Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Love & Relationships -Friends and Family (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   are you in a relationship or are you on your own? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=46449)

HalfGirl 22-03-2013 03:16 PM

Single again since 1 and a half year, after being in a long distance relationship for 4 and a half year. Before that I was single for 3 and a half year after being in a relationship for 10 years.

I am fine for the moment and I am not sure that I still would want to live together with someone. But I would not mind finding that special someone again. Well my twin flame is that special someone but he is married and has 2 young children, so no chance for the moment.

CharlotteCentauri 03-05-2013 04:35 AM

I is single :)

maximumquake 04-05-2013 06:19 AM

I am single and have been for awhile.

7luminaries 06-05-2013 09:05 PM

I am ending a relationship (of sorts, LOL) of almost a year and now I free!!!
Prior to that was single for several yrs (since divorce).
Happier with myself now than EVER before! :hug3:

Trieah 07-05-2013 02:06 AM

Single, but looking for a non traditional relationship where we can both enjoy our freedom, yet be there for each other when it counts.

Terracotta 11-05-2013 07:30 PM

I'm single and there's a good chance I'll simply stay this way. I don't perform well on the "dating market," as it's called.

lily of the valley 11-05-2013 07:54 PM

Wow....a lot of single people on here. I'm married for 22 years now,I think I have forgotten what it feels like to be single. On the other hand, I wouldn't know what to do with myself if I were.......catch 22.

Moon62 12-05-2013 10:12 AM

I've been on my own for 8 months, although the last couple of months of my last relationship we were living more like housemates.

Am divided on whether or not I'm happy with single status. Whereby I love to be able to do what I like when I like, I do feel a bit lost without that significant other. I have a "friend" I talk to and see occasionally, but we're up, down, on, off and I swing between wanting more, and then having the off part suit me. Go figure ...

So because I'm not sure what I want at the moment, single status is probably better for me for now. To be in something full on just might not be a good thing.

So I'd say for now, 50/50 is my swinging vote for single status -v- coupledom.

SweetPinkDreams 12-05-2013 07:40 PM

I'm single now and probably the reason is I can't find many boys around who has things in common with me and I don't have great social skills. :tongue:

Nishikata 13-05-2013 06:49 AM

I have been married for 10 years.

I was single until I met my wife. She helped me to end many many years of loneliness and bouts of despair.

For years I was utterly unshakable in my certainty that I would never have a life partner. Anything anyone said to me to suggest otherwise I greeted with pity for the poor fool who I believed knew so little.

Happily I was the fool and was wrong.