Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   The Sanctuary (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=106)
-   -   Something Good That Happened Today (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=120699)

RedEmbers 21-08-2021 03:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigJohn
In many cases, I would read everything on the subject that I could get my hands on......... any I never 'got caught'.

Good advice. If nothing else, it has opened my mind to some new possibilities.

RedEmbers 21-08-2021 03:24 AM

Thanks Ocean Breeze,

It is requiring me to build inner confidence.

Pea Soup 24-11-2021 06:33 AM

I woke up today and for the first time in my life ever , I did NOT feel guilty about being honest....
It was like been set free ....
I need to speak the truth more often.....
It's so refreshing !!!

jaminhealth 01-01-2022 11:04 PM

As I age, and being retired for 18 yrs a lot has changed in my life. I live alone, and thank goodness I have a child and two grandkids in my little famiyl, and don't see them a or even talk a lot, but knowing they are in my life is comforting. If I didn't have them I don't know how I'd be feeling.

I've had a full life, full of friends and acquaintances, many have died and many just lost contact.

Today I had a couple nice calls one from my brother and another 2 friends from my childhood and have gotten a number to contact another friend from my early life. Made me feel very good....

I worked for about 40 yrs and did a lot of interesting "jobs" and all before the isolating technology craze. Lots of memories.

I'm living alone but not lonely, and don't want the responsibility of a pet.

Traveler 02-01-2022 12:10 AM

Our cat Budley is finally feeling better and being more active. It's been a couple of months that he's not been feeling well and my poor daughter has been worried sick. Turns out the supplements that he was on for his UTI and struvites that we put him on because the rx food made him sick, was making him just as sick. So now I'm cooking for him. But he's just about back to his normal self.

Izz 20-01-2022 09:13 PM

I was able to do some work, in spite of the odds

lostsoul13 21-01-2022 02:44 PM

My lamb shanks were wonderful - some cookery classes in the hostel/ I’m thankful because gives me excuse to cook for scratch worldy foods… so I’m thankful for cooking and all the work that it takes to put into it… bon petite!

Sir Neil 25-01-2022 01:57 PM

My company gave out gift cards as an incentive to people who worked during Christmas week. I wasn’t able to work as I had to self-isolate, but I was still given one anyway. I couldn’t find it. I have just found it in another email account. Good on day trips for the whole year is now paid for.

Miss Hepburn 25-01-2022 03:05 PM

Um, someone is apparently healed related to this forum and far far away. Thank you again, Lord.

Maisy 08-02-2022 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Traveler
he's just about back to his normal self.

Wonderful news!