Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   General (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=111)
-   -   What Gives You Joy! (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=114726)

Deepsoul 01-07-2017 10:24 PM

What Gives You Joy!

Joyous Creatures we can Be ,,if we Allow! lol ,,Right now my health is on the mend so i cant work ,but im creating a market stall ,with handmade cotton beach/happy bags ,, in bright beautiful colours with rainbow front pockets or flowers or butterflys or whatever i fancy ,, Gemstone bead and sterling silver earrings, using carnelian, labordorite,triangle cut tigers eye,lava rock,garnet and flower jade ,,lots of fun ,,i was busting my gut trying to study but its too stressful ,,also friendship bracelets made from hemp and rockin beads, im always thinking of new ideas ,,something for the kids to start are butterflys from the craft shop on fishing line tied to a real stick ,hopefully they wont poke anyones eye out! Silk flower arrangements in lily and ferns in cane baskets ,, and more to come ,, love to craft very zen and fullfilling, i hope for me and user! my Family, my Pets,N ature ,Source and waking up each day also Bring me Much Joy ,, being Chilled and Loving ,,i might even do Tarot readings if i get brave enough and face paint if Im well enough! So whats Bringing You JOY! Love To Hear! Oh and You Bring Me Joy and all the Wisdom, Love and Beauty thats shared Here! Namaste Deep!:hug2:

Deepsoul 02-07-2017 01:21 AM

:biggrin: Oh and just to get my thread up again as i posted in a the wrong place ,,id say top of the Joy list would have to be My Kids!:hug3: So much unco love there!

Tobi 03-07-2017 12:41 AM

Having a real belly-laugh with friends.

And.... (though in a totally different way) when I sense my dog from Spirit -connecting with me still after all these years, and the love she has with her. Just makes me break out in a big smile!

Deepsoul 03-07-2017 01:00 AM

Thanks Tobi, Sounds like two very valuable sources to me!!!! Is Knightofalbion still around?

Tobi 05-07-2017 01:05 AM

Our dear Knightofalbion did not post anything, anywhere, online after 25th November 2016. He was a rather private person, although quite a regular presence in quite a few online venues, especially concerning animals and animal welfare.
So we can only send him our love and best wishes. It is my own personal instinct that he is no longer in this world. Bless his Soul, and he is never forgotten.:hug3:

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=109772

Deepsoul 05-07-2017 06:38 AM

Thankyou Tobi ,,i posted on the link ,,Dear Knighto, he was my friend ,a Beautiful Man and advocate for love!

alcyone 08-07-2017 07:23 PM

Certain music, my animals, God, being there.....

Deepsoul 09-07-2017 10:40 PM

Thanks alcyone , Yes I agree,,i love music, and whether its classical to badass jazz Im always in the mood for something,,eclectic!

blackraven 18-07-2017 01:10 PM

Just looking out the window and watching nature: deer, chipmunks, squirrels, a variety of birds, rabbits, coyotes, raccoon and of course the majestic trees blowing in the wind.

And mustn't forget the joy in experiencing silence - so quiet that all I can hear is the ticking of the clock on the wall. (I have got to get a silent clock! LOL)

shoni7510 18-07-2017 01:37 PM

I will go with my children, all of them whenever I get to psend quality time with them. I also get joy when I spend quality time with the father of my many children. I enjoy my dream. My spirit guide is amazing in mny ways. I love music a lot.

white pegasus 22-07-2017 11:37 PM

when I see a mama duck swimming with her babies lined up behind her ina straight line swimming in formation

Native spirit 23-07-2017 03:27 AM

I Get a lot of joy from helping others.

Namaste

TheLovingLight 30-07-2017 05:02 PM

I get joy when someone asks me for help, like giving them advice and once I see that I helped them, I get happy. It makes me feel great that I was able to help someone and the fact that you are able to listen to them and to show them that someone out there cares.

Clover 30-07-2017 06:14 PM

Cooking, especially for my loved ones.

Food author, Michael Pollan on Oprah discussing on how cooking can help you stay present.

Miss Hepburn 30-07-2017 06:19 PM

Wow, too many things to count!
Especially, after years of Abraham-Hicks saying find joy...
so I could find that 'zip' of joy just thinking that
I have a new DVD later to watch....or Oh Boy....I'm going
to put blue cheese in the lasagna....Cool!!!! :smile:

Clover 14-08-2017 10:25 AM

Mornings. I love dark early mornings. :coffee2: :love9:

Ariaecheflame 26-08-2017 10:49 PM

being greeted by animals

dream jo 19-10-2017 02:24 PM

web cams livs i do sean wolrd for free

Urfus 01-11-2017 07:47 AM

researching and investigating (being a detective)

the joy comes when I find something out and somebody confirms it really resonates with him/her (e.g. when helping others find a way out of the difficult situation or their life purpose)

Nambmeks 06-11-2017 05:59 AM

Конвертировать FLAC В MP3 Онлайн — Convertio

dream jo 06-11-2017 07:17 AM

dreams i hav

revolver 10-11-2017 07:22 AM

Life is what gives me joy, not expecting anything from it,but just going along with the ride, once we put exceptions on life, we destroy it, yes simply go with life, its the only one you will ever have.

malan789 01-01-2019 01:06 AM

I will run with my youngsters, every one of them at whatever point I get to psend quality time with them. I likewise get delight when I invest quality energy with the dad of my numerous youngsters. I make the most of my fantasy. My soul control is stunning in mny ways. I adore music a great deal.

linen53 25-01-2019 05:45 PM

Helping someone heal emotionally.

LonLon 26-01-2019 10:13 AM

Maybe not from something that is handed to me. I somewhat don't wanna be passive here.

To know that I'm capable appreciating and when I'm actually doing it, that is!

Oscar Frye 08-06-2021 06:43 PM

Hi everybody,
I'm into nature,
even just looking at the sea,
a beautiful sunset,
I love palm trees,
Then there's music,
I just grow never tired of it....

jaminhealth 13-11-2021 03:23 AM

Many things bring me joy, but mostly seeing my little family doing good in their lives.

Dude111 13-11-2021 06:37 AM

Just being with those I love makes me happy...

Now its not easy to be happy :frown:

jaminhealth 13-11-2021 10:39 PM

Dude it is sad so much family/friend strife since covid. I believe it's made a lot of changes in relationships.

Dude111 13-11-2021 10:49 PM

Yes many changes,its so sad and disgusting.. I dont wanna be here anymore Jamin to be honest..

Like I said on another thread,this isnt the earth I was born in.....

ameliorate 17-11-2021 10:47 PM

Gratitude keeps life sweet and many things bring me joy.....seeing a rainbow, nature, the innocence of young children (inspiring too), mastering a recipe successfully that is enjoyable to eat, making people laugh, feeling loved, uplifting music, witnessing so many making a difference in this world for the better...

We choose our focus.

Izz 20-03-2022 06:09 PM

My creativity and the arts bring me great joy

jaminhealth 27-08-2022 07:44 PM

Having visits and conversations with my adult grandkids.

Anala 01-10-2022 04:58 AM

Butterfly moths, or some call them sphinx moths. They seem to defy gravity and they are so curious. I was in the garden yesterday in a brightly colored dress and one flew around me 3 times trying to figure me out. :biggrin:

Miss Hepburn 01-10-2022 12:10 PM

It's funny --I just realized every time I pass by this thread title ...
hahahalol....I actually start thinking about what makes me happy.
Boy, the power of words! :smile:

Native spirit 02-10-2022 10:04 AM

Words have a profound affect on people especially positive words

Namaste

Anala 21-10-2022 12:55 AM

I drive hours and hours for my work. Waking up in the middle of the night to arrive at a work sight and drive hours home again. In the dark there are brilliant sites of moon, stars and the occasional shooting star. Then the sun begins to rise spreading a water color from the horizon and up to spread across the sky. Pastels lighting up con trails like airy brush strokes.

Then the birds of prey on the pole fence poles and electrical poles. Perched for breakfast. Eyes hyper focused on the slightest movement of grass.

I am not a morning person, but this brings me joy and fills my soul.

AngelBlue 10-11-2022 11:26 AM

Seeing other people happy.

Miss Hepburn 10-11-2022 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anala
I drive hours and hours for my work. Waking up in the middle of the night to arrive at a work sight....

i never knew this!!

Native spirit 10-11-2022 08:28 PM

That sounds lovely Anala

Namaste