PDA

View Full Version : Vision

seekingtruth
29-03-2016, 12:01 AM
Hi All

I would love some advise please.

The other day my uncle who resides in New Zealand, visited us here in South Africa. He was here for a week.

So we as family decided to give him a party before he leaves again and also use the opportunity to be together as in the good old days.

Anyways, the men were all outside chatting and later on the chatting changed into spiritual talk. Anyways, spiritual stuff is my thing and soon I was the one talking the most.

We enjoyed our meals through the talk and then it was time for my uncle to leave to his in-laws as he was leaving the next day.

I was the guy with the camera and we decided to take the pictures inside.

I went in looking down to my camera and adjusting settings. When I looked up, I saw this guy (don't know him) standing in front of me. I thought to myself "I didn't know about him and I was also talking very loud outside".

Anyways, I thought that he might be one of my cousin's friends.

In any case, I looked up to him, strait into his face and he at me. His face was without expression. I thought to myself "this guy doesn't even greet me and I wonder when did he arrive".

Anyways, I carried on taking the family pictures and when I came to the 3rd picture, I wondered where he was. So I quite the family and asked them where this guy was.

A great silence came over all and they said that there was nobody else except us.

I assured them, because I DID see this guy and was 100% sure of it. Then everyone got afraid and wanted to leave :biggrin:

Anyways my one cousin told me that she also saw him and that he entered right after me when I entered the house.

Never in my life did I see someone so clearly from the other side or where ever.

Now let me tell you about my family.

My father (in spirit since i was 4), uncle, aunts were all adopted. So not ONE of us is blood-family, but we grew up in one house with my grandparents who adopted all and who also raised me when my father died.

But we feel like REAL family. :biggrin:

So, this guy who was there, who could he be? Some advise would truly be much appreciated. Thank you for your time :)

sparkles
29-03-2016, 08:52 AM
cool story seekingtruth... I would say it is someone from your family (as you say, REAL family doesn't have to be blood related). When you are all together that is when spirits of other family members that have crossed over are more present and visible. Especially when you were all talking about spiritual things, that certainly raised the spiritual vibration there.

Maybe you should look into an old box of family pictures, to see if you recognize someone? And I would also look at the pictures that you took that night, to see if you see any orbs or unusual things on them - which could be spirit manifesting.

seekingtruth
29-03-2016, 09:00 PM
thank you sparkles. I will most definitely look through all the pics. :)