Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Channeling (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=122)
-   -   Is it possible for dark spirits to deceive clairvoyants? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=87557)

VinceField 01-07-2015 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by love9
Hey Fleur de Frost, don't let yourself be deceived in your beliefs, you're the Master of your Destiny, be the Master.

Blessings to you!

Perhaps an even wiser strategy is to not let yourself be deceived BY your beliefs.

MGazonda 02-07-2015 10:33 AM

Sometimes an experience like this can come up not because you are supposed to get rid of something. Rather, it is like a challenge to know what is right for you.

Someone you are supposed to be able to trust tells you one thing. Your life experience makes it difficult to do so.

Now you have to think and make the choice. There's no easy automatic choice.

Making the choice is probably more important than which choice you make.

LadyMay 02-07-2015 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MGazonda
Sometimes an experience like this can come up not because you are supposed to get rid of something. Rather, it is like a challenge to know what is right for you.

I've found this to be the case for me too. It seems to be a test in trusting myself more than anything.

Ravenspirit 02-07-2015 11:35 AM

I've never been personally fooled by anything like that but I've had friends who have and I've also read of plenty of others who have been fooled. I think we all have. It's a big part of paranormal lore, no? I'm lucky in a way that my gift of spiritual discernment is pretty reliable. Even when something is coming at me smelling like a rose and looking like an angel, if it isn't I'll usually know. But not everybody can discern that well, particularly when they're new to doing things like contacting spirits. As I posted above, look at what happened with Fisher. For years he thought the "guides" he was dealing with were totally legit. They weren't and he paid the ultimate price for getting involved with them, poor man.

What is the old saying about devils masquerading as angels of the light? I think anytime we have dealings with the paranormal we should proceed with due caution and not assume that whatever we contact has our best interests at hand or is what it appears to be. I test everything, assume nothing. Inevitably if what I've contacted or what has contacted me is up to something bad I'm going to know and shut it right down...

Be careful....

vespa68 02-07-2015 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by durgaa
Well apparently you can pick up spirit attachments anywhere, but certain places are worse than others. We can also carry spirits from previous lives with us.
l'm not sure about picking them up from the tv etc lol. These shows might attract ghosts etc.. l suppose, but it's more likely we do..

Vespa, who told you they become our guides. l'm not saying it doesn't happen, but l'd like to know who your source is for this information?
lt becomes more complicated because we can no longer be sure of who or what we're dealing with. lf they're being channelled l wouldn't trust it at all - same goes for visions and voices. Unless we happen to be advanced occultists or clairvoyants and know exactly what we're communicating with, through many years of experience (and l'm not talking about your average psychic even if their famous), then we need to be on our guard..

Yes its true that twins do not always become our guides. It depends what soul level they r on.
As for myself I have no doubt my twin is with me in spirit and guiding me. I have never had contacts with spirits before his passing. He just came coming to me and it awakened me spiritually. I was never a medium before but now i am. I was not able to channel so much healing energy for others as I can now. The love he provides has been incredible and has really healed me. I think we can trust our own intution that it is our twin. His energy also vibrates through me when I call his name or put my hand on his photo. The same with other spirits I am in contact with. There is no deceit this way.

Amilius777 17-07-2015 05:42 AM

They can but majority of the time it doesn't happen.

When you are channeling or doing readings or psychic work you need to put a prayer of protection around you.

A lot of trance-mediums like Edgar Cayce have said a lot of b/s and it makes me wonder if he was too much of an opened vessel for all kinds of spirits and didn't have enough talent to decipher the vibrations of spirits.

Talented and very responsible psychics who have been doing this work for decades and have honed their gifts and connection with the Other Side can usually tell the difference and can tell when these entities are attempting to deceive them.

Eventually the dark entity drops it's disguise because they are really there to hurt you and they wanna get to it as quick as possible. They are very impatient and forceful and the minute they are exposed they can lash out like a raging lunatic or a spoiled rotten child.

The disguise doesn't last for long. But if they successfully take over a person's mind, it's over. The person is already in the first stage of spirit-possession, and if it is "demonic" they are really in trouble because they don't know they are in this kind of rut.

spacefeather 31-07-2015 04:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blue Tiger
Clairoyants are only human, and humans are not infallible. So whether this person was being influenced by something that was not what it claimed to be, or whether she misinterpreted what she was given, use your own best judgment about "giving up" anything.

Even if the clairvoyant ultimately proves to have been right in what she said, she is wrong to insist you give up or do anything. That is not her place. She is a purveyor of information and messages, not a judge.

Trust your own inner sense and intuition. It is not wise to live life based on what a clairvoyant (or anyone else) says, to begin with. It is, after all, YOUR life, so live it as you see fit.

I bolded the part I agree with the most. And for that reason that I bolded from this post, try not to get hung up on phrasing. Sometimes things are said a certain way to get you thinking about them. Sometimes you are given certain advice not because you need to heed it, but you need to consider it and accept the consequences of your decision with awareness. Just my thoughts...

wmsm 31-07-2015 09:30 AM

Your guardian is your own higher self in the origin light.

We get incepted by a sexual act...the baby spirit grows in the light and it eventually meets its own self...the adult spirit. This is because our parents manifested as adult spiritual beings straight out of the light.

Guide and Guardian belong to your own developing light sound origin self communicating to your life spirit.

The Medium also establishes spiritual awareness through processes that uses your own past life records. This is where sometimes messages are given negative implied results only because the Medium is using many different resourced communications to give you a reading.

Therefore she may have been aware of something negative in your own records of life.

Holly 31-07-2015 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fleur de Frost
I heard information from an extremely reliable, recommended-through-close-friends, frighteningly accurate clairvoyant tonight. But the information and instructions gave me felt extremely off. Essentially, she recommended I immediately let go of something that's catalyzed positive spiritual growth for me.

A very accurate, gifted channel once told me to stop believing something my guide had told me. I didn't take her advice because I felt that her personal beliefs and prejudices had tainted the message. I'm so glad I didn't. It would have been all wrong for me and it would have caused untold heartache where there's no need for any.

If the message feels off then don't take her advice! Psychics get things wrong all the time. Sometimes the message is designed to teach the psychic herself a lesson and sometimes these messages are sent to test our discernment, to see if we can still make our own decisions.

If your gut instinct is that she's wrong, then go with it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fleur de Frost
I was initially devastated, but mostly just confused. And angry. I trust that she's hearing information, but she said she was getting it from my guardian... Could someone have been disguising themselves and somehow tricking her? Can a dark entity cloak itself with light that much?

I would call it denial, but really, I'm just more confused and concerned. She was just so insistent on me letting go of something that lets my soul literally blossom... She can't even give me a reading until I let this go. Could she have been being misled by someone with dark intentions claiming to be my guardian?

I doubt it's a dark entity of any sort. (95% doubt...if it is, then you might be able to clear up the confusion by simply seeking a second opinion through a better channel?)

It sounds more to me like her message was corrupted by her own mind or energy, or that it was given to teach you greater independence of thought.

'I can't read for you until you do this,' is an order. It leaves no room for free will.

I would disregard this message and seek a second opinion from an unrelated source.

CrystalSong 01-08-2015 07:44 AM

I just had a thought which probably doesn't apply, but thought I'd through it put there in case there was any resonance or bell ringing for you Fleur De Frost.

I have seen people's aura's so occluded by another presence in their lives that their own field was impossible to see or read - all that was discernible was this other person. (They could be half way around the world physically - it doesn't matter, for these things all time and space is here and now)

I even saw it once captured on Killian Photography - which seriously shocked me! Seriously.

Which is all to say, I suppose it's possible that there is another being or person who holds such sway in your heart and mind that their presence literally over whelms yours and blocks getting an actual read on you as it is their aura, energy, presence, team/guides/angels and so on which come through for the psychic and not yours.

That's about the only way I can make sense of what she said to you and why she might have said it. With more experience nada knowledge I might think of another way that what she said could be true without this being a case of 'the psychic was influenced by dark forces or was not a good psychic'.

Anyway, it's a thought, if it doesn't resonate with you in anyway, then discard it! :D