Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   General Religion (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   PRAYING & GETTING RESULTS (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=131351)

BigJohn 11-01-2021 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
THAT is the thing...knowing where to listen, how to hear guidance!
A friend taught me. :smile:
He went to a psychic development type school!
Like, if you had a gift, learn more about it.
You could not graduate until you flipped a coin 100 times and
got it correct 100 times...head or tails. :tongue:

I have had people draw cards from a deck and guess what they are...
write it down. I always get it right (as my mother also could do)...

Some would say a '4' as their card face down...nope, I would always say the suit, also.
People thought it was trick...it was me listening inside to my 'spirit allies'.

Really nice post that has provided much 'food for thought'.

Miss Hepburn 11-01-2021 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigJohn
Really nice post that has provided much 'food for thought'.

I'm glad - cuz your guides or helpers or angels are right their inside helping you...ya, just have to fine tune your attention inwardly.

Native spirit 12-01-2021 02:45 PM

I know some people who are Born again Christians. the woman is an ordained Minister to look at her you would think she is a teenager.
she is only 4ft8 at the most but she is married with 3 kids,
She prayers to God as usual then she changes the way she teaches it reminds me of the Gospel singers.
she swings her arms everywhere and she says she goes into a trance like state. she is the only one to do Healing as she has the only one that has been given ,the go ahead by god.

I am wicked to her because i am a medium and a Healer i dont work for God her words.
I said to her i dont believe in your God i prayer to the creator for the Higher good and i prayer everywhere, out in Nature is best for me.as for Healing i get a lot more results.
but still i am wicked.
She is very confident so much so it looks like Arogance she came to an Interview we were holding for a support worker for the Elderly on the council.
i was on the interview pannel she didnt get the job someone else got it she has not spoken to me since.
so much for being christian

Namaste

Molearner 12-01-2021 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Native spirit
I know some people who are Born again Christians. the woman is an ordained Minister to look at her you would think she is a teenager.
she is only 4ft8 at the most but she is married with 3 kids,
She prayers to God as usual then she changes the way she teaches it reminds me of the Gospel singers.
she swings her arms everywhere and she says she goes into a trance like state. she is the only one to do Healing as she has the only one that has been given ,the go ahead by god.

I am wicked to her because i am a medium and a Healer i dont work for God her words.
I said to her i dont believe in your God i prayer to the creator for the Higher good and i prayer everywhere, out in Nature is best for me.as for Healing i get a lot more results.
but still i am wicked.
She is very confident so much so it looks like Arogance she came to an Interview we were holding for a support worker for the Elderly on the council.
i was on the interview pannel she didnt get the job someone else got it she has not spoken to me since.
so much for being christian

Namaste

Namaste,

Expand your horizons.....it is easy to find detestable people of any persuasions....I don't believe in blanket judgements...but to each his own...:)

Miss Hepburn 12-01-2021 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molearner
Namaste,
Expand your horizons.....it is easy to find detestable people of any persuasions....
I don't believe in blanket judgements...but to each his own...:)

Why?* Native told a story as it happened.
There was no blanket judgment.
Anyone could have said 'so much for being Christian'...it's hard to be thought of as wicked by a Christian.
It makes ya: 1. not respect the religion 2. not wanna be one 3. perceive (not judge) that person doesn't seem like they're
loving their neighbor.

* I mean, sure, we all could expand our horizons.

Molearner 12-01-2021 07:58 PM

Quote:

Why?* Native told a story as it happened.
There was no blanket judgment.
Anyone could have said 'so much for being Christian'...it's hard to be thought of as wicked by a Christian.
It makes ya: 1. not respect the religion 2. not wanna be one 3. perceive (not judge) that person doesn't seem like they're
loving their neighbor.

* I mean, sure, we all could expand our horizons.

Miss Hepburn,

Fairness would have included a qualifier. IMO that would be: 'She claimed to be a born again Christian'. There is a huge difference between claiming and being one in reality. She has appropriated the title by all appearances without the bonafides. A wolf in sheep's clothing.

Native spirit 12-01-2021 10:31 PM

What i said is correct she does claim to be a Born again christian.and not just to myself either. these are her words not mine.
So in my opinion does not come into it.

Namaste

Miss Hepburn 12-01-2021 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Native spirit
I know some people who are Born again Christians. the woman is an ordained Minister...

Molearner, so you're saying a person should say, "I know people who say that are B A Christians."
When you know they are and they say they are?
Doesn't make sense. You just read it wrong. Must have.

Molearner 13-01-2021 03:06 AM

Quote:

Molearner, so you're saying a person should say, "I know people WHO SAY that are B A Christians."
When you know they are and they say they are?
Doesn't make sense.

Miss Hepburn,

Try asking them HOW they were born again.....it is a spiritual process not just something read and remembered from the 3rd chapter of John. If it is a bragging right I can almost guarantee it is not genuine. It is about like people draping themselves with the flag....they are just as likely to be terrorists. From what Native Spirit said she sounded like a charlatan to me.

Molearner 13-01-2021 03:03 PM

Perhaps it would be easier to understand if one claimed to belong to the Church of the Enlightened.......would we accept that all members are enlightened ?