Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Art (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=65)
-   -   My Oil Paintings (Lancaster Bomber) (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=4562)

psychoslice 09-09-2020 02:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uma
Time to do some more?

Hi Uma, I have been making reborn dolls, they are realistic, most people like them but some are freaked out by them, I can't remember if I shared photos of any here. from last time i was here ?.:smile:

Native spirit 09-09-2020 03:07 PM

Are you still painting? because they are very good.

reborn dolls can sell for a lot of money.put a photo of them up

Namaste

psychoslice 10-09-2020 06:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Native spirit
Are you still painting? because they are very good.

reborn dolls can sell for a lot of money.put a photo of them up

Namaste

No, I haven't done a painting for quite awhile, and yes i will put up a photo or two of the dolls, I just still have to work out how using Dropbox.:smile:

Elfin 03-12-2020 01:48 PM

Yes, as some one mentioned, the Lancaster still flies over east Yorkshire on occasion.... I had a gentleman customer that loved his aircraft... The Lancaster being his favourite... It does a fly past over the coast line of the north sea in summer .... Special days...

psychoslice 04-12-2020 01:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elfin
Yes, as some one mentioned, the Lancaster still flies over east Yorkshire on occasion.... I had a gentleman customer that loved his aircraft... The Lancaster being his favourite... It does a fly past over the coast line of the north sea in summer .... Special days...

Interesting, I think there is only two Lancaster's that are still flying in the world today, I would love to see one but there are non here in Australia.:icon_frown:

Elfin 04-12-2020 06:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by psychoslice
Interesting, I think there is only two Lancaster's that are still flying in the world today, I would love to see one but there are non here in Australia.:icon_frown:

.... Yes I believe only 2 still operational.... Oh it's such a shame you cannot see them fly. We are lucky here . ( Australia a little far to go for a "flypast" maybe !).... I suppose if you look on YouTube for the East Yorkshire/ Lincolnshire flypasts , they would be in there somewhere... Hardly the same I know. Am thinking probably the last one was 2019 , as things were all cancelled this year.

dream jo 23-01-2021 12:20 AM

I love it I do Michael Jackson born is great even John Lennon one is great I already might do I just Auto I don't spill it out too I didn't realise but I was doing for a long time and I showed some Caitlin mediums at my local church summer sauce put on is April in your themselves paper paper people recognise themselves

AbodhiSky 16-05-2021 01:19 AM

a guy called me john lennon in walmart so i related to his painting