Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.
We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.
|Posting a New Message
|To post a message, please browse to the forum you are interested in, for example "Lounge".
Then, if you wish to post a new topic, click on the "NEW THREAD" button:
A box will appear allowing you to type your message. Please remember to enter a 'Title' for your message.
After you have finished, please click "Submit New Thread".
|Replying to a Message
|If you are reading a message already on the forum and you wish to reply to it, please click the 'Post Reply' button which is under the main forum menu at the top of the page:
You can also scroll down to the bottom of the page and use the 'Quick Reply' box to type a simple reply. When you have finished click 'Post Quick Reply' and your message will be displayed.
|Including Pictures in Posts
|You are able to include small picture files in your posts (in JPG, GIF or BMP format) up to 100K - the maxium dimenstions of pictures is 800 x 600.
To attach a picture do the following:
1. When you are writing your message, click either the paper clip icon in the toolbar or the 'Manage Attachments' button below the message box. (See below).
2. The Manage Attachment window opens.
3. Click "Browse" to open your file open dialog box and find the file you wish to upload. Or you can type in a URL to grab a file from a different website.
4. Click Upload and your file will be uploaded and checked. If it is OK you will see an icon appear like below.
If you decide you don't wish to upload this file, you can click "Remove"
5. If there is a problem with the file (the file size being too big or the dimensions over the limit), then a message will appear informing you of this.
6. When you have finished uploading your files, click "Close this Window"
7. Don't forget to complete your post!
Note: You may include up to 5 files per post. Please note that to help us provide best service to you, we prefer if you can link to images/files in your posts, as our disk space is not unlimited. Thank you!
|Keeping Logged In
|If you find you have to keep logging in whilst replying to posts, or you lose information half-way, please make sure of these important things:
1. Make Sure 'Remember Me' is checked when logging in
2. Make Sure Cookies are working correctly on your computer
Internet Explorer is notorious for problems, bugs, security holes of all kinds, including Cookie problems. Often it doesn't store them properly, and you might find on many sites you have to keep logging in again and again. Sometimes, restarting your browser or computer helps. Sometimes the problem stays for a while.
Please consider using another browser like Firefox or Opera.
All times are GMT. The time now is 03:51 PM.