Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Crystals & Gemstones (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   What crystals are you wearing/carrying today? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=11232)

Moonkestrel 28-03-2011 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Triner
I wear a Sodalite pendant necklace. An interesting lady in Hawai'i who asked if I was an Angel gave it to me.

How lovely.....Xx

earthprowler 28-03-2011 10:25 AM

funny thing, I read somewhere to tell your crystal what you want a couple of weeks ago. so i told my moonstone i wanted to draw more people to me. since then i have had more compliments on her and people that know what she is. i ran into a lady at the grocery store yesterday that was just in awe over her. she said she had a moonstone but mine had much more fire in it and was more alive than hers was. she said mine just glowed. think my question worked? :wink:

Nelly 28-03-2011 06:48 PM

Today I'm wearing bloodstone. I have had a kidney infection so am having a good clear out with this and also drinking an elixir using clear quartz.

Feeling good!

Topaz 29-03-2011 12:29 AM

Fluorite I have an awful cold coming on :(

lynnwhiteowl 29-03-2011 02:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Topaz
I came across a bargin today a ruby, pearls and rose quartz, charm silver bracelet for 50p at The Salvation Army shop . I felt a bit guilty :)

I'm wearing my moonstone necklace and The charge of the star goddess pendant . x

Why feel guilty that bracelet found you....you were drawn to it so wear it with the love it gave out to you ...Blessings Lynn

Topaz 30-03-2011 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lynnwhiteowl
Why feel guilty that bracelet found you....you were drawn to it so wear it with the love it gave out to you ...Blessings Lynn

Oh I know :rolleyes: I have a knack for finding beautiful jewellry in charity shops x

Topaz 30-03-2011 09:01 AM

Today I am wearing my larimar and herkimer pendant, larimar bracet and herkimer earrings x

Moonkestrel 30-03-2011 09:28 AM

Sapphire and iolite all the way today....and aquamarine, labradorite, garnet and aqua aura....amethyst and peridot.

Moonkestrel 31-03-2011 08:41 AM

Am carrying the usual, sapphire, shell jasper palmstone, strawberry quartz heart, ametrine, black tourmaline, rose quartz, golden labradorite, natural citrine, iolite and my chakra pendulum.

Am wearing my Crop Circle pendant which has 2 double terminated quartz points, one polished quartz, rainbow moonstone and a black tourmaline....see attached!

SerpentKing 31-03-2011 01:45 PM

Is Vogel a good shape for healing?

Selenphina 31-03-2011 03:39 PM

I think I'll wear my chakra pendulum as a bracelet. I don't have much for jewelry but I'll probably find something blue to carry. My throat chakra needs a lot of help. Any suggestions?

Moonkestrel 31-03-2011 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SerpentKing
Is Vogel a good shape for healing?

I've never worked with vogels myself but have had a quick look on the internet and found a nice site:

http://www.healingcrystals.com/Vogel...rtz_Wands.html

Looks really interesting :smile:

Lovely 31-03-2011 05:57 PM

I don't have any crystals. Getting a chance to buy
a crystal is a rarity here. And buying online is not an
option.

I once bought an amethyst crystal, but I lost it :(

Moonkestrel 31-03-2011 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Selenphina
I think I'll wear my chakra pendulum as a bracelet. I don't have much for jewelry but I'll probably find something blue to carry. My throat chakra needs a lot of help. Any suggestions?

Ooo lots of lovely stones come to mind....sodalite, larimar (which is the stone I use for the throat in my chakra set), blue topaz, blue lace agate, chalcedony, blue calcite..and although not typically known for the throat, in my experience, amber is excellent for the throat but should be used with caution as it's results can be quite dramatic. :hug3:

I used to suffer from a scratchy and sore throat all the time - regularly lost my voice as well as struggled with laryngitis and throat infections. For literally years I tried to treat it with stone that are known to be good for the throat and couldn't understand why nothing seemed to work. Then, after meditating one day as well as doing some research, it transpired that the problems didn't originate in my throat at all - it was because I was not fully aware of my spiritual potential and wasn't in tune with my third eye. So all that time I was treating the symptoms and not the source :rolleyes: It was a gob-smacking revelation...felt really awake as the realisation hit me :smile: Since then, my spiritual development and journey has taken off and I have never felt so alive :D

Estrella505 31-03-2011 11:45 PM

I'm allergic to alot of metals, so I wear a lot of stone. I also make jewelry.

My favorite is my green jade band. I am rather attached to that one and wear it almost daily. next would have to be purple jade. I have several pieces made of it.

Then of course I love my amazonite. I have a long necklace made of that.

Moonkestrel 01-04-2011 09:07 AM

Aquamarine, moonstone and larimar...

Topaz 01-04-2011 09:48 PM

Herkimer and moldavite pendant and earrings , ring and bracelet .

Wow found some lovely square pieces of jet today for grounding :)

Topaz 02-04-2011 01:10 PM

Tigers eye heart pendant , ring and bracelet .

I need some inspiration , grounding and healing on my Solar pleux and sacral x

Moonkestrel 02-04-2011 04:10 PM

Oooh sounds lovely Topaz! Tigers Eye is so comforting isn't it?

Today I've got my iolite flower shaped pendant, morganite, aqua aura, labradorite and garnet....

xxxx

blackraven 03-04-2011 01:50 AM

I don't wear crystals very often but when I do it's clear quartz. But I do hold amethyst in my hand when I meditate. Not sure why it helps me to reach higher levels of consciousness, but it does. : )

Blackraven

Moonkestrel 04-04-2011 08:02 AM

Wearing: aqua aura, garnet, labradorite and aquamarine.

Carrying: shell jasper, strawberry quartz, natural citrine, ametrine, golden labradorite, black tourmaline, rose quartz, sapphire, apophylite and iolite.

citrine 04-04-2011 08:23 AM

I am wearing Amethyst and Citrine Bracelets:)

Topaz 04-04-2011 10:07 AM

Wearing fossilised red coral pendant , and sodalite bracelet .

Moonkestrel 05-04-2011 04:41 PM

Back to my amethyst, iolite and peridot 'Paula Bolton' pendant...

Topaz 05-04-2011 10:09 PM

Blue sodalite necklace and aqua aura and opalite mekaba earrings . x

My morganite tumble stone came today I can't wait to make it into a necklace :) It has lots of lovely rainbows in it .

Moonkestrel 08-04-2011 08:19 AM

I'm not wearing any crystals today!! The ones I'm carrying haven't changed since last time though...

Topaz 09-04-2011 10:31 AM

Ruby in fuschite , Herkimer diamond and chryscolla Necklace . Wow lots of release on my heart chakra :)

star-child 10-04-2011 10:09 PM

Black obsidian :smile:

Wolf63 11-04-2011 12:31 AM

Hematite and tigers eye necklace, Abalone shell bracelet, carrying Tigers eye and Malachite. Now what to sleep with tonight.

Moonkestrel 11-04-2011 07:45 AM

Wearing larimar and aquamarine. How lovely! Xxx

CuriousVagabond 12-04-2011 05:20 AM

Until I took them off a few minutes ago I was wearing my sodalite and what I believe to be a brown agate necklace... and my sodalite and rose quartz bracelets. In my purse I carry an array of precious stones though, and a few I've just found that I like. (:

Moonkestrel 12-04-2011 10:59 AM

Aquamarine and larimar still...feeling fab :-)

Topaz 12-04-2011 11:00 AM

Rose quartz and a rather large Herkimer diamond :) x

Moonkestrel 13-04-2011 07:13 AM

Same as yesterday but also got blue moonstone, labradorite and garnet.

Moonkestrel 14-04-2011 11:35 AM

Wearing: golden labradorite and iolite.

Carrying: Shell jasper, ametrine, strawberry quartz, black tourmaline, rose quartz, natural citrine, golden labradorite, iolite, apophylite and sapphire.

Also my master quartz...I have a real thing for clear and phantom quartz at the moment.

Topaz 16-04-2011 10:56 AM

I'm wearing a rather large aquamarine ( rough) crystal with pearls wrapped around it :)

LaurenAus 19-04-2011 04:01 PM

I've got my new labradorite sitting on my table (:

Spiritlite 19-04-2011 07:50 PM

oooh Labradorite I love it.
Spiritlite.

zackw419 20-04-2011 09:06 PM

herkimer diamond!

Topaz 20-04-2011 09:30 PM

Herkimer diamond and moldavite x