Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Natural Remedies (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=115)
-   -   headaches/migraines (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=65674)

Faith33 13-06-2015 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Relucent
Oxygenation. Super hydration.

Try it out for a week and you will notice results.

This really works....coming from a life long migraine sufferer.

dream jo 13-06-2015 09:30 PM

hi

Quote:

Originally Posted by spinnachie
I get horrible headaches and migraines, and I get them fairly often so I am constantly popping advil liquid gels as that seems to be the only thing that works so that I don't have to miss work (personally I think my job has a lot to do with the headaches, go fig!)
I was wondering if anyone has any herbal remedies for headaches so that I can stop relying on advil

hi get bad hed akes 2 obas oll cud hlp it cud or codml prcodmls

birds 13-06-2015 11:23 PM

ease

Consume things that thin the blood and avoid those that thicken it, especially when having an attack.

wliloa 18-06-2015 03:52 PM

Silence is a cure

Quote:

Originally Posted by spinnachie
I get horrible headaches and migraines, and I get them fairly often so I am constantly popping advil liquid gels as that seems to be the only thing that works so that I don't have to miss work (personally I think my job has a lot to do with the headaches, go fig!)
I was wondering if anyone has any herbal remedies for headaches so that I can stop relying on advil

Since you may think work is the root of the problem, why don't you meditate before you go to work. This doesn't have to be anything big or special. Just sit in silence for about 20 minutes before. Eliminate thinking of anything negative and just think of the positive that is going to happen at work. See by how you change your perspective of the situation, your physical health optimizes. Hope this helps. Migraines are the worst.

Leviosa Crimson 20-06-2015 11:00 PM

Magnesium oil has helped me. Low magnesium levels were causing all sorts of issues for me from migraines to muscle pain and kidney stones.

Ravenspirit 20-06-2015 11:23 PM

If you are prone towards actual migraine headaches you might want to switch to decaf actually. Caffeine can help some headaches, ironically, that's why Excedrin helps for some people, but when it comes to migraines it can cause them. It's a major trigger food for some people who suffer from them. For me it's often caffeine, chocolate, tuna, tomatoes, nitrates, like in bacon, lunch meats, wine and thing with a lot of MSG. If you do a food diary for a while and note in it when you have headaches you may find out that some food you eat has been triggering yours.

birds 22-06-2015 10:27 PM

possible

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ravenspirit
If you are prone towards actual migraine headaches you might want to switch to decaf actually. Caffeine can help some headaches, ironically, that's why Excedrin helps for some people, but when it comes to migraines it can cause them. It's a major trigger food for some people who suffer from them. For me it's often caffeine, chocolate, tuna, tomatoes, nitrates, like in bacon, lunch meats, wine and thing with a lot of MSG. If you do a food diary for a while and note in it when you have headaches you may find out that some food you eat has been triggering yours.

It sounds like yours may be caused by high blood pressure.

Mr Interesting 24-06-2015 04:59 AM

This might be worth a read.

I have an old friend who regularly suffers from migraines and as my my insights into myself progressed I suddenly had one about his migraines and went to see him to talk about it and amazingly he was completely rude to me the whole day and we never discussed it.

He says he has faith in God but it suddenly struck me that his faith was dependant, as in having God do what he wants, and that all the energy was blocking his crown chakra... migraines.

Funnily enough I haven't really seen him since and the few times I do he hurriedly puts me down and without really saying says my ideas are stupid so there's obviously a part of him that knows I'm right!

dream jo 24-06-2015 07:14 AM

hi

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Interesting
This might be worth a read.

I have an old friend who regularly suffers from migraines and as my my insights into myself progressed I suddenly had one about his migraines and went to see him to talk about it and amazingly he was completely rude to me the whole day and we never discussed it.

He says he has faith in God but it suddenly struck me that his faith was dependant, as in having God do what he wants, and that all the energy was blocking his crown chakra... migraines.

Funnily enough I haven't really seen him since and the few times I do he hurriedly puts me down and without really saying says my ideas are stupid so there's obviously a part of him that knows I'm right!

i get hed akes i dp smll of obas hlps put so dze codml strng pin killts dr giv me
plus iv notd i sum tims get a vilnt atj hed ake wen sum thng bad is gona happn

tht mzn its nsty 2 u i wud avod him tht man u wer speekn abot avod him lk a bad hed ake he dnt sond nise he dnt

MRS.HASKELL 26-09-2019 03:38 PM

natural remedies for a headache video

my sister currently suffers from headaches she had bad migraines since she was 11 still no reason why or a way of relief