Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Art (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=65)
-   -   Portrait Readings (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=132568)

AndysSpiritualArt 18-11-2019 09:28 PM

Portrait Readings

You may have seen some of my paintings on this forum, in another thread and under a different username. I am starting a new thread because lots of photos in the old thread had been blurred out by Photobucket and some were missing. So, a fresh start with new username and new paintings! :D It's been all most 2 years since my last portrait reading. I've been looking after our son during that time, but now he has started preschool, I have time to draw again.

These paintings are a fun and different way of giving a reading. I ask spirits to show me messages for the person in the portrait. Then I draw what I see and I add a little letter explaining what I feel the images mean. The paintings are to be read from the bottom left image, up over the head and down to the bottom right image. Clothing and other things are shown last.

THE ORIGINAL ART WORK IS POSTED TO YOU.

I do not email a photo of the painting. Photos are a poor copy of the painting.

My facebook page is www.facebook.com/andysspiritualart. If you would like a portrait reading send me a message on here or my on my FB page.

AndysSpiritualArt 18-11-2019 09:39 PM

The first 6 were on canvas with water colour pencils.
0001 Linda by Andy, on Flickr
0002 Danny by Andy, on Flickr
Joe by Andy, on Flickr
0004 Caroline by Andy, on Flickr
Patricia1 by Andy, on Flickr
[url=https://flic.kr/p/2hMEmu1]

AndysSpiritualArt 18-11-2019 09:48 PM

0006 Kate by Andy, on Flickr

After the canvas paintings I switched to paper, I tried different sizes to find out which worked best for me, most of them have been drawn on A5.

Claudia by Andy, on Flickr
Carolyn by Andy, on Flickr
Moni by Andy, on Flickr
A.J Miller by Andy, on Flickr

AndysSpiritualArt 18-11-2019 09:51 PM

Slavka by Andy, on Flickr
o. Katy by Andy, on Flickr
Pattie by Andy, on Flickr
Kelly by Andy, on Flickr
Bethany by Andy, on Flickr

AndysSpiritualArt 18-11-2019 09:55 PM

Katie by Andy, on Flickr
Carrie by Andy, on Flickr
Coley by Andy, on Flickr
Andy by Andy, on Flickr
x. Loopylucid by Andy, on Flickr

AndysSpiritualArt 18-11-2019 09:58 PM

Jen by Andy, on Flickr
Kackers by Andy, on Flickr
Jean by Andy, on Flickr
za. Brenda by Andy, on Flickr
zb. Hope33 by Andy, on Flickr

AndysSpiritualArt 18-11-2019 10:01 PM

Firouzeh by Andy, on Flickr
zc. Stefani by Andy, on Flickr
zd. Theresa by Andy, on Flickr
ze. Malala by Andy, on Flickr
zg. Jen by Andy, on Flickr

AndysSpiritualArt 18-11-2019 10:03 PM

zf. Brenda by Andy, on Flickr
zh. Esperanza by Andy, on Flickr
zi. Miriam by Andy, on Flickr

AndysSpiritualArt 18-11-2019 10:04 PM

zj. Safia by Andy, on Flickr
zk. Melinda by Andy, on Flickr
zl. Bianca by Andy, on Flickr

AndysSpiritualArt 18-11-2019 10:10 PM

This is my latest painting after a 2 year break.

0039 Raven by Andy, on Flickr

The next portraits will not be like this with the large face, I prefer the smaller faces and showing a bit more of the body. I have almost finished the next portrait and have another to do afterwards. :D

ocean breeze 19-11-2019 05:47 PM

Awesome work.

AndysSpiritualArt 19-11-2019 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ocean breeze
Awesome work.

Thanks. :smile:

AndysSpiritualArt 22-11-2019 08:44 PM

Here is my latest portrait reading. :smile:

0040 Bas by Andy, on Flickr

Aknaton 23-11-2019 06:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndysSpiritualArt
Here is my latest portrait reading. :smile:

0040 Bas by Andy, on Flickr

Seems like a pretty adventurous guy.

This is awesome, I love art, and it having such meaning the way you do it, makes me want one.

AndysSpiritualArt 23-11-2019 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aknaton
Seems like a pretty adventurous guy.

This is awesome, I love art, and it having such meaning the way you do it, makes me want one.

Thanks. :smile: There's more to come! If you are on Facebook make sure you like my page! www.facebook.com/andysspiritualart. I am trying to get it more noticed now I've started painting again. Share it with friends! :biggrin:

dream jo 24-11-2019 10:53 PM

is it spirtt art lk aurtmatic art coz i do spirtt art as well as my own art i do
evn dun it on canvss to i ahv

AndysSpiritualArt 24-11-2019 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dream jo
is it spirtt art lk aurtmatic art coz i do spirtt art as well as my own art i do
evn dun it on canvss to i ahv

I ask spirits that know you, to show messages/images, to draw around your portrait. I hear things they say too. It's just a reading in pictures. :smile:

dream jo 24-11-2019 11:05 PM

Quote:

I ask spirits that know you, to show messages/images, to draw around your portrait. I hear things they say too. It's just a reading in pictures. :smile:

i do did a lot sub cons did lot on my ownn but tinyy pic closd i had postedd on hear i did

ocean breeze 26-11-2019 10:43 AM

All these people in the portraits. You know them personally or meet them through the internet?

JosephineB 26-11-2019 11:36 AM

Quote:

All these people in the portraits. You know them personally or meet them through the internet?

Whoever has the funds I suspect.

AndysSpiritualArt 26-11-2019 03:30 PM

Quote:

The first ones were for friends and then I started doing them for strangers, and still some for friends and family.

AndysSpiritualArt 26-11-2019 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs

Up until very recently they have been for free, just a few people paid for them and a lot donated to greyhound rescue charities for me. It costs a lot of time, energy, materials and postage to keep doing them for free. I don't work due to a chronic illness and funds are getting low. The portrait readings are no longer for free as I can't afford to do it. So a bit of money to cover costs and a bit to put in my savings is a big help.

The price is on my FB page in a sticky post at the top of the page. www.facebook.com/andysspiritualart :smile:

AndysSpiritualArt 27-12-2019 01:44 PM

Here's a new painting! :smile:

0041 Koen by Andy, on Flickr

AndysSpiritualArt 30-12-2019 02:09 PM

Another new painting.

0042 Patricia by Andy, on Flickr

janielee 31-12-2019 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs

That sounds like an insinuation that that’s negative. Nothing wrong with charging.

Jl

janielee 31-12-2019 01:03 AM

Quote:

Up until very recently they have been for free, just a few people paid for them and a lot donated to greyhound rescue charities for me. It costs a lot of time, energy, materials and postage to keep doing them for free. I don't work due to a chronic illness and funds are getting low. The portrait readings are no longer for free as I can't afford to do it. So a bit of money to cover costs and a bit to put in my savings is a big help.

The price is on my FB page in a sticky post at the top of the page. www.facebook.com/andysspiritualart :smile:

Thanks for the information, nothing wrong with asking for a fee, and agree it takes time and supplies.

Be well! :smile: :hug2:

Jl

janielee 31-12-2019 01:04 AM

35 Euro, what a bargain! Thanks!

AndysSpiritualArt 01-01-2020 01:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by janielee
35 Euro, what a bargain! Thanks!

Thanks Janielee. I have got the price as low as I can go. The water colour pencils ain't cheap and I get through them quickly! :icon_eek: Also, from readings I've seen advertised, 30 to 40 euro seems the norm for a 30 minute reading. My readings can take an hour as I watch the images move and change and I ask questions about each image. Before I move to the next image I sketch and write about what I had seen. The painting can take 16 hours, sometimes a bit longer. So, yeah, bargain. :biggrin:

janielee 01-01-2020 03:20 AM

Thank you, Andy!

janielee 01-01-2020 03:05 PM

PS I wanted to say, don’t feel apologetic about your fees, you offer a service, put your heart into it.

Wishing you prosperity and shared blessings in 2020 and beyond.

Namaste

Jl

AndysSpiritualArt 01-01-2020 03:16 PM

Quote:

PS I wanted to say, don’t feel apologetic about your fees, you offer a service, put your heart into it.

Wishing you prosperity and shared blessings in 2020 and beyond.

Namaste

Jl

Thanks! :hug2:

Hopefully I get another commission soon. Am gonna put a paid add on Facebook to generate a bit of interest.

Have a great new year too! :smile:

AndysSpiritualArt 25-01-2020 02:39 PM

Another painting done.

0043 Corry by Andy, on Flickr

AndysSpiritualArt 12-02-2020 03:52 PM

Here's the latest painting.

0044 Sandra by Andy, on Flickr

AndysSpiritualArt 04-03-2020 07:59 PM

Another one done. :smile:

0045 Sarah by Andy, on Flickr

AndysSpiritualArt 10-09-2020 07:49 PM

Hello, it's been a while since I last posted anything. I have been busy looking after the little one during the school holidays.

Hopefully, I get a chance to start a new painting soon. I have set up an Instagram page and could do with more followers, so if you want, click follow! https://www.instagram.com/andysspiritualart/?hl=en

If you haven't got Instagram, then there is my Facebook page to like, www.facebook.com/andysspiritualart

:biggrin:

janielee 26-09-2020 06:29 PM

Thanks for the update, Andy :smile:

JL

RedEmbers 27-09-2020 12:34 AM

I just scrolled through each page and a face on the first page grabbed my attention!

A man who was on one of the local news stations a few years back. I saw him on TV as a teenager and became interested in him because it was a bit intriguing especially given my own background. Weird to see a face I recognise on here. Strange syncronicity.

Nice work by the way.

ocean breeze 27-09-2020 03:18 AM

Yeah, these are really good.

AndysSpiritualArt 27-09-2020 01:23 PM

Quote:

Thanks for the update, Andy :smile:

JL

There's a new painting on its way very soon! I took a photo of it today, but because it wasn't very sunny, the picture is quite blue. I have to wait for a bright sunny moment.... that might take a while! :D

AndysSpiritualArt 27-09-2020 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedEmbers
I just scrolled through each page and a face on the first page grabbed my attention!

A man who was on one of the local news stations a few years back. I saw him on TV as a teenager and became interested in him because it was a bit intriguing especially given my own background. Weird to see a face I recognise on here. Strange syncronicity.

Nice work by the way.

Thanks. Would the man be A.J Miller? I like a lot of what he says. :smile: