PDA

View Full Version : Higher Self Communication

Johnathanrs
14-04-2016, 11:58 PM
Hello, wanted to tap into the higher knowledge of some of you more experienced angel communicators. A few questions

Did you follow a guide to establish a proper communication channel with your higher self, angels or were you doctrine some other way?

How do you experience it? Do you actually hear there voices in your head, or is something else entirely? Like a intuitive just knowing something like you remembering that you need to pick up milk at the store?

Assuming the scenario of you having a psychic vampire/demon/negative entity lingering around you that is interfering and you have yet to establish a proper channel yet, based upon your specific discipline that is on labeling it, how do you distinguish between proper voices and knowing who is who based on the concept of ones pretending to be angels that are really not?

Rah nam
15-04-2016, 01:06 AM
The higher self has of cause nothing to do with the angelic, unless you are angelic yourself.
I used a silver cord meditation to connect and bring about a "soul merger"
But this is almost always initiated by the higher self or soul if you want.
This was more a visual and energetic connection then vocal.
Then later reintroducing me with all parts of my Self, in different levels density.
I can not talk about interferences to much. I have been always highly protected, yet if we do not experience interference, how would we know the difference.
In that sense, I have bee introduced from time to time with the dark, to learn how it works and operates.
I recognize those close to me by their energy signatures.

John32241
17-04-2016, 03:02 PM
Hi,

Hello, wanted to tap into the higher knowledge of some of you more experienced angel communicators. A few questions

Did you follow a guide to establish a proper communication channel with your higher self, angels or were you doctrine some other way?

For as long as I can remember I have had a telepathic connection with my higher self.

How do you experience it? Do you actually hear there voices in your head, or is something else entirely? Like a intuitive just knowing something like you remembering that you need to pick up milk at the store?

It is very much like an intuitive knowing.

Assuming the scenario of you having a psychic vampire/demon/negative entity lingering around you that is interfering and you have yet to establish a proper channel yet, based upon your specific discipline that is on labeling it, how do you distinguish between proper voices and knowing who is who based on the concept of ones pretending to be angels that are really not?

That is based entirely on the content of the information. The who does not matter actually. It is the 'what is said' that needs to be discerned. Benevolent loving beings have messages that are helpful. Those of a lower vibration do not.

The issue is often a person's vibrational level. Those that foster fear and ignorance resonate with fear filled messages. Those that have compassion in their heart, ignore such messages easily.

John

H:O:R:A:C:E
17-04-2016, 04:28 PM
That is based entirely on the content of the information. The who does not matter actually. It is the 'what is said' that needs to be discerned. Benevolent loving beings have messages that are helpful. Those of a lower vibration do not.

The issue is often a person's vibrational level. Those that foster fear and ignorance resonate with fear filled messages. Those that have compassion in their heart, ignore such messages easily.

Could you clarify this for me please John32241?
Walk me through the idea(s) slowly, step by step, if you
would be so kind. :smile:

John32241
17-04-2016, 10:55 PM
Could you clarify this for me please John32241?
Walk me through the idea(s) slowly, step by step, if you
would be so kind. :smile:

Hi,

I will do my best with this. Now if some one tells you to commit what you would consider a crime, and it is not some thing you want to do, does it really matter who told you that?

John

17-04-2016, 11:20 PM
Hi,

I will do my best with this. Now if some one tells you to commit what you would consider a crime, and it is not some thing you want to do, does it really matter who told you that?

John

well, yeah, it does.. if i'm in a position of choosing who's gonna be my coach.
we might discuss Abraham and Issac in relation to this idea too.
it's not a pressing issue for me though, so we needn't dwell on this.

John32241
18-04-2016, 12:40 PM
well, yeah, it does.. if i'm in a position of choosing who's gonna be my coach.
we might discuss Abraham and Issac in relation to this idea too.
it's not a pressing issue for me though, so we needn't dwell on this.

Hi,

The concept to consider here is why are we concerned with 'who'. Are we a blind slave to every authority or do we discern for our self what is good information for us and what is not.

Why are we asking about 'who' so often. Is it because we have no ability to discern what feels right for us and what does not?

John

18-04-2016, 01:15 PM
Hi,

The concept to consider here is why are we concerned with 'who'. Are we a blind slave to every authority or do we discern for our self what is good information for us and what is not.

Why are we asking about 'who' so often. Is it because we have no ability to discern what feels right for us and what does not?

John

let's look at the relationship between a child and an adult.
the child requires some guidance, and assistance in developing discernment.
the 'who' which provides that guidance is very important.
to not question the 'who' might lead an uninformed child into slavishly
obeying the whims of every authority figure that happens by.
maybe we're getting into a chicken or egg question -- which comes first?

The Taoist
18-04-2016, 03:33 PM
Hello' Johnathan:

My work for the past 2 decades involves channeling messages from Divine Spirit but also, on occasion, my Higher Self comes through with important messages.

Now, when the proper connections through the low self are established, when one has learned to bind oneself to the low self and the High Self clear communication does come through.

Of course the one connecting is the middle self, that which is the conscious identity of the spirit being having a physical experience. The low self can be understood to be a lesser version of the middle self, a prequel to the middle self. The High Self is a sequel, that which follows, that which is a higher version.

It enters a form where there is an earlier consciousness of its own self that resides that has not achieved the understanding or awareness or enlightenment that the middle self has achieved. The High Self equally has achieved even more enlightenment and awareness than the middle self.

It is there as the guide and the guardian to the experience, but it needs to teach through the low self, allowing the opening to occur for communications and contact. It needs to reach a point where the three aspects are reunited into the ONENESS of the whole being. It is as if the aspect of the soul that seeks to have a physical incarnation splits itself into these three aspects in each body: a childlike consciousness that is the low self, the adult consciousness that is the middle self, and the elder consciousness that is the High Self.

When all three work together in unity and ONENESS, what occurs is the Unified Consciousness of the total soul aspect that is having the physical experience. This was created as a way of allowing the physical body to survive before the middle consciousness reached a state of awareness where it could start to learn and take control.

Therefore, the middle self enters and grows with the body until it reaches maturity and awareness. Of course part of the human experience is that the middle self needs to awaken to its High Self potential, its spiritual being. The High Self is there to guide the middle self towards such an awakening event, and it works ironically, through the low self.

If the low self is shut down and is unwilling to open to the High Self consciousness and the middle self does not understand its purpose, then the three parts will never be totally united. When the middle self starts to seek such a union, whether consciously or unconsciously, it allows the low self then to be the true gatekeeper it is, and it allows the High Self to come through to the middle self to begin teaching it, guiding it, and protecting it.

Thus it is that the High Self has the role of teacher to the evolving middle self,and the evolving middle self has the role further to be the teacher to the evolving low self, and when all three aspects come together in unity then one is the completed being, which is what the soul is trying to accomplish. On another level there are also those who are guides and/or teachers, Enlightened Masters for example, angelic beings, those who have from previous lifetimes accepted a role to be teachers, other elements or aspects of the soul and aspects of the soul still in the 5th density that also are sending thoughts and guidance and information.

All of these levels and aspects of consciousness can also be considered to be teachers to the evolving middle self, whose true purpose and function is to awaken to the highest truths of its own being, to be guided back into unification with those levels of itself, such as the High Self and the low self as well as those enlightened ones, angelic beings, past or future selves or even guides who are in the 5th density, who are also acting in the role of teachers.

Now, in regards to your query asking about “How to” connect with one's Higher Self....it is suggested that you start first at lower levels, at building up trust and belief that the communication is coming through of a high nature, and is not damaging or deceitful. There are many beings on the non-corporeal level of the 4th density that would be only too willing to present themselves as aspects of higher sources of consciousness, and that to simply jump into it and believe that one is totally connected to such levels could be disastrous.

One must simply take one's time in discovering these levels of communication and authenticating them, endorsing them, becoming familiar and comfortable with them. Those who feel a need to go out immediately after a short period of time, training to become a channeler, often are coming from a level of ego on this matter, for they wish to impress, they wish to create the impression that they have reached such high levels of consciousness.

Perhaps they have, perhaps they have not. For those who are truly at the higher levels of consciousness do not seek glory, do not seek publicity, but rather simply are content to share with those close by and to see in their own lives if this wisdom is applicable. Occasionally this will lead them to more public roles, but this is a matter for each and every individual to determine and decide in their own journeys.

Therefore, in regards to 'connecting' with your Higher Self, first and foremost, simply open your heart and soul to the energies of Divine Creator that which is God Almighty, that which is the essence of the Divine and simply ask for guidance and perceptions. Even if one desires a message to bring into one's personal space, one can also sanction the High Self, as well as the low self, to allow the flow of information from the level of the High Self or beyond, and that the low self is very much involved in this process, for it is only through the low self that the gateway to the higher self can be opened, and the higher self is the gateway through which one will reach the higher levels of consciousness, even that which is divine consciousness, and that in the journey not to be preoccupied with the result, not to be anxious to achieve it quickly, but to simply be willing to take the journey and to see where the journey leads, how things will display themselves and present themselves.

In this patience, in this willingness to open up to those higher levels from within by putting out the request, the intent, this will of course lead one into these higher connections, but perhaps not immediately. This is why I recommend patience. And with time, perhaps even with lifetimes for those who are relatively new. Those who have already progressed a ways with this both in their journey in this life as well as others, will simply know this and will be led into this at deeper and deeper levels, for it is part of the progression, part of their journey. There are many ways, as many as each individual who seeks such a result. But all are on the correct path if they are led inwards to a place of trust and belief from the messages they receive from within. See if they work for you, if they are of value, if they are liberating and freeing in their nature, if they expand your consciousness and awareness and lead to higher levels of tolerance and permission.

I hope this helps.

In Light & Harmony Taoist

John32241
18-04-2016, 05:09 PM
let's look at the relationship between a child and an adult.
the child requires some guidance, and assistance in developing discernment.
the 'who' which provides that guidance is very important.
to not question the 'who' might lead an uninformed child into slavishly
obeying the whims of every authority figure that happens by.
maybe we're getting into a chicken or egg question -- which comes first?

That is true. However the parent may not be the most informed person as it relates to a child's issues. This is especially true when it comes to energy awareness and spiritual issues. The new kids are different than their parents.

No one should be a slave to obeying the directives of any one. That is my entire reason for speaking about the 'what is said' as being more significant that the 'who'.

Any way this concept has been explained to the best of my ability. The choice of wanting the 'who' to be most important is a matter of philosophy. Any one is free to embrace that belief or not.

In my view, we have gone to war far too many times because we were told it was the best solution. When we are fear filled, we can not think clearly and discern what is best, which was the other point I wanted to make in my original response.

John

Floatsy
18-04-2016, 05:30 PM
Hi,

John

John,

That's very beautiful. I appreciate your sharings on this forum. I guess this was a lesson for my Mother and I too (she .. there was an entity attack, at least I presume this is what it was :( )

Sometimes if I reflect back, I recall that this was part of it - a higher authority... Anyway..

Thanks.

18-04-2016, 06:15 PM
However the parent may not be the most informed person as it relates to a child's issues.
agreed
The new kids are different than their parents.
maybe so, depending on the specifics (obviously).
No one should be a slave to obeying the directives of any one. That is my entire reason for speaking about the 'what is said' as being more significant that the 'who'.
probably agreed. i feel that slavery is "unnatural" for the type of beings we are.
the message carries the information, not the messenger -- got it.
The choice of wanting the 'who' to be most important is a matter of philosophy. Any one is free to embrace that belief or not.
i suppose i have a gut-feel that the messenger embodies the message;
so it's not a matter of prioritizing importance, but of comprehending the message.
In my view, we have gone to war far too many times because we were told it was the best solution. When we are fear filled, we can not think clearly and discern what is best, which was the other point I wanted to make in my original response.
agreed,
and thanks. :smile:

18-04-2016, 06:21 PM
thanks for your post (#9) The Taoist,
it was illuminating for me and i appreciate the
time/effort you put into it.
:smile:

Floatsy
18-04-2016, 08:57 PM
That is true. However the parent may not be the most informed person as it relates to a child's issues. This is especially true when it comes to energy awareness and spiritual issues. The new kids are different than their parents.

Any way this concept has been explained to the best of my ability. The choice of wanting the 'who' to be most important is a matter of philosophy. Any one is free to embrace that belief or not.

John

Dear John

I thought I should add that sometimes it is important that people listen to a (genuine) teacher because until there is (genuine) Self-Gnosis, one is still searching in the dark a bit.

So the Self Trust also comes through a process of Self Realization and Clarity, brought upon by a genuine flowering.

I will search for one of Jyotir's posts that I recall talks to this point in the hope that it may illuminate this discussion further.

Floatsy
18-04-2016, 09:00 PM
Here are some of Jyotir's posts that are relevant to the question of Guru, "authority" and trust (I hope):

Why do Hindus idolize their Gurus? (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?p=1219591&highlight=guru#post1219591)

The Guru Problem (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showpost.php?p=1244020&postcount=94)

Where are the real Gurus? (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?p=1313079&highlight=guru#post1313079)

Namaste.

John32241
19-04-2016, 08:55 AM
Dear John

I thought I should add that sometimes it is important that people listen to a (genuine) teacher because until there is (genuine) Self-Gnosis, one is still searching in the dark a bit.

Hello,

The (genuine) teacher would want you to be as in touch with your higher self as they are. You are your own best teacher. They know this and you may not.

John

Floatsy
20-04-2016, 12:30 AM
Hello,

The (genuine) teacher would want you to be as in touch with your higher self as they are. You are your own best teacher. They know this and you may not.

John

When the student is ready, the teacher appears...or is it when the teacher is ready.... :smile:

Moon_Glow
27-05-2016, 03:17 PM
Hello' Johnathan:

My work for the past 2 decades involves channeling messages from Divine Spirit but also, on occasion, my Higher Self comes through with important messages.

Now, when the proper connections through the low self are established, when one has learned to bind oneself to the low self and the High Self clear communication does come through.

Of course the one connecting is the middle self, that which is the conscious identity of the spirit being having a physical experience. The low self can be understood to be a lesser version of the middle self, a prequel to the middle self. The High Self is a sequel, that which follows, that which is a higher version.

It enters a form where there is an earlier consciousness of its own self that resides that has not achieved the understanding or awareness or enlightenment that the middle self has achieved. The High Self equally has achieved even more enlightenment and awareness than the middle self.

It is there as the guide and the guardian to the experience, but it needs to teach through the low self, allowing the opening to occur for communications and contact. It needs to reach a point where the three aspects are reunited into the ONENESS of the whole being. It is as if the aspect of the soul that seeks to have a physical incarnation splits itself into these three aspects in each body: a childlike consciousness that is the low self, the adult consciousness that is the middle self, and the elder consciousness that is the High Self.

When all three work together in unity and ONENESS, what occurs is the Unified Consciousness of the total soul aspect that is having the physical experience. This was created as a way of allowing the physical body to survive before the middle consciousness reached a state of awareness where it could start to learn and take control.

Therefore, the middle self enters and grows with the body until it reaches maturity and awareness. Of course part of the human experience is that the middle self needs to awaken to its High Self potential, its spiritual being. The High Self is there to guide the middle self towards such an awakening event, and it works ironically, through the low self.

If the low self is shut down and is unwilling to open to the High Self consciousness and the middle self does not understand its purpose, then the three parts will never be totally united. When the middle self starts to seek such a union, whether consciously or unconsciously, it allows the low self then to be the true gatekeeper it is, and it allows the High Self to come through to the middle self to begin teaching it, guiding it, and protecting it.

Thus it is that the High Self has the role of teacher to the evolving middle self,and the evolving middle self has the role further to be the teacher to the evolving low self, and when all three aspects come together in unity then one is the completed being, which is what the soul is trying to accomplish. On another level there are also those who are guides and/or teachers, Enlightened Masters for example, angelic beings, those who have from previous lifetimes accepted a role to be teachers, other elements or aspects of the soul and aspects of the soul still in the 5th density that also are sending thoughts and guidance and information.

All of these levels and aspects of consciousness can also be considered to be teachers to the evolving middle self, whose true purpose and function is to awaken to the highest truths of its own being, to be guided back into unification with those levels of itself, such as the High Self and the low self as well as those enlightened ones, angelic beings, past or future selves or even guides who are in the 5th density, who are also acting in the role of teachers.

Now, in regards to your query asking about “How to” connect with one's Higher Self....it is suggested that you start first at lower levels, at building up trust and belief that the communication is coming through of a high nature, and is not damaging or deceitful. There are many beings on the non-corporeal level of the 4th density that would be only too willing to present themselves as aspects of higher sources of consciousness, and that to simply jump into it and believe that one is totally connected to such levels could be disastrous.

One must simply take one's time in discovering these levels of communication and authenticating them, endorsing them, becoming familiar and comfortable with them. Those who feel a need to go out immediately after a short period of time, training to become a channeler, often are coming from a level of ego on this matter, for they wish to impress, they wish to create the impression that they have reached such high levels of consciousness.

Perhaps they have, perhaps they have not. For those who are truly at the higher levels of consciousness do not seek glory, do not seek publicity, but rather simply are content to share with those close by and to see in their own lives if this wisdom is applicable. Occasionally this will lead them to more public roles, but this is a matter for each and every individual to determine and decide in their own journeys.

Therefore, in regards to 'connecting' with your Higher Self, first and foremost, simply open your heart and soul to the energies of Divine Creator that which is God Almighty, that which is the essence of the Divine and simply ask for guidance and perceptions. Even if one desires a message to bring into one's personal space, one can also sanction the High Self, as well as the low self, to allow the flow of information from the level of the High Self or beyond, and that the low self is very much involved in this process, for it is only through the low self that the gateway to the higher self can be opened, and the higher self is the gateway through which one will reach the higher levels of consciousness, even that which is divine consciousness, and that in the journey not to be preoccupied with the result, not to be anxious to achieve it quickly, but to simply be willing to take the journey and to see where the journey leads, how things will display themselves and present themselves.

In this patience, in this willingness to open up to those higher levels from within by putting out the request, the intent, this will of course lead one into these higher connections, but perhaps not immediately. This is why I recommend patience. And with time, perhaps even with lifetimes for those who are relatively new. Those who have already progressed a ways with this both in their journey in this life as well as others, will simply know this and will be led into this at deeper and deeper levels, for it is part of the progression, part of their journey. There are many ways, as many as each individual who seeks such a result. But all are on the correct path if they are led inwards to a place of trust and belief from the messages they receive from within. See if they work for you, if they are of value, if they are liberating and freeing in their nature, if they expand your consciousness and awareness and lead to higher levels of tolerance and permission.

I hope this helps.

In Light & Harmony Taoist

This is exactly what I needed to read at this moment. Thank you for that detailed explanation.

Shivani Devi
28-05-2016, 10:04 AM

Assuming the scenario of you having a psychic vampire/demon/negative entity lingering around you that is interfering and you have yet to establish a proper channel yet, based upon your specific discipline that is on labeling it, how do you distinguish between proper voices and knowing who is who based on the concept of ones pretending to be angels that are really not?After just experiencing it, I can try and talk about it...but words aren't even going to go there...

The basis is unconditional love and channeling directly from the heart. Nothing negative can ever break through this if you love God enough.

I am a trance channeler, who has channeled ghosts, demons, guides, angels, extraterrestrials and everything else under the sun. Let's put it this way, there's no way you can be sure just what it is you are communicating with.

I started putting labels on them as being 'this' or 'that' thing, but realised it was based upon my own beliefs, superstitions, fears etc and how do you know that what they are saying isn't true? It may not be what you'd like to hear...some 'angels' are pretty blunt about it, but they are not 'demons' or 'negative entities' either...they've even told me off in no uncertain terms...I deserved it. lol

Anyway, I realised that channeling all these entities was getting me nowhere, but I still had the ability to trance channel, so I started channeling myself...not my mind...not my subconscious...when I am in full trance, these have nothing to do with it.

Then, I was able to communicate with my 'higher self'...now I know that there's no 'higher' or 'lower' self...now I commune directly with God and can see that He was all those 'angels', 'demons' 'guides' and everything else to start with.

It's funny how it all works out in the end, isn't it?

magdna
29-05-2016, 05:29 AM
Okay .. wow .. First .. Angel's are not at your beck and call. Guardian Angel's do not make their selves known for your self awareness. If you are seeking your higher power then seek that. If you have a need to Call on Angels .. beware.

Any thing and Any one can come through.

Long before you came here .. you were Blessed. You have no governance over this thing.

Master's and Maker's .. a dime a dozen. Only The Creator place's your thread with another.

I am sorry, but it seems to me, that you have no respect for any higher Power.

Now, if you seek to align with that which you seek to control .. I can offer you incantation's. Then once you have them ..you can decide how to deal with them.