Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Tarot and Oracle Cards (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=146)
-   -   Tarot practice thread (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=89118)

idkusername 29-05-2016 03:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tealily
Reading for idkusername

You asked two questions (tarot gets easily confused!), so I'll ask the first one.

* Happy Tarot

Precipitating events: 5 of Pent

This feels to me like the relationship was kind of on the rocks, if there was a relationship previously, it may have been 'limping along' :/ Doesn't feel like you were getting what you wanted/needed from it.

Situation: Hermit rev, clarified by Judgement rev

This feels to me that one of the parties (potentially the man) is consciously walking away. This is a terribly personal question you don't have to answer, but the energy here kind of feels like there was some kind of hookup, he's not feeling great about it (wrong time, wrong place, wrong person, something like that) and wanting to consciously move on. If he'd recently broken up with someone, he may be wanting to focus on his own healing for a while.

Need to know: 3 of Wands rev + 9 of Pent rev

This also doesn't feel strong - 3's usually represent growth and reversed, usually indicate a lack of growth. The 9 of Pent rev in particular though feels like you keep hanging out by your phone, hoping he'll call or text.

Adv: Chariot
LO: High Priestess rev, 4 of Wands

Do you have children, or a family? This kind of feels to me that in the near future, you'll wisen up and realise the guy may have been more of a temporary thing than a long-term thing. There also seems to be the feeling that your life is rich in other ways, so don't waste too much time being sad about this guy. Rock your life and the people who you get to share it with (4 of Wands usually represents the home, friends or family and I ALWAYS like The Chariot).

Hope this helps

Next reading for tealily

Newbie friendly: "Is it wise for me to go on a shopping spree in the city tomorrow, or stay home?"

Suggested choice spread: (3 cards)
Card 1) "Is it wise for tealily to go on a shopping spree in the city tomorrow"
Card 2) "Is it wise for tealily to stay home tomorrow"
Card 3) A useful consideration when making this decision

Anyone:

I have an oil heater in one of the following rooms - which one? Largest bedroom, study, or loungeroom.

No I am not married or have children, but you're response about leaving him sounds very accurate & focusing more with my friends! Sorry about the two questions! For your reading about the anyone subject I got lounge room :D

tealily 29-05-2016 03:49 AM

^ Just for the purposes of the people following the thread, would you be able to list the deck and spreads you used? :)

And then you'll need to list your followup question :)

Feedback for idkusername

It was the study - sorry! (asking about what other cards you had to see if the cards may have been showing you in a different way than you expected)

Next reading for idkusername

idkusername 29-05-2016 01:02 PM

Quote:

^ Just for the purposes of the people following the thread, would you be able to list the deck and spreads you used? :)

And then you'll need to list your followup question :)

Feedback for idkusername

It was the study - sorry! (asking about what other cards you had to see if the cards may have been showing you in a different way than you expected)

Next reading for idkusername

Yes I would, I am using the Golden Universal Tarot Deck, I revived it as a gift (:

My follow up question would be- is my friend going to be moving away far from me?

Awh! Darn it! Maybe I'll get it next time, now I'm kinda doubting the spread I'm using since the cards I got for the lounge all seemed to make sense :/

tealily 29-05-2016 03:10 PM

What cards did you pull for each situation? :) Happy to have a look.

And no need to beat yourself up, this thread is for learning :)

Reading for idk

I tweaked your questions slightly as we have a policy of not doing readings for 3rd parties here (eg "how does ____ feel about me" / " Will ___ do ....") :)

"What can idk do to maintain friends with the person who is moving far away from them?"

* Fountain Tarot
My usual 4-card spread

Situation: Death
Need to know: 8 of Swords
Advice: 9 of Coins
Likely outcome: The Devil rev

This looks kind of contradictory, is it a healthy friendship?! (or maybe I've picked up on another friend who is moving far away)

Big changes to the relationship - yes, but for some reason you feel stuck, on the spot, as if you won't be able to stay in contact. It's like they're moving to the army or something and there's this big, not-so-usual block to communication.

I don't think it'll be impossible to stay in touch though, as 9 of Coins often comes up to me as a "messages from a distance" card (see the bird flying over the wall), so text messages and phone calls etc.

As a likely outcome - this is the other card that confuses me slightly, but if 8 of Swords speaks of restrictions, Devil rev speaks of freedom - the friendship may actually be stronger/healthier when you guys are apart! :O

Hope that helps

Next reading for tealily

Another newbie (slash lenormand-friendly!) question:

Q: Do I live in a big, single-storey house, or a narrow double-storey house? Use any spread you like.

idkusername 29-05-2016 03:44 PM

Quote:

What cards did you pull for each situation? :) Happy to have a look.

And no need to beat yourself up, this thread is for learning :)

Reading for idk

I tweaked your questions slightly as we have a policy of not doing readings for 3rd parties here (eg "how does ____ feel about me" / " Will ___ do ....") :)

"What can idk do to maintain friends with the person who is moving far away from them?"

* Fountain Tarot
My usual 4-card spread

Situation: Death
Need to know: 8 of Swords
Advice: 9 of Coins
Likely outcome: The Devil rev

This looks kind of contradictory, is it a healthy friendship?! (or maybe I've picked up on another friend who is moving far away)

Big changes to the relationship - yes, but for some reason you feel stuck, on the spot, as if you won't be able to stay in contact. It's like they're moving to the army or something and there's this big, not-so-usual block to communication.

I don't think it'll be impossible to stay in touch though, as 9 of Coins often comes up to me as a "messages from a distance" card (see the bird flying over the wall), so text messages and phone calls etc.

As a likely outcome - this is the other card that confuses me slightly, but if 8 of Swords speaks of restrictions, Devil rev speaks of freedom - the friendship may actually be stronger/healthier when you guys are apart! :O

Hope that helps

Next reading for tealily

Another newbie (slash lenormand-friendly!) question:

Q: Do I live in a big, single-storey house, or a narrow double-storey house? Use any spread you like.

Our friendship is strong & a healthy one, so I can see how it can become a stronger bond when we separate

For your newbie question I got big, single story (hope this one isn't wrong, lol!) the cards I got were 3 of swords, 3 of wands & 9 of cups!

my last question would be on this thread (for now), what more can I do to improve my relationship with my angels/guides

Thank you for helping with working this thread! I've had fun & thank you so much for taking your time out to help me! :hug2:

tealily 29-05-2016 03:55 PM

Feedback for idkusername

Sorry, it's actually a narrow double-storey! That 3 of Swords would have been a flag for me personally, but without seeing the cards you had for the other spread hard to judge. To be fair, questions like this (yes/no) are difficult to answer with tarot as we've already discussed.

Reading for idkusername

* Fountain Tarot (I love this deck)

Sit: 3 of Wands rev --> I see this card and instantly get the phrase "stop trying so hard!!" jumping into my head
NTK: Justice
Advice: Queen of Wands rev

I feel like this is a confidence issue rather than a relationship one - Justice really gives me the impression that when they want to make a big contact in your life, they will, and that you don't need to try so hard to reach them/do anything with them. Trust that your spiritual backup are all on-side already.

Hope this helps!

Next reading for tealily

I'm having a lot of trouble getting to sleep at the moment - combo of really cold weather, high stress, whacked up body clock etc. I've been trying to exercise and sleep well but often find it difficult getting to sleep... or staying asleep as my body will wake up 4-5 hrs later.

Q: What can I do to improve my sleeping habits?

faithy 29-05-2016 06:12 PM

Originally posted by idkusername

Quote:

Hello Faithy, I did a three card reading for you & the cards I pulled were

XX (judgement)
Queen of Wands
I (the Magician)

Looking into these cards, I realize that in the illustration, the first thing that stood out to me was that, they were all looking at something or it felt like me that they were looking for something. They also all came out to be up right, which is positive.

As I begin to interpret the first card XX (judgement) I see that they're calling for something, looking up above at an angel. The card also signifies or one of the things it signifies is calling. It also signifies news & an announcement. Thus, it might be soon you will be reunited with Michael, if there is news coming your way.

Queen of Wands illustration shows to me power, but also as if she has everything but is still searching, since she's sitting on a throne, she has power, but looks as if she's still looking for something. One of the many meanings of this card is determination, what comes to my head at this point is that they're determined in finding what they're looking for.

I (magician) is the third card, also my mind tells me this card has to do with power in this aspect & one of the meaning of this card that stands out to me is that it suggest that you have the power to make your desires come true. Which makes sense being that I interpreted that all these cards signify search & power to me. Also that you are determined to make something happen, with this desire it will. This is a good card when you've been wishing for something & wanting something.

I believe either you & or your brother is searching for eachother & the power unknown to us will bring you guys together, I also believe this is something you've been wanting for a while & have been looking forward too or looking too. I cannot tell you the exact date but I have a feeling it might be soon. With the cards being up all right, you will get positive results. Maybe an important announcement having to do with it will come your way.

Best Wishes

Feedback for idkusername

Thank you for the reading idkusername it has given me real hope that this reunion with my brother will happen, all good news awesome :hug3:

Next reading for tealily

I'm having a lot of trouble getting to sleep at the moment - combo of really cold weather, high stress, whacked up body clock etc. I've been trying to exercise and sleep well but often find it difficult getting to sleep... or staying asleep as my body will wake up 4-5 hrs later.

Fortune 30-05-2016 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by faithy
Originally posted by idkusername

Feedback for idkusername

Thank you for the reading idkusername it has given me real hope that this reunion with my brother will happen, all good news awesome :hug3:

Next reading for tealily

Reading for faithy

*Fairy Lenormand

5-card line, followed by a 3-card line.

5-card line: Bouquet + Letter + Sun + Ring + Mountain

This confirms that the subject and the problems are being properly identified by the deck.
Bouquet + Letter = this free reading exchange on this forum
+ Sun(being awake, trouble sleeping)
+ Ring(your body clock/circadian rhythm/sleep cycles)
+ Mountain(cold weather & high stress)

3-card line: House + Birds + Woman

My first suggestion is to look into the air quality of your home. Potential issues involving your ears, nose &/or throat should be checked out. Reduce the "noise pollution" that may be in your home. Don't try to flutter around doing so much(Birds), give yourself the time you need to get comfy in your nest(House.) Birds nest for good reasons. :biggrin: Certain stimuli at home, that may be making you nervous and jittery. You could try reducing your caffeine intake if you do so, try stopping that intake earlier on in your day(perhaps before it gets dark! With the Sun card above Birds). Other stimuli may include phone calls, conversations and chatting that gets your mind all-worked up and may cause your thoughts to race.

Next reading for Fortune

Question: What do I need to know regarding my situation with B?

tealily 30-05-2016 01:30 AM

Feedback for Fortune

Hi, that one was actually for me - but SO COOL. Great to have a new player in the thread!

I do have some minor sinus issues and often wake up during the night because my throat has gone really dry - still trying to figure out whether there's some kind of pollen/dust in the air, or a dehydration issue. And then, I'm probably at my computer right till bedtime when I need to wind down with zero technology :red face:

I finally got a solid bit of sleep last night - but I had to change bed, move blankets and make changes to the heaters I was using the get everything the right temperature and comfortable (nesting) :smile:

Thank you!

Next reading for Fortune

tealily 30-05-2016 03:51 AM

Quote:

Next reading for Fortune

Reading for Fortune

* Shadowscapes tarot (don't use this one much, so giving it a go)

Hmm. Interesting. Is there some sort of past social history between the two of you? ie B is an ex-lover or something like that?

Situation: Queen of Wands rev

This says to me that you may be feeling quite cautious about this relationship at this time - "once burned, twice shy" kind of stuff.

What you need to know: 10 of Cups rev

This is the card that makes me think there's a past rather than a present history with B. I feel like one of you - possibly you - and hanging onto the relationship more than B. This feels like it's a relationship in the ending stages rather than the beginning.

Where it's going: 3 of Pentacles

So, despite all the above cards, it actually looks like B will still be in your life for a while. I don't know the circumstances but it looks like they're still going to be assisting you/working alongside you in some capacity, so if this is a split you might stay friends, if a combined work project is coming to a close you might work again in the future etc.

Let me know how that goes, I don't think I've used Shadowscapes outside of self-readings before :)

Next reading for tealily
Your pick of question, otherwise feel free to pull any three cards and ask them to tell you something about me :)