Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Lounge (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   What are you thinking about? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=132398)

girlsearching 05-12-2019 05:30 AM

I'm thinking about what am I doing with my life. I work as a Lunch Lady at a Elementary school I have been at my job for 5 years .

ocean breeze 05-12-2019 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by girlsearching
I'm thinking about what am I doing with my life. I work as a Lunch Lady at a Elementary school I have been at my job for 5 years .

Awesome, that means you get the whole summer off. 5 years of enjoying the summer. Now i'm thinking maybe this would be a good job for me.

Of course if i had my way i'd stay unemployed while remaining financially balanced.

hazada guess 05-12-2019 01:33 PM

I am thinking about what Christmas presents to buy at the moment.

girlsearching 06-12-2019 01:28 AM

Quote:

Today, 05:47 AM
ocean breeze
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlsearching

Awesome, that means you get the whole summer off. 5 years of enjoying the summer. Now i'm thinking maybe this would be a good job for me.

Of course if i had my way i'd stay unemployed while remaining financially balanced.

Thanks Ocean Breeze. My life is pretty much dull . I don't know how to drive but the Elementary school I work at is in walking distance from my house . being a Lunch Lady is a okay job.

Ciona 07-12-2019 05:12 AM

I'm thinking about sanity and peace of mind.

Lynn 07-12-2019 05:54 AM

Hello

I am thinking about Matt the founder here. I was just getting to know him when he passed. The funny thing is that he never thought I would stay long here when I joined in Feb 2007 and here I am keeping the lights on.

I am blessed to be here and I am blessed the site is still here. That I can hold that LIGHT in his memory.

Lynn

dream jo 07-12-2019 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

I am thinking about Matt the founder here. I was just getting to know him when he passed. The funny thing is that he never thought I would stay long here when I joined in Feb 2007 and here I am keeping the lights on.

I am blessed to be here and I am blessed the site is still here. That I can hold that LIGHT in his memory.

Lynn

sorry to hear lynn wishh i cud of met him

dream jo 07-12-2019 10:58 PM

forsfill spirts tryn to get trhuu it wongg mometss or end of serviss wear its a no go

Honza 14-12-2019 12:45 PM

I am thinking that my relationship with I AM has got so bad I must do something about it.

jojobean 16-12-2019 07:45 PM

I am thinking about all the stuff I have left to do before Christmas, and I'm getting a little anxiety over it. Christmas came too fast this year. I usually enjoy the hustle and bustle but this year I am just so angry. I mean I am losing my mind so hard lately. It's been a tough year all around and I know I'm also reacting to a recent loss but still. I am quick to anger these days.
I have tried not to fly off the handle at everything but then something else will happen, and bam, I'm screaming and cussing and acting like a general idiot. Stressed out to the max. I really just want a nap and time for myself where I am literally all alone, no people or pets hounding me.
I need a truly selfish day. urgh