PDA

View Full Version : Meeting my Guardian Angel

shoni7510
17-04-2016, 04:52 PM
It first happened 5 years ago when I was reading a book on angels and guides. I became more interested in my guardian angel and I read that you can contact him or her and ask for anything. The book said writing a letter was the best option. I decided to try it. I was travelling to another country on a plane when I read this. As soon as I arrived and I was checked into a hotel I started to write the letter. I wrote "Dear Guardian Angel, please help me to loose weight until I am 60 kg. Thank you and I signed my name". I folded the letter neatly and put it by my bedside and went to sleep. I was very tired so I slept quickly and soundly. I was woken up at midnight for no apparent reason and I decided to go to the bathroom. As soon as I came back before I fell asleep I heard a voice loud and clear speaking from my vocal chords saying "I have got a surprise for you". I asked who that is and the answer was "an angel" and soon after that he took my soul from the case where it dwells and started to play with it as if it is a small baby, throwing it up and down and running his hands down the whole soul like caressing it. The feeling was so sweet and it went on for maybe an hour until I lost track of time and I fell asleep again. I perceived the angel as male and female at the same time. In the morning I understood that that was my guardian angel and I was so excited. I went back home after 2 days or so. Once I was home I had a dream a day or so after where I saw a very busy angel wearing a pink outfit asking people in the mall to come and help with things that I needed and some were giving me things that looked like books. He was male at first. Then the dream moved to the bedroom where I was sleeping and he peeped at me and I saw his face through my closed eyes and blankets over my head. She was now female. The face and the whole body was made of solid water and she looked tall and bulky but no wings. She still looked androgynous. That kicked started a relationship between myself and my guardian angel where we talked about anything and everything. Her name turned out to be Rose and I had to do my homework to find it as she refused to have me give her any other name except her own.

Grace222
18-04-2016, 01:18 AM
Great story! Will have to try that. :)

shoni7510
18-04-2016, 08:03 AM
I read about it in a book so I am confident it should work for you too.

TheDove
27-05-2016, 09:52 PM
That is awesome!!!

TheDove
27-05-2016, 10:36 PM
About 32 years ago, (when cell phones didn't exist) my husband was in a car accident at an intersection when a car turned in front of him. Husband and other driver was fine, but our car was almost totaled. Went car into a dealership for repairs. It was almost a month and car was still in for repairs. I was on my lunch break from work and decided to drive to the dealership to see what was taking so long. I got out of my car, walked up to the center building area and waited to talk to someone. I was standing up on high cemented curb, about 6-8 inches high with my body against the building stucco wall. Then a car swerved around the building toward me and squealed the car tires and suddenly stopped. A young man got out of the car, while the car was still running and the wheels turned toward me. The young guy worked at the dealership and was parking the car for the customer. That customer was an old lady who was wearing glasses that made her eyes look 200% bigger, nearly her eyes popping out of her head, through her eyeglasses. She got in the car. She tried to start the car, which was already running and made a horrible noise. I turned and looked at her like "geesh lady" as the car was about 3 feet away from my body. The old lady must have realized the car was already running and obviously shifted the car from park to neutral because she was accelerating the gas (revving the engine), but the car wouldn't go. I turned again to look at her like what the heck is she doing?? Then the old lady immediately moved the neutral position to drive while her foot was on the gas pedal and the car leaped toward me. The car then stopped because its tires were going right toward me, but THANK GOD, the 6-8 inch high curb stopped the car. The front of the car was now touching my body and I could see those eyeballs popping out of her head through her glasses and then it was apparent the old lady panicked because she didn't step on the brakes, but accidentally stepped on the gas and that car JUMPED the curb and pinned my body and then dragged me against the stucco wall. I felt my body getting tighter and tighter as my body was being pinned against the wall. I tried to take my hands and arms and pushed on top of the hood of the old lady's car to try and free my body and I even sucked in my gut, hoping I could release myself up over the hood of the car, but I was smashed in between the car and stucco wall as my body was being dragged and getting tighter and tighter. Then.....the car stopped as the the front end of the car hit metal wrought iron gates that were used to close the dealership at night. There I was, my body up about a foot from the curb and smashed in between the wall and car. I blacked out for a few seconds. I woke up with my lower body still pinned against the wall and upper body slumped over the car hood. I used my hands and arms to lift my body upright against the wall as I was staring into the old lady's biggest eyes I have ever seen in my life glaring at me through the windshield. I saw a bunch of men workers from the dealership all around me and the old lady's car. They were trying to figure out how to free me. Then I heard a voice of one of the workers who yelled out, "Have the lady back up the car!" I remember yelling out, "Don't you do that or you will kill me!" I then looked a gentleman and told him I will just wait for the firemen and ambulance to arrive. The guy looked at me and said, "Oh yeh, good idea and we should call them!" REALLY?? Are you kidding me??? They didn't even call the ambulance yet. There was no way I wanted my body to be shoved backward against the wall, especially with this old lady driving. Then another guy yelled out and said, "Let us all pick up the car and try moving it away from the wall to free her." Then a guy asked if that would be okay and I agreed. About 20 men lifted the car and moved it feet away from me and this freed my body. My body fell with my feet onto the curb and I SCREAMED FROM THE CORE ROOT OF MY BODY as my right leg fell onto the curb. I immediately blacked out. I woke up and the pain was beyond words. The old lady walked over to me and stated, "Hi honey, I am a nurse and I bet you just sprained your ankle like I did" and shows me her right leg in a cast. I then went hysterical. I laid there and all of a sudden, I hear the sirens coming. I watched a lady with short hair wearing a stained color looking dress get out of a car about 25 feet away. She walked toward me. I watched her as she approaches closer and closer. She walked right up to me and said, "NADINE, you are doing to be okay, you will be fine!" She turned around, started walking away. I was thinking, how does she know my name? I watched her walk toward the vehicle and then the sirens got louder and the fire truck and ambulance pulled into the dealership parking lot and blocked my view from what I call my guardian angel.

TheDove
27-05-2016, 11:02 PM
While I was in the hospital with 2 compound fractures in my right lower leg (bones sticking out) and my knee broken and my right leg basically dangling by skin and ligaments, twisted backwards on a stretcher, I was told that I probably will not have a leg. The doctors were going to try and do everything they could to save my leg, but I had embedded stucco in it from the wall while my leg was being dragged which later could cause gangrene. My knee was also crushed and no way could the doctors put in an artificial knee apparatus because there were no bones to hold the artificial knee. So, an idea was to take a chunk of my left hip bone and basically graft the hip to the knee by making puzzle pieces to repair the knee. The other part was the lower compound fractures in the lower leg were the bones that stuck out of my knee were apparently also dragged against the stucco wall and pretty much chiseled off a bit. I went into the operating room and during the 8 hour surgery, I kept waking up to where the surgeon yelled at the anesthesiologist, "GET HER TO SLEEP DANG IT OR I WILL DO IT FOR YOU!!"
After the surgery, I was on a bed being wheeled out of a room. I was trying to frantically wake up. A female nurse punched an elevator button and we waited for the elevator door to open. I was drifting off and on to sleep. I tried desperately to wake up to see what was going on and lifting my head from the pillow. As the elevator door opened, a tall, slender, male figure was standing in the elevator, dressed in blue scrubs with a mask and blue cap on his head. The female nurse wheeled me into the little dark gray metal elevator and the door closed. Again, I was trying to talk, but couldn't. I tried to keep my eyes open, but it was difficult. As we were going up to the next floor, the tall slender male figure, dressed in blue walked up to me, took my hand, and whispered in my ear, "NADINE, you are going to be fine and you still have your leg." I said, "THANK YOU GOD!!!" With such RELIEF!!!! The female nurse looked at me saying, "What?" I said, slurring my words, "I was saying thank you to him." and I started pointing at the tall figure. The female nurse said, "Oh honey, you must be dreaming because there is no one in the elevator, just you and me!" Again, I just know that this tall slender male figure was my guardian angel.

TheDove
27-05-2016, 11:02 PM
I will post again soon with a 3rd encounter! :)

Sojourner2013
28-05-2016, 01:26 AM

You're going to leave us hanging!?!?! And what happen to this one??...http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/pixar/images/f/f0/Mabel.png/revision/latest?cb=20110511125732

shoni7510
28-05-2016, 09:32 AM
What a way to meet your guardian angel!. Did they save your leg? It is a fascinating story

shoni7510
28-05-2016, 09:33 AM
You're going to leave us hanging!?!?! And what happen to this one??...http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/pixar/images/f/f0/Mabel.png/revision/latest?cb=20110511125732

Those were really big eyes and I also want to know what happed to the lady

shoni7510
28-05-2016, 09:35 AM
Please do post I would like to hear what happens next

TheDove
28-05-2016, 07:30 PM
To: Sojourner2013 HAHAHAHAHA!! Yep, that is EXACTLY who she looked in the picture you sent!!! And her glasses were just like those, except reddish-pink!!! lol

TheDove
28-05-2016, 08:30 PM
Right after surgery, as I was now entering my hospital room where I was going to be for a few weeks, I was wide awake and looked down at my lower legs, and indeed, I still had my right lower leg. I did a lot of sleeping for about 3 days after surgery and was on major pain killers. I don't remember much during those 3 days being in the hospital right after surgery, only the old lady's eyeballs glaring at me and wondering who the middle age woman was wearing the stained glass colored dress that approached me, and couldn't figure out how she knew my name. It is not like I have a common first name. A doctor entered my hospital room on the 4th day and told my husband and I that another surgery needed to be performed on my knee and he wanted me to stay at the hospital for at least 2 weeks. I had the surgery and leg was still saved, just had to wait and see if gangrene was going to set in. I woke up after that surgery with my leg in a moving apparatus machine. The machine was absolutely brand new, fresh off the market called a Knee CPM machine. Your whole leg is on the machine which causes your knee to be continuously moving, SLOWLY! When I woke up, I saw the surgeon and many other doctors and nurses standing in the corner of my room near my window, all discussing about my knee and this new machine. My surgeon is one of the best surgeons for saving limbs, but has the worst bedside manner and is very stern. My surgeon's voice was getting louder and I could hear him clearly. He would say, "Dang it, we need to have her on this machine nonstop and when she gets home." Then he said to everyone he was talking to, "I need you to find out who the maker is of this machine, where can we buy one for her, or rent one....NOW!!!!" As everyone was discussing about it, low and behold...........that tall, slender male figure dressed in blue scrubs, still wearing his scrub hat and a mask that I saw in the elevator, walked right into MY ROOM!!! He had a piece of paper in his hand. The tall male figure walked right up to all the people discussing on what to do for me and the tall figure handed my surgeon a piece of paper. The tall figure didn't say one word, and he just turned around and walked out of the room. All the nurses and doctors just stood there with a blank stare on their face looking toward the door as the tall figure left. The surgeon looked at the piece of paper and said, "Why....this is the address of where to rent this machine??" Surgeon then says, "WHO WAS THAT NURSE AND GO FIND HIM!!!" Two of the nurses ran out of my room to hunt that tall, slender male figure, but with no success. No one could find him. The 2 nurses came back and stated to my surgeon they have no idea who he was and it was if he just disappeared in thin air. The surgeon then stated, "Well, I don't believe it and have no idea how he knew we needed this information, but we have the info now and I believe we just saved Nadine's leg!" MORE TO FOLLOW with the sound of the angel's voice*****

shoni7510
28-05-2016, 10:09 PM
This is a very fascinating story and your guardian angel was working hard to save your leg at every step of the way

TheDove
29-05-2016, 03:37 PM
After a couple of weeks, I was able to go home using crutches, with a broken immobile right leg with staples that started at the side of the knee and then running across the top of my lower leg and ending near the ankle. I had an Ace bandage around the knee. No cast applied because I needed to constantly move the leg. I also had a broken right wrist which had a cast applied. It was difficult using crutches. Also, my left hip was very sore and had a large bandage around it and stitches because of taking a large chunk of hip bone (bone graft) to create puzzle pieces to make a new right knee. My husband carried me up and down flight of stairs to our 2nd story apartment. A month went by and I didn't feel any improvement with movement of my right leg. My husband helped me wash my hair over the kitchen sink for the first month. Then I was allowed to shower and get my body wet. I used the CPM machine every night for my right leg that made my knee slowly bend, and I tried to do some exercises, but I had such muscle wasting around my whole right leg and thigh. Finally, the surgeon told my husband and I that my right leg will have very little movement. I basically will never ever be able to bend my leg at the knee hardly at all. I will never ever be able to go snow skiing, long walks, always will have to use a cane, never run (which was fine with me), or do much physical activity and doctor guaranteed I will ALWAYS have a limp. Surgeon said no use for physical therapy which would not help at all. After that sad doctor's visit, my husband refused to take heart to the words of what the surgeon said and so he made me use our apartment pool, EVERYDAY! At first, I wouldn't go into the pool (I was an excellent swimmer) and I developed a horrible -I Don't Care Attitude About Life- and fell into hopelessness, and so he basically tossed me into the pool. I actually loved it. I started doing exercises and would swim. I got to the point where I wanted and needed to be in that pool ALL THE TIME! I got stronger where I was able to use crutches up and down the stairs to our apartment complex on the 2nd floor by myself. THEN SOMETHING HAPPENED!!!! I was having a doctor's visit the next the day. I was watching TV and flipping stations and something fascinated me and it was the 700 Club. Then the people on the 700 Club started praying and one spoke out and said, "There is a female who badly injured her right leg and currently you are walking around as if you have a dead leg and dragging it along while using crutches and you will be healed with complete healing and your leg will be restored to full mobility." I started to cry and actually took that prayer to heart. That night, I had such anxiety because I didn't want to go to the surgeon's office and hear all negativity about my leg. I tried so hard the last couple of months exercising in the pool every day and using the CPM machine. What I missed more than anything which was really stupid, but I used to LOVE AND I MEAN LOVE which is sitting Indian style. I ALWAYS did, even in restaurants (when appropriate), on the couch, just about everywhere. I went to bed and put my right leg (like I always do every night) on that CPM machine. I laid on my back and started to fall asleep. Then tears came to my eyes because I didn't want to see the doctor the next day. I cried myself to sleep silently because I didn't want to bother my husband who was sleeping next to me. Around 3:00am, I started to hear a whispered voice, "Nadine, wake up!" Of course, I thought I was dreaming. Then I heard it again, "Nadine, cross your legs." Now, I really think I am dreaming. The voice again came in crystal clear. "Nadine, wake up and cross your legs!!" This time, I was making myself wake up. My eyes opened and I could feel this presence of wanting to cross my legs into a figure of eight style or Indian style like I always used too. I heard the voice again with my eyes open, demanding me to cross my legs. I picked up my right leg without having to use my hands and took my leg out of the CPM machine. I laid my right leg next to my left leg and started to slowly move my uninjured left leg and crossed it, while I was laying on my back. Then I heard the voice again and it was very gentle stating to cross my legs. I then took my right leg and tried to move it on my own, and ever so gently, started moving my right leg to bend it and make my legs in an Indian style, while still on my back. Then the voice said, "Well done, Nadine!" I then started to sit up slowly and there I was sitting, sitting Indian style on my bed. I couldn't believe it!!! I then looked at my husband who was fast asleep, snoring. I shook him with my hand and was calling his name. He woke up startled and I showed him my legs, "Look, I am sitting Indian style!" He couldn't believe it and I told him the voice I heard and he started having tears coming from his eyes! Well, I had that office visit with the surgeon within 6 hours. I was sitting in the surgeon's examining room in a chair waiting for the surgeon to walk in. The door opened and surgeon walked in and sat in a rolling chair on wheels. He rolled over to me and started to lift up my right leg and bend it and asked me how did that feel and if it hurt and wanted to see what I could do on my own as far as movement. Surgeon didn't really know I was also swimming for exercise. I looked at the surgeon and said, "Well.... I can do this!!" I sat in the chair and slowly lifted up my left good leg and crossed it into an Indian style position. The surgeon just stared at me with great anticipation to what was about to come next. Then, I slowly lifted up my right leg (not using my hands to help lift up my right leg) and slowly, ever so easily, started to bend at the right knee and then crossed it under my left leg and there I was.......SITTING INDIAN STYLE!!! You should have seen my surgeon's look on his face!!!!! I wish we had a camera in the room filming it all. My surgeon's eyes bugged out, was in complete shock, and took his chair and rolled it backward about 5 feet which hit the back wall of the examining room! He stood up saying, "I can't believe it!" After his initial shock, he then said, "Well, looks like you are completely healing and will not be using a cane after all and will be able to do some activities, but there is one that I strongly advise you to never do.....which is running!" I absolutely agreed with him, no problem there, because I just despise running! hahaha

lighter
29-05-2016, 04:38 PM
It first happened 5 years ago when I was reading a book on angels and guides. I became more interested in my guardian angel and I read that you can contact him or her and ask for anything. The book said writing a letter was the best option. I decided to try it. I was travelling to another country on a plane when I read this. As soon as I arrived and I was checked into a hotel I started to write the letter. I wrote "Dear Guardian Angel, please help me to loose weight until I am 60 kg. Thank you and I signed my name". I folded the letter neatly and put it by my bedside and went to sleep. I was very tired so I slept quickly and soundly. I was woken up at midnight for no apparent reason and I decided to go to the bathroom. As soon as I came back before I fell asleep I heard a voice loud and clear speaking from my vocal chords saying "I have got a surprise for you". I asked who that is and the answer was "an angel" and soon after that he took my soul from the case where it dwells and started to play with it as if it is a small baby, throwing it up and down and running his hands down the whole soul like caressing it. The feeling was so sweet and it went on for maybe an hour until I lost track of time and I fell asleep again. I perceived the angel as male and female at the same time. In the morning I understood that that was my guardian angel and I was so excited. I went back home after 2 days or so. Once I was home I had a dream a day or so after where I saw a very busy angel wearing a pink outfit asking people in the mall to come and help with things that I needed and some were giving me things that looked like books. He was male at first. Then the dream moved to the bedroom where I was sleeping and he peeped at me and I saw his face through my closed eyes and blankets over my head. She was now female. The face and the whole body was made of solid water and she looked tall and bulky but no wings. She still looked androgynous. That kicked started a relationship between myself and my guardian angel where we talked about anything and everything. Her name turned out to be Rose and I had to do my homework to find it as she refused to have me give her any other name except her own.

Interesting to read.

Don't mind however try next time to break your "wall-of-text" into smaller paragraphs for easier reading.

lighter
29-05-2016, 04:40 PM
After a couple of weeks, I was able to go home using crutches, with a broken immobile right leg with staples that started at the side of the knee and then running across the top of my lower leg and ending near the ankle. I had an Ace bandage around the knee. No cast applied because I needed to constantly move the leg. I also had a broken right wrist which had a cast applied. It was difficult using crutches. Also, my left hip was very sore and had a large bandage around it and stitches because of taking a large chunk of hip bone (bone graft) to create puzzle pieces to make a new right knee. My husband carried me up and down flight of stairs to our 2nd story apartment. A month went by and I didn't feel any improvement with movement of my right leg. My husband helped me wash my hair over the kitchen sink for the first month. Then I was allowed to shower and get my body wet. I used the CPM machine every night for my right leg that made my knee slowly bend, and I tried to do some exercises, but I had such muscle wasting around my whole right leg and thigh. Finally, the surgeon told my husband and I that my right leg will have very little movement. I basically will never ever be able to bend my leg at the knee hardly at all. I will never ever be able to go snow skiing, long walks, always will have to use a cane, never run (which was fine with me), or do much physical activity and doctor guaranteed I will ALWAYS have a limp. Surgeon said no use for physical therapy which would not help at all. After that sad doctor's visit, my husband refused to take heart to the words of what the surgeon said and so he made me use our apartment pool, EVERYDAY! At first, I wouldn't go into the pool (I was an excellent swimmer) and I developed a horrible -I Don't Care Attitude About Life- and fell into hopelessness, and so he basically tossed me into the pool. I actually loved it. I started doing exercises and would swim. I got to the point where I wanted and needed to be in that pool ALL THE TIME! I got stronger where I was able to use crutches up and down the stairs to our apartment complex on the 2nd floor by myself. THEN SOMETHING HAPPENED!!!! I was having a doctor's visit the next the day. I was watching TV and flipping stations and something fascinated me and it was the 700 Club. Then the people on the 700 Club started praying and one spoke out and said, "There is a female who badly injured her right leg and currently you are walking around as if you have a dead leg and dragging it along while using crutches and you will be healed with complete healing and your leg will be restored to full mobility." I started to cry and actually took that prayer to heart. That night, I had such anxiety because I didn't want to go to the surgeon's office and hear all negativity about my leg. I tried so hard the last couple of months exercising in the pool every day and using the CPM machine. What I missed more than anything which was really stupid, but I used to LOVE AND I MEAN LOVE which is sitting Indian style. I ALWAYS did, even in restaurants (when appropriate), on the couch, just about everywhere. I went to bed and put my right leg (like I always do every night) on that CPM machine. I laid on my back and started to fall asleep. Then tears came to my eyes because I didn't want to see the doctor the next day. I cried myself to sleep silently because I didn't want to bother my husband who was sleeping next to me. Around 3:00am, I started to hear a whispered voice, "Nadine, wake up!" Of course, I thought I was dreaming. Then I heard it again, "Nadine, cross your legs." Now, I really think I am dreaming. The voice again came in crystal clear. "Nadine, wake up and cross your legs!!" This time, I was making myself wake up. My eyes opened and I could feel this presence of wanting to cross my legs into a figure of eight style or Indian style like I always used too. I heard the voice again with my eyes open, demanding me to cross my legs. I picked up my right leg without having to use my hands and took my leg out of the CPM machine. I laid my right leg next to my left leg and started to slowly move my uninjured left leg and crossed it, while I was laying on my back. Then I heard the voice again and it was very gentle stating to cross my legs. I then took my right leg and tried to move it on my own, and ever so gently, started moving my right leg to bend it and make my legs in an Indian style, while still on my back. Then the voice said, "Well done, Nadine!" I then started to sit up slowly and there I was sitting, sitting Indian style on my bed. I couldn't believe it!!! I then looked at my husband who was fast asleep, snoring. I shook him with my hand and was calling his name. He woke up startled and I showed him my legs, "Look, I am sitting Indian style!" He couldn't believe it and I told him the voice I heard and he started having tears coming from his eyes! Well, I had that office visit with the surgeon within 6 hours. I was sitting in the surgeon's examining room in a chair waiting for the surgeon to walk in. The door opened and surgeon walked in and sat in a rolling chair on wheels. He rolled over to me and started to lift up my right leg and bend it and asked me how did that feel and if it hurt and wanted to see what I could do on my own as far as movement. Surgeon didn't really know I was also swimming for exercise. I looked at the surgeon and said, "Well.... I can do this!!" I sat in the chair and slowly lifted up my left good leg and crossed it into an Indian style position. The surgeon just stared at me with great anticipation to what was about to come next. Then, I slowly lifted up my right leg (not using my hands to help lift up my right leg) and slowly, ever so easily, started to bend at the right knee and then crossed it under my left leg and there I was.......SITTING INDIAN STYLE!!! You should have seen my surgeon's look on his face!!!!! I wish we had a camera in the room filming it all. My surgeon's eyes bugged out, was in complete shock, and took his chair and rolled it backward about 5 feet which hit the back wall of the examining room! He stood up saying, "I can't believe it!" After his initial shock, he then said, "Well, looks like you are completely healing and will not be using a cane after all and will be able to do some activities, but there is one that I strongly advise you to never do.....which is running!" I absolutely agreed with him, no problem there, because I just despise running! hahaha

Would you mind breaking your Wall-of-text into smaller paragraphs for easier reading?

I am not trying to be the grammar cop but it is very very difficult for me to read your post.

TheDove
29-05-2016, 07:03 PM
Hi! Thank you for letting me know about breaking up text. I tried to put in paragraphs, but will not let me as I was writing. Also, I cannot edit it?? Anyway to edit it? I am a newbie too. Sorry about the long text.

lighter
29-05-2016, 07:46 PM
Good picture to illustrate those eyes.

Thanks for the link.

lighter
29-05-2016, 07:58 PM
Hi! Thank you for letting me know about breaking up text. I tried to put in paragraphs, but will not let me as I was writing. Also, I cannot edit it?? Anyway to edit it? I am a newbie too. Sorry about the long text.
It's OK. I managed to read your post.

I must ask...why do you like sitting "Indian Style"? With indian style sitting, you mean this way (Link below)?

https://www.flickr.com/photos/austinbeautyphotography/11792970654/in/pool-schneidersitz/

It was delightful to read how your Guardian angel helped you in your situation.

Regarding "editing" one's post, you can immediately "Edit" your post after posting it. You can se an "Edit" button to the bottom right side of your post.

Faith33
29-05-2016, 08:00 PM
Hi, TheDove...

Thank you for sharing your story here with us... your husband wasn't the only one with tears in his eyes!
May I ask, how is your leg now after all this time and has your guardian angel spoken to you again after your recovery?

lighter
29-05-2016, 08:06 PM

Regarding the above underlined, is that a form of "channeling"?

I have had multiple experiences where a voice clearly speaks from my throat , and I have never understood how can a voice shift from the right side of the head to the throat.

And the shift from my own voice to the "other" voice speaking from my throat is interesting. Never understood why it happens.

TheDove
29-05-2016, 08:31 PM
I was about 22 years old with the accident occurred. I have always sat Indian style and have no idea why. I am short and it bothered me when I would sit in a chair or couch that my legs would dangle down and my feet would not touch the ground. Haha. I felt like a little kid. Also, sitting Indian style, I seemed to have better posture. The picture you illustrated is exactly how I would love to sit, like a pretzel, except my hands are not on my knees. :wink:

lighter
29-05-2016, 08:39 PM
I was about 22 years old with the accident occurred. I have always sat Indian style and have no idea why. I am short and it bothered me when I would sit in a chair or couch that my legs would dangle down and my feet would not touch the ground. Haha. I felt like a little kid. Also, sitting Indian style, I seemed to have better posture. The picture you illustrated is exactly how I would love to sit, like a pretzel, except my hands are not on my knees. :wink:

Haha!

I understand.

Sitting Indian style is also a great way to spend some minutes in a Yoga position.

TheDove
29-05-2016, 09:03 PM
I LOVE your name!! I have been seeing a lot of 333 lately and waking up every morning around 3:33am. Anyway, to answer your question, about 30 years later since the car/pedestrian accident, I am now having problems with not the knee, but the right ankle area. I am developing horrible osteoarthritis in 3 bones.

Another issue that just happened was in 2014, I was diagnosed with not just breast cancer, but double breast cancer. This was caught early by mammogram. No lump, mass, or tumor, but just microcalcifications in both breasts and my left having microinvasion. I chose the double mastectomy route with immediate reconstruction which prevented no tamoxifen, chemo, or radiation.

As for seeing my guardian angel, I would say no. I did have a powerful experience during the wake of my mom when she died. I posted in another forum about it. How does God communicate with you forum. Within the last 6 years or so, a light has shined on my husband, about 5 times. I posted something in regard to this on another forum. I believe it was angelic in nature. Still trying to figure this one out. I posted this event in the forum, Seeing flashes of white light.

There is one time where I was in the parking lot in an airport and as I was walking alone to get to my car and ahead of me was a guy walking toward me. He was walking right up to me as I was walking a bit towards the right to get away from him, but not act like I was afraid. I had horrible vibes. I kept repeatedly whispering, "I bind you Satan in the name of Jesus" and the guy literally brushed his shoulder against mine, smirked, but nothing happened and we both kept walking, now in opposite directions. Two days later, I heard a woman was attacked and raped in the airport parking lot where I was the other day. Then a week later, I heard the story where a woman (in another state) was walking in a parking lot and the same thing happened to her, like my story. She was not attacked, but a few days later the guy was apprehended after hurting another female. That woman (in another state) identified that same man who happened to attack the other woman and went to visit him in jail and asked him, "Why didn't you attack me??" The guy said, "I remember you and why would I attack you when all of a sudden you had 2 big burly guys walking right behind you!" I began to wonder if that happened to me. I still remember that incident as clear as day.

Faith33
30-05-2016, 06:28 AM
Wow, TheDove!
I just got the shivers... that is some story!
You must have had "the gang" walking behind you as well, in order to have been left alone by what you felt/knew was a threatening encounter.
Thank God!
( A woman was raped and mudered in a supermarket parking lot here a few weeks ago)

I am sorry to hear about your osteoarthritis:( I hope you're getting along with the proper care.
Regarding the breast cancer, you were lucky to have nipped it in the bud and took permanent measures against it rearing its ugly head again. (((hugs)))
You can say someone was watching over you there, as well;)

Looking forward to hearing more and I will definitely look for your other posts.
Be well...

shoni7510
30-05-2016, 09:01 AM
Regarding the above underlined, is that a form of "channeling"?

I have had multiple experiences where a voice clearly speaks from my throat , and I have never understood how can a voice shift from the right side of the head to the throat.

And the shift from my own voice to the "other" voice speaking from my throat is interesting. Never understood why it happens.
It is channelling. I felt her sitting on my throat and using my vocal chords but with her own voice and that is why I was able to have a dialogue with her.

Sorry about the wall of text, will improve next time.

lighter
30-05-2016, 06:41 PM
It is channelling. I felt her sitting on my throat and using my vocal chords but with her own voice and that is why I was able to have a dialogue with her.

Sorry about the wall of text, will improve next time.
Thanks for replying.

Can spirits automatically establish a line of communication without our permission or alternatively establish a line without our permission for the purpose of teaching us something?

I have spoken sometimes to the voice and I can sense the shift between my voice and the spiritual voice through my vocal cords. When I ask it who it is it says "I am you ". :D

Apparently it likes to drop a one-liner or two kind of a joke every now and then and say ,"funny".

whatever this thing is... I am carrying the ball and chains and I cannot leave my fat unwanted date. Many things it has showed turned out to be "in progress".

It is funny that it took me to read your post, your experience with your vocal cords to investigate more on my own case.

Sojourner2013
30-05-2016, 08:18 PM
Awesome story TheDove! It is so amazing to me how Guardian Angel, or angels for that matter, can intervene on our behalf! And usually, we don't even know how they are working for us! Thanks for sharing your story!

shoni7510
31-05-2016, 09:22 AM
I am reminded of the story of how my guardian angel helped me and that is contained here below.

Towards the end of January 2012 I started to see a hypnotherapist in order to figure out why I had panic attacks while driving. I had been suffering from the condition for a decade and I still did not know what caused it. I had seen a psychiatrist and a psychologist before but none could help me in figuring out the underlying cause. They managed however to give me medicines that brought them under control enough for me to function as a driver. The cause of the panic attacks was found as starting from 4/5 years old when my elder half-sister was mean to me.

As the therapy was going on he discovered that the 3 down chakras were blocked and he needed to unblock them. I had to lay on a bed and let him take me under and he started to talk as if he was a "lover" in order to get me to release the tension. There was a lot of tears also that were stored in my body.

But as he did that I woke from the trance and shouted the word "Rape". He was startled as I was and he had to stop the session and asked me if I was raped before and I said not to my knowledge. He asked me to compile a list of any sexual violence or incident that I can remember and bring it next time when I come for therapy. It was a lot.

The next time I was apprehensive and I could not go under when the hypnotherapist was taking me under. I felt my Guardian Angel coming to the fore and asked me to relax and listen to her voice. I immediately relaxed and she became the one who was doing the hypnotherapy through the hypnotherapist and they were able to find a file hidden deep in my subconscious mind that contained all the information that had to do with sexual violence starting from conception to date. That was the last session I did with the hypnotherapist.

shoni7510
31-05-2016, 09:27 AM
Thanks for replying.

Can spirits automatically establish a line of communication without our permission or alternatively establish a line without our permission for the purpose of teaching us something?

I have spoken sometimes to the voice and I can sense the shift between my voice and the spiritual voice through my vocal cords. When I ask it who it is it says "I am you ". :D

Apparently it likes to drop a one-liner or two kind of a joke every now and then and say ,"funny".

whatever this thing is... I am carrying the ball and chains and I cannot leave my fat unwanted date. Many things it has showed turned out to be "in progress".

It is funny that it took me to read your post, your experience with your vocal cords to investigate more on my own case.

That is difficult to say. In my case My guardian Angel did not aske me if she can use my vocal chords, she just did. But I have had cases where I was asked first if they could be my healer guides and teacher guides and I gave my permission. If it makes you feel uncomfortable you can ask it to leave.