for apologizing but you don't have to! Some of the things i learned about over the years are quite shocking to say the least because things are like nothing we've been taught and the story here on Earth not being truthfully told and that's evident. There are truths in most all things but we should look at the rest of what's they're and see if we are or aren't up on that level of manipulation or feel that we are not prone to it religious or not. Sometimes there are half truths, misinformation, disinformation and flat out lies. The Elite and the ET's above them don't really lie to us but they want us to see things from they're perspective. They also like to put the truth in plain sight, revelation of the method, they seemingly cant help themselves from doing it although sometimes to protect themselves they show truth in the form of symbolism. This is why no one can say that humanity hasn't been thoughrougly informed or warned depending on how you look at things. We connect the dots, get the bigger picture and look at things from different perspectives and get new insights and "aha" moments. I also think its important that we have compassion for even the most extreme evil.

Use discernment when looking into the nag hammadi texts just as with everything else because there are hermetic insertions in them but once you know who's who and what message is being told it will be easier and easier as you go along. Alot of it is put in the form of allegories and metaphors. These texts were appearantly meant for our time because in the nag hammadi text they say that Christ (Yeshua) knew that many people were gonna get his message and that it was meant for that race of that time but for ours. Quite interesting actually looking at it from a spiritual and cosmic perspective perspective in relation to the Gods and Goddesses in the patheon would you agree?

No matter what our beliefs whether we believe and or agree with in one thing or story or not we as a race still should'nt have conflicts, wars, hate against one another and so on but we have been put in groups and fed "us vs them narratives" which of course leads to diversity rather than unification. Racism as an example is really low on the scale of awareness and is based off fear of the unknown, its also indoctrination and manipulation by the Global Elite to keep us seperated because if we united as a race they would lose they're control over us and the system would fall apart. We are all human beings within the general population, a race a species and we should celebrate our races and cultures but its an experience in a body, we are all people having this experience together! The The Overlords created the different races to create "conflict". Conflict and seperation keeps polarity intact. Our reality is a like a program of sorts where time literally starts all over again just like a simulation. Its also being held in place with the help of very advanced ET technology.

I just wanted to point out as well that Gnosticism is not a religion, its a way of life! When a person achieves knowledge and wisdom in they're lifetime they live in pure spirit and at the course of gaining it and fully they help lighten up the construct with knowledge and to help the spiritually asleep humans wake up to it which for some is buried somewhere inside them but how low depends on the person. When you live in pure spirit your in the world but not "of" it.

davidmartin 23-09-2021 05:29 AM

Quote:

Some gnostics did and some didn't
An example of those who did "First of all concerning the deficiency of the aeons, this is the deficiency, when the disobedience and the foolishness of the mother appeared without the commandment of the majesty of the Father. She wanted to raise up aeons. And when she spoke, the Arrogant One followed"
From the Letter of Peter to Phillip

An example of those who didn't
"Now he is called 'Saklas', that is, 'Samael', 'Yaltabaoth', he who had taken power; who had snatched it away from the innocent one (Sophia); who had earlier overpowered her who is the Light`s Epinoia who had descended, her from whom he had come forth from originally"
Trimorphic Protennoia

Sophia is involved in these tellings but understood differently. If I was to take a side and engage in this myth i would defend Sophia I think and reject attempts to blame her for anything. I mean... it's some attribute of the divine that's being rejected, her innocence or guilelessness or immanence. All the blame can then be laid on the bandit in the story
The basic idea as far as i can tell is that God was innocent of evil thus when evil arose was unable to stop being overpowered. Thats the only way i can make sense of gnostic myth anyway, and its an attractive one, what i find hard is that i'm drawn to non-dualism so i always try to see this myth as non-dualistically as possible, rightly or wrongly

ps i'm not disagreeing with anything Ghaleon wrote, only as an outsider to gnostics how i see it

BigJohn 23-09-2021 05:54 AM

Something you seemed to touch on is their are so many Gnostic Creation accounts and some of then are in conflict with one another.

davidmartin 23-09-2021 01:26 PM

Quote:

Something you seemed to touch on is their are so many Gnostic Creation accounts and some of then are in conflict with one another.

Only in heaven are there no conflicts :)

Ghaleon 23-09-2021 02:25 PM

Quote:

Only in heaven are there no conflicts :)

There are certainly wars in the Heavens and i'll explain why.

The 7 Heavens is equivalent to the solar system where the 7th Heaven is Saturn. The 7 Heavens is also the patrix and the physical universe is about 4-5% of the whole universe! Beyond the 7th Heaven is the 8th & 9th Heavens which is Orion or The Orion Empire and it is vast. There are physical 3-D worlds in Orion as well. The 8th and 9th Heavens and beyond it (void) is what we call dark matter & dark energy which im convinced that the universe is teeming with life that we cant percieve with our limited senses. The upper part of this cosmic region is called the khaa (pronounced shaa like an outbreath) which is the greater universe.

However over time En.ki and his cohorts have managed to conquer a number of star systems and constellations in the 8th Heaven. Worlds that use to be apart of The Empire (Orion) but have been conquered by the Overlords. Some of these locations taken over by them in the Milky Way Galaxy are Sirius, Ursa Minor, Draco (Thuban), Alderaban, Hydra and The Pleiades just to name a few. Thus En.ki, Marduk and Ereshkigal have they're own asterisms respectively. This is why sometimes there are wars in the khaa.
At times a conflict or even a war can erupt.

There are no wars and conflicts in Orion itself, the inner sanctums of it where there is a spiritual balance. They use to be a warring faction some years ago but a peace agreement/treaty was made and they began to use they're technology and military for defensive purposes and this is why the stargate of Saturn is guarded so heavily.

Uranus is The Khan's (En.lil or the King of Kings as he is known by) planet and Neptune is En.ki's mimic/copy of the original Tiamaat in the higher Heavens which he created for one reason or another in his vision.

Ghaleon 23-09-2021 02:26 PM

There was more than one Christ roaming the planet around 2000 years ago this is mentioned in the nag hammadi text.

{For my death which they think happened, happened to they're own and they nailed they're man unto they're own death. It was another, their father, who drank the gall and the vinegar; it was not I. They think they struck me with the reed; it was another, Simon, who bore the cross on his shoulder. Another upon whom they placed the crown of thorns.}

This Simon is Simon Magus.

This is also mentioned:

{He who you saw sitting in a tree glad and laughing, this is the living Jesus, but the one who's hands and feet are placed and nailed into thy fleshy parts is the substitute being put to shame, the one that came into likeness of this being but look at him and look at me!}

In they're ignorance the Overlords (and via the Romans) sacrificed they're own man, that of they're own blood and placed this Simon Magus on the cross, as a matter of fact they sacrificed Thoth (En.ki's first born son). Its no wonder Peter denied the Christ on the cross three times and that he was a disciple of this Christ.

davidmartin 23-09-2021 03:42 PM

yes agreed there's wars in the 'heavens' i also think the highest one is free from that i meant the best one there's no conflicts cause they all share the same will there
what is your opinion of the material realm and things like animals and so on?
is it possible to be a great lover of nature and be a gnostic?

Miss Hepburn 23-09-2021 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghaleon
There was more than one Christ roaming the planet
around 2000 years ago this is mentioned in the nag hammadi text.

Since you just quoted it there, could you tell me about where this can be found ?
I have a couple copies of the Nag Hammadi.
Sometimes I forget I have something already and buy it again!

Ghaleon 23-09-2021 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Since you just quoted it there, could you tell me about where this can be found ?
I have a couple copies of the Nag Hammadi.
Sometimes I forget I have something already and buy it again!

The nag hammadi texts can be read for free online at gnosi.org but i don't think "all" of it is free as they have certain gospels and other parts of texts on amazon. Guess we're bound to end up paying for "something" along the way huh!? lol
It is ok!