PDA

View Full Version : Trying to Move on from Relationship - but Synchronicity not helping?

theOneLove221
16-04-2016, 07:02 AM
My partner of 8 years broke off our relationship in September, so it's been over 6 months now. She had some sort of spiritual awakening, as so did I about a month after. We haven't spoken for most of the time except for a couple of short messages here or there. She has made a very cold break, though a friend from her side has mentioned her breaking down before crying in January, unsure about everything. Apart from that, she seems sure of the breakup. It has not been easy on my side and I haven't really moved on in 6 months though I am trying very, very hard - and also learning new things about my spirituality and the nature of my reality.

Now for the synchronicity. Sometimes, I get to the stage where i tell myself i MUST move on and I try. But then I get a gut feeling to keep my heart open for her. The other day, I work in print design and my team was told to make a modification on some client work carried over from somewhere else. Turns out to be an advert for some holiday featuring a couple at some holiday destination. This turns out to be OUR favorite holiday destination in the fifth year of our relationship. I couldn't take it as the guy in the ad was proposing, so I got up and told the other artist why don't you deal with this.

Here is where it gets strange, I felt my phone hot in my pocket so I pull it out and it's loaded on the Waze navigator, and the map has moved all the way to the SAME HOLIDAY DESTINATION. To top it off, the time on top said 1:11 which I had been seeing a lot during the whole break up.

Can anyone make sense of this? If I am to move on from this, why is a power greater than myself giving me this one particular sign? This is too odd to be a coincidence. The destination is far off, and would have to had scrolled in pocket to get there. Plus I didn't even use Waze that day. It's in map mode, so voice search is out of the question. What is the message? Don't move on? Any insight is helpful, I'm quite new to all this since I was an atheist before September last year. Thanks...

theOneLove221
16-04-2016, 07:11 AM
Just to add to the above - I have been getting synchronicites ever since the break up happened. A lot of it is number related.

For example, if I am hurting in the morning, and I would close my eyes and ask the Universe, please if all this pain and hardship is happening just as it should - please give me clear signs during the day. I would get 1:11, 2:22, 3:33, 4:44, 5:55 and so on during the day. And they won't just be from the clock. I had a waiter put down a table number block for table 5 but the artwork on it is drawn "5 5 5"

My break up had to do with my baggage, anger and insecurities. So one day I was in a cafe thinking to myself "I shouldn't have let my father teach me that being angry is normal" And then on the cafe radio that song that I really don't like comes on "I GOT IT FROM MA DADDY. I GOT IT FROM MA DADDY"

At some point during the worse times of the break up - I also began waking up at night exactly at the times 2:22 and 4:44 for a week.

These are examples, but the one that made me really ponder about moving on is the one I posted above regarding the holiday destination. As it was an important part of our history, and I was just hurting looking at the ad we were working on and walked off before it happened.

Sometimes I do feel like I am going insane.

FallingLeaves
16-04-2016, 11:24 PM
yeah it is rough. It took me a *long* time to get out of that situation where she told me she didn't want me but the universe told me she did.

It is kind of like being an alchoholic in some ways... you take it one day at a time and try not to take that next drink as best you can... eventually you can get to the point of not taking the synchronicities too seriously. But at the same time you are wary about the possibility you may lapse and take one more drink and start the whole thing over sigh.

Baile
17-04-2016, 09:39 AM
why is a power greater than myself giving me this one particular sign?The confusion starts here. There is no external power doing something to you. Rather, we create the circumstances of our life, we set up situations to allow things to unfold so as to teach us the life lessons we need. Synchronicities are YOU unconsciously and subconsciously putting out to Spirit what it is you need, and then having Spirit act on those thoughts, wishes and desires. Learning to read syncronicities is learning to understand the subconscious self.

PatientlyWaiting
19-04-2016, 01:12 AM
The confusion starts here. There is no external power doing something to you. Rather, we create the circumstances of our life, we set up situations to allow things to unfold so as to teach us the life lessons we need. Synchronicities are YOU unconsciously and subconsciously putting out to Spirit what it is you need, and then having Spirit act on those thoughts, wishes and desires. Learning to read syncronicities is learning to understand the subconscious self.
Perfectly said..

Baile
19-04-2016, 10:43 AM
Perfectly said..Progression of self-realization consciousness:
God is doing something bad to me.
Life is doing something bad to me.
I am doing something bad to me.
I am doing something bad and good to me.
I am doing whatever is good for me.
I am. Life is.

Awakened Queen
10-05-2016, 04:33 PM
The synchronicity shows you the connection. Nothing more, nothing less. Break-ups happen, but spiritual connections never die.

Akira
31-05-2016, 01:25 PM
Okay this is strange to me. Well the way that you are looking at it I mean. When I broke up with my husband who i was with for 20 years I had the same signs occurring. However I looked at it in a different way to your perspective. I looked at it as if i was doing the right thing.

For example Our wedding song kept coming on, I kept seeing numbers just as you are, an old text re-sent itself to me.. It went on and on and on. Yet, for some reason it made me stronger and it turns out that the number sequences that I was seeing and all the synchronicity was confirming that this was the right thing to do... So right that the number sequences were actually pointing to a new love.

I can't know if this is the same for you because we are all different and yes break-ups are hell to have to move through. However these things were the signposts for me that we needed to move apart.

Eonise22
17-08-2016, 07:51 AM
111 is usually new beginning . That's why you kept seeing it after the break up ? In my opinion. And the other repeating numbers are confirmation that you did the right thing.

willicor
29-08-2016, 07:49 AM
I was in a similar situation. Keep getting "signs" and thought someone with whom we decided to split our ways, wanted to get back but well, things ended so badly and ended because of someone else, so I kept on thinking that maybe I could still be the one for that person but right now I think these sign was just me trying subconsciously looking for them.

Linda
30-08-2016, 04:18 PM
Spiritual connections never die is so true.