Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Near Death Experiences (NDEs) (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Amazing NDE, and I have heard many! (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=140242)

Miss Hepburn 21-05-2021 10:52 AM

Amazing NDE, and I have heard many!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_-7fxBl_nw

This is another ''Buddha At the Gas Pump'' interview.
At 56 min in or so, we hear of 2 young guys climbing an ice packed cliff/mountain in Canada - with frozen hands, etc...
eventually having severe signs of hypothermia/ frostbite
setting in as they are on ropes still! :eek:

If you don't have time at 1hr:04 - Peter starts his NDE description.
Wait...it develops into something wonderfully descriptive.
As most of these phenomenal experiences do - he becomes a poet, imo.
If you miss it, funny, his friend is a strong atheist.

kralaro 31-05-2021 04:56 PM

I listened it from 55m 30s till 2h 14m 27s. Interesting.

ThatMan 31-05-2021 08:04 PM

I read almost everything on nderf website and watched dozens of NDE videos on youtube. Many study these NDEs but lack the experience, I was honored to have similar experiences and.... words are not good enough to describe that profound love.

DesertRose 31-05-2021 08:15 PM

I know his story, and many other stories. They're so fascinating.. Thanks for sharing Miss..

True Angel 18-08-2021 08:45 AM

MissHepburn,

Have you heard Jim Woodford's NDE? The one I like is with Randy:

https://youtu.be/RfcTAoPSJEA

This is one of my favorite NDE Accounts. The actual account is 10 or so minutes in.
. . . .

ImthatIm 25-11-2021 01:52 PM

Love that guy Miss H. he speaks my language. ((LOVE))
It was nice to hear a long version from him.

Miss Hepburn 25-11-2021 02:11 PM

Ah, a Thanksgiving morning with a dusting of our first snow and
you are looking around in our NDE Section!
I think I will do the same over coffee at 7 am here.
Thanks, my friend.:smile:

Miss Hepburn 25-11-2021 04:26 PM

True Angel,

Thanks, finally saw this..it is long people -so F-fwd to about 10 min to hear his fascinating disease, then
to 24 min where he ''begins to get into it".
11 hours in Heaven? Wow, Still watching...nice fella - could have said SO much in just 4 minutes...
as many NDE speakers, lol!
Example: ''Had Stage 4 cancer, sick for 4 yrs, was 85 pounds,
now in a coma...MDs told family I was a goner now" - Anita Moorjani could have said 'this'....then,
start in with her fascinating story! Hahahaha, but, No!
I love her, tho.

Post #5
"Have you heard Jim Woodford's NDE? ":

https://youtu.be/RfcTAoPSJEA

ImthatIm 26-11-2021 12:12 AM

Here is Peter's channel for more of his vids. if anyone is interested.:smile:
Peter Panagore
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUi...a21_5-vziOU5yw

Dude111 26-11-2021 12:23 AM

Very interesting.....I wonder what he thought after this?

Guillaume 26-11-2021 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by True Angel
Have you heard Jim Woodford's NDE?

Wow, beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

django 27-11-2021 12:26 AM

Thanks for the link Miss Hepburn, I too have read and watched many NDE stories, this one is very potent. The question of why perfect beings would incarnate here is asked, he says ‘love’, Indian philosophy says it is all lila (play), I have my own thoughts on this, I think we are here to evolve, perhaps to reflect the face of God in ever more exact detail, and our evolution trajectory is towards the development of subtle energies which counterintuitively can only be done from the physical plane.

Another way of seeing it is that we are here to make the unitive experience more ongoing, not just a peek here and there, and the tool kit to make that happen is metaphysical.

Miss Hepburn 27-11-2021 03:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by django
...I have my own thoughts on this, I think we are here to evolve, perhaps to reflect the
face of God in ever more exact detail, and our evolution trajectory is towards the development of subtle energies which
counterintuitively can only be done from the physical plane.

Another way of seeing it is that we are here to make the unitive experience more ongoing ...

Good post.....:wink:

Miss Hepburn 27-11-2021 03:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ImthatIm

I love this guy...I have got to see more of him!!! :hug3:
Thank you!

iamthat 27-11-2021 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by django
Indian philosophy says it is all lila (play),

I have my own thoughts on this, I think we are here to evolve, ...

The above two approaches are not incompatible. Lila or play does not mean that life is without purpose for those involved in the play. Instead, as we evolve we see that we are actors on a stage playing our roles in a Divine comedy/drama.

Yogapedia describes lila as:

Lila emphasizes the fact that the world is born in freedom and playful creativity, rather than necessity. In this way, the whole world can be seen as a stage for this lila, or divine play. It is an illusion to see the actions on the stage as real, and those who see them in this way are said to be under the spell of maya.

Recognising the world as lila means that we take ourselves and our circumstances less seriously, knowing that it will all pass. Having played our role to the best of our ability we can then go home.

Peace

iamthat 27-11-2021 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I love this guy...I have got to see more of him!!! :hug3:
Thank you!

I have just purchased his book Heaven Is Beautiful: How Dying Taught Me That Death Is Just the Beginning. Looking forward to reading it.

Peace

Miss Hepburn 27-11-2021 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iamthat
The above two approaches are not incompatible. Lila or play does not mean that life is without purpose for those involved in the play. Instead, as we evolve we see that we are actors on a stage playing our roles in a Divine comedy/drama.

Big smile...excellent. :hug3:

one-light 20-02-2022 12:53 PM

I had a NDE early 2015 - I was suffering with tinnitus / hyperacusis / depression, and I had lost so much weight over months, and the last few days, my face colour had gone... So the hyperacusis 'over sensitive hearing' is sorted now and depression gone, tinnitus I live ok with that.

But on that what was nearly my last day, there was no fear - i'd had enough, told wife no hospital as I couldn't stand beeps, and she was dealing with a court case for a family member that got cleared, so how she dealt with it all I don't know.

So the last day i'm in bed and saying over and over to a photo 'where are you mum' - I was allowed to go so far I witnessed my spirit excited ready to fly - then an hour or so later I felt there was a hand on my forehead - I know now this would have been - God / Jesus / Holy Spirit - one of them, I recovered so fast, later I walked downstairs 'and the timing' my wife had just got the sat nav in her hand looking how to work it to get to another town to support her family member.

I was driving the next day - and 2 years later I hear tap tap tap on the window every morning, which would stop if I researched mind'body'spirit - 5 years research / helping people now, and I get instructions from the Holy Spirit - what a job that was to work out with the grumbling belly and restless leg syndrome - all sorted now as ive learned to listen, accept, trust...

So anyone looking on here now thinking of ending their life ''don't'' - get help, pick the phone up now, we see our life plan we chose before coming here all the way through - the light after the darkness is so beautiful - 'and it becomes a strength' - for your future years here when you see light again, and appreciate it.

Someone on here now reading here, this thread will make make a massive difference to - be strong again, get help, do it now pick the phone up - confide in a trusted friend...

Miss Hepburn 05-04-2022 01:06 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTNdj-W0ZH4

I really liked this one, too. ;) And liked this guy. Such a regular guy, that was ''dead'' clinically
for 6 min on the OR table. Only a few minutes.

Added: I forgot to thank u one-light!!! :)

DesertRose 05-04-2022 02:43 PM

"You must tell them, there is no death."

Wonderful story.
It's nice to know that we will be reunited with our dear pets someday..

astralsuzy 05-04-2022 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by one-light
I had a NDE 2015 I was suffering with tinnitus/hyperacusis/ depression, and I had lost so much weight over months,

I am glad everything turned out well for you. You went through a very hard time and your wife dealing with a court case. It would have been horrible. I am glad it ended up well for your wife and family member as well.

one-light 21-04-2022 09:19 AM

Thank you astralsuzy ive only just seen this, yes she deserves a medal putting up with me through the early awakening years, and so much else going on - it becomes a strength when one looks back and has got through it. - no giving up people find that light and help here, complete your life plan as we're supposed to - be stronger/wiser, get help as you need to do this...