Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Lounge (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   All things Christmas ..... (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=147659)

kundalinikid 13-11-2023 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AngelBlue
LOL... Yes I guessed you didn't need to rehearse Kid !!!
( Only joking )
But really , I've yet to meet anyone as miserable as Morrissey LOL....

So you don't post anything ? Not even Christmas cards ? Of course you don't. Stupid of me to ask really I suppose ...

Morrissey? I can’t say for sure. It makes you scratch your head about someone that still has an obvious feud/grudge with a band mate 35 years later.

That's pricey for stamps. You may as well hand deliver it and save the money.

kundalinikid 13-11-2023 12:12 PM

Quote:

I'll never forget the Christmas when myself and my siblings couldnt sleep ( as you can't ) and so my brother snuck downstairs and crept into the front room.
He came back upstairs all excited and told me "He's been !.. I don't know what I've got, but you've got a typewriter .."..

:laughing7:

kundalinikid 13-11-2023 04:46 PM

I think I prefer the holidays where I’m not expected to do all this forced family time but still get a day off work. Thinking Memorial Day, Labor Day, MLK Day, Juneteenth.

AngelBlue 14-11-2023 07:04 AM

Hi Native ...response to post #29.
Ooohhhh but arn't Christmas trees all lit up just so beautiful ?There is nothing more wonderful to make us feel so warm inside and feel the spirit of Christmas...

P.s , who you want to be in Spiritual forum Christmas production ? Now come on, you are admin so can't let the forum down !!! Ok, sorry, I won't resort to emotional blackmail , so if you can't decide I'll put you down as an Angel .
Yes, I think you are a lovely Angel....

AngelBlue 14-11-2023 07:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Honza
I'm a big fan of Christmas. It brings out my spiritual side. 'Tis the season to be jolly.....

Hi Honza ....Oh me too....just adore Christmas .

So who you want to be in the spiritual forum Christmas production.
If you don't have a preference I will of course cast you myself !!!
Hmmmmmmm......
You could actually fill many rolls....

AngelBlue 14-11-2023 07:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kundalinikid
Morrissey? I can’t say for sure. It makes you scratch your head about someone that still has an obvious feud/grudge with a band mate 35 years later.

That's pricey for stamps. You may as well hand deliver it and save the money.

We'll never mind Morrissey pet. As Honza said "tis the season to be jolly ......"

Hmmm yes...
Ok.
So with regard to stamps all I can think is the proclaimers song
"And I would walk 500 miles and I would walk 500 more...."
LOL...
Nah, if I can't afford the postage I'm not walking !!!!
They have to do without !!

AngelBlue 14-11-2023 07:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kundalinikid
I think I prefer the holidays where I’m not expected to do all this forced family time but still get a day off work. Thinking Memorial Day, Labor Day, MLK Day, Juneteenth.

Ok.... So don't do it !!!!
Just tell em "No"
What's the worst that can happen ? They scowl at you !!
You are after all "Scrooge" and you're meant to be the misery of Christmas LOL.
( As long as there's no Tiny Tim on the sidelines banking on your generosity and kindness !!!.....)

kundalinikid 14-11-2023 12:20 PM

Hah, synch with that Proclaimers song. My freshman roommate used to endlessly listen to that. His name happened to be the same as the man she married, and he would often message her on AIM (got her SN from me). What it means...no idea?

Me, the lead role? I'm a terrible actor, just so you know.

BigJohn 14-11-2023 03:42 PM

Quote:

I am currently enjoying watching all the festive cookery/ baking competitions .
As we speak I'm watching a comp with 3 teams that have to make a 4 ft by 4ft gingerbread sculpture of the "nutcracker "...
( Am thinking to do one myself as a centrepiece for the Christmas table LOL...)

I am glad I saw this post. After reading it, I want to make a fruit cake. I love them.......

AngelBlue 15-11-2023 06:43 AM

Hi Kid, #post 38..
( Not sure what it means about that aim stuff etc )
But I LOVE that song.
As for your acting abilities don't worry. You don't even have to act , just be yourself , you're miserable enough... Just perfect for the part LOLOL....
Only joking, sorry can't help myself ..
But truth is it's all virtual , we all just need to imagine what's happening if we can be bothered and tear ourselves away from the games console haha...