Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Light Workers & Earth Angels (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=125)
-   -   Are There Any Earth Angels Here? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=10807)

Rah nam 13-04-2011 11:36 PM

If you like to know, I have an angelic background, and I am a wanderer, but being and Earth angel, no, I would not see myself as one.
Simply, I don;t like the definitions.

Rah nam

add: there is more to angelic entities then being nice.

konrard 14-04-2011 01:17 AM

Not to knock anyone's beliefs ^__^ but friends, we are truly all the same

Rah nam 14-04-2011 03:02 AM

To all "samemakers" we are all equal, yet not the same.
It is simply not possible.

konrard 14-04-2011 07:19 AM

It is possible friend, I assure you, everything else is an illusion. To say that we are "equal" would be to judge.

agree to disagree :)

10C 14-04-2011 09:53 AM

Things you can do to make it better.

Hi Rosewater,
Not to worry, you are totally able to take time outs as needed. If you don't it can affect your physical as well as spiritual being.
So here is what I have learned over the years that can help, and you may already be doing instinctively:
1) Make your home your sanctuary, and try to keep it separate from the rest of the world as much as possible. Wherever you hang your hat, no matter how collapsible, make the space one where you can feel comfortable. Incorporating aromatic candles or flowers, pleasing colors to decorate, plants, jars with crunchy stuff (popcorn, almonds, granola), whatever makes you feel calmer and makes your space a place where you feel happy to go home to. So funny, I just had a memory of me as a child in my closet, the only place I could have to just get away from all the stress. Yes, I actually had rigged it with books, flash light, and jar of crunchies. I enjoy my new studio now, and at times will only leave my home once or twice a week, when I need to have a time out.
2) Go on a well-planned vacation. Try to pick a place of interest at a time when it is not in high season, so that you won't feel crowded out by too many tourists. Rest and relaxation are key in maintaining your stamina. Even a weekend trip can be invigorating and put life into perspective.
3) Avoid crowds unless you are attending an attractive cultural event. Yes, people humming around you in itself can be quite tiring, as energy gets drawn from their negative thoughts and impulses and can leave you like a wet noodle.
4) When you have to do "light work" usually peace-keeping assignments, say a prayer before and ask your Guardians to help you, shield yourself in light, before having to be around the disgruntled parties and remember to keep a non-emotional tone when dealing with them. Do your best to lay out the major facts of the matter and then possible solutions. If it is an assignment where you simply have to help someone you will find that the energy will flow back and forth and it will be easier, if it involves any negative aspects, remember to shield yourself at least. Light can be in different colors and I think D. Virtue's books get very specific on best colors for different purposes.
I find white light does the trick for me. After the "mission of mercy" is concluded be sure to make notes to yourself to see what worked the best.
5) At the end of the day, make sure to have time to unwind. Try to have some habits just for this purpose that really do the job, whether it be a hot bath, a favorite show with a glass of wine, a good book, soft music, whatever tickles your fancy.
6) Seek out other EAs or sensitive people to be around. As much as you can love people in general, if you are an EA, being around intense people will wear you out. I was born into a very intense family, and while I was able to keep them from fighting with eachother most of the time, it came to the point where I could no longer live with them. It was just too stressful. Try to make friends that you can spend time with that you can relate to, and also not keep you "on duty" 24/7. You can bounce off ideas as to how best to deal with some types of situations and get them to help if necessary.
7) Keep healthy. Stress depletes your physical body and that is why it is good to have a sport you can enjoy, and keep nutritional values of the food you consume to an optimum. As an Incarnate Angel, I can get carried away when I am nervous, so I only buy healthy food now, so that I don't go crazy with the junk food. A valerium tea can also come in handy from time to time.
I hope you get to read some of D. Virtues books, I know the "Earth Angels" book helped me the most and of course the "Angel Numbers", which I was able to find at most libraries in New York if you don't want to purchase them.
Hope this helps.
Hugs and Prayers,
10C

blackfellawhitefella 14-04-2011 10:26 PM

... also watching thread

:smile:

edit,

Quote:

there is more to angelic entities then being nice.

that's (personally) comforting.

Roselove 15-04-2011 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 10C
Hi Rosewater,
Not to worry, you are totally able to take time outs as needed. If you don't it can affect your physical as well as spiritual being.
So here is what I have learned over the years that can help, and you may already be doing instinctively:
1) Make your home your sanctuary, and try to keep it separate from the rest of the world as much as possible. Wherever you hang your hat, no matter how collapsible, make the space one where you can feel comfortable. Incorporating aromatic candles or flowers, pleasing colors to decorate, plants, jars with crunchy stuff (popcorn, almonds, granola), whatever makes you feel calmer and makes your space a place where you feel happy to go home to. So funny, I just had a memory of me as a child in my closet, the only place I could have to just get away from all the stress. Yes, I actually had rigged it with books, flash light, and jar of crunchies. I enjoy my new studio now, and at times will only leave my home once or twice a week, when I need to have a time out.
2) Go on a well-planned vacation. Try to pick a place of interest at a time when it is not in high season, so that you won't feel crowded out by too many tourists. Rest and relaxation are key in maintaining your stamina. Even a weekend trip can be invigorating and put life into perspective.
3) Avoid crowds unless you are attending an attractive cultural event. Yes, people humming around you in itself can be quite tiring, as energy gets drawn from their negative thoughts and impulses and can leave you like a wet noodle.
4) When you have to do "light work" usually peace-keeping assignments, say a prayer before and ask your Guardians to help you, shield yourself in light, before having to be around the disgruntled parties and remember to keep a non-emotional tone when dealing with them. Do your best to lay out the major facts of the matter and then possible solutions. If it is an assignment where you simply have to help someone you will find that the energy will flow back and forth and it will be easier, if it involves any negative aspects, remember to shield yourself at least. Light can be in different colors and I think D. Virtue's books get very specific on best colors for different purposes.
I find white light does the trick for me. After the "mission of mercy" is concluded be sure to make notes to yourself to see what worked the best.
5) At the end of the day, make sure to have time to unwind. Try to have some habits just for this purpose that really do the job, whether it be a hot bath, a favorite show with a glass of wine, a good book, soft music, whatever tickles your fancy.
6) Seek out other EAs or sensitive people to be around. As much as you can love people in general, if you are an EA, being around intense people will wear you out. I was born into a very intense family, and while I was able to keep them from fighting with eachother most of the time, it came to the point where I could no longer live with them. It was just too stressful. Try to make friends that you can spend time with that you can relate to, and also not keep you "on duty" 24/7. You can bounce off ideas as to how best to deal with some types of situations and get them to help if necessary.
7) Keep healthy. Stress depletes your physical body and that is why it is good to have a sport you can enjoy, and keep nutritional values of the food you consume to an optimum. As an Incarnate Angel, I can get carried away when I am nervous, so I only buy healthy food now, so that I don't go crazy with the junk food. A valerium tea can also come in handy from time to time.
I hope you get to read some of D. Virtues books, I know the "Earth Angels" book helped me the most and of course the "Angel Numbers", which I was able to find at most libraries in New York if you don't want to purchase them.
Hope this helps.
Hugs and Prayers,
10C

helps! thanks so much! i get carried away with anxiety and stress too, takes off wings to nap on couch lol

Tea Break 07-05-2011 01:00 PM

Hiya 10C and all posters here -

I'm not making any claims - but my most thumbed book is Doreen Virtue's "Angel Numbers", and I also have her "Earth Angels" - it's a fascinating but frustrating "read". I can't make up my mind what I might be - so I'll just settle for being "me", and live life "here" as that!

Angel Blessings to All. :angel9:

10C 07-05-2011 06:10 PM

Hi there Tea Break,
O.K. so you don't know what you are, but you feel the light, that is fine.
There is a quiz at this site of D. Virtue's if you want to check it out (hope I am not breaking any rules).
http://www.youthink.com/quiz.cfm?obj_id=110405
I took the quiz and came down to being an Incarnate, but who says you have to fit just one category. Remember God loves diversity! The main thing about EAs is we are on a spiritual mission that involves helping others.
It is just the way we are, by nature, and really comes effortlessly, because the more we make a difference the better we feel!
Blessings and Joy Back,
10C

Toolite 12-05-2011 10:37 PM

Yes God designs those to be a hundred things its just upto your will if you will accept the assignment..

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!