Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Lounge (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   What are you thinking about? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=132398)

Honza 11-11-2019 08:39 AM

What are you thinking about?

Is it time for a new "what are you thinking about?" thread? The other one is very old and large and that makes it very slow and clunky.

Feel free to post in this new thread if you wish.

I am thinking about 'existenze'....

hallow 11-11-2019 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Honza
Is it time for a new "what are you thinking about?" thread? The other one is very old and large and that makes it very slow and clunky.

Feel free to post in this new thread if you wish.

I am thinking about 'existenze'....

sounds great, I'll move here.

dream jo 11-11-2019 10:39 PM

thng of
respctt for 1 anothrr i am

Honza 12-11-2019 02:40 AM

I am thinking about the parcel I sent an American online friend about two weeks ago and which has not arrived yet! :(

Honza 13-11-2019 11:42 PM

How to defeat I AM!

hallow 14-11-2019 03:59 PM

Quote:

How to defeat I AM!

Defeat "I am" can you elaborate?

Pastthemirror 14-11-2019 04:37 PM

I’m thinking about the strangeness of the universe and what to do for dinner.

Honza 14-11-2019 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hallow
Defeat "I am" can you elaborate?

I am looking for freedom from the "I".

Curt 15-11-2019 07:34 PM

I'm thinking about how lucky I am.

hallow 16-11-2019 01:11 AM

Quote:

I am looking for freedom from the "I".

if I ='s you. I isn't bad, nothing wrong with saying I like pizza, I made a mistake, how can I fix this, or even. how can I make this a better world.
Or is that not what you mean?

Honza 16-11-2019 06:22 AM

Quote:

if I ='s you. I isn't bad, nothing wrong with saying I like pizza, I made a mistake, how can I fix this, or even. how can I make this a better world.
Or is that not what you mean?

Too complicated to explain. However I will say that I am much happier with the universal "I" than I used to be.

lemonbunny 16-11-2019 03:59 PM

I'm thinking about selling crystals online or opening a store to sell them at. But I'm not sure where to start!

Honza 17-11-2019 04:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lemonbunny
I'm thinking about selling crystals online or opening a store to sell them at. But I'm not sure where to start!

You could try selling them through eBay. You could register yourself as a seller.

hallow 17-11-2019 05:14 AM

Quote:

Too complicated to explain. However I will say that I am much happier with the universal "I" than I used to be.

Good to hear. That means your doing something right. I use the "universe" way of thinking often. Sometimes I wonder if people put out the wrong message to the universe. Like asking a child what they want for Christmas and they say "a toy" so the universe gives them a toy. But a toy they really don't want. So they get mad at the universe when it really wasn't to blame to begin with. It's so simple it's often over looked and over thought.

ocean breeze 17-11-2019 06:22 AM

Quote:

Sometimes I wonder if people put out the wrong message to the universe. Like asking a child what they want for Christmas and they say "a toy" so the universe gives them a toy. But a toy they really don't want. So they get mad at the universe when it really wasn't to blame to begin with. It's so simple it's often over looked and over thought.

I wonder this too. Like "I want a relationship." But they are looking to escape themselves, their loneliness. So they may get the relationship but end up unhappy. Or wanting beauty, power, fame, thinking it will bring them happiness so they get what they want and are happy for a short time but later fall into a depression. Seeing the meaninglessness of it all. I feel if you really know what you want. I mean really know, the universe will provide you the opportunity.

Sigma 20-11-2019 04:04 PM

Thinking about how to stop procrastinating and how to be a better person.

jojobean 21-11-2019 02:25 PM

My thoughts are a jumbled mess right now.
too much going on and too much just happened to be put right.
I need to sort out my thoughts and deal with each one separately

Honza 23-11-2019 09:56 AM

Is there a God?

sea-dove 05-12-2019 02:54 AM

I'm feeling a bit mind boggled right now. I made an entity many years ago from a thought form and this entity I'd made for certain purposes was stolen from me (yeah I know this all sounds weird, someone who felt powerful manifested into my lounge room, grabbed hold of the entity I made while chanting in some kind of powerful magickal language which made all the hairs on my arms stand up and left with her.. it scared me so much).

Today I came across a website which is selling spirits (and doing soul bindings to them) and one of the entities sounds and looks like the one I made. (I know it isn't her there..the odds of that well just I wouldn't consider it but this whole thing kind of weirded me out.. what if the being I made was stolen for another to sell.. seriously is there a market in this kind of thing? Is there like an entity slave trade out there maybe of spirit trafficers (I say slave as it consider that the case if an entity has been bound to someone).

anyway, right now my mind is boggling over it all and this thought I'm having after seeing that website and what beings are on sale there. After reading this your mind is probably boggling too... with the metaphysical stuff sometimes it seems like the whole world has gone crazy.

sea-dove 05-12-2019 02:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lemonbunny

Make sure that you have a very good supplier...people are selling fake crystals out there.

girlsearching 05-12-2019 05:30 AM

I'm thinking about what am I doing with my life. I work as a Lunch Lady at a Elementary school I have been at my job for 5 years .

ocean breeze 05-12-2019 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by girlsearching
I'm thinking about what am I doing with my life. I work as a Lunch Lady at a Elementary school I have been at my job for 5 years .

Awesome, that means you get the whole summer off. 5 years of enjoying the summer. Now i'm thinking maybe this would be a good job for me.

Of course if i had my way i'd stay unemployed while remaining financially balanced.

hazada guess 05-12-2019 01:33 PM

I am thinking about what Christmas presents to buy at the moment.

girlsearching 06-12-2019 01:28 AM

Quote:

Today, 05:47 AM
ocean breeze
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlsearching

Awesome, that means you get the whole summer off. 5 years of enjoying the summer. Now i'm thinking maybe this would be a good job for me.

Of course if i had my way i'd stay unemployed while remaining financially balanced.

Thanks Ocean Breeze. My life is pretty much dull . I don't know how to drive but the Elementary school I work at is in walking distance from my house . being a Lunch Lady is a okay job.

Ciona 07-12-2019 05:12 AM

I'm thinking about sanity and peace of mind.

Lynn 07-12-2019 05:54 AM

Hello

I am thinking about Matt the founder here. I was just getting to know him when he passed. The funny thing is that he never thought I would stay long here when I joined in Feb 2007 and here I am keeping the lights on.

I am blessed to be here and I am blessed the site is still here. That I can hold that LIGHT in his memory.

Lynn

dream jo 07-12-2019 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

I am thinking about Matt the founder here. I was just getting to know him when he passed. The funny thing is that he never thought I would stay long here when I joined in Feb 2007 and here I am keeping the lights on.

I am blessed to be here and I am blessed the site is still here. That I can hold that LIGHT in his memory.

Lynn

sorry to hear lynn wishh i cud of met him

dream jo 07-12-2019 10:58 PM

forsfill spirts tryn to get trhuu it wongg mometss or end of serviss wear its a no go

Honza 14-12-2019 12:45 PM

I am thinking that my relationship with I AM has got so bad I must do something about it.

jojobean 16-12-2019 07:45 PM

I am thinking about all the stuff I have left to do before Christmas, and I'm getting a little anxiety over it. Christmas came too fast this year. I usually enjoy the hustle and bustle but this year I am just so angry. I mean I am losing my mind so hard lately. It's been a tough year all around and I know I'm also reacting to a recent loss but still. I am quick to anger these days.
I have tried not to fly off the handle at everything but then something else will happen, and bam, I'm screaming and cussing and acting like a general idiot. Stressed out to the max. I really just want a nap and time for myself where I am literally all alone, no people or pets hounding me.
I need a truly selfish day. urgh

hallow 18-12-2019 03:32 PM

Thinking of "root" definitions vs."trending" definitions.

Honza 18-12-2019 06:32 PM

I am thinking about the board game map that I have hand drawn and how to have it digitized so that I can send it to fellow gamers who can then use it.

Honza 19-12-2019 07:04 PM

How the holiday period disrupts the normal routine.... lol.

hallow 19-12-2019 11:52 PM

Cooking a new camping Dutch oven. (Seasoning it)

Honza 24-12-2019 01:38 PM

Christmas and happy things.

BigJohn 24-12-2019 03:05 PM

Quote:

Cooking a new camping Dutch oven. (Seasoning it)

I got a neighbor who swears by Dutch Ovens. He loves making Peach Cobblers.

Honza 26-12-2019 11:34 AM

Well Christmas is over again for another year....although celebrations will continue until the New Year. The days up here in the northern hemisphere are getting longer again. We are blessed if we choose to see it.

hallow 29-12-2019 10:13 AM

Quote:

Well Christmas is over again for another year....although celebrations will continue until the New Year. The days up here in the northern hemisphere are getting longer again. We are blessed if we choose to see it.

I miss the sun!!! The glorious sun!

Honza 31-12-2019 01:19 PM

Quote:

I miss the sun!!! The glorious sun!

Yes indeed. January is however the coldest month. And February is very similar. It does not get hot here until May (usually).

Honza 31-12-2019 01:20 PM

Thinking about how totally disfunctional reality seems to be.