Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Art (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=65)
-   -   Portrait Readings (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=132568)

AndysSpiritualArt 26-11-2019 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ocean breeze
All these people in the portraits. You know them personally or meet them through the internet?

The first ones were for friends and then I started doing them for strangers, and still some for friends and family.

AndysSpiritualArt 26-11-2019 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
Whoever has the funds I suspect.

Up until very recently they have been for free, just a few people paid for them and a lot donated to greyhound rescue charities for me. It costs a lot of time, energy, materials and postage to keep doing them for free. I don't work due to a chronic illness and funds are getting low. The portrait readings are no longer for free as I can't afford to do it. So a bit of money to cover costs and a bit to put in my savings is a big help.

The price is on my FB page in a sticky post at the top of the page. www.facebook.com/andysspiritualart :smile:

AndysSpiritualArt 27-12-2019 01:44 PM

Here's a new painting! :smile:

0041 Koen by Andy, on Flickr

AndysSpiritualArt 30-12-2019 02:09 PM

Another new painting.

0042 Patricia by Andy, on Flickr

janielee 31-12-2019 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
Whoever has the funds I suspect.

That sounds like an insinuation that that’s negative. Nothing wrong with charging.

Jl

janielee 31-12-2019 01:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndysSpiritualArt
Up until very recently they have been for free, just a few people paid for them and a lot donated to greyhound rescue charities for me. It costs a lot of time, energy, materials and postage to keep doing them for free. I don't work due to a chronic illness and funds are getting low. The portrait readings are no longer for free as I can't afford to do it. So a bit of money to cover costs and a bit to put in my savings is a big help.

The price is on my FB page in a sticky post at the top of the page. www.facebook.com/andysspiritualart :smile:

Thanks for the information, nothing wrong with asking for a fee, and agree it takes time and supplies.

Be well! :smile: :hug2:

Jl

janielee 31-12-2019 01:04 AM

35 Euro, what a bargain! Thanks!

AndysSpiritualArt 01-01-2020 01:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by janielee
35 Euro, what a bargain! Thanks!

Thanks Janielee. I have got the price as low as I can go. The water colour pencils ain't cheap and I get through them quickly! :icon_eek: Also, from readings I've seen advertised, 30 to 40 euro seems the norm for a 30 minute reading. My readings can take an hour as I watch the images move and change and I ask questions about each image. Before I move to the next image I sketch and write about what I had seen. The painting can take 16 hours, sometimes a bit longer. So, yeah, bargain. :biggrin:

janielee 01-01-2020 03:20 AM

Thank you, Andy!

janielee 01-01-2020 03:05 PM

PS I wanted to say, don’t feel apologetic about your fees, you offer a service, put your heart into it.

Wishing you prosperity and shared blessings in 2020 and beyond.

Namaste

Jl