Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Lounge (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   What makes you feel alive? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=129575)

Dargor 27-05-2019 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
You sound so like my friend, I dunno what I'm gonna do with you both.

As long as you won't bite I'm okay.

whispershadow 27-05-2019 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flexi-Girl
Just curious. What activities, spiritual or otherwise makes your heart beat a little (or a lot) faster? What makes you tingle with excitement, and joy? Tell us about it.

Spending time with my cats :love3:

Flexi-Girl 27-05-2019 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
I have yet to meet such people. But whatever, let's just agree to disagree since clearly our perspectives and experiences on life are different. You are seeing a six, and I see a nine.

No problem. I enjoy your perspectives even if I may not agree with them. Who knows, I might be wrong about some things. Hopefully we can still be friends. I hope you have a great day. :hug3:

Flexi-Girl 27-05-2019 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whispershadow
Spending time with my cats :love3:

Haha cat's are great fun!

Dargor 27-05-2019 12:17 PM

Quote:

No problem. I enjoy your perspectives even if I may not agree with them. Who knows, I might be wrong about some things. Hopefully we can still be friends. I hope you have a great day. :hug3:

Of course we can still get along fine. You have a great day too.

JosephineB 27-05-2019 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
As long as you won't bite I'm okay.

Nearly missed this post!
Everyone either thinks I'm going to eat them or bite them :icon_eek: :biggrin:

whispershadow 27-05-2019 08:47 PM

Quote:

Haha cat's are great fun!

Yep mine certaintly are, they love playing chase-me-chase-me-try-and-get-me then Tigger doesnt watch where she's going and runs straight into a item of furniture then acts like "I meant to do that, meowmy" :D she's never hurt by it :angel1: :angel9: :cat: :love7:

Flexi-Girl 27-05-2019 10:25 PM

Quote:

Yep mine certaintly are, they love playing chase-me-chase-me-try-and-get-me then Tigger doesnt watch where she's going and runs straight into a item of furniture then acts like "I meant to do that, meowmy" :D she's never hurt by it :angel1: :angel9: :cat: :love7:

That's hilarious! Endless entertainment.

dream jo 27-05-2019 10:28 PM

Quote:

lol my 2 cats do tht thy do or rub my belly my boy lluvs his belly rubd he duz his sistr touchh me if u daree for me to atackk u but feed us now

whispershadow 27-05-2019 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dream jo
lol my 2 cats do tht thy do or rub my belly my boy lluvs his belly rubd he duz his sistr touchh me if u daree for me to atackk u but feed us now

some cats do love belly rubs, others hate it :hug: