Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Poetry (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   I'm dying.... (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=138851)

8fold 31-01-2021 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nowayout
( the thorn) that keeps gawking in my window and knocking leaves from my tree would just stop squawking.

My narcissist neighbor haha.

Nowayout 31-01-2021 11:06 PM

Falling leaves, the other neighbor, is more about a sick manipulation, it's not what it seems. I refuse to be manipulated. I will do what I want when I want, Lol

Anyway, people are dying here, moving on...
Hugs Eternal.

Elfin 09-02-2021 09:57 AM

Quote:

Falling leaves, the other neighbor, is more about a sick manipulation, it's not what it seems. I refuse to be manipulated. I will do what I want when I want, Lol

Anyway, people are dying here, moving on...
Hugs Eternal.

....Hi... Took time out. Went looking for Jack. Couldn't find him....
His legs, though long
I thought to catch.
But was wrong.........
He's gone.

Nowayout 10-02-2021 11:59 AM

Ah, sweetheart, I am going to stop miss behaving, I just want you to know it's been very hard! Falling Leaves can be my witness, God help me.

I am praying for deliverance from my lusts, my prayers are being heard. Love you all, you know, the right way.

Elfin 10-02-2021 12:53 PM

Quote:

Ah, sweetheart, I am going to stop miss behaving, I just want you to know it's been very hard! Falling Leaves can be my witness, God help me.

I am praying for deliverance from my lusts, my prayers are being heard. Love you all, you know, the right way.

....OH do behave !!!!!....... Welcome to "real life"...... God does not need to help you... And you can Mis- behave all you want... And here's another little of my poems for you....

He sees
He knows
You are
You
In his image
Which means
He was never perfect
Either
.......... X

Nowayout 11-02-2021 12:57 AM

You see I differ here, I believe in God and God is not me, although I share in God's love and divinity. It's important to me, love especially! I'm a Christain I guess you could say, but with a capital Love! No wrath from God in my books, never! Having a heart flooded with lust is no good, however. God to me is love, and divine power, my soul, God made for me to be eternally alive, and free. I know we all think and feel differently, but in the end, we all have hearts.

I need to do my part to keep it clean, thanks to falling leaves too, perhaps God does work in mysterious ways. Anyway, the less baggage we have the lighter we become. Hugs eternally to you all on the forum!.

Elfin 26-02-2021 10:35 AM

Quote:

You see I differ here, I believe in God and God is not me, although I share in God's love and divinity. It's important to me, love especially! I'm a Christain I guess you could say, but with a capital Love! No wrath from God in my books, never!

Oh goodness ...and I'm not trying to suppose that God is not good. Just , let's say... 99.9 % perfect... Which gives us all a little lee-way...

Elfin 27-02-2021 07:49 AM

..... I died
..... I cried
..... For just a little while.

Elfin 27-02-2021 08:50 AM

.... And then I realised I was still alive....

Elfin 27-02-2021 08:51 AM

...The part of me that "thought " I was alive ...
.. Was only my shadow.....
.. who knew !!!