PDA

View Full Version : Angel of Truth

Mandelyn
14-04-2016, 02:08 AM
Hello all, I have a question for those who meditate and communicate with angels. I'm feeling a sort of breakthrough with my meditations with the angels. In my meditation I dived into this dark ocean and saw gold light breaking through the cracks of the ocean floor. I dived further into the light to find a golden place filled with light. I saw an angel standing there and immediately told me this was a sacred space of truth and that it was safe here. I have always had entities come near during meditation and been drained at night during sleep by not so nice entities that frequently show up in this old, and very haunted house. I have also been attacked spiritually here too so I'd always be nervous about meditation even though I love it. I say prayers of protection but sometimes they come.

At any rate, I visited this place of gold light again a few days ago and I asked this angel several questions. And I actually got very quick answers, so I was very surprised because my meditations have always been fairly quiet. I felt love and light, so I believe it is an angel. He said he was an angel of truth. I asked him to give me a sign that he is real and not my own imagination/mind. Later on when I was telling my mom about the experience I saw her eyes go wide with surprise, she said the door behind me opened by itself when I was talking. I laughed and said that was probably the sign. Lol I know a ghost could have done it but that night I also woke up randomly to see the time was 4:44, which is an angelic number.

What do you think? I believe it is an angel. I've just had so many paranormal experiences here that I don't want an entity posing as an angel trying to talk to me. This is also a pretty incredible experience so a bit of disbelief is there, but I'm going to keep working on it to see where these talks go.

Thanks! :)

Mandelyn
28-04-2016, 01:33 AM
Ok, so for those interested, I just talked with a psychic who said in order ask for verification that you are with an angel you can do these 3 things...

1. Ask it for a name

2. Ask it for white feathers to appear to you.

3. Ask for it to step into the light of God 3 times.

These should be real signs that they are in fact angels and not an entity. I hope this helps! :)

John32241
28-04-2016, 01:47 PM
Hello,

When it comes to truth, my truth, I find that what I hear from another often needs to be put into some kind of context.

I like to request insights from beings I speak with in my head. I measure the value of the material presented and how it feels and resonates with me.

I do like to expand my truth and beliefs in a manner that feels appropriate for me.

John

ambar
28-04-2016, 10:30 PM
Hi Mandelyn, it is very good to see you here ¡
There are many signs and keys that people can suggest you yet ultimately the wiser person is you : -) . What I love the most about sharing, communicating and learning with angels, an Archangel or light guides in general, is the tremendous respect they have for human beings and how their main purpose is to help us to recognize our sovereignty and wholeness, I feel that you already knew the nature of that angel, when talking with him/her and you experience was “I felt love and light”
I could share some of what I have experienced and also useful advises that I have read about
During a meditation, or sharing with any love and light being the sensation might be, that you have the space of being you –your own feelings, ideas, values- , the same as when you talk with a dear friend, there is not a “push”, neither that heavy sensation in your solar plexus or a heavy weight in your heart, no need for struggling to be heard or being there
After sharing with divine beings, you feel energized but calm, more you, centered, safe, with a greater trust in who and what you are able to do no one else . In contrast, if there was a low energy being, the interaction gives you an uncomfortable sensation, you may not feel very present in your own body, confused, sometimes even fearful about what is going to happen in your life or in the world
Do you ground yourself before meditating? That helps greatly ¡
You mentioned that you pray for protection, along the same lines, I was advised a long time ago , first to feel myself, my own energy and then to say (or express from your heart) “I invite and allow only to Divine Love and Light to this space” imagining how that energy feels the place I was in connecting heaven and earth, some people say it 3 times but it all depends on how does it feel for you
About the low frecuency beings that you met at nights, we are free to explore at night, to all kinds of dimensions and when you express from your heart, that you are on this earth to offer your light and love to all those who need it ..well those beings may be attracted to that too even for using it for the wrong purposes ¡ Again your councious and expressed intentions are the final words, ask to Archangel Michael to accompany in your dreams to explore safely, to be there with you , sometimes in dreams we forget that we have that option, also you can choose what kind of beings you are willing to “help” , you can express to Michael that you want to share, work or have experiences in beautiful places, with people and beings that choose LOVE for life, optimisms, whatever is of your preference. We can decide where and who we would like to share our gifts and frequencies with ¡

ambar
28-04-2016, 10:33 PM
Hi, it is very good to see you here ¡
There are many signs and keys that people can suggest you yet ultimately the wiser person is you : -) . What I love the most about sharing, communicating and learning with angels, an Archangel or light guides in general, is the tremendous respect they have for human beings and how their main purpose is to help us to recognize our sovereignty and wholeness, I feel that you already knew the nature of that angel, when talking with him/her and you experience was “I felt love and light”
I could share some of what I have experienced and also useful advises that I have read about
During a meditation, or sharing with any love and light being the sensation might be, that you have the space of being you –your own feelings, ideas, values- , the same as when you talk with a dear friend, there is not a “push”, neither that heavy sensation in your solar plexus or a heavy weight in your heart, no need for struggling to be heard or being there
After sharing with divine beings, you feel energized but calm, more you, centered, safe, with a greater trust in who and what you are able to do no one else . In contrast, if there was a low energy being, the interaction gives you an uncomfortable sensation, you may not feel very present in your own body, confused, sometimes even fearful about what is going to happen in your life or in the world
Do you ground yourself before meditating? That helps greatly ¡
You mentioned that you pray for protection, along the same lines, I was advised a long time ago , first to feel myself, my own energy and then to say (or express from your heart) “I invite and allow only to Divine Love and Light to this space” imagining how that energy feels the place I was in connecting heaven and earth, some people say it 3 times but it all depends on how does it feel for you
About the low frecuency beings that you met at nights, we are free to explore at night, to all kinds of dimensions and when you express from your heart, that you are on this earth to offer your light and love to all those who need it ..well those beings may be attracted to that too even for using it for the wrong purposes ¡ Again your councious and expressed intentions are the final words, ask to Archangel Michael to accompany in your dreams to explore safely, to be there with you , sometimes in dreams we forget that we have that option, also you can choose what kind of beings you are willing to “help” , you can express to Michael that you want to share, work or have experiences in beautiful places, with people and beings that choose LOVE for life, optimisms, whatever is of your preference. We can decide where and who we would like to share our gifts and frequencies with ¡

Mandelyn
02-05-2016, 02:08 AM
Ambar- Thank you for the advice. I will ask Archangel Michael to protect me and my family as we sleep. You see, on Friday night and last night I was awakened by the intense negativity of a being by my bedside. In my dream I was in my bed and this entity just appeared by me and it was very strongly negative, so I tried calling on Jesus to protect me and it was trying to suffocate me with fear and just the power of its presence, and I had trouble calling out at first. The experience was so intense I deliberately woke myself up and prayed for 30 minutes afterward and I felt so much better. But this has happened twice now and I feel like this being does not want me talking and working with angels. I had a dream of a fallen angel once and this being had the same feeling of dark power and intensity. I've also been targeted by a demonic entity years ago and this level of power is pretty much the same. So it is intimidating but I know that I am protected, even if they try to upset me, God's light is stronger. It's what got me through the other attacks and many other things and it will always be there to be called upon.

ambar
04-05-2016, 09:41 PM
Hi Mandelyn,

I can totally relate to your situation and I know that you have enough clarity, are in alignment with the Highest divine Love to get out from those situations surrounded by such light as your avatar's image ;-)
During my childhood my high sensitivity explored too much on dark sites and low frightening beings as well mainly at night ..what really helped me was, many years later, learning to be more grounded, whether doing grounding meditation or spending more time taken care of my human being.. I felt at that time that being on service here on earth had to do with a sort of -no opinion or preference- about the situations where my light was needed, therefore when I began to practice yoga and learning about how each of us have the right to decide on those cases, things began to change for the better, because I learnt finally to be more careful with my human self
Let me know how things go with Archangel Michael please :- ) It is incredible how he can just appear and literally taken you away of any harsh situation ¡

Dark entities feed themselves from fear and negativity and even though you are a powerful light explorer, they can make us feel scared at times therefore,. If we are not afraid and our energy and intentions are very clear in front of them , they cannot give us a hard time because we “tell” them energetically that we are not in their same frequency thus they cannot “play” with us

You could try to find some little time during daylight just for you, inviting to your personal angels, Archangel Michael and the beings that you prefer for doing an breathing exercise, to make a decision: you could repeat for yourself and accompanying with conscious breathing “I am Safe” , try to feel that into your core, taking the time you need and then let it expand to all of your bodies (mental, physical, emotional, etc.) as well as your surroundings. Remember that your decisions are sacred and respected , that’s why I mentioned before about being a sovereign being :- )
Another thing that was good to remember, is that there is no one single being (even the worst one) that can “posses” you , I learnt a time ago, they can “stick” to someone else or similar things but it seems that is simply impossible to invade your true spirit. I tell you this because it is an ancient fear that we may carry as a collective

Remember that you are never alone, we are many humans and light beings choosing our happiest and lighter paths and life situations

you are always safe and divinely guided and protected in every situation at any time and so it is ¡

Mandelyn
08-05-2016, 01:28 AM
Hi Mandelyn,

I can totally relate to your situation and I know that you have enough clarity, are in alignment with the Highest divine Love to get out from those situations surrounded by such light as your avatar's image ;-)
During my childhood my high sensitivity explored too much on dark sites and low frightening beings as well mainly at night ..what really helped me was, many years later, learning to be more grounded, whether doing grounding meditation or spending more time taken care of my human being.. I felt at that time that being on service here on earth had to do with a sort of -no opinion or preference- about the situations where my light was needed, therefore when I began to practice yoga and learning about how each of us have the right to decide on those cases, things began to change for the better, because I learnt finally to be more careful with my human self
Let me know how things go with Archangel Michael please :- ) It is incredible how he can just appear and literally taken you away of any harsh situation ¡

Dark entities feed themselves from fear and negativity and even though you are a powerful light explorer, they can make us feel scared at times therefore,. If we are not afraid and our energy and intentions are very clear in front of them , they cannot give us a hard time because we “tell” them energetically that we are not in their same frequency thus they cannot “play” with us

You could try to find some little time during daylight just for you, inviting to your personal angels, Archangel Michael and the beings that you prefer for doing an breathing exercise, to make a decision: you could repeat for yourself and accompanying with conscious breathing “I am Safe” , try to feel that into your core, taking the time you need and then let it expand to all of your bodies (mental, physical, emotional, etc.) as well as your surroundings. Remember that your decisions are sacred and respected , that’s why I mentioned before about being a sovereign being :- )
Another thing that was good to remember, is that there is no one single being (even the worst one) that can “posses” you , I learnt a time ago, they can “stick” to someone else or similar things but it seems that is simply impossible to invade your true spirit. I tell you this because it is an ancient fear that we may carry as a collective

Remember that you are never alone, we are many humans and light beings choosing our happiest and lighter paths and life situations

you are always safe and divinely guided and protected in every situation at any time and so it is ¡

That was a wonderful and thoughtful post, Ambar. :hug2: Thank you so much, it's so good to be able to talk about these things with someone who understands and can give excellent advice. Things have progressed so quickly in the past year with signs and hearing the angels more and more, I often feel like it makes my family and friends uncomfortable. Kind of like taking a new and different road that not everyone is willing to go down, if that makes sense? I will have to practice that exercise you described, it will definitely be useful. =)

I've actually had several angel signs recently, just after my talk with Archangel Michael about how to approach my ex who was talking to me again. I want to give my ex advice on self love and other lessons I'd learned since I last saw him, because I feel that they would greatly help him, but I also don't want to open up any wounds. I heard the words from Archangel Zadkiel "You need to be an example of the Light for him. Be compassionate." I understood it as living my life true to myself and he can learn by my example, and to not be angry with him over what happened in the past. Later that day after my talk with Archangel Michael I saw that the Pandora radio songs had titles like "Angel", and one song was called "Awakening" by Michael Allen Harrison and it was beautiful and majestic, much like the archangel himself. =) Finally, at the end of the work day I was approached by a young artist who shared a picture of one of her paintings...it was of an angel done in the style of Da Vinci. hahaha I wanted to laugh, it was just so great to get the signs.

So I will write that email with as much compassion I can and pray it will help him, even if we are never to cross paths again I will know that I at least tried to bring more light into his life. I get the feeling that the angels want me to, because I feel a deep peace and sense of closure when I think about it.

Shivani Devi
09-05-2016, 10:52 AM
What I am slowly beginning to realise, is that these entities are a reflection of your own consciousness and they can be whatever you want them to be at any time you want them to be it.

For ages I have asked if my 'angel' was an 'angel' and for ages he'd say 'yes, I am your angel' however, if he was lying about that, I wouldn't know, would I?

I liken it to people on the internet who will tell you this or that and you really have no way of knowing it because the internet is anonymous and I have found the same thing in spirit.

It all gets down to the point where a 'trickster spirit' will come through and they are so tricky, I don't even believe they are a 'trickster spirit' because I don't believe anything they are or say, so he could be an angel, who knows?

I've had the whole forum tell me that 'like attracts like' and the only way I'm going to tell if he's an angel, is to become one myself - but then after that, why would I need an 'angel'?

I have made contact with Archangel Azrael (even though I am a Hindu) and all my supplications of "can you put the 'Big Guy' on the phone for me" hasn't worked yet either.

To tell you the truth, if I go into my spirituality fully, I wouldn't need to communicate with these creatures because any knowledge is only 'second hand' and I can get it directly from the horse's mouth, but what then?

I feel I am just trapped by the whole inertia of 'yeah, I've had a mystical experience...many of them...so what?' It hasn't changed my life fundamentally, only subtly and I still do everything I was doing before, even with a different focus or perspective but so what?

Whatever the experience is that I had, it was beautiful, it was nice...but I don't know what I am 'sposed to do with it...It's like 'why you give me a sweater too small for me?'

So that's why I have the 'spiritual blahs' and it's been going on for a few years now, just like that.

ambar
10-05-2016, 04:13 AM
you are very welcome Mandelyn ¡

it is great to share this wonderful experience with angels :hug3:

I am very glad if ithis useful for you , there is so much inspiration in our hearts and the divine

lots of light, unconditional love and colour in your everyday life