Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   The Sanctuary (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=106)
-   -   Africa! (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=135381)

linen53 13-09-2020 02:26 PM

I admit I spent yesterday afternoon watching parts 1, 2, 3, and 4 of the video; you watched part 4 Elfin. Malaria will repeatedly relapse once they have had it. I felt for the guy to. Amazing how all the porters were so affected. The two Maasai warriors are amazing. They never get lost.

What happened to my cane bridge? It was there yesterday.:icon_scratch:

Elfin 13-09-2020 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by linen53
I admit I spent yesterday afternoon watching parts 1, 2, 3, and 4 of the video; you watched part 4 Elfin. Malaria will repeatedly relapse once they have had it. I felt for the guy to. Amazing how all the porters were so affected. The two Maasai warriors are amazing. They never get lost.

What happened to my cane bridge? It was there yesterday.:icon_scratch:

Amazing Deb..... Don't you find, as I do , upon seeing such footage , that the porters, guides, maasai warriors, and Africans in general , never complain/ moan/ or otherwise.... They are so very happy to oblige...... And even in poor villages, what do you see... ?..... Nothing but beaming smiles. As for your cane bridge, dear, was it raining????....

Honza 13-09-2020 03:17 PM

This cane bridge?

Elfin 13-09-2020 03:31 PM

.....WOW....

linen53 13-09-2020 03:45 PM

Lol, no raining with the cane bridge.

In one of the video's, I think the 2nd, the survivalist couldn't light a fire. So they all went without breakfast.

I'm thinking I bet the Maasai know how to start a fire in a snap. Can't have that. Heck bet the porters have matches in their pockets to light their cigarettes.:hmh: But that couldn't happen, because it would make the white man look like an imbecile.

The leader of the expedition, Pasquale, takes some pretty precarious routes, through swamps and mud. One of the Maasai say they never get lost, bet they could have found easier routes than the guide without a compass.

linen53 13-09-2020 03:47 PM

Thank you Honza! You found my bridge.:love7:

Elfin 13-09-2020 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by linen53
Lol, no raining with the cane bridge.

In one of the video's, I think the 2nd, the survivalist couldn't light a fire. So they all went without breakfast.

I'm thinking I bet the Maasai know how to start a fire in a snap. Can't have that. Heck bet the porters have matches in their pockets to light their cigarettes.:hmh: But that couldn't happen, because it would make the white man look like an imbecile.

The leader of the expedition, Pasquale, takes some pretty precarious routes, through swamps and mud. One of the Maasai say they never get lost, bet they could have found easier routes than the guide without a compass.

LOL..... You just GOT to admire the maasai .... They are amazing.. they don't say much, but they know everything.... I love how you spell it as is meant ... Double A ... Many just use single A..... ( Those in the know KNOW lol...).... I'm so loving Africa....( Sorry!)... (Trying not to drool ..!)....

BigJohn 13-09-2020 04:56 PM

Glad to see you are really happy.

As for the drool....... LOL!

Elfin 13-09-2020 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigJohn
Glad to see you are really happy.

As for the drool....... LOL!

Behave!!... And NO .. I wasn't a camel in a past life !!!

linen53 13-09-2020 05:15 PM

The pics of life in Africa make me drool! Especially that cane bridge.