Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Old News (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=84)
-   -   NEW! Chat Room (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=912)

daisy 14-09-2006 10:20 PM

it's my own fault lol stay up til all hours have to get up just before my dream time begins

Mother Goose 14-09-2006 10:23 PM

lol...I'm one to talk! that dream I had came to me during a nap that I took because I'd stayed up too late...chatting with friends online *blush*

kundalini 14-09-2006 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daisy
mods and board owners can we please at some point set things up like development circles, a private readings room and a meditation group within the chat room??

Hi daisy, I said the exact same thing about readings when I was talking to chi chi in the chat room. It does make sense, doesn't it? I don't know if anyone can set up rooms, I know have the option to but I don't know if anybody else does? Do they?

Kundalini.

daisy 14-09-2006 10:34 PM

lol just posted to you on other thread yeah chi chi mentioned you'd said about readings, the board owner should be able to set it up

kundalini 15-09-2006 12:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daisy
lol just posted to you on other thread yeah chi chi mentioned you'd said about readings, the board owner should be able to set it up

Hi daisy,

All members, myself included, can set up private rooms but it seems that these rooms 'disappear' not long after one has left the room that they have set up. I will PM devolution about this matter.

Kundalini.

devolution 15-09-2006 01:03 AM

Let me know what rooms you want and I will install them... (Permanently)
I can setup rooms to require a specific password before people can enter them.

Katara 15-09-2006 03:02 AM

WOw! The chat room's awesome devolution. *smiles*

devolution 16-09-2006 09:02 PM

We've created a new 'Readings' room so that members who wish to offer readings can meet in here!

Glorymist 16-09-2006 10:03 PM

You know what would be nice as far as the chat room is concerned ??

And - - since I am *totally* ignorant as to the "how-to's" and various possibilities that can even be done on these machines - - let alone in the set-up for this chat room - - I have no idea if it can even be done.

But - - is there such a way as to let people know if and when and who is in the chat room before they even head into it ?? Like - - the list at the bottome of the overall thread that lets people know who is in the board ?? Can something be done like that ??

And maybe - - if that could be set up - - is there any way besides a PM - - where you could notify someone that you can see on the board but isn't in the chat room - - to head there - - so the two of you could interact ??

Mainly because - - I still have to use dial-up - - and it takes me forever to get in there - - and then I don't find anyone in there. AACCKK ! !

Just asking. HeH

:->

Glorymist 16-09-2006 10:05 PM

AACCKK ! !

There already IS something like that down at the bottom of the list ! ! That is WAY cool ! !

< - - - - incredibly dumb about some things.

hee hee hee