Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Death & The Afterlife (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Reincarnation believers that don't wanna come back, what r u doing about it? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=140788)

Kate Matthews 11-07-2021 04:21 PM

Ms. Hepburn...good question. I'm driven to clean up my act lol. Forgive others. Do things differently. Let things go when I make a mistake.

Paying attention.

Join with my Higher Self as I can.

Miss Hepburn 11-07-2021 05:09 PM

Now could I be wrong...YES~!
I thought, learned, was taught, read when we have gotten to a certain 'place'
we don't need earth anymore so we 'move on' to like a 'College' now,
(earth being a Public School in the Bronx, NY, LOL ...don't get mad at me,
the Bronx can be nice ---I have friends raised there! I've been to their apartments.
They did happen to leave as soon as they could!)

BUT, there are a couple books talking about a Spirit Guide that was here only one time!
She was killed as a Native by Spaniards invading Central or South America 100s of years ago.
And now here she is a Spirit Guide....so what do I now??! :tongue:

bobjob 11-07-2021 05:24 PM

The way I understand what I've learned about this stuff is that how we behaved in this dimension is what WE'LL judge ourselves on. How well we tried - not necessarily succeeded - to meet the goals WE set for ourselves before we incarnated this last time or - if you're not persuaded that reincarnation is a fact - then the only time you have incarnated here.

I would need persuasion that someone in recent times knows with authority the details you've mentioned BUT even if they are exactly right so what? Every individual is at a personal level of spiritual progress and their path will be different from others' paths.

One thing I am confident about is that when I kick my clogs and look back at my life or lives I'll have a wider view than I have now. And, I expect, I may see things very differently from the way I see 'em now.

lostsoul13 11-07-2021 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Hey, can I ask you something ? You are now the 2nd person here using the
word avatar as, I think, for your body here. Where did that come from?

It's quite well used here- I've seen it around a few times...it's a well known word for third person referring to their body or human ... It's much tidy than human, or exchanges or body's...

bobjob 11-07-2021 06:04 PM

It looks to me like it's been brought in from the world of gaming, a way for an individual to represent themselves in a virtual fantasy world.

I'm not persuaded there's any connection between that and this website that is, after all, based on spiritual conversations and considerations.

iamthat 11-07-2021 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rah nam
The decision to come or not to come is not made on this level. Having said this, most who are on the end on their path (3D path) will know to some degree. At this stage, the HS will take over the guidance. ...
Unwavering trust in creation and of cause into those who oversee my incarnation. It's a proven method for me.

Thanks Rah nam. Your words make a lot of sense.

Peace

Nick96intent 11-07-2021 08:00 PM

off topis but with good intent I disagree on (whether) who you are is of more importance than where you are.

Where you are is not who you are... no forget this.

Who you are is who you are where you are which is more important because .... lol (words) if you know who are, you somehow care about where you are ...

Where you are is who are someone can write in a stone .

(Feels out of alignment of the 'law of the one' or the divine law however it is said this post,this moment but I never was a fan of it... ...at least not in a collective mode, like the concept that 'we are all one mind... No I can't deal with that. )

Rah nam 12-07-2021 02:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lostsoul13
It's quite well used here- I've seen it around a few times...it's a well known word for third person referring to their body or human ... It's much tidy than human, or exchanges or body's...

I prefer the term, body/mind complex, as it was used by the Ra group.
Where the personality is referred to as the body/mind/spirit complex.
Ra made it very clear, by using the term, complex, that the personality is made up of different parts, the body, which is part of the planetary consciousness stream, the mind, which is an artificial construct, spanning this planet, and the brain interfaces with, and we the spirit, having a symbiotic relationship with the body/mind.
The relationship between spirit and planet is very clear defined, the planet gives us, spirit, a platform to learn on this level, and we, spirit, help the planet to a higher level of consciousness.
Win/win the only way forward.

Nick96intent 13-07-2021 01:18 PM

Ram nam,

first we are energy beings; pure awareness

zastrakoza 13-07-2021 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Hey, can I ask you something ? You are now the 2nd person here using the
word avatar as, I think, for your body here. Where did that come from?

I got it from the movie, Avatar. It is a simple movie about seeing and loving the being inside the organic matter.